We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
OIML classes and terms accidentally dp’d sorry Options

Luther
#1 Posted : 3/18/2019 4:45:06 PM

POPS

Hi! Hopefully one of the kind chemists or engineers who habits this form can help me out. While researching more accurate scales for my project, I came across the terms of OIML and their classifications. I now know what OIML is an that M1 C2 etc refer to different types of measures and accuracies. What I can’t find is what the actual classifications are (M,C, etc), and how the digits relate to accuracy, but assume higher is more accurate.

I’m sure one of those PDFs that duck duck popped up had this information, but quite honestly my eyes tended to glaze about 2 sentences in usually. And that was just the table of contents! Ha ha if someone would be willing to take a few minutes out of their busy day and either provide me a link or a very brief rundown I would truly appreciate it!

See ya at the rock show!

And also, tangentially, why can’t I post anything for the next 28 seconds? I’ve not been on here blowing it up all day? I guess that one’s for the mods

Tis better to ask for forgiveness than permission.....
All you need are six strings, three chords, and the truth.....
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you’ll treat everything like a nail.....
I don’t ask questions, I just have fun!.....B. Bunny

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.