We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Dmt oxide, slightly more mellow or terrifying? Options

Kable
#21 Posted : 6/16/2019 10:04:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
Hey man, in addition to those threads you already sent me are you aware of any others off the top of your head that deal with things back here which are still currently active? Most of what I’ve read deal with problems while you’re in the mix, like the low throat grunts (if anyone has audio depicting this I would appreciate if you could post it if it’s not too much trouble) but I’m not seeing many ways of “cleaning house” back here on the mainland present tense. I have something back here that isn’t aware of or doesn’t care that the trip is over,

I don't believe everything in this book, but still I'm finding it both interesting and helpful. Apparently in Voudou they're getting possessed on purpose, usually they welcome it, but they have a number of methods, and references to couple other books, on how to get un-possessed from spirits sticking around longer than wanted. However, they didn't mention kambo. If I pick up another "hanger on" I don't like, I'd definitely do kambo again. My experience was that it made my body so uncomfortable that I expect all souls would vacate ASAP, except mine which unfortunately (for that half hour) couldn't. At the very least it's one hell of a placebo.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#22 Posted : 6/16/2019 11:01:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kable,

I'm not sure what is going on in your life at the moment, if you need to talk about something feel free to pm me. I just ask you to please don't let intellectual disagreements turn into a combative attitude. Let's try to focus on what we can learn and improve, as individuals and as a community, during the discussions.

You commented on the health and safety attitude link I posted, which I think can potentially be useful for Asher7. Do you disagree with any of the recommendations there, and do you have any suggestion on how it can be improved?

Kable
#23 Posted : 6/16/2019 11:29:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Kable,
I'm not sure what is going on in your life at the moment, if you need to talk about something feel free to pm me. I just ask you to please don't let intellectual disagreements turn into a combative attitude.

Look, if you can't support (via the same method you asked me to do so) any of the suggestions you conclude are valid just say so.

Quote:
Let's try to focus on what we can learn and improve, as individuals and as a community, during the discussions.

Agreed, Asher7 should not burn his DMT nor let burnt resin build up inside his device. He is correct, I AM SURE, that burnt DMT increases the probability that things will get really weird and/or really dark.

Quote:
You commented on the health and safety attitude link I posted, which I think can potentially be useful for Asher7. Do you disagree with any of the recommendations there, and do you have any suggestion on how it can be improved?

I think taking time to integrate is probably useless, as is surrounding yourself with sacred objects, and mantra. I think meditation is useful so far as you learn not to ruminate, which is imprecisely associated with "not giving way to dark thoughts." Concentrative meditation might also help in so far helps you focus within the trip. Vipassana style meditation probably does very little. Exercise I bet helps a little bit. However, I'm not near as sure regarding any of that latter stuff as I am that one SHOULD NOT BURN THEIR SPICE cause that does something DIFFERENT.

PREV12