We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Schizophrenia - A Digital Computer made Virus Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 4/23/2019 8:04:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KannaRas wrote:
Well it took years
I got my answer
Proffing it seems pointless since much of the help Cleaning up the *Virus had come from here
I wish it could be hard proven and known and more people could be treated in a more chilled process
If anyone has the research docs or information about it thats published id like the read

Question is
Would people diagnosed with Schizophrenia learning Its a Digital made virus
would find a treatment helpful
or a gateway to lose all shits and the mind compeletly learning about its true nature

lots of thankses nexians some other IRC wizzards and lots of other things

Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia yourself?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 4/24/2019 7:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What makes you feel better then?

I don't realy know that much about schizophrenia, but being outside in nature always makes me feel good. Even when it's cold and rainy.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 4/25/2019 2:10:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well this is a difficult topic and i'm no expert, so i don't think i could offer any sound advice on how to deal with your illness.

What i do know is that schizophrenia is a realy terrible illness that causes people to suffer an awfull lot. And that as far as i'm aware, there is no treatment for it, that completely ignores the factor of brain-chemistry. So succesfull forms of treatment that focus on cognitive therapy only, do not seem to exist.

Most anti-psychotic drugs are know to have a lot of nasty side-effects. But if people have been treated succesfully, they often do not have to take these drugs all the time for the rest of their lives.

Often, they can go without these drugs for most of the time, and they should just be realy carefull and vigilant, and when there are signals that a psychotic episode is on the way, they start taking them again for a while untill the symptoms are gone again.

That does seem to work for a lot of people, and because of this, many people with schizophrenia can even have a completely normal life with normal jobs, and sometimes even succesfull careers, if that is important to them.

The reason i mentioned being outside in nature, is because physical activity in nature is not just something that feels good, but it also seems to have a positive effect on brain-chemistry, and therefore it could help against the side-effects of drugs and it could also help people recover more quickly so that they can take less drugs, or quit them sooner.

I wish you the very best.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 4/27/2019 2:54:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Kanna - I would not have ever believed you to be "schizophrenic." You always have seemed like a mystic that has a beautiful imagination.

When I was in a car accident, there was brain damage and disruption between the synapses of the "left" and "right" halves of the brain. This was difficult to handle, for a while. I would have no idea why some things seemed totally clear - while other times it was total inability to articulate and relate to the world around me.

So they said, "well maybe this is 'that' or 'that' or 'this'?" Nope, nope, and nope.

I cannot be certain, but I wonder if the neurogenesis that can be induced from the consumption of psychedelics helped "bridge" some of the damaged connections.

https://knowingneurons.c...plit-brain-split-person/

https://knowingneurons.c...left-right-brain-halves/

Bear in mind, these are not "credited" sources. But, maybe they can point you in the right direction to explore this idea?

I'm not schizophrenic - that I am aware of! If so, i guess we don't let ourselves know... jkjkjk

But, I did have schizophrenic symptoms for a while. They never showed me the most recent images of the MRI, but they didn't mention any consideration of schizophrenia and said that my brain was relatively "normal." Laughing Razz

But, I did use WAY TOO many psychedelics between the different MRI images. Maybe that caused new growth and bridging? I dunno. I would not recommend trying it unless you're willing to potentially go "crazy."

I still have difficulty being able to find the best way to articulate an idea to others in a conversation. In text, I can filter my thoughts and edit as needed. IRL - you get what ever comes out of my mouth and I am often just as surprised as the person who hears it. Lol! It's nothing wild - just a sense of impulsive speaking without taking the time to make sure the thoughts are bridged and turned to words. It's more like - rapid fire. I'm getting better, though. Allowing a little time to reply and consciously being aware of my thoughts has helped.

I feel like this has improved over the past 5 years. (Or gotten worse!!!! Hahahahaa)

What if - you are a visionary? And the reason you have your experiences as such is due to being tied into the cosmic weirdness?

But, i am no doctor. So, I do not recommend taking my words as truth.

Did you ever suffer any extreme head trauma?

IF it is a *virus type thingy - then maybe I can help?

You'd have to describe the symptoms that are most troubling and give me a few days. It'll take me some time to put my mind-set into your described "symptoms" and then see if there is anything that I can help with. Usually 3 days is needed - for me.

I function in an odd way. If it's something beyond that - then I will do what I can; but no guarantee. I do most of the work in dreams. But, during the day I have to "become" the symptom so that I can "lure" it into my dreams. Pleased

Anyways.

I hope you find some relief. Love Love

ACY

If you wanna do it yourself, then use the hatchet, the mallet, and the blade. You know the deal.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#5 Posted : 5/1/2019 6:26:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Much love to you, my friend.

💜💜💜
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

BundleflowerPower
#6 Posted : 5/31/2019 5:36:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you ever gotten into mythology?

When I awakened spiritually, I had some schizophrenic like experiences. When I started to learn about mythology I realized that I’m on a hero’s journey. Just reading about the gods and goddesses, somehow the schizophrenic seeming parts of my being began to be mapped onto a mythological view of the world and cleared many things up for me.