We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Mushroom Lemon Tek Options

Scylla
#41 Posted : 9/27/2020 2:28:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am not sure I can say 3x; but yes this "teK' works great.

It is so simple I am not sure I can call it a "tek."

Grind; soak 3.5g in 30 ml ( 1 shot) lemon juice for 20-30 min. Squeeze out solids. Drink down. Can repeat; but the extraction is very effective.

Hits faster, peaks harder, duration is lower. Less stomach discomfort.

First time I tried this I soaked nearly a QP of shake in just enough juice to cover it. Squeezed out about 16 fl oz (there was still more soaked in there) before a show. Had to share it with four other people at the door because security thought it was alcohol. They were fine with us drinking it. No idea how potent it was. I drank about half. Was seeing fibonnaci spirals descending into infinity on the floor. People who had just a sip said they tripped balls. One person nearly got kicked out. Security came over and put his hand on his shoulder and told him he needed to leave. He stared at him blankly with a confused look on his face totally oblivious to what words meant. Then burst out laughing like the guy was a silly joke and simply turned around. Security looked at me and I was like "he's fine. No trouble." I might have even said he was autistic. When his favorite song dropped he yelled out gleefully at the top of his lungs such that the crowded venue heard him over the music. Later he told me at that moment he saw diamonds raining from the ceiling.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

JKW
#42 Posted : 3/4/2021 10:51:05 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

This is the way I have taken mushrooms in the past few years, after eating some that were hard on the stomach.

Faster come up with less possibility of anxiety, easy on the stomach, more intense, but shorter in duration (about 4 hours for me).

Highly recommend it Thumbs up

I wonder how a lemon tek would go with syrian rue. I haven't tried the combination of mushrooms with an MAOI, but I'm curious because I'm a hard-head.

grimlid
#43 Posted : 3/5/2021 6:28:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

does anyone know the length of time the lemon elixir can be stored and what storage technique would work best?
I am thinking soak- strain then freeze in small mason jar for when I get the sudden schedule breaks and personal privacy that so rarely arise since covid onset.
thanks for any suggestions. Im looking forward to this either way !!!
"I think; therefore I might be."

Tomtegubbe
#44 Posted : 3/5/2021 9:30:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

grimlid wrote:
does anyone know the length of time the lemon elixir can be stored and what storage technique would work best?
I am thinking soak- strain then freeze in small mason jar for when I get the sudden schedule breaks and personal privacy that so rarely arise since covid onset.
thanks for any suggestions. Im looking forward to this either way !!!

It takes just 15 minutes for the lemon to do it's magic, so probably doesn't make much sense to mix them in advance. I'd imagine the psilocybin is best preserved when the mushrooms are dried and stored air tight and in consistent temperature.

As for the rue: yeah, go for it! Adds an aya-like feeling. I think soaking the rue in lemon juice might increase it's potentiality too by easing the digestion.

And recommend getting some essential lemon oil drops too. Helps with the body and nausea noticably.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

grimlid
#45 Posted : 3/5/2021 2:30:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:

It takes just 15 minutes for the lemon to do it's magic, so probably doesn't make much sense to mix them in advance. I'd imagine the psilocybin is best preserved when the mushrooms are dried and stored air tight and in consistent temperature.

you clearly have a more free willed living situation than me. thanks, but my question still stands.
"I think; therefore I might be."

titus
#46 Posted : 7/8/2022 2:12:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have tried this method a few times with p. subaeruginosa (can't get my hands on anything else) and I've always found it wayyy too fast. The feeling of being 'inside' the trip only really lasts around 2 hours, even with large amounts, and I struggle to get much out of it. I feel like by the time I getting any footing at all the experience is already over. In younger and more misguided years, me and a friend actually tried a variation on this using 4-5 ounces of fresh subs, stuffed into a teapot and covered with boiling water and lemon juice and let to steep. Needless to say, it was one hell of a learning experience. Do not to this (the mentioned experiement that is, lemon tek certainly works but it depends if it works for you)

breathingneon
#47 Posted : 7/22/2022 11:41:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

May as well and add own experience that might hopefully save someone.

I can't say how much stronger Lemon Tekking was but it definitely condensed the trip duration down 2hrs(like less than normal) and kicked in around 15min faster if I remember right...it's been a little while.

Firstly, I think it's incredibly important to grind it into a fine powder if you are not making a tea. I made that mistake and tried finely chopping mine and dropping them into lemon juice and when they swelled I had the most disgusting soup. I call it a soup because I had to eat with a spoon...not a great start to a trip. (The only thing I've had that tasted remotely that bad was Calea Zacatechichi) Although super sweet drinks are fairly effective chasers and can help neutralize the taste.

Anyway, that was my first mistake. My second was doing it with a strain I was unfamiliar with, Penis Envy. I took 2g's thinking it would be similar to my rather tame first experience (Golden Teachers I think) being only marginally stronger. Well that plus lemon tek turned out how one could imagine. I vomited very early on, my brain felt like it broke, moderate amnesia, complete ego death, loss of body. I didn't touch any substances for a good 6months after.

Anyway, I haven't had any long lasting impacts from it but have definitely learned a new respect for these substances.

Stay safe out there
"In the dark and the deep there are truths that can always heal"

PREV123