We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Nope. No. I'm done. I never want to feel this way again. Options

DreadedShaman
#21 Posted : 12/13/2018 9:52:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pete666 wrote:
DreadedShaman wrote:

Honestly I need to try oral DMT first xD.

Expect much higher probability of tighter bond to the body, especially stomach.

I'm not sure what that means, but I can guess? Duely noted but I can't say I'd ever try oral consumption either, at least in the way we are talking, Aya would probably be my oral choice.

I still have to try changa, not just enhanced caapi leaf. I honestly think that's the way I'll end up liking the best.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fidus-archimedes
#22 Posted : 12/13/2018 11:26:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreadedShaman wrote:
I still have to try changa, not just enhanced caapi leaf.

Wait... I thought changa was just enhanced leaf, no?

DreadedShaman
#23 Posted : 12/14/2018 12:02:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fidus-archimedes wrote:
DreadedShaman wrote:
I still have to try changa, not just enhanced caapi leaf.

Wait... I thought changa was just enhanced leaf, no?

Enhanced with harmalas & DMT

I was corrected before haha

pete666
#24 Posted : 12/14/2018 6:33:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DreadedShaman wrote:
pete666 wrote:
DreadedShaman wrote:

Honestly I need to try oral DMT first xD.

Expect much higher probability of tighter bond to the body, especially stomach.

I'm not sure what that means, but I can guess?

Oral dmt (with harmalas) causes nausea and/or vomiting to many people. This belongs to the experience with this ROA.
Rectal ROA is free of it, so the mind is much more disconnected from the body
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Psilosopher?
#25 Posted : 12/14/2018 8:30:25 AM

Don't Panic

I know this is a bone of contention among some people, but i think the purge is part of the oral experience. It's truly cleansing, in a spiritual sense. Yes, the purge can be uncomfortable, but that's exactly the point. Oral DMT, and DMT in general, is not meant to be a walk in the park. It's not meant to be as regular as eating or sleeping. It's a true plunge into the depths of consciousness. The purge, to me, makes oral DMT self limiting. I've smoked DMT hundreds of times, and only drunk aya thrice, purely because the oral experience is so much more than just smoked. As much as i revere and respect DMT, i hold aya in even higher regard. If the payment for a glimpse at eternal knowledge is a little puking in a bucket, that seems extremely reasonable to me.

As for the OP, just smoke it with an open mind. No expectations, and focus on a very vague intention. Like "what is reality? what is love? who am i?". Having a very focused and specific intention can leave one frustrated if it doesn't get answered. As PsyDuckMonkey said, seeing a clown when you wanted to see God can be annoying, especially if you don't realise that perhaps the God has manifested itself as a clown to test you.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

DreadedShaman
#26 Posted : 12/14/2018 11:59:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess the way to go is try every roa under the sun, well almost every (ick needles).

I've never minded a good purge.

Jees
#27 Posted : 12/14/2018 1:17:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psilosopher? wrote:
....Yes, the purge can be uncomfortable, but that's exactly the point. Oral DMT, and DMT in general, is not meant to be a walk in the park...

Psilosopher I've been purging on aya like a broken Hoover dam, I recognize what you say, but there are drawbacks too. Each time oral ROA (aya and pharma), by the time I get to the deep realm point then I'm already utterly exhausted, overly tired, a wreck, a zombie, and then the show still has to begin in that lousy shape I find myself in. The purge is liberating because you just un-libarated yourself with the burdens of an oral ROA, just like a shower is great after a sports effort. Very healthy and irreplaceable, I know.
Running up that hill and suffering, I spare that for very special occasions.

I always thought it must take havoc in one or other form to get in hyperdrive. With oral it's bodily havoc, with vape it's fear-and-tear havoc. Plugged there is no havoc, you find yourself in a tip top shape, more than once I've just found myself in hyper without realizing to ever made the transition at all.

Imho it is the best method for easiest co-axing and familiarity with dmt-realm. With oral and vape I've the idea something stands in between, a barrier to be broken with some soul-pain, with plugged I feel there's no barrier to be melted by suffering, it's more like a flat smooth highway.

Sometimes I like to reach dmt-goal from the bat and I plug,
sometimes I want to cross country stumbling vomiting toward the goal and then I go oral,
sometimes I wanna be scared, ragged, tossed, ripped, and I vape.

How to plug

pete666
#28 Posted : 12/14/2018 4:06:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psilosopher? wrote:
As for the OP, just smoke it with an open mind. No expectations, and focus on a very vague intention. Like "what is reality? what is love? who am i?". Having a very focused and specific intention can leave one frustrated if it doesn't get answered. As PsyDuckMonkey said, seeing a clown when you wanted to see God can be annoying, especially if you don't realise that perhaps the God has manifested itself as a clown to test you.

I don't think it is bad to want, wish or expect something. In fact it is very important. What's ruining the result is sticking to it. We can wish intensively anything as much as we want before entering. But just before the entry, we have to leave it, or better forget it. Fully. In other words, the result is not important, important is the intent. If the intent is not valid, we have to accept there is something higher what is telling us the intent is invalid. If our intent is acceptable, it is successfully affecting the result. If not, we can simply read it from the result. And we should accept it fully and adjust our intent for the future.
The ability to "not stick to our intent" is crucial. But this is applicable not just to dmt experience, it is a good strategy for whole lifetime too.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

ShamensStamen
#29 Posted : 12/14/2018 6:48:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Psilosopher? wrote:
I know this is a bone of contention among some people, but i think the purge is part of the oral experience. It's truly cleansing, in a spiritual sense. Yes, the purge can be uncomfortable, but that's exactly the point. Oral DMT, and DMT in general, is not meant to be a walk in the park. It's not meant to be as regular as eating or sleeping. It's a true plunge into the depths of consciousness. The purge, to me, makes oral DMT self limiting. I've smoked DMT hundreds of times, and only drunk aya thrice, purely because the oral experience is so much more than just smoked. As much as i revere and respect DMT, i hold aya in even higher regard. If the payment for a glimpse at eternal knowledge is a little puking in a bucket, that seems extremely reasonable to me.

I personally never found the purge cleaning/healing, just relieving, the purge to me is nothing but a side-effect of the Harmalas, even purified Harmala extract. Whereas using Moclobemide to orally activate DMT there is no purging. With Harmalas, i can just take them regularly for a couple weeks or so, build up the reverse tolerance, and do away with the nausea/vomiting, i've even been able to use Lemon EO to block out the Harmala-related nausea/vomiting long enough to build up the Harmala reverse tolerance, then stopped taking the Lemon EO and all was well.

I think the purge can be a representation of a spiritual or physical cleaning/healing, but that's not what's actually going on, the purge is a physical side-effect and i don't think it is just a part of the experience, it can be but doesn't have to be.

FiniteFox
#30 Posted : 12/15/2018 1:49:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just another plug for plugging. Huge fan. It's what made DMT workable for me.

On the topic of the usefulness of the purge, I'd like to echo ShamensStamen - I don't think it's specifically good for you outside of a psychological reason. I mean, that can certainly be enough if it's meaningful to you, but I never found that the extra sacrifice meant more enlightenment. In fact, I found the nausea to be distracting and scary at times.

Tony6Strings
#31 Posted : 12/15/2018 3:59:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've wanted very much to try oral dmt, but my attempts at drinking mimosa tea all ended badly, with me purging within minutes of drinking the admixture. Like I've heard ipecac described. Instant projectile vomit. Numerous attempts, 30 grams mimosa total plus the harmalas used later, and no trip. On the bright side, it led to my first extractions, successfully btw thank you nexus, since then I just Smoalk Moar. I want to try oral roa again this time with extracted alks.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Jees
#32 Posted : 12/15/2018 11:45:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
...30 grams mimosa total plus the harmalas used later, and no trip...
One should first use harmalas and bark later, or together, but not bark first.

And please be careful, 30 grams mimo then you're speaking of 600mg spice which is wayyyy toooo much (no wonder you could not keep that in), you've been lucky it did not work. Personally I've not been able, nor was it necessary, to cross the 7 grams of mimo tea limit, good for 140mg spice. With extracts I've had more spice, but crude tea is stronger as it is more full spectrum.
Upping bark weight to compensate for any shortcoming in your flow is not a good way of practice. If you're able to trip hard on 4 to 5 gr mimo then your workflow is okay, if you need more mimo something is seriously off.

Happy trials Thumbs up

Tony6Strings
#33 Posted : 12/15/2018 2:32:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:
...30 grams mimosa total plus the harmalas used later, and no trip...
One should first use harmalas and bark later, or together, but not bark first.

And please be careful, 30 grams mimo then you're speaking of 600mg spice which is wayyyy toooo much (no wonder you could not keep that in), you've been lucky it did not work. Personally I've not been able, nor was it necessary, to cross the 7 grams of mimo tea limit, good for 140mg spice. With extracts I've had more spice, but crude tea is stronger as it is more full spectrum.
Upping bark weight to compensate for any shortcoming in your flow is not a good way of practice. If you're able to trip hard on 4 to 5 gr mimo then your workflow is okay, if you need more mimo something is seriously off.

Happy trials Thumbs up

Yes, I am not making myself understood. Sorry. A total of 30 grams bark were used to make mimosa tea. Syrian Rue tea was drunk half hour prior to the mimosa, each attempt. Numerous attempts were made with this material over several days, it was not all in one go. Jees thank you for taking the time to help along a new member and for not ignoring the welcome area, using it actually to make people feel welcome! I've noticed in a few threads just thought I would mention.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Jees
#34 Posted : 12/15/2018 6:57:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the clarification, it makes sense now, and thanks for the kind words Thumbs up

ruhrohraggy
#35 Posted : 1/9/2019 3:54:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It's been a few weeks. Has the feeling of nopeness persisted with regards to vaping?

I'll preface with : I believe if it's something not enjoyable, don't do it. But if it's something you still want to try, experiment with it until all hope is lost, and then abandon the notion.

I just recently took the step into the realm of DMT...and I can strongly relate.

The first few experiences I had vaping it were absolutely jarring and unpleasant for me, even without expectations. I did not want to try it again, as some of what I saw was just absurd. It's very nature, felt absurd...But maybe it was just me being absurd, or afraid of the potential absurdity...who knows...

However, the most jarring issue to me was the transition. That was the most uncomfortable part, having no prior experience with it. Jumping into a very cold pool for the first time was very uncomfortable, and I didn't wanna jump right into the deep end like that again. (I will eventually though, as I gain experience)

I too have and use a GVG. So you can be assured, that my method of administration is most likely the same, if not incredibly similar. (I use a ceramic disk where the screen would go for pure spice, I use a bic lighter, the DMT vaporizes quite easily, it works wonders)

It may be different for everyone, and I understand this, but for me each experience has been totally unlike the previous one. They started out as total nonsense, and have moved more towards the very rational and mind-expanding. I think that this is a product of repeated use, combined with more familiarity, and better pre-launch conditions, preferably conditions with zero anxiety or trepidation present.

One thing to possibly try with regards to vaping is finding a good warm up dose. It seems to kill any twinges of anxiety, at least for me, by dipping my toes in the water before I jump in so to speak. I would say this is especially important if your prior entheogen experiences were with things that offered a come-up, giving you time to get the jitters out and settle in to it.

I find between 10-15mg producing a mild euphoric state, which urges me to press on. I have much less anxiety ripping into 40+mg after a warm-up, and find it much easier to give myself up to the oblivion. This worked wonders. Using the warm-up dose triggers that part of my brain which goes "ah, yes, I've been here before, I know what to expect now..."

Due to the prior "inexperiences", I did not feel totally at ease at first trying this method, as what I knew to expect wasn't pleasant the last time...but this anxiety eventually did melt as I simmered in this euphoric state, and my mind insisted I take the next step. Feelings of trepidation and anxiety had been replaced, by excitement.

I cannot imagine any pre-cursor anxiety being good for the trip, and the trips I've had with said anxiety, where I just went from sober to blast-off have been the one's where I didn't want to do it again...

I think my very first disturbing vision was on a good sized dose of changa...I did it in a group...it was my first time, and I was extremely anxious, which was exacerbated by the group setting...(My hands were shaking too badly to light the pipe, my friend had to do it for me while I pulled, as I had insisted I was ok...and to proceed)

After nearly choking on it to hold it in...I was blasted off, and immediately presented with a scene of my buddies dancing around me as 4th dimensional blob-oids that were defecating everywhere, while making poop and fart noises, going "plip-plop, plip-plop". I was highly disturbed that my moral standards were being challenged like this...and I wanted it to stop...

It was a sheer "wtf-extravaganza" until my super-ego finally stepped in and annihilated the scene, and I eventually moved on to more serene and beautiful thoughts and visuals afterwards. A part of me is still immature I guess...what can I say? Just gotta embrace the weirdness if you can.

My friends said early on I had stood up and was stomping up and down angrily on something...and then sat back down and remained quiet for the rest of my trip. Lol...Yeah, I stomped the crap out of that nonsense.

Anyway, hope things are going well, though it seems you have found a preferred alternate means of intake...I thought I might share my solution to the similar problem you seem presented with when it comes to vaping...assuming you have not found a solution already...

Hopefully it helps...

Best of luck!

Jees
#36 Posted : 1/9/2019 6:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ruhrohraggy wrote:
...One thing to possibly try with regards to vaping is finding a good warm up dose. It seems to kill any twinges of anxiety, at least for me, by dipping my toes in the water before I jump in so to speak. I would say this is especially important if your prior entheogen experiences were with things that offered a come-up, giving you time to get the jitters out and settle in to it.

I find between 10-15mg producing a mild euphoric state, which urges me to press on. I have much less anxiety ripping into 40+mg after a warm-up, and find it much easier to give myself up to the oblivion. This worked wonders. Using the warm-up dose triggers that part of my brain which goes "ah, yes, I've been here before, I know what to expect now..."...

The use of a warm up dose has been advertised a few times and all point in the same direction as you say. Personally I haven't tried that but is on the list for sure. Thanks for the confirmation Thumbs up

With vaping I rarely expect making sense, I just open myself for "eating cake" Twisted Evil
For purposes of making sense, then the speed has to slow down considerably by means of harmalas. But there are never guarantees, one can only set the rudder (the nature of the dosing + set&setting) and hope for the best when launched into the sea.

ruhrohraggy
#37 Posted : 1/9/2019 10:19:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:

The use of a warm up dose has been advertised a few times and all point in the same direction as you say. Personally I haven't tried that but is on the list for sure. Thanks for the confirmation Thumbs up

With vaping I rarely expect making sense, I just open myself for "eating cake" Twisted Evil
For purposes of making sense, then the speed has to slow down considerably by means of harmalas. But there are never guarantees, one can only set the rudder (the nature of the dosing + set&setting) and hope for the best when launched into the sea.

Awesome. I hope that part of the experience opens up and becomes something more positive.

Definitely interested to see if it ends up working for you. Thumbs up

Socom2
#38 Posted : 1/23/2019 9:15:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ruhrohraggy wrote:

One thing to possibly try with regards to vaping is finding a good warm up dose. It seems to kill any twinges of anxiety, at least for me, by dipping my toes in the water before I jump in so to speak.

One day about a week ago I vaped about 4 times. The first trip had a bit of an anxiety rush, but the following ones lacked that feeling entirely. I think the warmup is a good move, but I don't know how consistently it will actually work.

Today I vaped 2 times, the first had was a tiny bit of anxiety. CEV were a little bit frightening I think because they were so bright/vivid. Then the second trip when I exhaled I had a very intense feeling of a LOT of trepidation /regret/fear. I told myself I would never ever ever vape this again, I can't stress enough how serious I was in the moment thinking that. I thought I was going to die or at the very least, after the trip return to a different reality than the one I was supposed to be in. It is somewhat common for me, during a dmt come-up that I want to undo the whole thing and go back in time and not smoke/vape but this one was by far the strongest of those type of feelings.

I kind of want to go a 3rd time after reading this thread, I hope the second trip accomplished the warmup and hopefully the next trip will be pleasant... Seems likely but the second trip was so rough I think that was my worst experience with spice so far. And I don't want another trip like that. All day I've sort of wanted a trip sitter, so it's probably best to wait for my friend to come over later and watch me.

OldBones
#39 Posted : 2/8/2019 5:07:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also feel undecided as to if there will be a next time.

My first time was only a week ago, a drop of sticky goo (I didn't weigh it) with a VG. I am 50yo and have never done anything else other than average quality weed. I found this new sensation very nice and completely different to any other feeling I have ever had - it was completely new and enjoyable. I don't think I have ever felt so peaceful as during the afterglow. I repeated this experience with a similar dose once every day since. Each experience lasting perhaps 5 minutes and with no real different variation.

Last night I upped the dosage to a second drop. The sensation was almost immediately unpleasant & it gave me a head-spin that almost made me puke. If I had the power to make it stop I would have. Although I don't consider that I was fighting it, I quickly felt like I didn't need to do this again.

When I opened my eyes (still within about 5 minutes), there was no afterglow for the first time. I was very sweaty and generally felt unpleasant for at least 20 minutes afterwards. I wasn't steady on my feet even though my mind felt like it was over. My balance and movements were off (visuals were fine), I simply didn't feel myself for maybe an hour. I just felt plain nauseous every time I moved. There was unfortunately no part of this that was pleasant.

Apart from the change in dosage (I only inhaled once anyway), this was from a different pull which was redder in colour compared to the much whiter goo I had previously sampled. Not sure if I just had too much for my particular tolerance, or if there was something different about this particular scraping.

So that's my first post! Embarrased

Jees
#40 Posted : 2/8/2019 9:03:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi OldBones, welcome.
OldBones wrote:
...this was from a different pull which was redder in colour compared to the much whiter goo I had previously sampled...
Maybe that second batch was off specs? Contaminated? Is that possible?

PREV123NEXT