We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Changa using rolling tobacco Options

Tony6Strings
#21 Posted : 12/23/2019 5:13:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

How many days have you been off weed and how have you felt and all that?

A little over a month now. At first it was tough. I smoked butane hash oil almost exclusively, for the last few years. At very least a gram a day shared with Her, sometimes we would go through a gram each. The first time I took a break from smoking I noticed some withdrawal symptoms: irritability, high anxiety, stomach upset, no appetite, general feeling of malaise. Oil is a whole different ballgame, I never would have believed cannabis could be so addictive in a physical sense had I not experienced it myself.

I also got tired of using it like a narcotic, a vice drug. Made me feel like I was constantly chasing something. Not feeling ok or secure unless I had a large supply of oil in the cupboard. I was taking my first hit before even drinking a cup of coffee in the morning.

Now that I've been off it for a while I feel good. I miss it often but I am dedicated to living a healthier lifestyle. Not saying I will never smoke again but for right now I think abstaining is the right choice for me.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#22 Posted : 12/24/2019 7:34:23 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Its definitley addictive beyond a shadow of a doubt and part of the addiction is definitley physical. I think its great that you pulled this off, I would feel amazing. When you got a quit going you should try to keep it going as long as you can. Theres always a possibility that the next time you smoke it will immediatly or shortly after become a daily thing again.

Its the best how adventurous and good it feels when you quit stuff. To keep that feeling of acomplishment going is a high in itself.

The benefits of quiting weed are so many. This is a great thread with great posts listing relatable benefits

Jees wrote:
Never tried it that way, cool idea to work with enhanced leaf this way. But this kind of joint is without weed/hash I recon.

DMT enhanced mullein in a joint With CBD cannabis; that makes a solid smoke, and you'll breakthrough in just some tokes. Its all about relaxation. A relaxed mind can let go. So you toke it like a regular joint, totally relaxed, taking in each puff and sending it to the diafram and holding and exhaling. And then the impossible happens; the unmanifest and the manifest become one.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#23 Posted : 12/24/2019 5:00:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Had my first changa breakthrough last night. Very cool experience! I love the way it eases me into hyperspace. As opposed to the blasting out of a cannon sensation of vaping straight freebase. Both ways are great, I'm happy to have this option of ROA in my medicine kit.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Jupitor
#24 Posted : 12/24/2019 5:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

DMT enhanced mullein in a joint With CBD cannabis; that makes a solid smoke, and you'll breakthrough in just some tokes. Its all about relaxation. A relaxed mind can let go. So you toke it like a regular joint, totally relaxed, taking in each puff and sending it to the diafram and holding and exhaling. And then the impossible happens; the unmanifest and the manifest become one.

I'm definitely going to give this a shot. What a great idea to use hemp flower for this purpose. Thanks Fran. What about adding harmalas to this?

FranLover
#25 Posted : 12/24/2019 7:32:04 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I hope you have an AMAZING trip. And yes, you should sprinkle harmalas, around 30mg for 100mg dmt, in the joint. The harmalas will burn alright. Most of the potency will lie in the harmalas.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Era/is
#26 Posted : 2/9/2020 3:32:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dmt extracts but without inhibitors (tobacco contains a very small quantity of them) are for me a good way for obtaining effects step by step, day after day.
Good taste, smells good, especially if the extract is perfumed and good.

PREV12