We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Beyond breakthrough Options

observe
#1 Posted : 2/24/2019 3:12:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to put this in DMT discussion but cannot. I'm unsure if this location is appropriate.

I've been breaking through about once a month to once every 2 weeks. As well as smoking copious amounts of salvia, marijuana, and bufotenine. Recently I had a transcendent experience I'm afraid is irreproducible. Here's the full story.

Me, my friend jay, and Jay's girlfriends lily were visiting our friend the bat(alias for all parties ofc). The setting was the bats secluded home. Me and jay pre dosed 130mg of freebase harmaline/harmine. Upon our arrival at the bats home I packed 200mg of changa into my cvg and took 1 1/2 tokes before witnessing beautiful alien architecture build itself in the void while deities whispered riddles to me. Nothing new. Jay experienced something he described identically. Once I was able to stand me,jay,lily,and the bat went into the basement to smoke a blunt and a bowl of marijuana. Then me,jay, and the bat played basketball with the dogs. There were only 2 rules if the dogs got the ball we had to drink, and if the dogs made a basket we had to quit drinking forever. So I drank 2 beers and a mixed drink before me and the bat got exhausted and took one more hit of dmt each. Me,jay,lily, and the bat proceeded to the bats loft where the architect included 3 small doors leading to little rooms behind the wall. One of which was in the back of a closet, we called it the panic room. We all crawled into the panic room and sat in a circle to smoke some more dmt. I took a solid hit,then jay, then lily, then the bat, then me again. Things get real weird right about now.

Still tripping off my breakthrough dose(thanks to the harmala's extension),my previous bowl with the bat, and the bowl I just hit. I took the bowl from the bat shot the already red hot rock with my blow torch and inhaled for a good thirty seconds. Then I held it for as long as I could bear, exhaled, and heard Jay's exasperated "FUCK MAN!". The whole world was coated in the same pattern seen in Alex greys painting the peyote being but it was strobing violently. My body was flooded with adrenaline and the only explanation I could muster is that I must've been in a horrible accident and my body was entering anniflactic shock. I didn't know what happened I was in a state of pure information. I crossed my legs and told my friends I had to meditate and rocked back and forth behind the wall as my friends cracked jokes and had fun with me. Eventually they wanted to get out of there but I was unresponsive my eyes were rolling back in my head and all I could say was "I must wait." Eventually I stumbled out of the closet before sitting back down on the floor in the loft. There were no more straight lines. Out of focus like my world was painted in pixelated water color. My friends threw a blanket on me and I just kept gratefully rocking back and forth giggling. Each breath I took flooded my body with euphoria unparalleled by any other substance I have consumed, and I've consumed most of them in high doses. Each breath was like an orgasm that transcended 300mg of mdma. Then I opened my eyes and lily was sitting across from me, she had this incredibly worried look on her face and asked if I was ok. I tried to look her in the eye and said "yea I'm fine I'm just tripping incredibly hard and need to meditate." Lily replied "I'll meditate with you." me,the bat,jay, and lily sat in a circle under the blanket each of us sat on a corner and they meditated with me for awhile. Then I crawled into another hole in the wall with them and chain smoked a Juul trying to return to reality. I Felt like I had snapped. I felt nothing but bliss and despite tripping harder than I ever have on dmt I was absolutely aware of my surroundings. It was like philosophical ecstasy rather than on a psychedelic journey and I want to reproduce this state of transcendence. Have any of you experienced this? How have you gone about achieving this?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

observe
#2 Posted : 5/26/2019 2:03:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Update.

I visited the bat's with Jay once more. This time I consumed 50mg of harmaline fb, 100ug lsd, and roughly 500mg of thc distillate on the way there. Upon arrival the lsd had just begun to peak so we sat down and packed the CVg with 154mg of red Crystal's and I took the largest hit I could and froze. Very quickly a quilt of crystals wove itself over my vision and at either end I saw deities made of undulating blue and yellow Ribbons grab either end and roll it up like a scroll. Behind the crystal quilt was an ocean of undulating blue and yellow ribbons made of countless entities dancing together to make something greater than themselves. Tears were streaming from my eyes throughout because this all felt like a celebration of finally creating Crystals. I opened my eyes and saw a trench of blue and yellow crystals on the wall growing like a dense network of roots over the wall. I kept my eyes open and watched Jay and the bat stand over me talking and glancing at me nervously. I couldn't understand any of the stimulus my open eyes gathered. I went mute the rest of the day. All in all I felt the same philosophic bliss.

Bosho 23
#3 Posted : 3/30/2020 7:32:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi my friend I’m new just read your post I have a thought about it half what I’ve learnt within my own journey and other half jig saw puzzle I feel most of us are attached to a colour blue might be your colour within spice world and also what classroom u are in at space school and when the beings from within the colour have finished with your teachings gold shall appear let’s say on the outside of a upside down pyramid I feel ur teachings are near completion when the upside down pyramid appears vice versa in colour gold within blue u have achieved your goal the ribbon is your pat on the back so u should be close next up purple pink keep on space schooling trippa May ✌️ be with you and 🌈

Plutarchalitea
#4 Posted : 3/30/2020 6:24:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to read about the meditation.

I hate to sound harsh but without being critical how can we be honest with each other?

Forget it actually not my place to offer criticism.

Keep meditating!

observe
#5 Posted : 3/31/2020 3:09:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I did not expect any response thank you to those who responded. In the first report I was catatonic/broken through for over an hour and lacked the physical awareness to meditate. Everybdoy else came out after 15min and attempting to meditate was my plea to ride out the trip for what ended up being roughly another 60min.

HyperJester
#6 Posted : 4/1/2020 4:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recommend trying Mantras in DMT...

I've repeated "I am the manifestation of pure consciousness, within the light and love of God"
and a spiritual white dragon picked me up and flew me across white / grey / blue ethereal lights, with
orange fractal sparks flying off around me like mini fireworks.. immensely beautiful, it flew me through
spiritual lights and placed me on top of a white tower of light at the top... I stepped back off the temple because
it was too much for me.

I also repeated "I am not the body, I am not the mind" over and over again, and that white spiritual lights I see faded away / rolled away like clouds rolling back, and revealed an infinite darkness, a void.. a space, nothing there, just black empty space but with depth you could see in all directions that it went on forever, it sounds odd because it was a black light void, but it was the most " real " thing I've ever experienced on DMT. It's like that was pure consciousness from which
all the light and spiritual universe is created out from. Beautiful.

Another thing you can do is lay down and repeat to yourself "I allow myself to feel divine love, feel every cell of my body with unconditional divine love" and I see amazing white lights flowing down into my body, and a huge feeling of protection, sweetness and love.. profoundly beautiful.

observe
#7 Posted : 4/2/2020 4:40:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I prefer 0 self suggestion. I keep my mind silent and allow things to unfold spontaneously. I want irreproducible experiences that stand alone as perfect who's memory I carry with me like a movable heaven wherever I go. Mantras are fine if you need control but I wouldnt be smoking dmt if that was the case. The only time dmt is frightening is when the linguistic part of my brain gets distorted and I can only think in tongues. Even then its quite dualistic and its a greater euphoria/dysphoria than any other ive encountered and I fear/pursue the experience like its both heaven and hell. Even when I am afraid I am grateful and content. I recommend having no mantra and letting go completely. Thank you for the input though, when I meditate my mantra is "breath in serenity,tranquility and peace. Breath out tension."

HyperJester
#8 Posted : 4/5/2020 12:53:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, my input is I've sat in meditation completely silent.. no thought, nothing.. just observing.

What happens to me is I sit in a black space filled with round toy faces wearing cone hats in neon colours smiling at me.
Then my body is forced to yawn dramatically, where my head is forced backward and rolls to the side with an overly dramatic yawn, and a sudden rush of overwhelming tiredness, this isn't "me" as in the personal identity of the body / mind that's making me yawn.. It's trying to wake me up to the fact, I am not transcending anywhere meaningful, I am just with no mind looking at clown faces and bright lights. The inner truth is trying to wake you up to go higher, and reach further, but you have to do that consciously, if you stay unconscious you won't be shown anything profound enough to learn from.

You're not a person, you're not really even a human, it's just a temporary container for learning and growth, you're not the body or mind, you're pure consciousness beyond all form, when we trap ourselves in a personhood and ego it causes problems. If you will yourself up consciously to a higher realm is when you start to have real "breakthrough" of the true nature of the self, everything else is just pointless to me. It's all manifest within you, everything you're looking at is yourself. It's all a dream within consciousness rising and falling, it all takes place within the true self, like clouds passing over a pure sky. Will yourself past the illusion and you'll see the white lights roll away like clouds revealing a dark emptiness of pure consciousness without form or concept, and you'll sit there as an awareness. It will be the most real thing you've ever experienced. Or will yourself to the spiritual dimension of the universal mind, the great spirit.. the beautiful white lights, and put your hand across your chest and feel who you are inside. If you "think" to yourself I recieve divine love, that spirit will flow through you and you will feel that love flowing through every cell of your body.

observe
#9 Posted : 4/5/2020 4:17:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A lot of that was self affirmation and not relevant to me. I feel nothing but love for all life indiscriminantly because I know that they are me and we are one. By spreading love to all and doing nothing but improve the lives of those around me I am directly making it easier on myself because I view all organisms as a distant reincarnation of myself. I am something capable of living maybe I have lived before Maybe I will live again nobody knows but much of nature is cyclical. When I return as you and I read this I hope its compelling enough to stir the same flame that burns in my heart in your own so I can continue spreading love until we are a well lubricated machine. You say I am not a person but I am, People are just following the path of least resistance and are not independent conscious entities but a compilation of experience sculpting a suggestible perception. Each person embodies the world they perceive. When I am not meditating I am thoughtless I have no filter I speak in stream of consciousness.