We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
why all the Boiling filtering and washing ,good for? Options

shomtai
#21 Posted : 12/20/2019 1:01:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
I'd say don't bother extracting, just drink the tea. If that answers your other questions.

If you have a large enough outdoor space I'd recommend brewing the cactus over an open fire in a large cauldron. If you can set up a stone circle around the fire pit then all the better. Burn incense and smudge the brew regularly throughout. If one or more of your friends are able to sing and/or play acoustic music that will also help. The brewing process will likely take a day. Starting today would seem optimal.

If you do still decide to extract, the contact time for acid/base is not important except that you should ensure the acid or base is thoroughly mixed through the liquid. Being meticulous with mixing becomes of greater importance as the volume of liquid increases. Smaller batches (but obviously not too small!) are always easier to handle in this respect.

Details for acid titration of the NPS are given already in the various mescaline extraction threads.

thank you again!
i am bothring with extration as we plan to take out of the country , and some of my friends absulotly can not drink it!! Smile
i will go a head with you recomondation.
and of cource one more question

can i reuse the xyline??

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 12/20/2019 10:40:15 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The xylene can indeed be re-used after back-salting with the acid. Maybe give it a little wash with sodium carbonate solution in between, perhaps followed by some saturated brine.

Please read this, however, and tidy up your post accordingly!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

shomtai
#23 Posted : 12/21/2019 3:49:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for replying.
I am sorry for my messy thread, but as my English is not so good.
I read the link you send me but could not understand what I did wonge?
Pls let me know.

I finished A 5kg San Pedro, all parts of cacti ,was put in a blender untill got nice green juice.
Juice was boils 3 times for one hour , liquids where passed via 220macro iceolator extract net(for cannabis) .
All liquids were collected and boil down to 8liters
The liquids the divided between 8 ,1liter bottle and 50g of NAOh was added, and mixed well. After 30 min, 100cc of xyline was added to each bottle and mixed.
It took 6-8 hours for the leyers to really separate.
Xyline was then collected and 100cc of distils water mixed with 0.5cc 33%hcl was added and mixed.
In this part I got an oil bubbly layer between the xyline and acid water that I could not get rid of?!?!?!.
Still water was collected and now it is in the oven 100c with door open.
What cause the oily bubbly layer and can I get rid of it?

PREV12