We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Amanita Muscaria experiment. Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 10/9/2019 2:08:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I have Amanita Muscaria mushrooms growing everywhere here and I have
not thought much about them until a couple of days ago when I did some research about them.

I’m going to see if they can help me sleep better and also as painkillers, I might do higher doses
to se if they can work as a good mental healer too.

I picked a lot yesterday and today and I’ve oven dried half my harvest yesterday in 60 degrees Celsius, and ended
up with 109g dry mushrooms.

I tried 2g yesterday evening, I used a coffee grinder and made tea of the powder.
I soaked the powder in hot water for 40 min and then filtered the fluid.

The tea tasted a mix between earth and berries, it was really nice. I went to bed straight after I had the tea
and after 30-40 min I started to feel energy burst going through my body, and it also felt like my body was trying
to leave my physical body, I felt like I was floating. I fell asleep shortly after and slept for 8 hours without waking up
I always wake up 2-3 times/ night and have great difficulties to go back to sleep.

I will try 5g tonight and see what happens.

Safe journeys.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rOm
#2 Posted : 10/9/2019 2:26:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

your etheral body leaving your physical body you mean probably. I think it's great first experience.
it's a fantastic sleep aid. Didn't you notice anything on the dream level ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 10/9/2019 2:38:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
your etheral body leaving your physical body you mean probably. I think it's great first experience.
it's a fantastic sleep aid. Didn't you notice anything on the dream level ?

Yes, I felt weightless, and like I was in two places at the same time in the bedroom, my body was in the bed but my
mind and soul was trying to escape/was hoovering above my physical body.

I did not dream anything, it was complete darkness from when I fell asleep until I woke up, but having pain and
sleep issues I guess when I find something that relaxes me I ”catch up” on deep sleep.

Safe journeys.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

brewster
#4 Posted : 10/9/2019 4:17:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fascinating! I saw them around a couple of times, haven't tried them yet. Am intrigued to read more from you. Cheers

Yugambeh
#5 Posted : 10/9/2019 5:57:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brewster wrote:
Fascinating! I saw them around a couple of times, haven't tried them yet. Am intrigued to read more from you. Cheers

They are indeed fascinating, I will update later this evening about the 5g dose.

I also plan to add Syrian rue and cannabis too as both of them has great healing properties for me.

I might try all of the above in combination with LSD as I like the visuals I get from LSD, but for me it doesn’t have
the earthy connection I get with Syrian rue, cannabis, mushrooms and Ayahuasca, so a combination as them all might do the magic for meLove

/Y

Yugambeh
#6 Posted : 10/9/2019 8:06:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Just leaving work now so I’ll drink 5g tea now.
I have a 15 minute bike ride home (evening over here) and I hope it doesn’t kick in too fast and strong.

Safe journeys.

/Y

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 10/9/2019 8:45:43 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hope you've got home ok!

Safe journeys indeed.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Yugambeh
#8 Posted : 10/9/2019 10:07:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Hope you've got home ok!

Safe journeys indeed.

Home and safe, and I had a really interesting bike ride home in the rainVery happy
Things looked more interesting and colourful.

I think I start to like this mushroom a lot.

/Y

Yugambeh
#9 Posted : 10/10/2019 8:51:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had another night of great sleep,some weird dreams I cannot fully remember.

I noticed muscle relaxant properties and mood enhancement, enhanced and sharper senses.
I work a lot in front of a computer and I always have to look with one eye when I bike home from work
as I get double vision when i look at things far away, yesterday I had terrible double vision on my way home, but halfway it all
cleared up and I could see things far away better than with my glasses. I also had a bad headache from straining my eyes, the headache also disappeared at the same time my vision improved.

My surroundings looked more interesting and “alive” it was 9:30pm and heavy rain, I felt like sitting down and just enjoy the city lights, the rain and the sound all of it made. I had no visual or auditory distortion just enhanced vision and hearing.

I am cleaning all the windows today so I decided to try 7g on empty stomach this morning, and now 1 hour later I enjoy cleaning the windows and listen to music, I feel in a very good mood and very social.

I will try 10g tonight.

This is really interesting❤️

Safe journeys

/Y

Exitwound
#10 Posted : 10/10/2019 10:03:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please be careful with taking Amanitas in high doses without a sitter.

Coincidentally, I have been reading a lot about these wonderful mushrooms recently - including experience reports and general dos and don'ts. In a few words to summarize my findings:
- Most people get positive life-affecting results when microdosing
- It can be very dangerous in high doses, because it is dissoaciative to a point where you have 0 awareness and control of what your body is doing, people can become violent or inflict self-harm or try flying by stepping out of the windows. So everybody who's experienced with amanitas says - don't do them without sitter and your sitter has to be sober enough to physically restrain you if such need arises.

Difference between 7 and 10g can be substantial and potency of a trip can be non-linear, so take care and have a great time!

Yugambeh
#11 Posted : 10/10/2019 11:02:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
Please be careful with taking Amanitas in high doses without a sitter.

Coincidentally, I have been reading a lot about these wonderful mushrooms recently - including experience reports and general dos and don'ts. In a few words to summarize my findings:
- Most people get positive life-affecting results when microdosing
- It can be very dangerous in high doses, because it is dissoaciative to a point where you have 0 awareness and control of what your body is doing, people can become violent or inflict self-harm or try flying by stepping out of the windows. So everybody who's experienced with amanitas says - don't do them without sitter and your sitter has to be sober enough to physically restrain you if such need arises.

Difference between 7 and 10g can be substantial and potency of a trip can be non-linear, so take care and have a great time!

Thank you for your reply, I’ve read that things like that can happen on high/higher doses.
I’m very careful and if I’m going to try higher doses it is going to be in a safe environment with someone
who can keep an eye on me.

/Y

Yugambeh
#12 Posted : 10/10/2019 11:08:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

2g and 5g with food in the stomach felt stronger than 7g on an empty stomach.

I just had my breakfast 30 minutes ago and I have an healthy powder mix with different amino acids,
antioxidants, powdered greens and 0.3g Syrian Rue.

I suddenly started to feel very tired, relaxed and I am having deep thoughts, I forgot about the Rue.
I’m going to have a rest and listen to some CBL.

/Y

Yugambeh
#13 Posted : 10/16/2019 6:51:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I’ve slowly increased the dosage and today I’m trying 25g in tea.

5g: I feel energetic and happy, very social.

10g: great for sleep, just enough to help my brain and thoughts slow down so I can go to sleep very quick, slight body load.

15g: more body load and sedative feeling.

20g strong body load, experienced very different CEV on this dose, earthy coloured squares that was flickering very fast.

I can feel the mood enhancing effects the whole day after I’ve had the tea.

This is probably the most useful substance I’ve ever tried, I have less muscle and joint pain. My mood is 100% better.

I will update more this weekend.

Safe journeys

/Y

Yugambeh
#14 Posted : 10/17/2019 4:42:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

25g yesterday evening and I had a very different experience. The come up felt more like LSD, it felt like I had an enormous trapped energy inside which was about to burst and when it did so it was a very gentle feeling with a lot of love and happiness. I felt crystal clear in my head, clear happy constructive thoughts, not much body load.

I also felt constructive and I wanted to do things, talk to people, cuddle and hug people, love people and I felt so alive. I was thinking to myself that the world is a beautiful place.

I smoked a very small amount of Amnesia Haze mixed with Caapi resin and I started to get really nice and unusual CEV. Just random pictures like colourful shoes, me jumping out from a cliff and falling towards the ground.

When I went to bed after a couple of hours I put my head on the pillow and I was out, I had really weird but nice and beautiful dreams and I woke up alert in a very good mood.

22 hours later I still feel the mood enhancing effects and I’m very social, loving and caring.

I won’t use any mushrooms or anything else today to see how long this effect will last.

This is a really interesting mushroom.

/Y

brewster
#15 Posted : 10/17/2019 10:36:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, what a project! Good to hear that your experiments have been so pleasant. Still - it's pretty risky... I'd really advise getting a sitter if you plan on continuing these experiments, to be safe.

Also, don't forget about tolerance. I don't know how this works with Amanita, but I'd avise against taking a break and then going for 25g again. Might be a whole other beast without the tolerance.

In any case - fascinating and unusual. Thanks for letting us know.

Loverofallthings
#16 Posted : 11/13/2019 3:42:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

very interesting project. Thank you for sharing. Where in the world ad during what season did you harvest your mushrooms. My understanding is that these factors may play a role in alkaloid profile.

Yugambeh
#17 Posted : 11/14/2019 6:23:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brewster wrote:
Wow, what a project! Good to hear that your experiments have been so pleasant. Still - it's pretty risky... I'd really advise getting a sitter if you plan on continuing these experiments, to be safe.

Also, don't forget about tolerance. I don't know how this works with Amanita, but I'd avise against taking a break and then going for 25g again. Might be a whole other beast without the tolerance.

In any case - fascinating and unusual. Thanks for letting us know.

It seems like I need less and less Amanita each time I use it, as little as 3-5g makes me get quite nice euphoric feeling and CEV.

/Y

Yugambeh
#18 Posted : 11/14/2019 6:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loverofallthings wrote:
very interesting project. Thank you for sharing. Where in the world ad during what season did you harvest your mushrooms. My understanding is that these factors may play a role in alkaloid profile.

I picked them in the autumn in the north of Scandinavia.

/Y

Yugambeh
#19 Posted : 11/14/2019 6:25:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Will update more regarding my Amanita experiment.

Running out of mushroom now so I’m trying to make Ambrosia
Yugambeh attached the following image(s):
FC7EF9F4-C46E-4AC0-8A02-5E2205A87535.png (4,269kb) downloaded 87 time(s).

Yugambeh
#20 Posted : 11/24/2019 7:12:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fleece is growing now but noticed some mould? Today 🤔?

Yugambeh attached the following image(s):
A329A0DF-4F73-4956-AE1C-92A351D669E9.png (5,470kb) downloaded 70 time(s).

12NEXT