We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WIP trip report - San Pedro & the past 7 years Options

IIYI
#1 Posted : 3/31/2019 8:06:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KannaRas wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZEnFQwZTAY

--You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

-All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

Id personally change this line from the Matrix to

You ever had any substance and you were never sure if it kicked in or after 10 years your still tripping ?

Personally id say yea and point at San pedro and ive only met him once

Truth the Trip report should be more in the LSD section ,
I just always liked that psy-trance track and quote

Seems like this is another attempt by me to write a report on an insanely long journey in hyper-space-realms
of our beloved LandSpaceDimension-25

ill try to get back and update this when i feel more tuned into the memories and writing
ill leave this as a Work-in-progress
with the first step taken already

i feel in-debt alot to this forum , maybe in-debt is the wrong word , just would like to give back in a way or another

ive got strange trip reports to write about from-
hallucination id consider maybe calling Astral projection's if i knew for fact the meaning of that word
stepping into strange places that seem to leak from the hyper-space realm into the physical
that i have found in diffrent cultures is a known phenomona and practice to visit those places
communicating with written words on online pages & books as if were texting on a mobile phone
lots of doors have opened since visiting the nexus
that might of not have answered any questions but sure had shaped and morphed them into much more interesting ones
at the price of my mind dripping and so much confusion , tou i am sure if i could find a way to bring those experiences into page here
lots of you could connect me to related reading material and ease on the confusion
and integrate some of it into real researched subjects

im sure lots of people who disscuss these experiences finds themselves talking to walls
and some key words could help sending not only myself but others on these paths
insted of talking to psychitrists to talking with researchers of the mind space

really is disturbing to think about how many people have asked questions in the wrong places and ended up insted on a journey of exploration into a journey of arr denial(?) not sure of the word to use

had some intense hyperspace experiences lately
learning to notice alot and integrate the art of synchronicity and to how disturbingly amazing levels it can go if you keep focus on it

it seems the plastic red,blue,orange,yellow eyed screen plastic aliens want to take credit for most of it
and do a damn hard work to make it seem they are owed all the credit

yet the entiti's,kami's,spirits,life forces or any other name you will to call them
have a strong say in the other way

saw in another post here some one questioning how is it that the communication works in the DMT realm with those spirits
i always wondered that myself
it do seem to me i have found a part of that question's answer
yet i avoided from answering because my steps into the DMT indused realm is at a very begginer stage
thinking about it
i should of probably mentioned that like him myself asking this ive managed to partly answer this
in experiences without the use of the spice

it looks to me that when those spirits reveal themselves to you
they will amm not sure how to explain this but sort of
imprint implant teach certien lessons that would expose later on as physical experiences that would shoot you back to the understanding that this is what the communication was or sorts
and for some reason
opening window to the plastic screen aliens
might roll out that communication / lesson / arr ? / ????
in a very corrupted way

not sure why
maybe its just me who looks at it that way
maybe it gets blurred by other curropting entiti's
another question for sure

anyways
cutting the screen hypnosis here
no idea what im talking about

♪♫♪♫♪
Nexus
♪♫♪♫
Nexians
☼☼☼☼
♪♫♪♫

: )

Hello buddy, I like your theme and expect the sequel from you.

I have never tried cactuses (maybe i will try them someday when i grow my own), but i understand you what you mean because i have try other substance... .

Almost every day I wonder if I'm awake or dreaming or tripping. Even at the risk of sounding odd. Sometimes I'm even afraid that my life may be a dream and I am afraid to wake up. Because sometimes, while I'm awake I have the feeling or think I'm tripping. I can not explain it, but sometimes it scares me. I can not tell this to my friends, even with those I trip with them sometimes because I know what their reaction will be.

At the moment my life every day all in all ways is getting better. It's like setting up a magical range that would only be real in some sleep, which even worries me that someday I can "wake up."

Dreams:
I dream so strange dreams that sometimes I'm worried what I'm going to dream tonight. In fact, as I wake up, it's nice to have dreamed this, but before I fall asleep I worry slightly.
I get rid of the thought and after a while everything is fine, but I still think about what I'm going to dream tonight. Now I started to dream every night and every dream is strange even for sleep.

But things got together, and at one point the worry disappeared, telling myself that it would happen, what would happen and dream what I would dream. I just went down the stream. Now this worry is gone, and I feel much better, because I lie down and enjoy the moment. Both in waking states and in dreams.

There are a lot of questions that are interesting to us, but at some point I realized that I can not know the answer to all the questions. In fact, everything is fine in not knowing the answer to all the questions. I just live my life and enjoy it.
Remember the moment is NOW.

:-) Love
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

IIYI
#2 Posted : 4/3/2019 1:14:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Or perhaps life is a dream (an illusion), and our encounter with sacred plants changes the intensity of our sleep.
At times, I have the feeling that things in my life have already experienced them or i already know them before to happen or they happen because i think on them, or have dreamed or dreaming about things that I experience in the future.

I do not know what happens to my head or life. But I know that the life I live in is the best and most joyful thing that can happen to me right now. Everyday I feel more and more happy and loved. My wife, my relatives, my friends, the animals and everyone around me, and for the sake of nature, deserves to live life.

Even if it is a dream or an illusion, this is the most beautiful dream I've ever dreamed of. It gives me joy. That's why I've decided to live life.

That's why I'm just trying to live my life and think less about "complex questions.". Maybe it is better to have no answer.

I just express my opinion. Everyone can have a different opinion and I respect that.

IIYI
#3 Posted : 4/7/2019 8:29:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The pleasure was entirely mine to read and answer. In your words I found consolation, even at some point I saw myself, and I learned many valuable advice from your words.

Are you Don Juan ? :=)

KannaRas wrote:

thanks for taking the time to read and respond Smile

IIYI wrote:

Almost every day I wonder if I'm awake or dreaming or tripping. Even at the risk of sounding odd. Sometimes I'm even afraid that my life may be a dream and I am afraid to wake up. Because sometimes, while I'm awake I have the feeling or think I'm tripping. I can not explain it, but sometimes it scares me. I can not tell this to my friends, even with those I trip with them sometimes because I know what their reaction will be.

i know how you feel about that
it is strange
assuming your saying you know what their reaction will be because youve tried befor
i can say myself that i have
and the usual reaction only leads one deeper into that rabbit hole
cause every usual reaction is like a dream construct has an error when your talking to him
lets take video game terms OOD like OUT OF DREAM like they say in role playing Out of characther
and then they break out and error and start spouting nonsense to make you feel strange about disscussing it
and even breaking down your own trust in what you know ?
like completley negating any further disscussion on what youve just dropped on the table
and yea ive wondered a few times
am i talking to an lets say NPC a None player characther or something
but its also possible
that simply they think and know
that disscussing these subjects can cause and bring in lots of confusion and they just want to avoid it ??
cant really say

maybe these questions are a way to see who you are talking to
you know
see if the person infront of you
has a capable thinking mind
or is a instinct drived human look alike

am i making any sense ?

Yes you have sense.
You are right, I've talked to my friends and I know their reaction. Some of them become violent anad aggressive. It's like getting into a zombie state. They do not start a discussion but an attack. They start shouting, nervous and escalating. And I told them something very calm. I've done it a few times, and the effect has been same.

At times I wonder if I'm not crazy or very crazy.

You are probably right about the question.

But something recently happened and I decided to continue to share with them, maybe the reaction may change over time. Or maybe i can learn more.

For now, I only see a welcome response from my wife, but she is my half soul. (my soulmate)
Аnd by one a particular friend but he may be even stranger than me Smile Or he is just more open mind than me.

Exclude people from the nexus. Here people have a very good attitude to me for which I thank them. As well as for support. Literally, the talk here is acting to me cures and learning.

KannaRas wrote:

IIYI wrote:

Dreams:
I dream so strange dreams that sometimes I'm worried what I'm going to dream tonight. In fact, as I wake up, it's nice to have dreamed this, but before I fall asleep I worry slightly.
I get rid of the thought and after a while everything is fine, but I still think about what I'm going to dream tonight. Now I started to dream every night and every dream is strange even for sleep.

But things got together, and at one point the worry disappeared, telling myself that it would happen, what would happen and dream what I would dream. I just went down the stream. Now this worry is gone, and I feel much better, because I lie down and enjoy the moment. Both in waking states and in dreams.

im also there some nights
but i know first of all dreaming is a blessing
ive had long time periods where ive not dremt at all
and there used to be a time id had adventure dreams almost every night
and recently
spending soo much time in digital world
Video games , Nexus chat ect.ect.
i curropted my dreams
ive also noticed its not just that
but what is in you in the room
like if id keep my window open for flies and moths etc. to enter the room id know they would have the ability to enter my dreams aswell
cant explain how i got to this realisation but im pretty sure in my calculations

i started getting dreams of wall of texts like im chatting in the nexus chat while dreaming
and the synthethic feeling it gives while sleeping arr wa its a horror undescribable
and as much as i liked playing doom on PS4
id like to keep the running around with a gun and chain saw to the time i spend playing video games ya know ? hehe

im pretty sure i dident get a mod for my mind to download video games to
so i realised dreams are alot influenced by what we do in the time were walking around here in physical time i bet theres lots of reading material out there on dreams

im gald to hear you lost the worries and sleep well
even still theres always to learn and evolve in every direction all the time
what i realised so far

I believe you are right. Because your words are confirmed by my personal experience.

Everything affects sleep. Years ago, I've played a lot of computer games and that has had an effect on my sleep. (

It also affects what you think shortly before you fall asleep. Even in this way I can navigate my dreams if I think of something definite afterwards before to sleep, I see it in my dream, but I noticed that this is not very pleasant for myself. (other may feel other think) I prefer to dream something that I did not think of before, but just what a other part of my mind makes like to dream.

Like whether you ate recently or hours ago, and what you ate. I noticed that for me ibest reflects on me when my last meal is around Sunset. Which means a few hours (4-5-6) before I fall asleep. So I'm sleeping well and I believe that my body puts energy not to process the food but to do other processes - for example to dream.
Even what I eat has influence.
As the walk itself has influenced or intense work.
Even what I have used influences (whether I drank alcohol, whether I smoked grass, whether I smoked DMT or nothing).

Alcohol and grass block my dreams. I stop drinking before years or now i do it very very rearly and I do not even see pleasure in that. I rather do it so I do not look so crazy in people mind. (But even short time it stopped me from giving a damn for that too)

Years ago I was scared of my dreams. Because sometimes they come true.

I also sometimes saw "hallucinations" of events. For example in a wake state wile i am making a coffee (at that time I was still drinking coffee) i "hallucinate" "{how a stranger come to us and we sit down to eat}" and after 2 hours an unexpected stranger comes in home that I see for the first time in my life and have lunch together. (actually, it looks exactly the same way I had hallucinated) That at some point scared me a lot. Which motivates me to smoke grass nonstop because this "hallucinations" it stopped to pop up when I was smoking (even with 1 smoking they stop with weeks), but to be honest the smoking of the ganja was enjoying me too. It this events was years before I started using hallucinogens.

Now I have recently stopped smoking ganja again and dreaming has returned with full force, as occasionally these "appearances" are coming. The feeling of this "hallucinations" is as if I've already experienced it, and I know it, or it is like "somebody told" to me, but it is neither dreaming nor hallucinating. But call it a hallucination, but with a very real taste without distorted colors, patterns or fractals, but just like a normal part from a day.

An example of my grandmother (by father's mother) what she dreams always comes true. Even once she told my father that my sister would be born, and this happen in the same day that he understand that he will become father again and the not told anyone to my grandmother or to me. My grandmother was not seen them for months. She just call on the phone and tell him "Do you have anything to tell me? I'll have another granddaughter" ...and she even know that will have a grand(daughter)...
Something like that happened to me one evening dreaming my grandfather badly and I was shocked to worry I woke up at 5am (father of my mother) and my gradnfather died a few hours afterwards. (8:30 am the same morning)) I suffered greatly from his loss, even at one point in tranform to hate.But then I had otherconcepts about life and death. Now I'm calm about my grandfather.

I know a few people who do not take any drugs and are constantly in that state with dreams that come true, and they even feel afraid to fall asleep. They watch on this dreams like curse and have very problems with falling asleep because they are afraid.

But this with dreaming side and not dreaming side of the bed is very nice. I will try it an share it.

We perceive dreams as a blessing. It even gives me joy and I like to dream. Even when I dream scary, pleasant or different things in the morning, I feel very good when I'm awake. It's like sleeping relaxing more and give me energy, and at the same time I feel like I've had another life in my sleep. (something like i visit some other me for a moment in another dimention)

KannaRas wrote:

That's why I'm just trying to live my life and think less about "complex questions.". Maybe it is better to have no answer.

dont the lack of answers is what brings us to ask questions and be intruiged by how strange life is
and enjoy it and seek out stranger questions and come up with stranger sort of answers

i dont think nothing will ever be in stone as an answer i think we should try to keep inspiring each other to keep on and asking strange questions

imagine everyone in a state fully accepting what is how is and just rolling
and a state every one agrees they know everything and thats how it is and it is and just rolling

arent both equallly dangerous ?

now remove every one
and consider it just about yourself

i hope in no way what i said has come off ass offensive
its definatly not the intention like ive mentioned befor

Yes they are both equallly dangerous ?

But when i have 1 answer from it come out 101 more questions. And this brain storming is exhaust me because i start to chase next question... and so on. Now i am trying to simplify things and it loads me with energy .
I know that things are not simple at all, and that things are infinite or even put a figure it will be too big. I am small and can not think of such big things. It's easier form me to think about 1-2-3-5-8. And the answers to some questions go out without hunting them, as if they are climbing in front of me in unexpected places (for example in the garden), and I start laughing and laughing in laughter even a few tears of laughter appear... "Oh, that's how simple it was."

My friend you did not offend me with anything.
It is extremely enjoyable and I am delighted to have this dialogue.
I hope i did not offend you too and that you feel the same joy from this dialog.

P.P I really like your post and your signature

♪♪ ♫

IIYI
#4 Posted : 4/8/2019 9:09:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have tried with the dreamer and not the dreamer side of the bed and it works. I will continue with the experiment. I start to dream even more strong dreams...

I completely agree with the mosquitoes. When there is even one mosquito in the room you can not sleep and dream well because they bite and make noise. And even had a chance to dream them. (to enter the sleep) Other beings can also enter into dreams and trips (dogs, mice, etc.)

Actually, I have a lot of country-specific intimate monsters mosquito...

I once ate approximately 110 grams of fresh magic mushrooms (that i grow by myself). I lay alone in the dark and quietly with my eyes closed. When the tripe started at one point the fractals and colors were blocked by a strong buzz, which bothered me (scared me). I got up and lit the bulb and light on but the sound went on and I did not understand where it came from. I began to hallucinate that the sound was from biker rockers who were driving hawks around the house and wanting to break down the house. (i have never seen rockers to stay in the village. 2 times I've seen riders cross the village with 100)
It was a lot of fun because I'm a former biker (exbker) and I love bikers. (when i meet my soulmate i sell my motor bike. She did not tell me anything, it just came to me from inside) I've always liked bikers ... I went out and did not see anyone, but the noise grew even harder and the hallucinations went on. that bikers will break down the house. I go inside the home and the noise was quieter, but it was as powerful as a powerful motor engine.

In fact, the sound came from a mosquito in my room. When i understand I started laughing aloud, and fine. Outside I've heard the thousands of mosquitoes.

Just my hearing has been exacerbated by the mushrooms.

Also in our house I have feel the vibrations that i think will break the house... and i understand after few mins that it is from the refrigerator, which is from 2 rooms from my bedroom. I stopped the refrigerator for the evening, but then in the next morning I decided that in the house I do not want anymore refrigerator and after this incident I gave my refrigerator to relatives.

When i stop the refrigerator and understand about the noise from mosquitoes the trip began to be nice and very profoundly.

It became funny to me and I learned a valuable lesson that even a man (a multidimensional creature) may be afraid of a small mosquito. In fact, one is scared of the unknown, not from the object itself.

Love
♪♪ ♫