We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT
Don't trust the entities. They are not here to be kind to you. Options

Asher7
#101 Posted : 2/1/2019 5:38:54 AM

Professional Tracker

Does the religion have a name or some detail that would help to trace down where or how this strategy may have originated or the principles behind why it’s believed to work?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jupitor
#102 Posted : 2/1/2019 7:55:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
Does the religion have a name or some detail that would help to trace down where or how this strategy may have originated or the principles behind why it’s believed to work?

Someday I will post a new thread about my theory in more detail. But for now, the short answer is Mormonism, as taught by its founder, Joseph Smith.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#103 Posted : 2/1/2019 11:53:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

*** removed and placed in a separate thread - did not want to disrupt the flow of the discussion***
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Jambo Bwana
#104 Posted : 2/1/2019 1:35:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aaalyafei wrote:
OneIsEros wrote:
No. You do not understand what you have experienced. Read these articles. They are the only pieces of literature I have ever read that expressed genuine insight into what DMT experiences are. Nick Sand spent more time in the DMT breakthrough world than any human to exist in world history. That's not an exaggeration. He was the LSD chemist who synthesized orange sunshine in the 60's, and spent decades making psychedelics with religious devotion. He was also the person who figured out it could be smoked - before that, it was only injected or taken orally with harmalas.

Do not be so arrogant as to believe that your trifling experience outweighs the knowledge contained in these two articles. Any time somebody says anything about DMT that contradicts what is written here, I simply dismiss that person. Read it. Read it again. Then read it again. And again. Periodically. For the rest of your life. If you are going to even consider taking, or talking, about DMT.

http://psychedelicfronti...red-world-dmt-nick-sand/

http://psychedelicfronti...-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

So the vast number of people who have met these things are all talking rubbish? One person and only one person has the right insight with their experiences? It is people like you with closed minds that have tunnel vision. I will read your links but I will take it as just another view towards this subject. Like any intelligent person should do and contemplate on. Don't shut the door. I won't either. What I experienced was what I experienced. Clear as day.

Some food for thought:
A warning to my fellow psychonauts regarding hyperspace entities (wall of text alert!)
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...00_DisplayPost1_NameCell

You speak of a closed mind but you will not entertain the possibilty that your god does not exist, you will not entertain the possibility that these entities were trying to show you this and you are adamant these entities are evil and malicious because they want to show you a world that does not conform to your world view.
Thatt sounds like a closed mind to me.
I don't know if a god exists, if one does I do not know if he is your god?
I am an open minded and sceptical agnostic, if you will.
I am becoming slightly more open to the possibility of some form of spirituality but I would not be so confident as to satate that any one theory is bullet proof.

I have also only just encountered my first 'entity', it felt warm and welcoming.
I don't know if it was.
I don't know what it was?
I don't know if it was real or a creation of my 'high' imagination...

But if you are certain these entities were real, how can you know they are lying to you?
Has confirmation bias driven you to assume they are lying to you because their knowledge conflicts with your belief structure?
You have met these entities first hand now, you have travelled to their dimension and encountered them.
Have you ever met your god? Have you ever travelled to his 'dimension' wherever he resides?
Is there a substance on earth that grants you visitation rights to such a place or do we just have to wait until we die?
I suspect no is the answer to these 3 questions.
Maybe there's a very good reason for that, but I would start by questioning why?

FranLover
#105 Posted : 2/1/2019 1:57:01 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Jupitor wrote:
Has anyone ever tried "touching" them? I grew up in a unique religion that taught in its deeper lore how to distinguish between a "good spirit" and a "bad spirit". You offer your hand for them to shake. The good ones will decline and the bad ones will attempt and fail.

After losing the religion of my upbringing, I haven't given this much thought. But I'm wondering if there may be something to it. I now believe quite firmly that the founder of this religion was quite knowledgeable in the use of plant entheogens, and used them to bring direct spiritual experience to his followers.

This makes sense to me. All my breakthrough trips have led to beautiful entities shaking my hand to recieve and glorify me Pleased + in real life good people also shake my hand Rolling eyes
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

hug46
#106 Posted : 2/1/2019 2:00:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jambo Bwana wrote:

Have you ever met your god? Have you ever travelled to his 'dimension' wherever he resides?
Is there a substance on earth that grants you visitation rights to such a place or do we just have to wait until we die?
I suspect no is the answer to these 3 questions.
Maybe there's a very good reason for that, but I would start by questioning why?

I think that there is a possibility that the answer to these 3 questions could also be yes. Are you sure that you are not just suspecting that the answer to all 3 is no because you are projecting your own idea of what you think is the OP's perception of God? How can we really know or understand what another persons idea of God is, if we do not know if we have had the same experience of the divine as them?

Jambo Bwana
#107 Posted : 2/1/2019 2:41:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:

I think that there is a possibility that the answer to these 3 questions could also be yes.

Of course there is, which is why I asked the questions

hug46 wrote:
Are you sure that you are not just suspecting that the answer to all 3 is no because you are projecting your own idea of what you think is the OP's perception of God?

Well yes. We won't get very far in any discussion like this without making certain assumptions.
Some of these assumptions could be called educated guesses on the basis of the way our friend describes his one god, combined with my previous experience of people with religious belief.
Of course I could be wrong, which is why I firstly asked the questions, then went on to explain that I suspect then answer is no.
I never stated it or told him it would be. But I do suspect it is and I think we all have an intuition I may very well be proven correct in that suspicion.

hug46 wrote:

How can we really know or understand what another persons idea of God is, if we do not know if we have had the same experience of the divine as them?

We can't and I haven't claimed to.

I try to enter all of these experiences as open minded as I can.
I believe what I am seeing is in my mind, these are largely pre-conceived ideas based on my views on the matter prior to trying DMT.
But the evidence of what I have seen and experienced, (still not anywhere near the level of others reported admittedly) lead me to believe there might be something else greater to it but I remain to be convinced.
However, reading the writings of the OP strikes me very much of someone refusing to accept the possibility that what he has seen might challenge his world view. I might be wrong but that is how it comes across.
Now that's fine, believe what you want, rightly or wrongly.
But he accused another of being closed minded (which may in fact be a fair accusation of OneIsEros, I don't know) I simply pointed out that his own mind might not be as open as he thinks and asked him a few questions that might hopefully encourage him to challenge his own pre-conceived ideas.

hug46
#108 Posted : 2/1/2019 4:03:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jambo Bwana wrote:
hug46 wrote:

I think that there is a possibility that the answer to these 3 questions could also be yes.

Of course there is, which is why I asked the questions

If you think that the answers to these questions could be yes but suspect that they are no for OP, why?

Quote:
Well yes. We won't get very far in any discussion like this without making certain assumptions.
Some of these assumptions could be called educated guesses on the basis of the way our friend describes his one god, combined with my previous experience of people with religious belief.

How has our friend described his/her one true god? I could be wrong but i have read their posts and cannot find any descriptions other than there only being one God. If i was going to pin my beliefs on there being a God, for me there would only be one aswell and the answer to those 3 questions would be a resounding yes.

The problem with assumptions is that sometimes they are the result of lazy thinking and rigidness.

As far as closed mindedness goes, i think that a lot of people on this thread replied quite negatively straight away , so yes perhaps they were being closed minded. Poor old DmnStr8, who threw his toys out of the pram when i suggested it may not be helpful to ridicule people, was a for sure a bit blinkered. At least OneIsEros had the good grace to pull his neck in.

In case you, or anyone else, think that i am having a go at you, i will admit that in the past i have taken the mickey out of people who's beliefs i don't feel that i jive with. I know that no-one is perfect and if they are it won't be me* but of late i am trying to approach discussions in a more spiritual and empathizing way. But i cannot guarantee that i won't again start taking the piss out of you all...

*Copywright Lemmy KIlmister

DmnStr8
#109 Posted : 2/1/2019 9:29:27 PM

Come what may

I deserve the jab there hug. No worries.

You can claim the moral high ground. That is fine with me. I didn't pack up my toys, been out of town.

The whole religious debate is ridiculous to me. I have learned to just keep my opinions to myself. I won't debate someone who believes in fairy tales.

Carry on...
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Jonabark
#110 Posted : 2/1/2019 9:47:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aaalyafei described his unique experience and went on to interpret it as an encounter with malign beings who seemed under his questioning and observation to betray their dark nature. He went on to offer a warning to be wary.

He is not alone in the history of psychedelic experience to interpret his experience this way. I am glad he did because I feel it is dangerous to completely ignore one's gut reaction to such encounters. He is not saying all substances or even all possible uses of DMT are an invitation to demonic realms, but he seems to feel strongly enough to sound a warning. My instinct is that he is being truthful and that there really are such dangers. I understand that some seem to have found extremely benign and heart opening experiences through DMT and I understand how easy it is to dismiss or deconstruct a message you don't like, but isn't it also possible that there is a legitimate warning to be considered?
I am thinking as reference point about the artist Pablo Ameringo who spent years as healer shaman with Ayahuasca and left his participation in ayahuasca ceremonies because jealous and violence-prone shamans were trying to kill him and he felt faced with a choice between using dark magic against them or leaving ayahuasca behind. He continued to show his experiences in his remarkable paintings, and had mostly positive things to say about ayahuasca . But he also referenced many beings who were dangerous and cruel in describing his art.
I do not claim to understand evil or know if evil is anything more than a mental shadow. But even diseased mental states, though ephemeral and unreal in a certain sense, can impose enormous suffering on other human and non-human lives.
If you recognize an animal or person or spirit as being dangerous it seems foolish to ignore that. Many have suffered from ignoring inner warnings. It is possible that it doesn't matter and death is a door. I just think our instinct for life and truth are a valuable guide.
Maybe such an encounter as aaalyfei recounts is something some people might be able to overcome, or pass through to a more positive one. Maybe a guide who can offer protection or skill in negotiating these realms could be helpful, but maybe there is no easy path to what he is looking for and maybe that is even true for others. To be open minded as many seem to be emphasizing must surely include the possibility that this was a valid warning that has worth.

hug46
#111 Posted : 2/1/2019 10:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:

You can claim the moral high ground. That is fine with me. I didn't pack up my toys, been out of town.

Let me start by saying that i am happy that you have returned to this thread but i do not think that what i said has anything to do with the moral high ground, it is simply that i have a different opinion to you. I think that people use phrases such as political correctness to shut down someone elses opinions in much the same way as people use the word racist or nazi to shut people up. I have no problem with being politically correct because when it comes to my politics it's......correct.

Quote:
The whole religious debate is ridiculous to me. I have learned to just keep my opinions to myself. I won't debate someone who believes in fairy tales.

Well obviously you didn't keep your opinions to yourself, otherwise you wouldn't have stuck your oar in in this particular thread....

DmnStr8
#112 Posted : 2/1/2019 10:51:13 PM

Come what may

I have been taught a lesson. Thank you!

Oh Lord!!! Please forgive me!!!

Razz Twisted Evil
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

hug46
#113 Posted : 2/1/2019 11:08:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:

No thanks are necessary, but if you really want to make a difference, PM me and i will send you the paypal address for you to make a donation to the "HUG46-TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE A BETTER WORLD" charity.

Fate
#114 Posted : 2/2/2019 3:35:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

On Ayahuasca I had an experience with "One of many Mothers" who told me "God is not here" and after a similar rage.. I told her to f off with certainty.. that it was the divine I was searching for.. After she let me rage and rage, she held me.. then told me she would tell me about him..

The next 4 hours were as close to a Monotheistic experience as one could have.

Any time I drink with the same group at a really high level, I go to the same place with the same entity and we continue the q and a.

I can't explain it, but even with this. I can't accept it as real. Part of me believes it, and that part I can't change, but the conscious part of me understands that I was on an incredible mind altering medicine.

I track entity reports, I wouldn't do that if I didn't think there was a chance of it being real. However, there are a lot of reasons for believing it is in your mind. Talking to 3 different people who blast off in the same room usually works. Talking to 5-6 people as they come out of an Aya circle... had one guy tell me he verified satan was on Saturn.. that really hit me hard. It only leads me to "I went in with pure intent, so I was handed the grail" which is egotistical nonsense. After more time I heard more "pure nonsense".. since then even though I have never had anything nuts happen, I still can't take it as real, unless I want to take the other peoples truth as truth.

I can say people listen more often now, and it has little to do with what I saw. But rather how I changed personally.

One of the tricks to surviving against the darkness when deep down the rabbit hole is to call out to the light, it's even in the Wiki.

I don't see what you did as being wrong, but I do believe looking for the truth is looking for the "all/God/gods/energy" that is behind our existence here. Hold onto anything loving you need too, it all helps.

It's very possible you met "true ego" which has no place for anything greater than itself.

In the end.. does it help your life? Are you becoming the person you need to? Are you burying anger in the past? Does this make you examine yourself?... those are the important questions.

Mindlusion
#115 Posted : 2/2/2019 3:48:56 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

DmnStr8 wrote:

Razz Twisted Evil

Quote:

Your smugness, cynicism, and whiny self-superiority is that of a 12 year old who just figured out the god he understood as a child, like santa clause, isn't real.

Is that really as far as you got? You just stopped thinking there? You figured it all out?

Congratulations, you don't believe in a conception of god that no intelligent person beyond the age of 11 actually believes in either. Rolling eyes You're so embittered and resentful over something that no one is even trying to argue with you about.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

DmnStr8
#116 Posted : 2/2/2019 4:05:11 AM

Come what may

Mindlusion wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:

Razz Twisted Evil

Quote:

Your smugness, cynicism, and whiny self-superiority is that of a 12 year old who just figured out the god he understood as a child, like santa clause, isn't real.

Is that really as far as you got? You just stopped thinking there? You figured it all out?

Congratulations, you don't believe in a conception of god that no intelligent person beyond the age of 11 actually believes in either. Rolling eyes You're so embittered and resentful over something that no one is even trying to argue with you about.

Don't care mindlusion! Not one bit.

Enjoy your conversation. I will stay out of religious conversations for now on.

Being 12 isn't so bad ya know... Razz

aaalyafei
#117 Posted : 2/2/2019 8:25:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jonabark wrote:
aaalyafei described his unique experience and went on to interpret it as an encounter with malign beings who seemed under his questioning and observation to betray their dark nature. He went on to offer a warning to be wary.

He is not alone in the history of psychedelic experience to interpret his experience this way. I am glad he did because I feel it is dangerous to completely ignore one's gut reaction to such encounters. He is not saying all substances or even all possible uses of DMT are an invitation to demonic realms, but he seems to feel strongly enough to sound a warning. My instinct is that he is being truthful and that there really are such dangers. I understand that some seem to have found extremely benign and heart opening experiences through DMT and I understand how easy it is to dismiss or deconstruct a message you don't like, but isn't it also possible that there is a legitimate warning to be considered?
I am thinking as reference point about the artist Pablo Ameringo who spent years as healer shaman with Ayahuasca and left his participation in ayahuasca ceremonies because jealous and violence-prone shamans were trying to kill him and he felt faced with a choice between using dark magic against them or leaving ayahuasca behind. He continued to show his experiences in his remarkable paintings, and had mostly positive things to say about ayahuasca . But he also referenced many beings who were dangerous and cruel in describing his art.
I do not claim to understand evil or know if evil is anything more than a mental shadow. But even diseased mental states, though ephemeral and unreal in a certain sense, can impose enormous suffering on other human and non-human lives.
If you recognize an animal or person or spirit as being dangerous it seems foolish to ignore that. Many have suffered from ignoring inner warnings. It is possible that it doesn't matter and death is a door. I just think our instinct for life and truth are a valuable guide.
Maybe such an encounter as aaalyfei recounts is something some people might be able to overcome, or pass through to a more positive one. Maybe a guide who can offer protection or skill in negotiating these realms could be helpful, but maybe there is no easy path to what he is looking for and maybe that is even true for others. To be open minded as many seem to be emphasizing must surely include the possibility that this was a valid warning that has worth.

Good words my friend. Happy you and some others understood my point.
Much love

AcaciaConfusedYah
#118 Posted : 2/3/2019 2:41:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

aaalyafei wrote:
Jonabark wrote:

Much love

Hi aaalyfei,

I think that there are some things that are not so simple. It's not black and white. .....not binary!.... some lessons are later learned.

Take Care,
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

OneIsEros
#119 Posted : 2/3/2019 4:09:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

aaalyafei wrote:
Jonabark wrote:

Much love

Yeah, I mean, as long as the point wasn't "All DMT spirits are evil", but rather "Not all DMT spirits are good" - point taken, and thanks for the heads up. That's pretty standard shamanic lore.

badsponge
#120 Posted : 2/7/2019 11:33:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
I can say the same for religion: Jesus was a liar with mental health issues who believes hes the choosen one

You would be correct if Jesus ever actually existed. But seeing as there's absolutely no historical evidence for his existence, you're technically wrong. Big grin

«PREV45678NEXT