CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Alchemy Options

Cactus Man
#1 Posted : 11/20/2018 3:22:26 PM

alchemical apostle

Anyone here interested in alchemy?

Starting to learn a bit about it myself.

Would be very interested to speak with people who are more learned than I on the subject.

Been reading Fulcaneli and some others recently.
"If you do not posses the ashes you will not be able to obtain our salt and without our salt you will not be able to impart to our substance a bodily form for the coagulation of all things is produced by salt alone." ~ Basil Valentine

"The humility of horror, The reciprocity of honor, Omnipotence is magnificence, Despondency a misnomer."

Trippy glass for trippy people.

0_o
#2 Posted : 11/20/2018 5:02:24 PM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

https://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/index.htm

I find it historically interesting but have only read a few texts, mostly those credited to Hermes Trismegistus.

Cactus Man
#3 Posted : 11/20/2018 9:56:22 PM

alchemical apostle

Nice! I have read some stuff under that name as well!

Also that is a good link ive checked it out a few times before, I should look at it more though!
"If you do not posses the ashes you will not be able to obtain our salt and without our salt you will not be able to impart to our substance a bodily form for the coagulation of all things is produced by salt alone." ~ Basil Valentine

"The humility of horror, The reciprocity of honor, Omnipotence is magnificence, Despondency a misnomer."

pastanostra
#4 Posted : 11/22/2018 9:46:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Use a tool to solve your soul,
Enter the area where you'll coagula.

pastanostra
#5 Posted : 12/8/2018 9:25:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some readings :

http://forum.alchemyforums.com

http://www.alchemywebsite.com

but you may already found it.

Thumbs up

Cactus Man
#6 Posted : 12/8/2018 9:28:21 PM

alchemical apostle

Oh why yes! I am acquainted with those sites as well as many others. Thumbs up

There are plenty of interesting alchemy sites online actually.

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to discuss alchemical subjects. Big grin

theAlkēmist
#7 Posted : 3/7/2019 9:30:22 AM

Alchemist

I can help direct you. Where would you like to start?
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

Budha
#8 Posted : 3/14/2019 12:30:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I find gnosticteachings(dot)org ideas rather interesting.

BundleflowerPower
#9 Posted : 3/14/2019 1:20:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

alchemy is transformation. And an interesting thing I’ve found is that although in the West it was hidden for so long, in India it’s been open in the form of Tantra and Yoga.

Cactus Man
#10 Posted : 4/20/2019 6:59:47 AM

alchemical apostle

theAlkēmist wrote:

Just looking for knowledge and truth really, I have a deep passion for the chemistry/alchemy of nature.

Era/is
#11 Posted : 9/11/2019 10:03:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cactus Man wrote:
theAlkēmist wrote:

Just looking for knowledge and truth really, I have a deep passion for the chemistry/alchemy of nature.

It all starts at birth. The mercury clot of philosophers is material, so I will propose a form of beginning from the mineral kingdom.
The three elements, sulfur, mercury and lead can represent three phases: that of black, that of white and red. Black represents the 'nigri corvi', the rot - the initial errors.
Burnt sulfur is black.

If you take a little yellow and mix it with red you will get the clot. Yellow is sulfur, which should be heated in a saucepan over the fire (red). If you work artfully you will get to the eye of the lynx, when the sulfur warmed several times will begin to burn.
At the right time the sulfur must combine with mercury and this happens by pouring sulfur into the water.
During this operation the sulfur wire will be set on fire and you will be able to see the tail of the dragon.
This tail clotted in mercury (water) will give shape to the truffle, a set of filaments that will appear as a brain.
Comparing with that brain you can see that from dark that is you can make it white. Our still dark brain turns white (white sulfur), we begin to understand. You will achieve this with the help of the red lion and/or the green lion, symbols of death and resurrection, resulting in a new rot... if you want to continue ...

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 9/12/2019 4:44:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Every time I see the Alchemy title in the thread list I wonder if someone finally is going to post a lead into gold tek.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand