CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1415161718NEXT»
The direct e-mesh thread. Options
 
mattw1994
#301 Posted : 11/20/2019 2:53:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 39
Joined: 11-May-2019
Last visit: 29-May-2020
Location: United States
Lindsay where did u get your drip tip?
 

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.
 
Lindsay2260
#302 Posted : 11/20/2019 5:41:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 10
Joined: 19-Oct-2019
Last visit: 21-Mar-2020
Hi mattw1994, mercadolibre. "810 driptip" $8.32 USD - https://ibb.co/BLfrDbd

Wow. Just wow. 35W, 190°c - lift off. Thanks 🍺

(Voopoo drag 2 mini, 810 pyrex driptip, vandy vape rda, SS316L)
 
Propello
#303 Posted : 11/20/2019 7:01:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 348
Joined: 17-Mar-2019
Last visit: 30-May-2020
Lindsay2260 wrote:


Wow. Just wow. 35W, 190°c - lift off. Thanks 🍺

(Voopoo drag 2 mini, 810 pyrex driptip, vandy vape rda, SS316L)


Glad to hear that it worked out for you mate!

Safe travels 🚀
 
some one
#304 Posted : 11/21/2019 1:14:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 431
Joined: 02-Dec-2012
Last visit: 19-Apr-2020
mattw1994:
Vandy Vape RDA, VV SS316L 150 mesh
Voopoo Drag 2 ModBox
TC, SS preset, 35W limit, 207 C

Lindsay2260:
Vandy Vape RDA, VV SS316L 150 mesh
Voopoo Drag 2 Mini ModBox
TC, SS preset, 35W limit, 190 C

I'm really glad to hear you guys got the Voodoo Drag 2 working! You both have the mini, right? Can you tell us which TC setting you use? Did you select the SS preset? Lindsay you mentioned "Fit setting #2 (Flavour set)". Are you still using this? Both getting everything in one hit? Do you still need to pulsate?

Thanks for sharing Thumbs up

As for the rest.. Notice how amazed everyone who tries this tek is Very happy
some is one - here is some - there is one
 
Lindsay2260
#305 Posted : 11/21/2019 2:07:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 10
Joined: 19-Oct-2019
Last visit: 21-Mar-2020
Hi some one,

I have a mini. &, I'm using the SS preset. Also, I'm no longer using the Fit setting #2. After adjusting the watts and temp, I took everything within 1 hit (well, actually 2 but no exhalation). Without pulsating. Spectacular.
 
some one
#306 Posted : 11/21/2019 3:07:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 431
Joined: 02-Dec-2012
Last visit: 19-Apr-2020
Excellent.

You mean you released the fire button after the 10s limit, pressed it again while continuing to inhale, correct? You use 190 C while Mattw uses 207 C. Maybe if you increase temp a bit you could get all vapor in within 10 seconds? Not that it really matters if re-firing while inhaling works for you.

Regarding the temp / wattage difference between you and Prop:

One option could be your displayed temp is off because the TCR value of the SS preset is programmed wrong by your modbox manufacturer. If so the 35W is saving you from reaching higher temps. While Props temp is correct and therefore it doesn't matter if he uses a 60W limit because that much power is never used in his case.

Another option is that the 76W to which your TC is set to by default (which mattw1994 mentions) is burning the DMT in the first second or two if your device first goes full power then down as it collects resistance data for temp control. While the Geek Vape is programmed better and starts low instead of maxed out.

Anyway, if your current settings on your device do the job then perfect.

So far we have working:

Geek Vape Box Aegis Solo 100W
VandyVape mesh RDA
Industrial SS304 100 micron Screen Filter Sheet (link)
TC mode with manual TCR: 140-150 for SS304 (or 090-110 for SS316), 210 C, 35-60W limit

Voopoo Drag 2 Mini
VandyVape mesh RDA
VandyVape S316L 150 mesh
TC mode, SS preset, 190-207 C, 35W limit

Joytech eVic VTwo Mini 75W
VandyVape Mesh RDA
VandyVape S316L 150 mesh (cut 7cm long with a custom RDA top)
Wattage mode, 22W

For anyone who doesn't have a modbox yet I advice buying the Geek Vape. If you already own a modbox with TC (temp control), use the manual TCR setting. If this option is not available try the SS preset. If your modbox doesn't have TC, or if the TC mode doesn't work well (high temp fluctuation pulses, no steady power) try Wattage mode at around 22W. For Wattage mode use inhalation speed to control temp. If the vapor becomes too dense, inhale faster to cool the air.
some is one - here is some - there is one
 
mattw1994
#307 Posted : 11/22/2019 2:48:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 39
Joined: 11-May-2019
Last visit: 29-May-2020
Location: United States
I am using the regular one. Been thinking about my experience and I don't think I broke through cause I still had ability to have my eyes open and it could have been the nausea that prevented me from breaking through. What dose have you been using Lindsay? I know you a similar mod that I have. Have you left your body and at what dosages?
 
skoobysnax
#308 Posted : 11/22/2019 11:54:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 627
Joined: 08-Jun-2013
Last visit: 05-May-2020
some one wrote:


So far we have working:

Geek Vape Box Aegis Solo 100W
VandyVape mesh RDA
Industrial SS304 100 micron Screen Filter Sheet (link)
TC mode with manual TCR: 140-150 for SS304 (or 090-110 for SS316), 210 C, 35-60W limit

Voopoo Drag 2 Mini
VandyVape mesh RDA
VandyVape S316L 150 mesh
TC mode, SS preset, 190-207 C, 35W limit

Joytech eVic VTwo Mini 75W
VandyVape Mesh RDA
VandyVape S316L 150 mesh (cut 7cm long with a custom RDA top)
Wattage mode, 22W

For anyone who doesn't have a modbox yet I advice buying the Geek Vape. If you already own a modbox with TC (temp control), use the manual TCR setting. If this option is not available try the SS preset. If your modbox doesn't have TC, or if the TC mode doesn't work well (high temp fluctuation pulses, no steady power) try Wattage mode at around 22W. For Wattage mode use inhalation speed to control temp. If the vapor becomes too dense, inhale faster to cool the air.

Hey kids! Finally tested 20 mg just to see if my settings were good.
Aegis solo mod
SS mode
Om locked at .27
60W
TCR 105 195C
Vandy Vape RDA
VV SS 316L mesh
cleared quickly in one inhale. Not harsh but could maybe drop 5C and see if it is smoother. The mesh still glows at this temp. This is the real test being sure the glow is faint and steady. The Aegis is aa win. Leaves my eleaf Pico as a chargerLaughing
Thx everyone for the hand up! So amazing!
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?
 
Lindsay2260
#309 Posted : 11/22/2019 5:56:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 10
Joined: 19-Oct-2019
Last visit: 21-Mar-2020
some one wrote:
You mean you released the fire button after the 10s limit, pressed it again while continuing to inhale, correct?

Yes.
some one wrote:
Maybe if you increase temp a bit you could get all vapor in within 10 seconds? Not that it really matters if re-firing while inhaling works for you.

OK, I'll try that.

some one wrote:
Regarding the temp / wattage difference between you and Prop:
One option could be your displayed temp is off because the TCR value of the SS preset is programmed wrong by your modbox manufacturer.

OK. I'm lost. I set the temp at 190°c. I am scared of burning the spice. After I took a lung full of vape at 220°c, I was on the ground for near 5 minutes having a near death experience. I could not breathe at all, and I was alone. Talk about shitting your pants.

some one wrote:
If so the 35W is saving you from reaching higher temps. While Props temp is correct and therefore it doesn't matter if he uses a 60W limit because that much power is never used in his case.

OK.

some one wrote:
Anyway, if your current settings on your device do the job then perfect.

👍🦘


mattw1994 wrote:
Been thinking about my experience and I don't think I broke through cause I still had ability to have my eyes open and it could have been the nausea that prevented me from breaking through. What dose have you been using Lindsay? I know you a similar mod that I have. Have you left your body and at what dosages?


Amount of spice: No idea. My scales still haven't arrived. I cover the mesh. I've read before that we should make sure that the spice is all the same level to ensure a consistent burn, but, I've had no regard to that lately. Spice ontop of spice has worked no dramas for me. Load a bunch and hang on.

I think you should shut your eyes. I lay on my bed, popped against the wall with a pillow. My vape sits on the my chest. I close my eyes during the the second half of the draw, whilst I continue sucking for air. I notice that the taste difference when everything is gone. I go beyond this, driving it deep, then begin to hold my breath, and within seconds I'm out of this world and have no idea if I'm holding my breath still. I'm on a bullettrain to colour town.

Muchas gracias.

 
Propello
#310 Posted : 11/22/2019 8:14:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 348
Joined: 17-Mar-2019
Last visit: 30-May-2020
Glad to hear it worked out for you skoobysnax 🖖

I am a bit curious how much spice you good people find optimal with the e-mesh.

Personally I find 25mg optimal. Away in hyperspace 5-9 minutes, usually 7-8.

I can breakthrough at 20, but to short and less intense.

At 30 mg, I am away for 9-13 minutes, but I don't remember much, except the couple of minutes at the end.

So I find 25mg optimal for me. I remember much more.

Slightly yellow spice, re X twice.

How about you guys?

Blessings
 
skoobysnax
#311 Posted : 11/22/2019 9:19:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 627
Joined: 08-Jun-2013
Last visit: 05-May-2020
I get light visuals at 20, 35 to 40 and I am into the deep. For whatever reason, brain chemistry maybe, i have always required slightly higher doses. I used to smoalk 60mg in the old machine but much was wasted. I kept the steel saturated. I started using 15-20mg sublingual harmalas before when i really do deep work and i go really deep and it is a more workable space. If i had done that today i might have broke through but for that kind of work I need time and preparation for the ritual of it.

lindsay, check the mesh in a dark room. If the glow isnt faint your temp is too high, nevermind what the mod says temp is. Lots of variables for proper temp reading. Spring for the Aegis solo. I will never look back. I will always keep the GVG but i think i will be using it less. I got the Sai but i may just use it for concentrates.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?
 
mattw1994
#312 Posted : 11/23/2019 10:03:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 39
Joined: 11-May-2019
Last visit: 29-May-2020
Location: United States
I did it tonight with a friend. We got pretty smashed tonight and my bac was at a .10 tested with breathalyzer. I could not find the piece to my scale so I had to eye it. I loaded way to much on top of the mesh. I would say at least 100 mg. My friend took a a few hits and so did I. I would say i got in a 45 mg hits worth. I would say this was 100% breakthrough because forgot I was alive and felt connected to my dna that drives all my desire for everything that im trying to achieve or want in this life. I think I blacked out for a bit. I would recommend to scale it out and be drunk because i think it takes away from the experience and you do not remember it as well. I also think with my device bringing it down to 180 degrees celsius with my voopoo works better. Not sure why my voopoo creates vapor at 100 degrees celsius even if tapping it for a millisecond so its probably better to use a lower temp with voopoo drag
 
Jega
#313 Posted : 11/23/2019 12:04:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 97
Joined: 03-Jul-2019
Last visit: 14-Apr-2020
There's some great innovation here. Shame a manufacturer couldn't get on-board and produce something a little easier to use around this design. Still, can hardly approach them with an idea for a freebase vape.
 
Propello
#314 Posted : 11/23/2019 1:55:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 348
Joined: 17-Mar-2019
Last visit: 30-May-2020
mattw1994 wrote:
I would recommend to scale it out and be drunk

I also recomend using a scale. Not so sure about the drunk thing tho Very happy

mattw1994 wrote:
because i think it takes away from the experience and you do not remember it as well. I also think with my device bringing it down to 180 degrees celsius with my voopoo works better. Not sure why my voopoo creates vapor at 100 degrees celsius even if tapping it for a millisecond so its probably better to use a lower temp with voopoo drag


Every setup are different, and various mods use different algorithms for regulating temp. That is why the 'Faint red glow in a dark room' is the best measurement for optimal settings.

Blessings
 
Propello
#315 Posted : 11/23/2019 1:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 348
Joined: 17-Mar-2019
Last visit: 30-May-2020
Jega wrote:
There's some great innovation here. Shame a manufacturer couldn't get on-board and produce something a little easier to use around this design. Still, can hardly approach them with an idea for a freebase vape.


I found e-mesh much easier to use and setup than fx the GVG. Haven't used the GVG since I tried the E-mesh.

A bonus that a good setup is cheaper than the gvg as well.

Blessings
 
mattw1994
#316 Posted : 11/23/2019 5:41:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 39
Joined: 11-May-2019
Last visit: 29-May-2020
Location: United States
I meant to say I only took 1 huge hit to breakthrough my friend was coughing it out at 208 Celsius but o thought it was really smooth. But I get a faint red glow in dark at 208 Celsius. It creates vapor so fast I feel like if I used 150 Celsius it would create vapor just a it just as fast. It might even be way smoother at a lower temp. Lindsay what temp do u get a faint glow in the dark with your voopoo?
 
some one
#317 Posted : 11/25/2019 12:06:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 431
Joined: 02-Dec-2012
Last visit: 19-Apr-2020
mattw1994 and Lindsay2260, you guys probably need to decrease your temp compared to the other people using other mods because the voodoo maybe doesn't display the temp right. Meaning the actual temp could be higher than the one displayed. Experiment and report.

Lol at mattw getting wasted and loading around 100mg without scale. Very brave. Or a bit ignorant about risking 15 minutes of complete soul torture? Don't underestimate DMT it can be an unimaginably hard to handle hell-hole if your dosage is too high, especially with burned spice as a bonus. DMT ain't toys, respect the spice and yourself - use proper intention, set and setting. Or not. Then the spice teaches you, but that hurts.

Jega, the design was meant to vape e-liquid with a cotton wick under it. Aum shanti hacked the design. This has nothing to do with the manufacturer anymore.

skoobysnax, thanks for your report on the Aegis Solo. Now I'm def getting one as well. Could you and Prop try 35w limit and report back? My take is it will work just as good. If so we can use this as the standard.

Propello, I used it twice. First time 20mg. No breakthrough, but very visual. Much more than expected of 20mg. Second time 38mg. Way too much. Couldn't remember 3/4 of the experience. I think 25-30mg might be my optimal dosage. Used fluffy white spice.
some is one - here is some - there is one
 
Teamleary
#318 Posted : 11/26/2019 6:33:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 119
Joined: 30-Jun-2019
Last visit: 17-Apr-2020
Hey everybody!

Just "woaw"!

I changed the mesh piece (still VV SS316L but now the box displays 0.27 – the one that was given with the RDA so I don't know if it's 150, or 100...).
Still Aegis solo
vandy vape RDA.

I think my scale sucks (anyone has a recommendation?) but it oscillated between 11 and 15, and I just wanted a small dose to try the new set up.
if it weren't for my poor skills with e-cig (I burnt my upper lips cause I've never smoked on those before) that made me take two hits instead of one, I wonder if hadn't BT. I wasn't expecting such a blast. Crazy. Beautiful and unexpected sub-bt!

THANK YOU ALL! Especially Some One and Propello! It is the easiest way!
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein
 
Propello
#319 Posted : 11/27/2019 8:27:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 348
Joined: 17-Mar-2019
Last visit: 30-May-2020
Happy to hear that it worked out for you. You can avoid hot vapor by getting a longer 810 drip tip.

I am very happy with this scale:

www.wish.com/share/3785iahjbn

Safe travels mate.
 
Teamleary
#320 Posted : 11/27/2019 9:29:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 119
Joined: 30-Jun-2019
Last visit: 17-Apr-2020
Propello wrote:
Happy to hear that it worked out for you. You can avoid hot vapor by getting a longer 810 drip tip.

I am very happy with this scale:

www.wish.com/share/3785iahjbn

Safe travels mate.


Thank you Propello !

And thank you again for everything you've done in that thread. It's really nice of you (and of Some One) to have taken so much time explaining everything in details to everyone.

And of course, a big thank to Aum Shanti!


EDIT : I was gonna try "for real" tonight, but you know that feeling when you're tired and a little voice inside of you says "not the right day"? And then I'm like "are you letting fear intimidate you?" and I end up concluding "that's not the problem, really. If today, fear intimidates you, it's because you're not in the right mental setting." So, I'll have to wait next week, but it's okay!
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein
 
«PREV1415161718NEXT»
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest (2)

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.538 seconds.