We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Eating San Pedro tonight Options

VibeSurfer
#21 Posted : 2/7/2020 3:52:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice! It must have been basically syrup at that point Laughing Hope you are having a wonderful time!
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#22 Posted : 2/7/2020 4:25:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed it was! Yes having an awesome night thanks very much!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Sadalsuud
#23 Posted : 2/7/2020 7:19:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

San Mescalito is king, as far as I'm aware Smile
May the trip bring you where you belong โค

You should grow your own trichos

Tony6Strings
#24 Posted : 2/8/2020 1:51:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wish I could!! The weather here doesn't permit. Maybe one day I will move to a warmer climate. Cactus is quickly becoming my favorite oral entheogen. Drank it around 5 pm, was up raging until four in the morning, made myself sleep cause I had important stuff to do today. Still felt somewhat high when I woke at seven. Went outside for a walk in the middle of my experience, twas awesome. I feel the real magic happens when I close my eyes. Love San Pedro!!!
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Grey Fox
#25 Posted : 2/8/2020 3:40:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great to hear this Tony!
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Tony6Strings
#26 Posted : 4/12/2020 2:09:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ate 25 grams San Pedro powder tonight. About two hours ago. Its just now getting a move on.
olympus mon wrote:

Wolfnippletip
#27 Posted : 4/12/2020 2:17:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Enjoy Very happy
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Grey Fox
#28 Posted : 4/12/2020 9:46:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have a great trip and be safe.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Tony6Strings
#29 Posted : 4/13/2020 8:49:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys! I had a good time. 25 grams is a mild experience. Still it felt great and I definitely had some magic happening under my eyelids. With the lighter dose and eating earlier in the afternoon, I was actually able to sleep that night, albeit through some restless leg type symptoms and woke a few times. I usually can't/don't sleep the nights I take cactus.

The next day I smoalked 40 mg after harmalas sprinkled on a bowl of tobacco. I had an incredible trip!! Super crazy insane!!!
olympus mon wrote:

PREV12