We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Using dmt to immunize the body from emf Options

bismillah
#21 Posted : 12/30/2019 2:03:50 PM

My Personalized Tag

xss27 wrote:

Anecdotal experience: I live in dense urban area, always have done. When visiting a family residence in the middle of nowhere which has (or used to..) no cellphone signal or wifi, I would get the best sleep I ever have. It's actually memorable because it was so good. Totally refreshed. I always put that down to the no cellphone coverage.

Much more likely that's because of:
-lack of urban noise
-less artificial light
-cleaner air (less exposure to free radicals, such as ozone)
-calm atmosphere, lack of stress from work, etc.

And not because your phone isn't able to connect to a cell tower. If I'm not mistaken, your phone actually will produce pretty much the same (very small) level of radiation regardless of whether or not there is a connection, simply in the process of searching for a tower. But I'm no expert on that, so take it with a grain of salt.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

xss27
#22 Posted : 12/30/2019 4:21:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
-lack of urban noise
-less artificial light

All legitimate factors but I don't think it was those. I've been in other places where there were similarly less/no stress factors compared to my home but it didn't give the same quality of sleep. Still better, but not that ultra deep revitalising sleep.

Thinking about it, it was comparable to how I feel after doing an isolation tank session. There's a distinct shift in perception, like a really deep knot in my brain/mind was untangled and is no longer irritating my attention.

bismillah wrote:
And not because your phone isn't able to connect to a cell tower. If I'm not mistaken, your phone actually will produce pretty much the same (very small) level of radiation regardless of whether or not there is a connection, simply in the process of searching for a tower. But I'm no expert on that, so take it with a grain of salt.

The issue is that microwave radiation resonates easily with our physiology. We know at sufficient power it will literally cook us. I think at lower power levels such as those from mobile phones there is still a real possibility it could cause subtle damage to the nervous system and the more delicate parts of our bodies.

Era/is
#23 Posted : 12/31/2019 12:28:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cactus Man wrote:
GET OUT THE TINFOIL HATS!!!

Laughing

...I don't know well English, so I can call myself ignorant. I can call myself ignorant for everything I don't know yetLaughing Laughing

xss27 wrote:

The frequency is important too I think. We're bathed in all sorts of frequencies and radiations, but unless it resonates with something in our physiology then it's not going to do anything unless the power levels are really high...

Our oganism has its own vibrational state, in detail (each atom) and overall (the whole body).

The comforts we have are not to be eliminated, but it would be good to understand that we should use the goods that lead us to such acts with more conscience.

What surrounds us is saturated with vibrations/radiations, so the harmfulness for me is certain.
To obtain energy (the workforce) we use, for example, the burning of carbon derivatives.
This could be supplanted by the burning of metals and/or minerals. Just think of a mixture of aluminum and iron oxide, which during the development of heat do not give rise to carbon fumes.

Getting the tinfoil, or obtaining aluminum requires a lot of workforce (energy), so this system would temporarily not be usable.
But let's think about vibrations. Each structure has a certain vibrational state (as with the example of our body) and one could understand how to transform the attraction between atoms into repulsion.
Using harmonic oscillations of frequencies we might think that matter would be reduced to dust if properly stimulated.

However, we should understand better the matter.
What I'm asking is whether she's alive or not. In my opinion, we are not surrounded and composed fron non-intelligent bricks.

xss27 wrote:
bismillah wrote:
-lack of urban noise
-less artificial light

All legitimate factors but I don't think it was those. I've been in other places where there were similarly less/no stress factors compared to my home but it didn't give the same quality of sleep. Still better, but not that ultra deep revitalising sleep.

Using dmt or dmt activators every day I noticed that I have less need to sleep, I attribute this speed in recharging to the possibility that such substances absorb impurities classified as smog and electromagnetic smog. If the cells are not disturbed in their duties (not even by us sleeping), they have the opportunity to operate very well.

Exposure to electromagnetic fields could be thought to lead to an increase in endogenous dmt production. etc...

Era/is
#24 Posted : 4/22/2021 8:49:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

About grasses:

Indole alkaloids are responsible for toxicity of
Phalaris pastures to sheep and cattle [l-3]. Several of these alkaloids are present in various species of Gramineae, Leguminosae and other plant families [4]. Simple indole bases such as 3-N,Ndimethylaminomethylindole (gramine)
5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (MOM2T, 2), 5- methoxytryptamine (MOT, 3) and N,-methyltryptamine (MT, 4)

...total alkaloid content varies between 0.02-1.19 of dry wt in Phalaris arundinacea [7]
and gramine concentration may reach up to 7 mmol/kg fr. wt in barley [S],

..Several plant secondary metabolites are thought to protect plants against insects and patho- gens. For example, hydroxamic acids from Gramineae have been suggested to protect wheat and maize against the European corn borer.

Always known for the property of selectively chelating metals, forming stable products especially with Cu2 +, Fe3 +, V5 +, UO22 +. They have also been studied for the realization of polymer chains with chelating properties to be used in the selective removal of heavy metals [2] [3] Some hydroxamic acids such as SAHA, Vorinostat, PXD101 and Belinostatin, LAQ824 / LBH589 and Trichostatin A, are HDAC inhibitors with anticancer properties.

PREV12