We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
PanoraMIX HBWR Extract Options

Eden
#41 Posted : 7/22/2010 2:54:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just keep pulling until the naph looks clean. Should work fine.

As for cleaning, you could always run water through it to see if the naph gradually gets clearer. Depends on the contams, but this usually cleans NPS nicely.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Phantastica
#42 Posted : 7/22/2010 3:20:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:
Just keep pulling until the naph looks clean. Should work fine.

thanks eden; the thing is that i will be using pre-used naptha (from mimosa extraction). so i don't think i'll be able to detect the color change, since my naptha's already yellowish. thats why i asked for an estimated number of pulls that i should do.

Eden wrote:
As for cleaning, you could always run water through it to see if the naph gradually gets clearer. Depends on the contams, but this usually cleans NPS nicely.

I know water can usually clean the naptha; but i figured since the nauseating chemicals are non-polar (which is why they're naptha-soluble), water, which is polar, wouldn't be able to clean the naptha. right?..or am i missing something?
<3

Phantastica
#43 Posted : 7/23/2010 8:56:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phantastica wrote:
Can someone answer this simple question:
i will be doing this extraction on 50 seeds. this tek says to do 10 naptha pulls for acetone/IPA on 250 seeds. So since i'm doing the extraction on only 50 seeds, would 3 naptha pulls be enough to remove the nauseating chemicals? if not, then how many should i do?(running low on naptha)

Also, can this naptha be re-used for anything? can i somehow wash the naptha, and re-use it for pulls on HBWR once again?
if that's not possible, then is it possible to wash the naptha, and use it for Mimosa extraction?
If either are possible, then could someone please also tell the procedure to clean the naptha. thanks a lot guysVery happy

Can someone help me out here?
<3

Phantastica
#44 Posted : 9/5/2010 10:14:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok so SWIM did 6 defats with used naptha, and pulled 5 times with IPA. 4 pulls were left to sit for 24 hours per pull; and the 5th pull was left to sit for a week, which in itself yielded 150mg. he got a total of 550mg of shiny brown powder crystals from 58 seeds of hawaiian strain HBWR woohooo!!
Phantastica attached the following image(s):
DSCF1420.JPG (142kb) downloaded 922 time(s).
<3

DiMiTriX
#45 Posted : 9/13/2010 10:33:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked this pic make me droooool
Tz'is aná

Ginkgo
#46 Posted : 9/13/2010 10:35:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh man, that's so cool! Please report back with the potency of it. And please, do start very low!

Phantastica
#47 Posted : 9/13/2010 11:13:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
Shocked this pic make me droooool

Razz
Evening Glory wrote:
Oh man, that's so cool! Please report back with the potency of it. And please, do start very low!

SWIM plans on consuming it within 3-4 weeks as he's busy with his classes. will report back when it happens. He plans on starting out with 60mg first and then successively increasing the dose. 5 seeds consumed as whole seeds resulted in quite a strong experience for SWIM, so this will be interestingVery happy
<3

lorentz5
#48 Posted : 1/8/2011 5:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Resurrecting this thread from the dead, but SWIM became curious about extraction regarding...

Quote:
Im asking about the Morning Glory (Ipomoea violacea)

If you have tried the alcahol extraction on them?
I dont think they have any nausea so

Consuming powdered morning glories have made SWIM and all his friends vomit their brains out. Even a CWE makes SWIM moderately nauseous, and that always fucks with his experience.

He doesn't see why this extraction wouldn't work with morning glory. He'll give it a try in a couple of days.

1. Now, SWIM sees
Quote:
As for cleaning, you could always run water through it to see if the naph gradually gets clearer.

After this process is performed, would freezing the naphtha precipitate any junk? Would it be worth it?

2. SWIM reads in the tek
Quote:
Evap totaly for powder, and evap until solids form from the liquid
How big approx are the IPA/acetone pulls?

3. Also, was it is the justification for having to defat 10 times using acetone/IPA as opposed to 4 using eveclear/vodka?
I am here
(1) For increased personal power, intellectual understanding, sharpened insight into self and culture, improvement of life situation, accelerated learning, professional growth.
(2) For duty, help of others, providing care, rehabilitation, rebirth for fellow men.
(3) For fun, sensuous enjoyment, aesthetic pleasure, interpersonal closeness, pure experience.
(4) For transcendence, liberation from ego and space-time limits; attainment of mystical union.

bonger
#49 Posted : 4/18/2012 7:56:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

does anyone know how the dose with everclear comes out?
also could the everclear be concentrated enough to be out on blotter paper and be active( i personally think storing paper is easier than liquid)

aliendreamtime
#50 Posted : 5/13/2012 10:49:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

?Whats the point of doing the nonpolar wash on the seeds instead of the LSA solution? Wouldnt it make more sense to extract the LSA with IPA and then soak that in naptha? I assume this way you'd have to use less naptha.

staresatwalls
#51 Posted : 3/13/2013 5:48:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aliendreamtime wrote:
?Whats the point of doing the nonpolar wash on the seeds instead of the LSA solution? Wouldnt it make more sense to extract the LSA with IPA and then soak that in naptha? I assume this way you'd have to use less naptha.

good idea but i wouldn't want naphtha on my final product. i like it being at the beginning so it wouldn't really be in after all the other pulls.

could anyone tell me if there is a way to wash the naphtha out b/c i just don't like idea of petroleum distillates in my final product
โ€Ž"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Kash
#52 Posted : 3/13/2013 11:59:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Wouldnt recommend mixing IPA and naptha becuase the two are partially miscible. The resulting brown powder from the IPA extract can be redissolved in acidified water and then washed with naptha, then evaporated. Much better than wasting a huge amount of naptha washing the seeds.

If you know how to seperate two layers, there wont be any naptha in your product.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

staresatwalls
#53 Posted : 3/23/2013 6:25:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

panoramix wrote:
wiki

=== Step 2 ===
Do a naptha wash, so add napta until 5cm above the seeds.

does anyone know the best length of time to do these washes?

i'm making them a day long b/c of work and i'm wondering if i could make it go by much faster
โ€Ž"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

hostilis
#54 Posted : 3/28/2013 1:00:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just got 100 HBWR seeds. Gonna give it a try. Thanks for the tek!!
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

geeg30
#55 Posted : 3/28/2013 7:52:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just do it the easy way.

1. Scrape outer skin from seeds - most of the nausea causing chems are there.
2. Crush seeds or powder
3. Cover with enough naptha plus a wee bit extra and mix now and again for a day
4. Decant naptha, remove seeds and let dry fully
5. Add seeds to vodka/everclear or suchlike and mix every now and again for a day
6. Filter out seed mush
7. Calculate dosage and drink
10. Enjoy Big grin
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

sigma&pi
#56 Posted : 11/7/2014 6:18:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

can one use soxhlet apparatus in defatting stage and then after drying the seed mush again use soxhlet with EtOH to make a tincture?

Gone-and-Back
#57 Posted : 11/16/2014 8:00:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I just tried this out with 600 morning glory seeds. The results yielded 167mg of a greenish-brown powder that is somewhat sparkly.

I take it this 167mg is still filled with other alks besides the LSA, because this means I received 27.33mg of extract from 100 seeds. 100 seeds is a light dose when it comes to morning glories, and I always thought that LSA was active at only a couple mg's. So what is in the rest of the 27mg?

I weighed it into six doses and placed each dose into a pill capsule. The capsules are being stored in a pill bottle inside the freezer, away from light. Should these be consumed as is, or should there be more purification steps preformed first? Like I said, I got more then what I thought it was going to yield, so I am unsure about dosing this. Dont want to take something that still has the nauseating crap, when the whole point of extraction is to try to eliminate that.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

lewinii
#58 Posted : 9/28/2015 8:06:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

to start, i hope its ok to post in this old thread, if not i can make it into a seperate one
i had some questions about lsa done using this tek.

i will use 8.7 grams of heavenly blue species to make a vodka tincture

โ–  is LSA/LSH a vasoconstrictor by itself? or is it the other chemicals inside the plant
โ–  i know there should be no neausea with this tek, but is there any vasoconstriction?
โ–  what is a sufficient amount or peppermint oil/extract to add to the vodka? should i let it sit?

thanks everyone
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

โ†’ Donate to the Nexus! โ†

lewinii
#59 Posted : 9/29/2015 7:04:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey guys. here are some pictures of 8.7g heavenly blue extract

grinded them into powder
added 2inchs of naphtha. x3

i read to keep adding naphtha until its clear, but i never got it to be totally clear. although i did three big pulls of naphtha and these seeds dont cause much neausea anyway, from what i read

waiting for it to dry now
will add small amount of vodka 2-3x. let set for 30mins. then pull
will add 2 drops peppermint oil and let sit for a few minutes
lewinii attached the following image(s):
ya.png (796kb) downloaded 212 time(s).
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

โ†’ Donate to the Nexus! โ†

InLaKesh
#60 Posted : 9/29/2015 7:36:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I suggest to add the peppermint later , because on its own is also a very nice experience (I actualy prefer it , with mint it can get very overstimulating and mental for me , ime its friendlier without)
btw , LSA on its own causes vasoconstriction , but its not that bad when the dose is not too high (for me anyways, with canabis)
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

PREV1234NEXT