We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Dosage of DMT freebase required/preferred orally?
Choice Votes Statistics
<30mg 4 11 %
30-60mg 4 11 %
60-80mg 3 8 %
80-100mg 7 20 %
>100mg 16 47 %

123NEXT»
Thread for Oral Dosage in Pharmahuasca w/ DMT Dosage Poll Options

amor_fati
#1 Posted : 1/11/2010 8:01:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

The poll asks for freebase weights, so if fumarate is generally used, please estimate the freebase content.

This thread is also to be a comprehensive archive of the ratio of harmaloids (harmaline/harmine/THH) and manner of ingestion (capped or dissolved and dissolved in what, separately or together, fumarate or freebase, chased with food or drink, dietary preparation, etc.) preferred by members. While discussion on these matters is welcome, the primary focus is to collect a clear body of information regarding these factors as well as brief reasoning for the chosen methods and perhaps a brief description of the effects and the time-frames of those effects. Whether full-range extract or purified extract and from what botanical source would also be pertinent information.

The ultimate goal of this thread is to accurately and comprehensively represent the community's knowledge and experience pertaining to this manner of administration in the Pharmahuasca Wiki Article.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 1/11/2010 9:26:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We already have this same kind of poll on the Nexus with lots of responses to it. You might want to take a look at it.

It's found here: http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=3410

The most popular range was 25-49 mg of freebase DMT.

The second most popular range was 125-149 mg.

The third most popular range was 75-99 mg.

We had one vote for 100-124 mg.

The rest of the ranged had no votes. It’s quite amazing to see such a giant range from 25-149 mg being used. SWIM can hardly handle 40 mg and would never want to take 100 mg.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

amor_fati
#3 Posted : 1/11/2010 10:14:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Admittedly, SWIM did forget about that one; It is fairly old, however, and it would be nice to have one in the pharmahuasca subforum with the harmaloid ratios, as well. Thanks for pointing that out, though. I guess we'll see if anyone chimes in.

69ron
#4 Posted : 1/11/2010 10:38:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM voted β€œ<30mg”. He prefers 20 mg freebase, but uses DMT fumarate. He doesn't store freebase around because he never smokes DMT anymore. He uses it orally with 200 mg of THH. If he doesn't have THH he uses 200 mg of harmine. If he doesn't have harmine he usually forgets it, but might use 100 mg of harmaline. Harmaline is his least favorite MAOI. He has harmaline around but uses it as a sleep aid, and not as an MAOI.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

mad_banshee
#5 Posted : 1/12/2010 12:11:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM can hardly handle 40 mg and would never want to take 100 mg.

My swim tried pharma a few times before with low amounts and didn't get much, so yesterday he decided to try taking a stonger dose for a bit heavier trip with 160mg cappi copy and about 60mg jungle.

Nothing happened at all for 45 minutes...then WHAM! He was overcome with waves of walls melting and patterns flowing. It was too much given that he wasn't expecting that heavy of a trip and that he wasn't in a great setting for that....but by the time 2 hours passed he was coming down ok and in three he was fine. It was very intense and he hopes to do it again in the proper setting with plenty of time and no fear of having to pull it together for any reason. No way swim could have pulled it together enough to pass as unstoned he was tipping so hard.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

joebono
#6 Posted : 1/12/2010 12:37:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I always dose with at least 200mg of harmalas. Sometimes Caapi Copy, sometimes THH, sometimes rue extract and sometimes a mix of the above in different combinations. If I dose less than 110mg of DMT it is not mindblowing. I have never done more than 125mg of DMT. I am not ready to enter that place yet. A few weeks ago I did 117mg of DMT and that was a wild ride complete with desert/Egyptian/Sphinx imagery. I felt somehow transported back in time and at one point I morphed into the Sphinx. Anyway, I don't think the human mind can handle that type experience too often without coming loose.

q21q21
#7 Posted : 1/12/2010 1:02:48 AM

SWIM

SWIM gets only threshhold effects from 150mg, he is looking forward to trying more..

EDIT: SWIM has since tried 150g Jimjam acetates (113.5mg freebase) simultaneously and broke through harder than smoked.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

soulfood
#8 Posted : 1/12/2010 1:10:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

If I'm using a rue extract I'll use 150mg + 50mg DMT
Or With THH it's 200mg + 80mg DMT... which is lovely in any sense of the word imaginable Smile

I haven't tried the oher various combos, but I'm very eager to try a mix of harmine and THH 1:1. Harmaline seems to turn me into some confused vomiting layabout and comapared to THH only it seems highly disphoric.

Yeah I'm useless and never vote on the nexus, but the choices available never seem to include my options Smile

amor_fati
#9 Posted : 2/5/2010 4:25:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What SWIM really wanted out of this thread is the harmaloid ratios. Generally 150-200mg total harmaloids are taken, from what he can tell, but he can't seem to find threads that detail how much harmaline/harmine. What SWIM would really like to know specifically is the minimum amount of harmaline required for MAO inhibition, and how much harmine or THH to throw on top of that to balance it out (since harmaline produces a more sleepy effect on its own) and achieve a desirable pharma experience.

What SWIM would probably do is to take that bare minimum of harmaline, add harmine up to 150-200mg between them, throw in 60mg fumarate, chase with a bit of pita, then take THH sublingually as deemed fit while taking a bit more fumarate if desired effects are not achieved from the first dose.

soulfood
#10 Posted : 2/5/2010 4:35:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've never tried pure harmaline but a rue extract did the job at 80mg's. It was also quite intense.

I've also had 200mg THH that didn't inhibit, but 110mg THH taken with 300mg Theobromine that inhibited a strong 4 hour trip.

I think with my next rue extract I'm going to have to do the isolation step.

Saidin
#11 Posted : 2/5/2010 5:12:53 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

I get threshold effects from 150mg of freebase. Really need 200 to get good effects.

I commonly mix 250-300mg of haraloids in a glass of orange juice and drink down. Then right after mix the freebase in another glass of OJ and drink it down.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

amor_fati
#12 Posted : 2/7/2010 9:01:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HRMLN/HRMN/THH/JRMFMRT -> 1/4/1/2

1~35mg

Best pharma experience SWIM's ever had. Way too busy to write a report, but future developments will reflect the power of this experience. In short: Precognition as planning, rather than premonition, and honing the will into a weapon--sword as soul.

gammagore
#13 Posted : 2/7/2010 9:11:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

130mg freebase for threshold.
100mg harmaline+30mg harmine/harmaline, taken first in OJ, right afterwards the spice in OJ taken, 30 minutes later effect could be felt. Next time il up the spice to 150-160 mg.

On a pretty empty stomach.No food eaten, next time a piece of bread will be chomped on after dosing.

q21q21
#14 Posted : 2/7/2010 10:01:55 PM

SWIM

SWIM's method was inefficient, taking the MAOI + spice simultaneously made for a much much stronger experience
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

amor_fati
#15 Posted : 2/7/2010 10:21:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very strange, SWIM used to think he required more spice for huasca, but this is the first time in a long time he's simply mixed the harmaloids and spice together in one shot with warm water--as per 69ron's advice in the matter. He also had a little meal and a snack prior to dosing and only chased it with water. This was his most powerful pharma journey, yet. This may also be the first time he's had a full alkaloid extract of jurema with his pharma, as well.

SnozzleBerry
#16 Posted : 2/9/2010 8:33:11 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

~100-150mg for a an experience with ~250-300mg harmalas is my preferred amount for a nice, light-moderate experience that is fairly all encompassing, etc.

As the result of a scale error I prepared a pharma OJ drink with ~400-450mg but I realized the error prior to drinking it. I still wound up drinking half of it, and then the other half 30 minutes later. It removed nearly all of my fear of having a too-intense experience afterwards as there were points in the hours of journeying where I knew that that was the only consciousness I had ever known/ever would know and experienced a plethora of high level physics phenomena. It was, hands down, bar-none, THE most intense, captivating, ego-destroying, beautiful experience I have had with any substance.
Wiki β€’ Attitude β€’ FAQ
The Nexian β€’ Nexus Research β€’ The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם Χ–Χ” Χ™Χ’Χ‘Χ•Χ¨

Trickster
#17 Posted : 2/10/2010 12:32:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

SnozzleBerry wrote:
I prepared a pharma OJ drink with ~400-450mg...

Was this DMT?

Then how much harmalas did you take?

Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

SnozzleBerry
#18 Posted : 2/10/2010 3:44:02 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Trickster wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:
I prepared a pharma OJ drink with ~400-450mg...

Was this DMT?

Then how much harmalas did you take?

It wound up being around 400 mg of semi-clean whiteraste tek'd harmine/harmaline from syrian rue.

Here's the experience report if you have interest...I was really only able to scratch the surface of the experience as it went on forever in both time and depth...it was truly transformative.

400mg's to Freedom
Wiki β€’ Attitude β€’ FAQ
The Nexian β€’ Nexus Research β€’ The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם Χ–Χ” Χ™Χ’Χ‘Χ•Χ¨

d*l*b
#19 Posted : 10/19/2010 12:31:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So took my first ever pharma journey tonight, initially planned to work with 200mg harmaline/50mg fumarate, after a conversation with xtechre in chat I settled on 200mg harmaline/100mg fumarate.

So:

Male/32
Weight: 10.75 stone (150.5lb/68.25kg)
DMT Fumarate: 100mg
Harmaline freebase: 200mg

Dosage was pretty much perfect for my needs at the time, was not too heavy at all. Something above threshold. Will be upping my dose next time though as I am looking to go deeper.
D × V × F > R

chocobeastie
#20 Posted : 12/28/2010 3:20:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

150-300mg is normal for a fully visionary immersive experience.

222mg is a nice, sweet spot! :-)

30mg is just about where it just about begins.

Some people are really sensitive, but most need to 150mg to really get somewhere.

Ott's Ayahuasca Analogues work is not really relevant when we are talking about visionary doses with pharma. Those brews back in the old day are simply medicinal ayahuasca brews, not supposed to give you visions or anything. Read "The Archaic Revival" for Terrence McKenna's description of trying to get visions from brews in the early 80's in the Amazon - he hard to work hard to get a brew that gave him visions, because most brews then contained nominal amounts of chackruna. They don't have an understanding of DMT, just that the chackruna adds light to the ayahuasca, which is the brew and everything else is considered an admixture.

123NEXT»