We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Australia NSW Acacia Options

Kurtles
#21 Posted : 4/16/2023 6:11:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

KB181 wrote:
Hey Acacian,

Thanks for all the information you have pushed me towards,
I would like to say your id of the acacia melanoxylon is correct , after inspection a few days ago bulb flowers are appearing Smile
I have a good idea for what I am looking for thanks to you and fellow nexiuns ! Cheers

Hey brother, I really appreciate all the work you did with this, maybe I'll have a look at your other posts but would love to know what to do progress you found. Maybe you can pm me at some point I got a few qs thanks bro take care

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#22 Posted : 4/16/2023 6:40:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Plutralias wrote:
Is anyone able to contact me privately for an obvious (but must remain ambiguous) reason?

Here's my interpretation of that: "Can someone PM me so I can mostly likely break the rules..."

Take tsk tsk.

First warning.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#23 Posted : 4/28/2023 10:23:50 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Kurtles wrote:
KB181 wrote:
Hey Acacian,

Thanks for all the information you have pushed me towards,
I would like to say your id of the acacia melanoxylon is correct , after inspection a few days ago bulb flowers are appearing Smile
I have a good idea for what I am looking for thanks to you and fellow nexiuns ! Cheers

Hey brother, I really appreciate all the work you did with this, maybe I'll have a look at your other posts but would love to know what to do progress you found. Maybe you can pm me at some point I got a few qs thanks bro take care
Just ask your questions here, otherwise this thread is pointless.

Voidmatrix wrote:
Plutralias wrote:
Is anyone able to contact me privately for an obvious (but must remain ambiguous) reason?

Here's my interpretation of that: "Can someone PM me so I can mostly likely break the rules..."

Take tsk tsk.

First warning.

One love

They were a 'one post wonder' but the sentiment applies to all those who show up with one-liner PM requests. New members' PMs are restricted for a good reason.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV12