We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
These chickens jacking our style? Options

Toshido
#21 Posted : 3/23/2023 1:11:41 AM

Research & Development

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Thanks, Widderic - that was one of the stand-out posts for me too and part of the reason for this bump.

Deeper reason was digging in to some older posts while following up some 'admin' here. Funny old day, gotta love the Nexus Love

You know I'm only realizing it now, probably because I've seen a lot of bumps, and I think it's also a great thing about this place... is that seeing threads bumped is always exciting for me... it's funny in an ironic sense it being a forum, because most other forums have strict "thread bumping" rules.

The thing is, when you bump a thread here, there's almost always a great read or some lost knowledge, like a digital rosetta stone or dead sea scrolls haha.

I'm often in the search section, and have found some serious gems, so if I ever find anything worth bumping, I'll be sure to do so.

One of my favorites was one I found months ago. You were trying to get through this guys thick skull that you couldn't transmute gold using Mercury, but then the guy said he achieved it by using Tungsten. To which you replied in classic fashion. It was a completely arbitrary thread but I still read through the whole thing. I was cracking up at the quote fractal so hard that I also hilariously saved it for some reason, maybe so I could use it now!

🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

RhythmSpring
#22 Posted : 3/23/2023 1:48:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry what? An app on your phone that connects you to people regarding an illegal activity?

No thanks.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

PREV12