We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Nope. No. I'm done. I never want to feel this way again. Options

OldBones
#41 Posted : 2/11/2019 3:59:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Contamination should not have been possible but having said this, it was scraped off somewhat keenly. I am now wondering if traces of Naptha might have remained.... I figure if so, this might have been the reason for the poor reaction.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#42 Posted : 2/11/2019 6:58:20 PM

Come what may

OldBones wrote:
Contamination should not have been possible but having said this, it was scraped off somewhat keenly. I am now wondering if traces of Naptha might have remained.... I figure if so, this might have been the reason for the poor reaction.

I would think that you could smell and/or taste the naphtha. If suspect, obviously let it set out to dry for a day or two.

I think what happened with you was this. Light doses of DMT can feel like being high on weed. It can feel very relaxing and nice. Medium or moderate doses can feel like something is trying to pull you out of your body. Stretched out. Everything comes into a certain crispness. The seams of reality almost seem to be tearing apart. It can feel like everything will vibrate into pieces at any moment. The feelings come in and it is all to easy to attach to these feelings, believing that these feelings are coming from a real and present danger. The flight or fight response engages.

These moderate doses hold a great lesson. Should this recur, I recommend sitting with it. Allow it all to unfold and watch this fight of fight response rise up within, only do not buy into the false feelings, you can now step outside of these feelings and see what they really mean to you. This type of observence requires a certain amount of emotionally maturity. It can feel overwhelming but it is very possible to step outside of your mind and observe.

I do what I can to avoid moderate doses. When I go, I want to go all the way, so I make dang sure I ingest enough DMT. I found my sweetspot dose. I have a very effective ROA. I know how far I want to go and aim for that. It can be hit or miss but with practice I hit my mark consisitantly. In any case, I think it is important to relax into the experience and observe without letting your emotions run around unchecked, creating fear.

Figure out your contamination concerns, maybe perform an Rex to clean up your extraction, then try again. Be prepared for those terrible feelings to return. If they do, approach them and observe. Past a certain point with DMT you lose everything. Your body, your feelings, your thoughts are all gone. Struggling to get back to your body is a sure fire way to create fear. When your body is not present, these feelings can become your entire being. It is hard to let some things go, but that is what is needed. Let it all go! You can't be in total control at all times. Trust in the experience!

Good luck with your travels old bones!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

PREV123