We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Overpowered ~~ +++ Mescaline Experience ~~14" T Peruvianus and... Options

KuzeMaf
#21 Posted : 11/24/2019 5:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

I needed to go back to being OK, even though I totally understood how some like Sartre reported HPPD after mescaline, and the feeling that "the universe creates a bunch of useless stuff for no reason.".......

....... And the main thing is I had to manual breathe and be compeletley aware. If I let my mind wander the anxiety would come up. It was always there; all these terrible feelings. They were right next to my soul and I was keeping them at bay through awareness and breath.

I would have to learn to live with anxiety and this crippling fear......

...... thinking about maybe reaching out to a doctor.

And then I sudenly was OK again. I smoked a joint and went to work. I've been OK ever since.

WOW , amazing TR Fran. I quoted the above because each statement represents the exact same pattern of thoughts I had myself while dealing with a particularly difficult and challenging state of existence.

I reached a similar state of depression/anxiety/hppd after accientally consuming ~25 hits of lsd, followed by a 2 day long N2O binge.

It left me BROOOOKEN. I was still hallucinating days/weeks later, and I'd be lucky to achieve 3-4 hrs of sleep per night. Voices in my head, psychic links to other dimensions, interdimensional being interactions(even when not dosing), the whole 9. I was convinced that I have actually been dead for quite some time and this simulation of "life" was a poor attempt at convincing me otherwise.

This lasted 3 months. At a certain point, I lost all hope and began dosing very irresponsibly (any psychedelic I could get my hands on, which was A LOT).
My idea was "fuck it, I'm already constantly tripping, might as well experiment while I'm in this state of feeling lost/stuck"

So I would wake up and eat 10 hits of acid for breakfast, and then chill with a n2o tank for lunch. Then It'd be MXE for dinner, sometimes dmt.

So after 3 months of being spun as spun can get, I met CHANGA.

At first, each changa trip left me very paranoid, like i was being watched by the galactic equivalent of men in black suits. But somewhere around the 4th trip, I could begin to feel my permament/hppd visuals beginning to fade. When I landed back to earth on the 7th changa trip, I literally saw the (permatrip/hppd) visuals turn themselves off. It was indescribable.

I was finally back to earth, thanks to CHANGA.... and I will forever be infinitely grateful for that.

I jus wanted to be "OK" again so bad, and mother changa helped me get there.

Light and Love and Travel Well.
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#22 Posted : 11/25/2019 1:00:51 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Wow Kuzemaf Shocked
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

VibeSurfer
#23 Posted : 11/25/2019 4:04:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah holly balls dude oh my god. Glad you are okay now.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

brewster
#24 Posted : 11/25/2019 2:52:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WAT KuzeMaf. That's some next-level craziness, oh my gosh. Good to hear that you're back. I assume you're like a psychedelic Obelix now?

FranLover: I wonder - what comes to mind if you look back at before the trip now? Did it change you? Do you think you learned something or got a "task" out of it? Or maybe I'm asking the wrong questions. Nevermind, then!

FranLover
#25 Posted : 11/25/2019 7:34:25 PM

brewster wrote:
WAT KuzeMaf. That's some next-level craziness, oh my gosh. Good to hear that you're back. I assume you're like a psychedelic Obelix now?

FranLover: I wonder - what comes to mind if you look back at before the trip now? Did it change you? Do you think you learned something or got a "task" out of it? Or maybe I'm asking the wrong questions. Nevermind, then!

Yeah man...I need to get my act straight--that was very clearly the lesson from the trip.

If not for this trip I would have kept the speed pills and would have eaten the rest of them by now.

Also this great feeling that reaching out towards hyperspace is not really smart or good per se, and that waking sober life is where one should focus at and find oneself at home in.

The trip had this idea that an organism should not play with its biology or chemical balance cause there are dangers in that.

Did you get anything similar from your last bad trip too?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

brewster
#26 Posted : 11/25/2019 10:03:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great to hear you got rid of the pills!

Hmm.. I'd say, what I got was similar in some respects, different in others. I mean, yes, I also got the message that I need to straighten out some things. It was recklessness that made me not check the tea beforehand and thus landed me this very strong trip when I wanted a weaker one. It also made me question my motivations for drinking the tea, which were in part the wrong ones.

But I would not say that it was a bad trip for me, and that's all thanks to the sitter. Working with them saved me from a bad trip and landed me a difficult one - I'd have been lost on my own, but with the support, I could do good work.

But I totally agree with that altered states aren't the goal per se for me, too. I still am convinced in that they can be very helpful, but only if the psychedelic compound is taken in a constructive way. And yes, there are dangers - things can go wrong. But if one does their homework, the risk should not be too big.

I think I'll stay clear for probably a year or so - then we'll see if I see that I'm ready to go back. Yet, the experience showed me many painful but important lessons. I hope that you will find this as well.

FranLover
#27 Posted : 12/30/2019 11:45:50 PM

Hi Brewster. A month has passed since you wrote this last reply. I was wondering where you are at now n_n It seems to me like one month ago something changed in us, and its interesting to see where it will lead us. A flower for you, Buddha to be.

Cactus Man
#28 Posted : 1/3/2020 7:53:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes the most difficult experiences are the most enriching.

brewster
#29 Posted : 1/10/2020 5:55:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Hi Brewster. A month has passed since you wrote this last reply. I was wondering where you are at now n_n It seems to me like one month ago something changed in us, and its interesting to see where it will lead us. A flower for you, Buddha to be.

Thank you very much for your interest. I responded in detail here in the original thread.

PREV12