We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
Direct e-mesh method howto step by step with images and video Options

n00b4life
#101 Posted : 9/11/2023 12:54:44 AM

inflammable means flammable??

new traveler here, looking for first breakthrough. confident can get it done with a bong, but not easily - got close on first real try (my second ever dmt trip), and found this thread, and read and read and read getting more and more excited, then got to the end and somewhat anticlimactic. if anyone has current appropriate RDA search terms for Ali express or others, would appreciate. did try, but came up with a big bag of fail.

not having held one, is it structurally hard to make? could we do something with enough heat resistance with one of the newfangled metal 3d printing technologies? I wouldn’t care if required delicate soldering, have done small smt repairs before. it seems there is a real market, I guess maybe Reddit, being bigger, could be a better place, but it’s not a place I feel comfortable interacting on.

Always,
n00b
These are the writings of a fictional character, preserved on this forum as a collaborative art project.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

n00b4life
#102 Posted : 9/11/2023 7:20:18 PM

inflammable means flammable??

found vandy vape v2, yay. just gotta keep searching…
These are the writings of a fictional character, preserved on this forum as a collaborative art project.

Propello
#103 Posted : 10/5/2023 2:06:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have edited the first post:
- Added working links
- New Recommended mod - Geekvape M100
- Removed img tags, as these don't show the images anymore. Click img links to see.
- Added tip for weighing and loading spice to mesh (Use tha half of an empty capsule)

If there is more that needs to be updated, please let me know.

Blessings

ChrisMMcD
#104 Posted : 10/8/2023 4:28:38 PM

🧿

Propello wrote:

- New Recommended mod - Geekvape M100

Geekvape Solo mk1 (original) is not recommended anymore? If I have a choice to get M100 or Solo (and Solo is cheaper) what should I stick with?
Thanks!
Witness this object. Witness the inner rotation devoid of transaction. Shut your eyes. No salespersons will disturb. Unwind. Recline. I seek no favors from you. Recline. Unwind. Superior soil effortlessly cleanses away. Recline. Unveil. Orient yourself. Observe. Attend. Employ ears that I'd proudly claim as ours. Attend to the hush amidst the mechanical clamor. Sweetheart, heed. Do you perceive it? It's a ballad of affection.

Propello
#105 Posted : 10/11/2023 6:52:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The geekvape solo is also excellent, but older.

«PREV456