We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
70mg DMT Options

HyperJester
#61 Posted : 6/24/2019 5:19:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I finally broke through with certainty.

I stopped thinking, and just let go of my thoughts, took 4 hits on the vape.
I ended up in the middle of another dimension.. It was completely immersive, real, vivid in colour.
Like neon light, red, blues, green, yellows, a mix of vivid crisp colours but it was creating and morphing
objects in front of me... Impossible shapes, with extra dimension, it was actually mind blowing.
I was astonished, the phrase Terrence McKenna uses "Don't lose yourself to amazement" made complete sense.
What I was looking at seemed impossible, and incredible, and beautiful.. It felt like I was in the middle of some
higher dimension with objects being created and morphing from light and colour that were impossible in this place.

I realise the difference now, all my other experiences are not break through... in comparison everything else was like watching a movie on a screen in front of me, watching colours, patterns, it wasn't immersive, it didn't feel like I was there.
This experience I felt completely inside another place, somewhere else, it had dimension and depth and reality to it.
It blew my mind, when I came back I had tears in my eyes from how beautiful it was.
I feel like I finally experienced what people talk about, it's another level to the in between states I've been stuck in for so long. I can safely say after so many trips, if you have to question if you have or have not broken through.. I'd say you probably haven't, like me. When I finally did, there was absolutely no mistaking it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Algodritmo
#62 Posted : 7/21/2019 1:50:25 PM

eclectic

Congratulations! I'm still in that process :-)
Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King

sbios
#63 Posted : 7/28/2019 8:45:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Now I wonder... Is there another level and even more beyond what you've experienced as "breakthrough"? Can there be many levels of breakthrough or even branch out into different categories of breakthrough? Since I've been reading more, the definition of a breakthrough seems quite varied.

HyperJester
#64 Posted : 7/29/2019 8:18:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think so yes, I would consider I've had 4 more break throughs since.... but spiritual ones.
I've been an atheist for 32 years, after these experiences I am honestly not sure... I don't know anymore.
I had the very unlikely experience of meeting "God" for want of a better word, either some divine consciousness that's so far beyond I couldn't comprehend it, or God... but it surrounded me and hit me like a wall, it was huge.
The experience was extremely powerful, it filled me with intense emotion and love and oneness, and shocked me with how powerful it was... I had my mouth wide open gobsmacked and in shock and tears in my eyes. I questioned everything after that. I saw some divine light shining down around me, but it wasn't the visual it was the emotional smash of intense love and beauty and awe and something that's just so far beyond anything you could imagine that it was too much to handle. It was like being struck by a tractor beam of an alien spaceship and being frozen by it in shock. It felt like a near death experience or something. Really the only way I could rationalise it afterwards was I had a spiritual experience with what seemed like God. Since write before it happened I looked up to the ceiling, waved my arm and said "this is for the Gods" because of how much pleasure I was in at that moment.. without thinking about the words, then it hit me like a brick.

The second break through was shortly after that, where I saw multiple Gods and some kind of flying winged being made of light in a white space, in some kind of ancient temple like structure made of light.. with a huge sense of massive intelligence around me. I laughed and said " fuck me there's angels and shit " and felt embarrassed.

The third break through was seeing myself as a God / Angel / Powerful being, I felt my shoulders and chest and saw myself as this beautiful being.. noble and proud, humble and pure... but I had forgotten my real self here. That was so dramatic for me that I cried afterwards... A huge sensation that was a real me, and this was an illusion and I'd forgotten myself to who I was, and what my values were. I found it hard to come to terms with that experience. It was so convincing, I saw and felt myself as this other being that felt ultra real.

The last break through was again seeing myself as a God like being, but realising all is "God", everything is... Everything is one mind, one source, one creation, one unified universe, physical comes from the non physical, and goes back to non physical. Non physical is in all places, beyond space and time, and that is the essence of pure consciousness.
That non physical realm is what DMT allows you to see and experience.
That's all there is, all that was, all that ever will be, and we and everything else in this physical space are endless infinite expressions of creativity and imagination flowing from that invisible non physical / non local space that overlays the same area but not visible to us usually.

Almani
#65 Posted : 8/1/2019 6:55:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello hyperjester,

i followed your whole thread and it got me hooked because i feel just like yourself with a "problem" breaking through. I also use the greengo just like urself. i have only used 50mg so far, also no drinker, no cigarette smoker, i do smoke weed though but not everyday, i meditate daily. sometimes i think or thought seeking the breakthrough too much is what is preventing it. i am stuck in the geometric visuals, but also with great sense of inner peace and love and security, and wanting to go back in that place, also kind of out of my body, but not fully. but definetly not having the feeling of moving to any place certainly not at any speed through any wormhole. on your breakthrough experiences, did you get shot through wormholes or blasted at speed through anything? or did you just goto this other dimension breaking through instead of going to the geometric pattern dimension?

what can you say was the key of breaking through for you? the smoking device? switchign up to the vape pen? i would be happy to hear your thoughts.

Almani
#66 Posted : 8/1/2019 7:38:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

HyperJester wrote:
I think so yes, I would consider I've had 4 more break throughs since.... but spiritual ones.
I've been an atheist for 32 years, after these experiences I am honestly not sure... I don't know anymore.
I had the very unlikely experience of meeting "God" for want of a better word, either some divine consciousness that's so far beyond I couldn't comprehend it, or God... but it surrounded me and hit me like a wall, it was huge.
The experience was extremely powerful, it filled me with intense emotion and love and oneness, and shocked me with how powerful it was... I had my mouth wide open gobsmacked and in shock and tears in my eyes. I questioned everything after that. I saw some divine light shining down around me, but it wasn't the visual it was the emotional smash of intense love and beauty and awe and something that's just so far beyond anything you could imagine that it was too much to handle. It was like being struck by a tractor beam of an alien spaceship and being frozen by it in shock. It felt like a near death experience or something. Really the only way I could rationalise it afterwards was I had a spiritual experience with what seemed like God. Since write before it happened I looked up to the ceiling, waved my arm and said "this is for the Gods" because of how much pleasure I was in at that moment.. without thinking about the words, then it hit me like a brick.

The second break through was shortly after that, where I saw multiple Gods and some kind of flying winged being made of light in a white space, in some kind of ancient temple like structure made of light.. with a huge sense of massive intelligence around me. I laughed and said " fuck me there's angels and shit " and felt embarrassed.

The third break through was seeing myself as a God / Angel / Powerful being, I felt my shoulders and chest and saw myself as this beautiful being.. noble and proud, humble and pure... but I had forgotten my real self here. That was so dramatic for me that I cried afterwards... A huge sensation that was a real me, and this was an illusion and I'd forgotten myself to who I was, and what my values were. I found it hard to come to terms with that experience. It was so convincing, I saw and felt myself as this other being that felt ultra real.

The last break through was again seeing myself as a God like being, but realising all is "God", everything is... Everything is one mind, one source, one creation, one unified universe, physical comes from the non physical, and goes back to non physical. Non physical is in all places, beyond space and time, and that is the essence of pure consciousness.
That non physical realm is what DMT allows you to see and experience.
That's all there is, all that was, all that ever will be, and we and everything else in this physical space are endless infinite expressions of creativity and imagination flowing from that invisible non physical / non local space that overlays the same area but not visible to us usually.

hello again,

i live in germany so i am also going to order the same vape pen and go along your blueprint techniques. i tried pm you, but i do not have enough posts to do so. i am so happy i read your post as it felt so exact to my experiences so far taking dmt 3 times. if you can give me a guideline on how exactly to fill up the vape pen i would be more than happy and grateful. if you wish you can pm me if possible with your email and we can continue communication through that if you like, if not, no problem at all, i am more than grateful if you even take your time to answer. i have about 0.7g left of pure white DMT. I took me trips on a brass pipe with a torch blower. do you think the vape pen or the way you extracted your dmt made the huge difference? the post above i should have added all this but i just came to mind with all this now and questions. i wish you a lovely day and all the best

Almani
#67 Posted : 8/1/2019 1:54:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

https://www.riccardo-zig...lo-Vate-Tank-100-W-65-ml

is this the same e pen you use for your use? you just buy usual liquid along with it with no flavor? its still chemical stuff though isnt it? is their a different natural solution to use the liquid? if you can give me the exact amount of dmt you use, and the amount of liquid, put them both in the loading place of the epen and start? its labled as a E Cigarette online?

much thanks for your time, im really positively looking forward to your response and some great experience.

HyperJester
#68 Posted : 8/1/2019 11:35:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure, I sent you a PM message just now. Hopefully that will help you... your link is the correct vape yes.
Though I use a smaller 2ml size container, not the 6ml. You don't need that much, but it's all fine.

Almani
#69 Posted : 8/2/2019 6:46:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

HyperJester wrote:
Sure, I sent you a PM message just now. Hopefully that will help you... your link is the correct vape yes.
Though I use a smaller 2ml size container, not the 6ml. You don't need that much, but it's all fine.

thank you very much for taking the time to answer. i got your pm, unfortunately i cannot reply yet as i am a newby to the forum. it wont let me send the message through to you. if you have a email i can answer. i wish you a nice weekend, move love!

null24
#70 Posted : 8/3/2019 12:34:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

sbios wrote:
Now I wonder... Is there another level and even more beyond what you've experienced as "breakthrough"? Can there be many levels of breakthrough or even branch out into different categories of breakthrough? Since I've been reading more, the definition of a breakthrough seems quite varied.

Yeah. Honestly I'm not really sure how a "breakthrough" is qualified. The place I like to be with it is fully immersed somehow in an internal environment that seems sensorally external and real with sounds and other sensations along with an "out-of-the-box" ability to perceive hyper dimensional geometric forms, and that seems to be a pretty common description of a breakthrough.

But in this place my mental structure is completely undisturbed, it is like a sphere that contains this otherness is plopped down on my head and I wear it for a little while.

I had one experience that I've called a "hyperslap" (which, consistent with another thread i read here on the subject, I think now was precipitated by DMT-oxide) in which I was completely shattered. Induced by a black entity that walked through a door of light in the woods and rapidly progressing dream- like from a 4-D Kali destroying me to being intubated on an alien operating table by greys to police sirens and helicopters in am overwhelming cacophony of psychic distress, but some may say that a state in which you are utterly disintegrated is a breakthrough.

I've always felt one of the wonderful things about this drug is the ability to remain relatively psychically intact while undergoing incredible transformations of perception, and do not like at all a hallucinatory overwhelming experience like that one, it's just too much and left me pretty traumatized in stead of armed with insights to integrate. I think that self annihilation is much more soft and ultimately practically useful with something like 5-meo DMT. With the DMT hyperslap thing, it was full of so much sturm und drang that the annihilation did not come from me letting go, it felt like a relentless psychic attack, and I really got nothing from it but now hold DMT suspect.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

HyperJester
#71 Posted : 8/3/2019 5:43:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No problem, happy to help.. I sent another one, just remember to set it to 65W I found that the ideal with that model.
Any higher and it makes you cough and burns.. I am not sure if the rules of the site allow to share personal details that way, so I best not... but please do reply back in the thread if it helps you to break through in the way you want to.
I'd be curious to know your future experiences, all the best with it!

[/quote]

thank you very much for taking the time to answer. i got your pm, unfortunately i cannot reply yet as i am a newby to the forum. it wont let me send the message through to you. if you have a email i can answer. i wish you a nice weekend, move love![/quote]

«PREV234