We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
bestine heptane instead of Npahtha vm&p Options

Th Entity
#21 Posted : 4/11/2019 9:43:00 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Hi again!

The questions you are asking are very simple and im more than sure you can find the answears yourself, the Nexus is already cluttered with simple questions of that kind but since you ask:

Quote:
For the a confusa, lots come up with goo and structure like that, is there a different way to extract so that it comes out in crystal form?
The idea is first to get the crude extract and purify it later (Re-X), that will yield you crystals.

Quote:
Does myself leave the jars in the freezer with lids on or off?

With lids on.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hoobaleenyo
#22 Posted : 4/11/2019 11:58:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Hi again!

The questions you are asking are very simple and im more than sure you can find the answears yourself, the Nexus is already cluttered with simple questions of that kind but since you ask:

Quote:
For the a confusa, lots come up with goo and structure like that, is there a different way to extract so that it comes out in crystal form?
The idea is first to get the crude extract and purify it later (Re-X), that will yield you crystals.

Quote:
Does myself leave the jars in the freezer with lids on or off?

With lids on.

Thank you for helping me with my answers again brother. Going to try AConfusa first.
Our trueself and the Earth heals,
we keep looking to the sky when it's right under our feet

Hoobaleenyo
#23 Posted : 4/17/2019 6:36:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Good!

If you have any questions along the journey, ask whatever you need to be answeared that you cant find yourself the answear to.

Good Luck!
Thumbs up

okay myself has a couple more questions. First is, myself used my 50g of aconfusa doing Nomans tek. The next day the globes had crystals in them. Poured them out in the coffee filter but there was nothing at all basically. It came out white but no return at all. Smelling the filter after drying it had that new shoe scent so myself knew that it was done correct. Was it just because of the small amount myself used? This was my first try at tek so used my small gifted 50 g bag.

After that myself went and tried some of my other bark, this time myself used MHRB and 250 g of it. Instead of 250ml jars for the freezer myself used 4 500 ml jars. Of course having to put 250 ml of heptane, the jars are half full and have been in the freezer for a day and a half. The mixture is cloudy but no crystals. Is this because my jars are to full and need to be bigger jars for the freezer or does myself just leave them more and wait or maybe move to another freezer. Maybe putting all the freezer jars in a big glass try and out that back in the freezer and drain after? Using my fridge on the coldest setting. Myself being new to this and a healer have no idea now what to do. Should myself used the rest of my bark for tea instead?

Also myself put the 4 in the freezer and put 200ml instead of 250ml of heptane in the big jars and have left that until now, slowly turning. Is that fine or is 5 pulls to much?

Th Entity
#24 Posted : 4/18/2019 2:19:31 PM

Quote:
okay myself has a couple more questions. First is, myself used my 50g of aconfusa doing Nomans tek. The next day the globes had crystals in them. Poured them out in the coffee filter but there was nothing at all basically. It came out white but no return at all. Smelling the filter after drying it had that new shoe scent so myself knew that it was done correct. Was it just because of the small amount myself used? This was my first try at tek so used my small gifted 50 g bag.

50g-100g of RB is standart amount for personal extraction, so NO you havent used too little bark, i recommend you dont use more per extraction, atleast untill you get the idea of correct extracting.
As far as i can understand you, you had your solvent in a dish in freezer for X amount of time on X temp, and when you took your dish with the solvent out you had "globes" that you filtered out of the NPS and then there was nothing in the filter? But the filters smelled active (like DMT)?

(Here's what probabbly happened) You probabbly didnt evap the solvent (few ml's (until you notice slight change in color (milky)) after you did the pulls to make the nps more saturated so during freeze/percip you crash out all the DMT out of the nps easier. Right?
Dont throw away the filters as they probabbly contain some DMT as well as the solvent that you filtered, let your solvent evap untill you notice color change and put in freezer for 24h, without disturbing it. (dont open the freezer/jar). After the 24h in freezer work very fast because as soon as you solvent gets to room temp it will redissolve the dmt back in it (if you didnt evap untill saturation prior freeze/percip, the dissolvment of dmt into it on room temp will happen very qucikly, ofc even if you evap'd untill saturation you will get a lot more dmt crash out of solution but the solvent will still dissolve it on room temp so again, WORK QUICKLY or even better in the freezer (quickly). As far as the filters either wash them in small amount of NPS and evap the nps, to recover something/if anyhting, or use them for further extractions, or try smoking it as enchnaced leaf Laughing might work actually, like blotter paper LSD, but instead its freebase DMT on filter paper Laughing Laughing however i dont know if you can smoke filter papers, i dont give any advice tho im just i think and write. Thumbs up

Again stick with 50-100g ACMH/root bark.

Make sure your freezer is sufficiently cold, enough cold to freeze rock hard ice cream, and do the pre evap prior to freeze precip.

Hoobaleenyo
#25 Posted : 4/18/2019 6:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Quote:

50g-100g of RB is standart amount for personal extraction, so NO you havent used too little bark, i recommend you dont use more per extraction, atleast untill you get the idea of correct extracting.
As far as i can understand you, you had your solvent in a dish in freezer for X amount of time on X temp, and when you took your dish with the solvent out you had "globes" that you filtered out of the NPS and then there was nothing in the filter? But the filters smelled active (like DMT)?

(Here's what probabbly happened) You probabbly didnt evap the solvent (few ml's (until you notice slight change in color (milky)) after you did the pulls to make the nps more saturated so during freeze/percip you crash out all the DMT out of the nps easier. Right?
Dont throw away the filters as they probabbly contain some DMT as well as the solvent that you filtered, let your solvent evap untill you notice color change and put in freezer for 24h, without disturbing it. (dont open the freezer/jar). After the 24h in freezer work very fast because as soon as you solvent gets to room temp it will redissolve the dmt back in it (if you didnt evap untill saturation prior freeze/percip, the dissolvment of dmt into it on room temp will happen very qucikly, ofc even if you evap'd untill saturation you will get a lot more dmt crash out of solution but the solvent will still dissolve it on room temp so again, WORK QUICKLY or even better in the freezer (quickly). As far as the filters either wash them in small amount of NPS and evap the nps, to recover something/if anyhting, or use them for further extractions, or try smoking it as enchnaced leaf Laughing might work actually, like blotter paper LSD, but instead its freebase DMT on filter paper Laughing Laughing however i dont know if you can smoke filter papers, i dont give any advice tho im just i think and write. Thumbs up

Again stick with 50-100g ACMH/root bark.

Make sure your freezer is sufficiently cold, enough cold to freeze rock hard ice cream, and do the pre evap prior to freeze precip.

Myself did not evap before putting in the freezer. It did not state that on Nomans tek. Myself threw out the filter already. Don't think filters are for our lungs anyways.

After doing the 50g extraction of confusa myself went and tried 250 g of mimosa, it did not freeze but didn't know to evap off a little. Myself left it in the freezer for 2 days but then didn't know what to do so took it out and poured the jars into a glass pan, then used a fan to evap off, myself notice the color changing in the heptane to milky(did not know this before) myself was going to put back in the freezer but used a fan to blow the pan and eventually it dried out. The pan now smells like new shoes and has little white crystals in it. Not much for 250 g, have not taken it out but looks to be less than a g. Will a recrystal takke most of that away?

Th Entity
#26 Posted : 4/18/2019 9:30:13 PM

Quote:
Myself did not evap before putting in the freezer. It did not state that on Nomans tek.

I knew it! xaxa nevermind its ok to fail your first extraction, even first FEW ones. But its ok man, one learns for experience, i mean i will help whenever i can! for real, sometimes im tired after a day and i cant check everything, thats when i cant answear, but the other time i really try to be helpfull, ask before you do anything, there are things that you learn from reading other threads and experience.

Quote:
Don't think filters are for our lungs anyways.

Laughing I do too!

Dont use a fan to blow on it (your solvent) to evap (that put dust and little particles from the air on it, which is contaminant), instead use a heat water bath (WITHOUT the container holding the solvent touching the bottom of the container for the heat water bath). If you are going to use a fan, put it to blow next to the container holding in nps in the opposite direction of it, not at it (the container), so it createst breeze around the container (helping with the solvent evap faster) without the dust particles going into it. Thumbs up

I suggest you dont re-x if your dmt is sufficiently pure for use, first learn to do correct extraction with great purity and yield and then start experimenting with re-x, at this point if you really got so low yield from 250g rb, you might somehow screw a re-x and end with disaster.
LEARNING AND PRACTICE MAKE IT PERFECT.

One more thing: If you have problems with freeze/perciping you can simply evap off your solvent which, depending on your technique/chemicals/glassware etc.. can yield from crystals to wax to goo or oil.

Evaporation of the solvent usually results in: Bigger yield, unpredictable shape/form (due to other things pulled along the alkaloid (?% of fats/oils), less clean than freeze/percip

Freeze Percip of the solvent usually results in: Slighly less yield than evaporation (because there is less of "impurities" like fats/oils etc. which is generally what you want if you dont re-x and want pure crystals). Generally crystal shape/form, cleaner product than solvent evaping.

NOTE: That ofcourse depends on many things, but thats the general idea.

Hoobaleenyo
#27 Posted : 4/19/2019 6:43:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Quote:
Myself did not evap before putting in the freezer. It did not state that on Nomans tek.

I knew it! xaxa nevermind its ok to fail your first extraction, even first FEW ones. But its ok man, one learns for experience, i mean i will help whenever i can! for real, sometimes im tired after a day and i cant check everything, thats when i cant answear, but the other time i really try to be helpfull, ask before you do anything, there are things that you learn from reading other threads and experience.

Quote:
Don't think filters are for our lungs anyways.

Laughing I do too!

Dont use a fan to blow on it (your solvent) to evap (that put dust and little particles from the air on it, which is contaminant), instead use a heat water bath (WITHOUT the container holding the solvent touching the bottom of the container for the heat water bath). If you are going to use a fan, put it to blow next to the container holding in nps in the opposite direction of it, not at it (the container), so it createst breeze around the container (helping with the solvent evap faster) without the dust particles going into it. Thumbs up

I suggest you dont re-x if your dmt is sufficiently pure for use, first learn to do correct extraction with great purity and yield and then start experimenting with re-x, at this point if you really got so low yield from 250g rb, you might somehow screw a re-x and end with disaster.
LEARNING AND PRACTICE MAKE IT PERFECT.

One more thing: If you have problems with freeze/perciping you can simply evap off your solvent which, depending on your technique/chemicals/glassware etc.. can yield from crystals to wax to goo or oil.

Evaporation of the solvent usually results in: Bigger yield, unpredictable shape/form (due to other things pulled along the alkaloid (?% of fats/oils), less clean than freeze/percip

Freeze Percip of the solvent usually results in: Slighly less yield than evaporation (because there is less of "impurities" like fats/oils etc. which is generally what you want if you dont re-x and want pure crystals). Generally crystal shape/form, cleaner product than solvent evaping.

NOTE: That ofcourse depends on many things, but thats the general idea.

Okay was going to try again with 100 grams. After letting the glass pan evap with the freezer jars liquid , the pan now has white crystals stuck to the bottom, but has the smell of new shoes. My question now is, could myself do the same Nomans tek but at the freeze percip time could myself instead let it evap in a glass pan and re ex after? or should myself after the pulls put the liquid in the glass pan, evap till cloudy and then put in the freezer? or evap and put in glass jars? If putting in the freezer couldn't myself just evap a little till cloudy, then put the glass pan in the freezer and empty fast after crystals from 24 hrs later? does the glass pan if using it need covering?

Hoobaleenyo
#28 Posted : 4/19/2019 6:50:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Good!

If you have any questions along the journey, ask whatever you need to be answeared that you cant find yourself the answear to.

Good Luck!
Thumbs up

Since you have been helping me and answering all my questions and you didn't have to, myself has a gift from our source. If your ever in BC, myself has many gifts for you from her. All the truth!!

Th Entity
#29 Posted : 4/19/2019 7:16:29 PM

I hope this helps if not then let me know so i can correct myself and repeat your question:
Generally after you done the pulls, X amount of them, you collect them in a jar/beaker whatever, (thats the solvent with the dmt in it right)? and you put it in a freeze/peciping dish aka glass cooking dish and let some of the solvent evaporate untill you see the color change, you let the solvent evap in the glass cooking dish because it has more surface area which means and the solvent will spread out more which will make it evaporate faster, thats why you evap in the glass cooking dish (ofc this can be done in the collection beaker/jar itself (for the pulls) but since the beaker doesnt have that surface area the evaporation will be slower, so use glass cooking dish to evap prior freeze/perciping untill you notice color change (milky, which indicates solvent saturation with the solute (DMT)) then cover with a lid or some kind of foil and put in freezer for 24H (you need a lid for the glass cooking dish so ice doesnt form on the inside of the dish and later melt into your nps). Now after 24H you should have crystals on the bottom of your dish, what you can do is, filter the crystals out of the nps and dry them fast, or what i advice you to do, is tip your freeze perciping dish so the solvent is in one corner and use a pipete/turkey baster to gently suck the solvent out of the dish and away from the crystals, collect the crystals and dry them, enjoy (do this while in the freezer or just do it fast and not sloppy). then put your solvent in freezer again (you can pre evap again untill color change if youd like) and wait 12h or 24h and see if you got any more and if you do keep doing it untill your solvent is "empty".

Hoobaleenyo
#30 Posted : 10/12/2019 4:00:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
I hope this helps if not then let me know so i can correct myself and repeat your question:
Generally after you done the pulls, X amount of them, you collect them in a jar/beaker whatever, (thats the solvent with the dmt in it right)? and you put it in a freeze/peciping dish aka glass cooking dish and let some of the solvent evaporate untill you see the color change, you let the solvent evap in the glass cooking dish because it has more surface area which means and the solvent will spread out more which will make it evaporate faster, thats why you evap in the glass cooking dish (ofc this can be done in the collection beaker/jar itself (for the pulls) but since the beaker doesnt have that surface area the evaporation will be slower, so use glass cooking dish to evap prior freeze/perciping untill you notice color change (milky, which indicates solvent saturation with the solute (DMT)) then cover with a lid or some kind of foil and put in freezer for 24H (you need a lid for the glass cooking dish so ice doesnt form on the inside of the dish and later melt into your nps). Now after 24H you should have crystals on the bottom of your dish, what you can do is, filter the crystals out of the nps and dry them fast, or what i advice you to do, is tip your freeze perciping dish so the solvent is in one corner and use a pipete/turkey baster to gently suck the solvent out of the dish and away from the crystals, collect the crystals and dry them, enjoy (do this while in the freezer or just do it fast and not sloppy). then put your solvent in freezer again (you can pre evap again untill color change if youd like) and wait 12h or 24h and see if you got any more and if you do keep doing it untill your solvent is "empty".

Myself has 2 questions for
First can myself do a re ex on synthetic 5 Meo or is a re ex only for DMT. My 5 Meo is yellowish in color and would like to clean it. Last time myself did a re ex with yellow colored DMT and it came out pure white crystals but lost a significant amount.

Second question can myself use nomans Tek for
Phalaris arundinacea and use heptane instead of naphtha or will that not work? Can't find a Tek for arundinacea

PREV12