We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Migraines vs. Psilocybin - attempt #1 - failed Options

Jees
#1 Posted : 3/11/2019 10:31:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GF has same thing, sometimes 3 days in bed with the migraine. I feel for you!

She also saw a neurologist and he blamed genes, period.
She did the typical routine, brain encephalogram,...
But even with those genes the neurologists can't explain why it hits and vanishes without a further clue. They can point to some triggers but not calling them real sources.

She also had triptanes, Imitrex. (same as sumatriptan)
Yes expensive.

The neurologists have to scan a variety of products to see what works best for a person, real try and error stuff, no choice.

He also made a subscription for suppository pain killer to be made by the pharmacist by recipe. These were actually cheap to buy and helpful when taken in the onset to block the migraine rise. The recipe is:

Indomethacine 75mg
Amylocaine Hcl 25mg
Coffeine (water free) 50 mg
Witepsol E85 Ad 2gr <--- the white suppository matter IIRC

On page 5 of 16 you can find pretty same recipe in the chart diagram:
https://pdfs.semanticsch...f7e479e17760ee0e9488.pdf
Here the doses are even higher.

About Indomethacine:
https://headaches.org/2007/10/25/indocin-indomethacin/ wrote:
...Some headaches such as episodic and chronic paroxysmal hemicrania are exclusively responsive to indomethacin. It is the medication of first choice in these types of headache. Indomethacin may also be helpful in headache related to physical stress or exertional headache. It has been shown to be effective in migraine both for prevention of migraine as well as treating the acute migraine attack.

Indomethacin is available in immediate or sustained-release (SR) pill form and can be compounded by certain pharmacies as a rectal suppository.
Tags: acute migraine attack, analgesic, anti-inflammatory drug, diarrhea, exertional headache, headache, indocin, indomethacin, NSAIDs, side effects

If I'm not mistaken this recipe is in 1 suppository.
This was her best weapon lesser than the Imitrex.
They were always cheap and suddenly more expensive and we asked the pharmacist why. He replied that this was only due the kind of coffeine used and that he could easily trade for another type of coffeine that was still cheap. IIRC that was a difference between water free or not. I have no recall which one went more expensive.
Maybe you can propose such recipe to a doctor? Or a variation on it?
She preferred suppository because she never could hold anything in the stomach during such an episode, the nausea you know.

Man I really hope you find something to help you.
Non psychedelic triptamines somehow?
https://www.webmd.com/mi...hes/triptans-migraines#1

Love Love Love

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

KloudQ7
#2 Posted : 3/12/2019 7:27:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to have alot more migraines and mushrooms/other trypamines seem to help alot in my case. My migraines are short, only last a few minutes and they hit me every couple of days. One month I did a bunch of shrooms nearly every day and I noticed that I didn't have any headaches unless I didn't get enough sleep or water. I was even more surprised when my head didn't hurt for a few weeks afterwards. When they came back again I ate a small dose and my head was clear for a week or so again so I've been doing that ever since. Sometimes I don't need to eat them for a month now. I've been microdosing everything for a few years, haven't really felt the need to trip for a while.

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 3/12/2019 7:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The migraines I experience aren't near as severe as yours sound, but I have also experimented with shrooms to alleviate headaches.

300-400mg per dose is about what I would use, anything over 700mg at once became too noticable, and I would multi-dose as you are describing. Although during a higher end headache more than two doses was administered, maybe try to continue the dosing if you find relief from them.

I might try an initial dose of 300-500 mg and then continue dosing 200-300 mg every hour or two.

Nydex
#4 Posted : 3/12/2019 8:01:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Migraines really suck man... I'm lucky enough to have experienced severe headache only around 2 times in my life, but I remember them clearly as some of the most unpleasant moments in my life.

By the way I searched locally (Bulgaria) for Sumatriptan and I found they sell it for ~$231 per 10 tables of 100mg each, which is way more affordable. Maybe sourcing this medicine from abroad is an option if all else fails?

Also two sources suggest that the use of Salvinorin A significantly reduces headaches and has been used for this by the Mazatecs, among many other healing properties. The sources are:
THE BOTANY OF SALVIA DIVINORUM (LABIATAE) - AARON S. REISFIELD
Salvinorin A: from natural product to human therapeutics.

May be worth a check. I don't have those research papers, but I know some people here have a gift for finding free research papers online.

I hope you find a cure, my friend. Be well. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

DreadedShaman
#5 Posted : 3/13/2019 10:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
MDMA? That won't work... well, could it? 30 mgs of MDMA and then crawl back to bed. Things were weird for about 30 mins, then began to be relaxing. I drifted off to sleep. When I woke, it was gone.

Am I missing something, here? Everyone says LSD or tryptamines. But, it was the phen that seemed to shake it. That seems contradictory to the current studies.

Interesting. I wonder what microdoses of cactus extract would do for migraines.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 3/13/2019 11:34:38 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
I'll update this thread after the next migraine episode.

I've really got my fingers crossed that this won't be necessary! Even if that's a loss to medical science... or a sign of great success, perhaps.

Wishing you the very best of health.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Muskogee Herbman
#7 Posted : 3/13/2019 11:56:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to take full psychedelic doses to get any relief at all. I had a cluster headache last week and it took about 2gs to stop it.

I tried MDMA for clusterheadache once, and it did work but only at full active dose, not microdose levels.
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

Muskogee Herbman
#8 Posted : 3/14/2019 4:38:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the last mushrooms i did were azures but it remains the same for cubensis ime.

I didn't weigh it but I wager it was around 100mg. I get an active dose of MDMA at around 80-100mg

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 3/14/2019 6:51:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
back in november of 2018

Presumably you've stored the shrooms under optimal conditions. Anything else and cubensis in particular will lose potency rather quickly. I mean, I'm sure you of all people know this but leaving the obvious unstated has often been a mistake Very happy

The possibility that following up a small dose of mushrooms with a small dose of MDMA may be efficaceous against migraine is intriguing to me. I used to suffer from occasional visual migraines - thankfully painless but debilitating nonetheless as the centre of my visual field would simply disappear into nothing, not even black - in my teens and early twenties. Since a phase of liberty cap and MDMA use in my mid twenties, I can't recall this condition having returned for a very long time, and the last time was only the alert phase which abated without any intervention.

My 'Vigraines' (to coin a word) occurred at a time before the migraine-busting properties of psychedelics were known to the general public so it was never that obvious to me that mushrooms (and/or all the other serotonergics...) may have helped. It seems that it's worth acknowledging that they probably did!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

d*l*b
#10 Posted : 3/15/2019 2:48:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I may have had luck aborting a migraine with microdosed DMT some years ago. In my country you can sumatriptan without a prescription, if you fill out a form and pass their test. I only tried it once when I was refused emergency prescription, I normally have medication.

There’s a thread where I made a few posts at:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26466
D × V × F > R

Muskogee Herbman
#11 Posted : 3/16/2019 4:09:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Idk if my migraines are another animal or something but I jus trust that the medicine is gonna help and treat you right. Thats my experience. Its getting to the point where I have no prelaunch fear because anytime I do Changa or Mushrooms with a migraine the trips work out in my favor. Either I dont hallucinate at all (Even with break through level doses of Changa) or its such a beautiful experience the release of pain accompanied with the images is jus something else. Same said for mushrooms when they kick in. The fear jus dissipates once i've ate them and jus lay in bed waiting for it to work.

I had to learn to trust it honestly. I can recall a very specific trip where this happened. Its the one where the ayahuasca vine actually materialized and fought my miagrain which in the trip was sorta shown as a dark black entity. the vine wrapped around me and hugged me it told me: "Don't worry I'm here for you" "you were meant for this" Ever since then I have always trusted that no matter my mind state, if im not feeling good cos of a migraine, mushrooms/lsd/changa will take good care of me.

Weirdly enough its harder for me to take them when I dont have a migraine.

rOm
#12 Posted : 3/18/2019 1:07:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck ACY !! Let us know how it went with this low PE dose.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

AcaciaConfusedYah
#13 Posted : 4/9/2019 5:45:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

It's over.

The migraines are finished.

It took extreme measures and a risk that I was afraid to take. I decided - take the risk, or keep living with weekly migraines.

The method is not advisable. I didn't know what else to do. I had a migraine that lasted 3 days - only being weakened by my feeble attempts.

For 4 years, I'd been growing caapi, but never consumed due to fear of conflictions with meds. I decided that I am a habitual line-stepper-over-er / rule-breaker. So, I broke the rules that zeems to be the safety net of, "don't mix x with y or z." Well... it took the whole alphabet. I was tired of this shit, and I was tired of people telling me how to live my life. So, I made my own choices.

There will never be another migraine. And should one surface - "god" help the force that generates it.... cause.... i know. And I won't hesitate to reciprocate ten-fold. This is not threat. This is not a challenge. This is a statement. A declaration of "independence." This is me telling the migraine machine.... "if you like being you, go BE elsewhere.... and should it choose to sneak back in, it will be crushed with a force that knows no mercy."

For now, it has a miserable existence, trapped in an undisclosed location. It'll live there until I leave the physical (death). When I leave the physical, if it gets any fun ideas of returning and pestering any of my friends.... I'll be back. And if I have to come back AGAIN, then it will no know other alternative. I'll destroy it in hyperspace, first. Lock it out. And then..... then... I'll be back "here." So, this is the option. The migraine remains elsewhere, and away from my friends, and I don't go bother it. If it bothers myself, my friends, or my family - this time it will not have the voluntary option of leaving.

Also, I am offering my free services. If you have a migraine problem, please feel free to let me know. You are all my friends (unless you feel otherwise, but that's on you) - so, I'll go to bat for you. If you want to destroy them yourself, I'll let you know how I did it.

This goes a little further than science. We try to rationalize things by science - but the "doctors" could not identify the source. I'm not gonna ramble on about this, i don't care to debate the reduced humanistic approach. Think what ever you'd like. For me, I'll trust myself. I haven't been trusting myself for a while - thinking that my visions were delusion and that everyone else that was offering their "reduced advice" was truthful. Maybe they are, I don't care either way. The fact is- the migraines are done. They know the consequences, should I hear of their wrongful pestering, then the "entities" responsible for their creation will have a "head ache" of their own to deal with. Actually, they won't have a head, at all, after i get finished with those pesky assholes.

I don't "want" to do this, but.... this is my life to live. If an "entity" is going to try to get in my head, and mingle with things that they have no right of mingling.... they will lose their heads. If they are a hydra, then they will be sliced to pieces and shredded to the point that an electron will seem "large."

I am a very loving person. But I will not tolerate bullies, nor will i sit around and watch my friends get hurt. If you find yourselves in a prison of migraines, and you're having trouble getting rid of them - I can either tell you how I did it... or, I'll go "in" on your behalf and I'll deal with them.

Love Love Love
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Jees
#14 Posted : 4/11/2019 10:13:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Impressive feat!
Can be considered a 'shamanic' way of dealing with disease.

Now that this power of leverage has been disclosed, do you think same leverage could be used for other goals too? Or does the effective way-of-action restrict around migraines only? How effective could you become on a wider demand of unfortunate situations. Maybe you have already plans for further deployment of the potential?
Sorry I'm curious Pleased

RoundAbout
#15 Posted : 4/12/2019 12:15:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
It's over.

The migraines are finished.

Well, please update us if they return.

Loveall
#16 Posted : 4/12/2019 1:20:55 PM

❤️‍🔥

I don't get migraines. However, I would like to hear what you did to stop the ones you were having if that's OK.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

AcaciaConfusedYah
#17 Posted : 4/14/2019 8:20:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all! Sorry for the delay in replies. My friend came down to visit and I have been spending time with him.

As far as the migraines - It's officially been 17 days since the last one. That is the longest span. This thread was started on 3/11/29; between that time and the last one (on 3/29/19) I had at least 4 migraines in that period of time. They had been increasing in frequency and intensity.

Yes - still migraine free! Not only that, but other things have been getting better, as well.

I said I would share - and I can/will/have - but I don't know how useful my methodology will be for someone else.

Unfortunately, simplifying the resolve is rather complicated to describe. I don't exactly know where to begin, or IF I should even begin - nor if I am even sure if that IS where/when to begin.

Jees - I don't know if it was shamanic or not. I am not a shaman. I am just a regular, white, guy that lives in the USA with no traditional training in shamanic arts. I don't know fancy icaros, traditional dances, special prayers, magical spirit guides, or anything of that nature. I mean.... I read half of a book about "Urban Shamanism" 5 years ago - but that's about it. The ADHD kikked in half way-through and I decided that shamanism probably wasn't my style. If anything, I am a fool that got lucky. Or not? Who knows. Laughing I've been accused of being a shaman before. BUT, I would doubt that.

Quote:
Now that this power of leverage has been disclosed, do you think same leverage could be used for other goals too? Or does the effective way-of-action restrict around migraines only? How effective could you become on a wider demand of unfortunate situations. Maybe you have already plans for further deployment of the potential?

I am not sure that my imagination is capable of such things, but I don't mind trying. What have I got to lose? If I get "targeted" by rotten "entities" due to a proclamation that I don't mind sending them to their next stage of their journey - good. I've got some time to spare....

For a while I have been retaining some things that have been "unnatural." I often experience cognitive dissonance with the "world" and my "role" in this thing. If I were to try to explain the explanation that was given to me - it seems futile to try. I don't know what good it will do to explain it unless it inspires someone else to try to do their "own thing." The fact is - it isn't something that someone is likely going to "want" to do.

For the first time ever (for me) - I decided that hyperspace needed someone to bring a SHIT LOAD of rage into there as an intention. Like I said, Not advisable, and not natural. Not for me, especially.

You know that guy "NGC_2264?" He came, dropped a bomb of "the entities are all lies!" and bounced?

I am not quite so passive, I reckon. It sounds like he

Let's pretend that "maybe" he's right about "some" of the things he mentions. Maybe he is? I don't know. All I know is that I was getting pestered in my dreams and in my daily life. In weird ways. I am patient, so I just waited for it to go away - keeping my mouth and mind shut.

So, I finally snapped. I let every little bit of retained rage that had been built up over the past ~20 years and decided that I was going to utilize that to eradicate any such termite, or pest, that "may or may not exist." I don't care if they do or not. Whatever it was, seemed to work.

I "did" quite a few things to put levels of security in place. I model my system based on the observation of nature, society, dreams, my psychedelic experiences, my "other experiences," and MOST IMPORTANTLY music. Also, I reverse engineered all the hyper-slaps that I have ever had. This time I slapped back. But it was a little more than a slap. It was time for an extinction of a certain group.

Plus, the little help from an old friend.

If the system works as I hope (it will) - the fact that you are reading this expands the network throughout your region. I can try to use a thousand words to try to explain, but - I don't know how much if it will make sense. I mean - it makes sense to me. But, I don't know that it translates to your experience. If anything, it would only further muddle the expectation factor - which may be good; or bad. If you believe the system works, it does. If you don't then it won't. If you get pestered, just let them know to come visit me. I have a special gift for them. This has certainly turned some heads... (around and around and around and around.)

Something has been tapped. I don't know how to explain it. It started a while back, but I didn't know what I was supposed to do with it. I was given implications, yet I didn't really want to believe it. I have tried to avoid it, but it's seemingly unavoidable - as it was also intensifying. SO, I decided to use it. I had just been biding my time. It was time.

I don't expect anyone to jump on board, which is why i don't see much value in going into full detail. But, it's ok. I often walk alone, so I don't mind doing this alone.

I am at a full rebellion against one of the "between" layers of hyperspace. As long as my physical is alive - it will be a resource for this system.

I'm Going to elaborate more about this... I just need to find the right words to articulate the experience. It was.... uhm.... unexpected? But, also... I had been (in the back of my mind) expecting it for a while. If you guys want, I can piece together a set of links that might fill in some gaps. Some of them are rather long reads, so I don't blame the folks who choose tl;dr.

tl;dr : sometimes crazy ideas might work.

Love Love Love
ACY

Jees
#18 Posted : 4/14/2019 11:28:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for using the shaman-word, it was meant as a compliment actually. I think people can do shamanic work following their own take-on instead of mimicking how others wave feathers and make sounds and do formats of all sorts.
I'd say you performed shamanism by nature and by act, not by following a format. Oh well it's just a word, I could have said intentional-creationism instead Big grin

I think it is a big feat to access self-change, no matter how that's done or in what form the change was established, quite unique imho.
Love

AcaciaConfusedYah
#19 Posted : 4/14/2019 6:22:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Sorry for using the shaman-word, it was meant as a compliment actually. I think people can do shamanic work following their own take-on instead of mimicking how others wave feathers and make sounds and do formats of all sorts.
I'd say you performed shamanism by nature and by act, not by following a format. Oh well it's just a word, I could have said intentional-creationism instead Big grin

I think it is a big feat to access self-change, no matter how that's done or in what form the change was established, quite unique imho.
Love

Thank you, Jees!

I didn't mean to sound like I disregarded the compliment. I understand the intention. Shaman is a pretty common term. It's probably a self-image issue of mine. I've wondered, "What would I do if I were a shaman?"

I answered myself: "nothing different than what i'm already doing." I wouldn't set up shop; i wouldn't hold ceremonies; I wouldn't put rules on my reason or my way (other than non-violence to the physical); i wouldn't advertise; i wouldn't charge.... for the most part, if I was/am a shaman - I would just be who I am, and just do what i do. So, i decided that i would just be me. If the "shaman" wants to hitch a ride - then it's a silent passenger.

I wouldn't know how to train anyone. I wouldn't know how to have an apprentice. I wouldn't know any of that.

For me, i would liken it to: monkey sees a problem. Monkey has a tool. Monkey sits around staring at the problem for 3 years. Monkey gets frustrated. Monkey realizes it has a tool that it has been afraid to "use." Monkey says, "fuck it. Why not?" Monkey applies tool with intent and decides monkey see - monkey do. What the monkey saw was over 100 hyperslaps to a stubborn dumb kid, who just kept going back and getting its ass kicked. Monkey stops playing with the bullies and letting them pick on it. Monkey evolves to a human.... look our bullies. That scared, skinny, little kid didn't like being picked on during its younger years. This time, the scared little kid decided to pay attention to every time it got its ass kicked.

There is something else. It gets very complicated and one day I'll gather the courage to ask these questions - out in the open.

I'll try to be cryptic and simplify it. I have observed some things that "should not" be very... probable... in the modern world. I am still trying to understand what role i play and why i was offered this ability to observe a type of synchronistic dance between the mind and matter. It's not easily explained and i don't know the best way to try.

For what ever reason, that green entity that I met on my first breakthrough seemed to think I am more "powerful" than I think I am. So, it offered something interesting. And told me to go figure it out. If I do, then good things will come. There was no option offered as "if you don't figure it out." Implying - "figure it out, figure out how to use it, figure out how to do what you "know" in your heart - not what you know in your mind. You'll figure it out... good luck... oh, I mean break a leg!... nah, how about... break a rib!"

When I can properly articulate the phenomena, then I will try to describe it. Right now, all I know is that I have some strange connection with electromagnetism. Compasses will eventually point in no specific direction. "North" tends to always point at me. I decided to play around with a multimeter. That was odd. In physics class, we were studying the effects of resistors, capacitors, voltage, and amperage - I could not be the one who holds the multimeter or the alligator clips, other wise the experiment was totally inconsistent. If i stepped back and turned around, it worked fine. It was hard to explain to my lab partners that, "I might accidentally interfere with the results of the experiment." But, they saw the difference from when I was involved vs. one of them conducting the experiment. So, they just agreed and we moved on.

I don't know the reason or the answer. I've documented and speculated... but it doesn't make "sense."

So, for three years, i did everything I could to try to stop it. Dulled my mind with meds from the doc. Constricted my thought process to a purely academic viewpoint. And just hoped it would stop. It kinda did. Well.... slowly, I felt comfortable coming off of the meds. It started picking back up. I just said, "why not... if it's gonna happen, let it."

So, I'm letting it happen. I dunno what it means, or why. And I don't care, anymore. It was useful during the removal of the migraines, so... I'm just going to let it happen. So... if its can be useful for someone else, then it's useful to me. I'm still learning how to "dance" with it. It's getting more "controlled," and I figured out ways to amplify it - music. When I hear music - it's almost as if the sound is an amplification signal. When another close friend, who has seen it in person is around - it's amplified. Only a few have seen it in person, as it is not something that is well recieved within the western mind.

So, maybe that helps explain my reluctance to TRY to explain something which I cannot explain.

Either way - the good news: I am a team player for the physical. I don't serve entities. This is my home. You are all my friends. If i have something that can be used to protect my friends, then it is selfish of me to not do so.

In time, maybe I will share. But, for now, you'll just have to put blind faith that I am an advocate of the world that we live in. And I'll do what I can to offer resolutions to problems that I can solve. Free of charge.

It was given to me, and I can do with it what I like. If I want to help my friends - then i will! I don't think this would have been offered to someone who wants to control the world or watch the world burn (or maybe it has been, in the past - and misused?). I love the world, the people and critters within, and all of it. I even love the bully-type-entities. Plus, they taught me how to use my mistakes against them. All I had to do was remember. Either way, I'm regaining some well needed balance.

Love Love Love

AcaciaConfusedYah
#20 Posted : 4/21/2019 9:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well. This is interesting. I'm going to have to think about this for a while.

For the first time in 10 years that I've been married to my wife, she's never had a migraine.

Last night I went deep. I'll write about it one day. There were three parts:

4-HO-MiPT + MDMA @ 10:00 pm

A pair of large penis envy mushrooms (didn't weigh, just asked my wife to pick 2) @ 1:00 am

A peyote and an unknown amount of cacti resin @ 7:00 am.

Well, she picked out the two mushrooms. That part of the experience is likely for my mind, only.

I'll talk about the first part. The last part was simple.

Then, today, she gets a migraine.

K. So, my wife is a huge skeptic of "mysticism." She rolled her eyes when I told her, the day after the last migraine, "I'll never have another migraine." I still haven't.

Last night - i was dealing with the cognitive dissonance of people that I love and the apparent position they take on my "weird" side.

It hurt. I'd been holding it back. But, i decided to just let it be. I took the "shield/net" down over her so that she can learn for herself.

I'm conflicted. I don't think she'll believe me. So, i don't see any reason to offer to put it back up- I'll likely be mocked or disregarded. I don't want her to feel that kind of pain, but - i also don't think i need to feel shame for having weird beliefs and imagination.

What would you do? How would you approach this? I could silently put it back up - i don't mind being silent and unsung. But, maybe it's a lesson to learn for both of us?

Hmmm.

Love Love Love
ACY

12NEXT