We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How often do you use DMT? Options

Th Entity
#1 Posted : 12/26/2018 7:37:06 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Hey!
I was curious how often people here use DMT?
Does anyone do it daily? How many trips approximately do you have per year?

P.S. - I had another idea but i dont want to make another post, is it a good idea to make a section on site or post where people can post pictures of extraction results (dmt crystals,wax) maybe even extraction procedure.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 12/26/2018 8:51:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm currently on a break from DMT, but from 2012 to 2015 i took it orally in the form of Aya daily/near daily, it was awesome, one reason why DMT is my favorite because it has no tolerance lol, can get a lot of work/experimentation/learning done that way, if you have the free time.

Th Entity
#3 Posted : 12/26/2018 9:09:54 AM

Thank you for your reply!
Ye, i ask because i see some people post dmt experience reports often and i had to ask because i was curious. What you think about the other part of my post about making a picture section or thread?

pastanostra
#4 Posted : 12/26/2018 9:57:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last time i used DMT was in april. During this time i felt the call few times, but didn't had a nice setting. This long time permit integration and internal work about the experience, and much more what it stirred in me. For me, allowing a proper time of integration and retreat, help to not illusionate myself with some "cool beliefs", and can experiement tough during the experience , different "scenario", not on only one "tough".

There are some posts on the forum where you can share you xtalz pics or extraction pics Thumbs up

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=6683

#5 Posted : 12/26/2018 1:20:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Anymore, probably 2-3 times a year. Worked with it alot in the earlier years.

Either I'll make a big occasion for it [revolve the day around it]

or I won't even think much about it much at all, sit down, and go for it.

Since it's only a couple times a year I try to make it count. No playin around with it.

FranLover
#6 Posted : 12/26/2018 1:25:57 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

As often as necessary Big grin Its a love relationship and it is true that absence increases fondness! At the same time, I wonder how empassioned is a lover who does not want to see his girl everyday. Rather be hot than frivilous. And the gods frown on the frivilous.
I'll be on the look out for your next post!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

PsyDuckmonkey
#7 Posted : 12/26/2018 2:19:48 PM

witch

Sometimes I do a series of several times a week, and then just don't use any for a few months or a year... It's a complicated relationship, but one that gradually helps me become better. Very happy
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

null24
#8 Posted : 12/26/2018 3:49:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Very rarely. I get a lot of mileage but little practical use from it.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Th Entity
#9 Posted : 12/26/2018 3:55:12 PM

Ha Very happy Thank you for all the replys and pastanostra thank you for the link.
Is there a recommendation anyone would suggest how much times would be enough to use it?

P.S. - Sorry for this post curiosity got the best out of me, i will be posting soon questions related to extractions and chemistry soon, hopefully i will resist the temptation to ask that kind of questions and instead i will try to ask ones from we could all learn and debate. Thank you Thumbs up

Felnik
#10 Posted : 12/26/2018 4:22:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There was a period of time when it was once a week for more than a year straight. Wild times, it was an amazing evolution in my life. It was only possible because of a strong stable life I was living in .
Breaks are important though things can get super weird it’s so important to step back and embrace
your life in this reality frame.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Th Entity
#11 Posted : 12/26/2018 6:29:24 PM

Felnik i absolutely agree with you

AcaciaConfusedYah
#12 Posted : 12/26/2018 8:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I quickly skimmed the replies - so I am not sure if this had been addressed. There are threads on this forum that are specifically designated to posting pictures of extraction results and crystals. I bet you could type "Show me your crystals" or even the word "crystals" and see a variety of different threads and posts that are pertaining to the subject.

How often do I use DMT? Never. DMT uses me, when it needs. If I "need" DMT, then I have not followed through with the obligations that I have given myself for this reality, and I need to visit in order to receive a nice little reminder of the promises/goals that I have made to myself.

Sure, in the beginning, there was a mutual relationship. I experienced DMT to learn more about the "other realities" while DMT simultaneously experienced me to learn more about the human perspective of this reality. It was frequent, often a few sessions of vaped DMT a few times a week. A "session" consisted of multiple consecutive vaped experiences that would piece together to tell some kind of story or life-lesson. Once I'd gotten an understanding that DMT is not the "end all, be all" answer to the questions of humanity, I stepped away. I reduced use.

Frequent use, IMO, could be related to keeping sentimental knick-knacks. When you're a kid, you find something that might be special, and you stick it in your pocket. Maybe it was a perfectly smooth stone that you found while gazing upon the sun setting over the ocean. In an attempt to apply meaning, you pick up the stone. You think, "When I look at this stone, I'll remember this beautiful sun-set."

Time passes, and you've seen many sunsets and collected many stones. But, the stones are no longer distinguished between the others, and you forget which sunset you were watching when you picked up that stone. The more stones you collect, then it's harder to keep track of the meaning.

I feel this same way with psychedelics, now. I, once, had the goal of collecting all the stones and laying them out in a precise order, so that I could evaluate the meaning of the experiences. In time, with the collection of many, you tend to lose the full meaning of each stone; your mind will interpolate the meaning, and assign concepts to fill the gaps. However, when you've got a mound of stones, what do they mean? What does each one mean? How can you be so sure that the stone you're looking at is associated with the experience?

SO, in time, I learned that I don't need to play pokemon with DMT. I Don't gotta catch em all. In fact, if I could do it again, I'd have spaced it out and given further time between dosage to integrate.

When two people stand in front of their pile of stones, and they compare the size, one person has a small collection; while the other person has a huge mound. At one point, both of the individuals experienced the same sunset, and picked up a stone. When the questioner prompts the individuals to pull the stone, from their pile, that is associated with that specific event... the person with a small pile quickly recognizes it, pulls it up and shows it to the questioner. The other person, with a mound, digs for hours and hours. That person thinks that they have found the stone, but they cannot be sure. There are so many, which one was associated with what experience? Further more, the person with the pile of stones has seen so many sunsets, that they are unsure which stone they even are trying to find.

You can collect a pile of experiences - throw them all together, and then try to pull the pieces of individuality, yet cannot be certain what it actually means. Does the pile have meaning?

You can collect a few experiences - place them in a pile, and relatively easily remember the meaning of each experience. The other person will still be trying to place them in an "order" that makes sense. Eventually, they(we/I) lose the grasp of the message and the meaning.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Th Entity
#13 Posted : 12/27/2018 6:29:44 AM

Shocked Im mind blown. I have nothing to add or comment about, you said it ACY. Thank you

DmnStr8
#14 Posted : 12/27/2018 11:09:08 AM

Come what may

I have one stone.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

AcaciaConfusedYah
#15 Posted : 12/27/2018 11:27:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Shocked Im mind blown. I have nothing to add or comment about, you said it ACY. Thank you

You're welcome!

Smile Love ...Some lessons are later learned... Thumbs up

I have been in a stage of evaluating my past experiences and digging through my pile for the past few years. Throughout a normal day, I'll be carrying on with daily activities and something will trigger a memory from one of my experiences. I'll think, "OH! That's what that meant!?" - Usually relating to a glimpse of clarity and synchronicity from a past experience that relates to the present.

I've come to realize that the things we gather are as "useful" as our ability to apply the concepts, and linearity only exists through our dimension of time. I'm unsure if DMT encourages self-fulfilling prophecies, or if DMT gives you "hints" about future events. It's hard to say with any kind of absolute certainty. However, DMT does not always act in a linear manner.

My very first breakthrough will never be forgotten. Parts of the experience still surface, daily. It was probably the most complete and translatable experience that I have ever had - things have played out almost as accurately as suggested(expected). Which, is one reason I wonder about the idea of DMT encouraging a self-fulfilling prophecy, or if the pieces are cleverly placed so that we've had time to digest the material before the synchronicity occurs.

During that experience, my life (and the universe) was spread out, upon my mind. Some claims and promises were made. Some gifts and burdens were exchanged. You can read about it, if you'd like. It was the turning point in my life. I was enduring the phenomenon that occurs when you lose a close loved one, and I had basically decided "F- it all, I don't know what I want to do with my life, I don't have any direction, I don't even really know who I am." But, then DMT decided it was ready for me.

I've included two links if you have some spare time and would like to see a little bit of my story. The first is my Introduction to the molecule and the second is The written recollection of my first break through .

I look back at those experiences and wonder.... is it a self-fulfilling prophecy? Or is there more to the experiences than we can understand within our relatively limited frame of time? During the first breakthrough, it was highly suggested that I would take a certain path, and that would yield certain results. It was suggested that I surrendered the option to chose otherwise when I made the commitment to take that long puff. Smile

A little over 5 years have passed, and 90% of the suggested interpretations of the experience have manifested into being. All the while, I can't help but to wonder if this would have happened if I hadn't been found by DMT. Was it the catalyst that set things in motion? Would I come to be, as I am, if I'd never taken the look? Would things have been any different? Well, it's too late for that. Laughing

When I came out of the experience.... I KNEW who I was, am, and would become. I felt like I'd known it all along, yet the distractions in the physical jade the mind from focusing on many things other than itself (its body) and the close proximity of the surrounding environment. This new awareness... it was as if the jade colored lenses were removed. The previous distractions seemed unimportant. I would be driving to a client's house, and look over at a field of wildflowers and begin weeping with joy. Just the beauty of nature, and all that it beholds. The wind-chimes, at a client's house, produced such a sound that I felt the chimes were the sound of the universe as it vibrates. In my mind, I had envisioned two colorful humanoid beings, standing in a field of flora that was like none seen on earth, the wind was blowing and I could see her hair sparkling and dancing in the wind. When they came together, and embraced, such powerful love was present, that the whole universe begin to tune to that frequency. I asked the owner where she'd gotten hers, but she said it was a gift. While I was working, she called the person who gave the chimes to her and asked what brand and model. She found a location that sold them, in our relative area, and over paid me for my service so that I could go buy some of the chimes. I bought a set, that day, immediately. I still love those chimes... I hear the universe anytime it decides to send a gust of wind in my direction Smile In my mind, I see the colorful embraced lovers standing in the windy field. Oddly, I'd been working for that client for over a year, monthly visits, and I had never noticed the wind-chimes... It wasn't until after... And then I begin to notice more and more and more and...

Shortly after that experience, I decided that I wanted to extract. Enter: Nexus.

Asher7
#16 Posted : 12/27/2018 1:00:03 PM

Professional Tracker

Somewhere I picked up on the aya retreats doing a series, like 4-6 nights in a row. The way it was said had it so that less than that was considered “incomplete”. Whether tha’s common or even something that would come into play with the way we use dmt I don’t know. I’m not real well versed in the matter.

I would think the common health standards apply, like if its’s becoming a problem take a break.

strtman
#17 Posted : 12/27/2018 5:44:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah, if I get your message correct your sympathies are with the persons collecting only a few stones. I respect your opinion on DMT but I do not agree. You ignore the fact that there is something called ‘recreational use’ of DMT. Nothing wrong with that. Further more, In my experience, there is not so much to learn from smoking DMT. Everything goes too fast, often only vague reminiscences etc. Drinking the brew, that’s learning, but that’s another story.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Exitwound
#18 Posted : 12/27/2018 7:05:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am on a break now for about 7 months, but before that I was tripping at least 1 evening per week (sometimes 2 or 3) with average of 3 launches per (some evenings I think I had 5-6 trips, when spice was benevolent). Total maybe around 30-50 trips ov various intensity, final one leaving the message: you was shown what was needed, now go back and don't think of coming back before you have learned. I only now sometimes get feeling that time to dive back is soon.
Currently I use more forgiving psychedelics in mild doses Smile

And yes, rec DMT can be a thing, 15mg after some good weed, keep your eyes open and observe this world Smile

AcaciaConfusedYah
#19 Posted : 12/28/2018 12:47:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
AcaciaConfusedYah, if I get your message correct your sympathies are with the persons collecting only a few stones. I respect your opinion on DMT but I do not agree. You ignore the fact that there is something called ‘recreational use’ of DMT. Nothing wrong with that. Further more, In my experience, there is not so much to learn from smoking DMT. Everything goes too fast, often only vague reminiscences etc. Drinking the brew, that’s learning, but that’s another story.

I'm not really sympathizing with anyone. In fact, I said that I collected many experiences.

It's good that we can respectfully agree to disagree. Thumbs up Smile

If I were to do it again, differently, I wouldn't. I did what I did, and I have what I have. I wouldn't change that - can't change that. Spacing would have been nice, but too late. Plus, a small collection to some, may seem like a pile to others. It's mean to express my views about the relative perspectives. I appreciate your perspectives, and am glad that you have an approach that gives you valuable lessons (or whatever you want).

Recreation is completely fine, if that is the agenda of the user. I found the most profound and meaningful experiences occurred while I was alone, so recreational DMT was not something that I really chose to engage, though on the rare occasion, I gave it a few tries. In the vaping sessions, I occasionally had another friend with me. But, we never really looked at is as recreation, nor did we look at the experiences as needing to be something more than recreation (spirituality, meaning, life purpose, or any other idea that can be chosen to assign DMT use.) We were just seeing what was there to be seen. Personally, the few times I have been in a larger group (using vaporized DMT), I felt distracted from the experience. Other's don't have the same opinions, and that is fine!

I found that oral DMT was very powerful, as well. It's not the vessel at which I have found my most meaningful experiences. Many people will have varying opinions, and that is good!

I wouldn't take my post as any form of rule, or "this is the way you have to do it..." Rather, here's my observations and my experiences. Sure, everyone will look at it differently. Good ol' subjectivity, ya know?

If you thought my post WAS or IS a rule of DMT use, then the metaphor was interpreted differently than I had intended. It's open for interpretation, so that's fine, too!

Ultimately, I am not overly concerned how others use DMT. That is not my choice, influence, or place to say otherwise. That is going to be determined by the individual. Everyone will approach it differently, but the question posted by Th Entity was "How often do YOU use DMT?" I answered in a manner which I see fit, based on my experiences. Pleased

Take care,
ACY

Th Entity
#20 Posted : 12/28/2018 6:57:20 AM

ACY what you posted is profound, i saw and read the link your posted thats insane.
Just like Denis Mckenna said "there was a call" followed by Alan Watts "when you get the message hang up the phone"

While i was reading all this and the links i instantly remembered few quotes that were very true in my life but i forgot most of them by the end of finishing reading the links 2 of them i want to share:
Life is perspective, Your past defines your present and your present defines your future.
Im fascinated how much unknown is there and i got to ask myself how much we really know about consciousness and life?

12NEXT