We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Mantises in hyperspace? And keeping a real preying mantis as a pet? Options

ajlala
#21 Posted : 11/26/2018 7:08:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Handel wrote:
As others said, do a search for UFOs and Praying Mantis aliens. They are the bosses of the so called Greys. There is a definite connection between the beings people report on psychedelics, meditation (there have been reports), and UFO abductions.

Interesting!

I'm not sure entities encountered on psychedelics have an external reality.

That said, if you could elaborate that would cool - also on any of your own experiences. Btw your avatar picture is amazing - I feel like it's implying the opposite.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#22 Posted : 11/26/2018 8:39:02 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hello my friend thank you for your question and I actually can answer this;
I had never heard of preying mantises being encountered in DMT until now, yet I have seen the face of a preyinh mantis in a recent trip.
Thinking about it in bed after tripping I realized that the outline of the face of the preying mantis is similar or the same to that of the alien--another DMT entity. Many images of DMT trips, but not all, materialize from a shadow outline.
In that moment I remember thinking about how these archetypes begin as a suggestion in the brain given the outline one sees, or imagines...which would be the same.
When sober I look into the darkness of my room and see in my minds eye images of weird creatures and circular patterns and flashes of light and faces that before smoking DMT I would have not been able to imagine even in my wildest dreams.

Have a good one!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Handel
#23 Posted : 11/27/2018 12:54:36 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

IF we accept UFO abductions are real, then these entities must be real too, since we're talking about the same beings.

That said, if you could elaborate that would cool - also on any of your own experiences.

Check on my recent comment list, you will see more explanations about it.

Btw your avatar picture is amazing - I feel like it's implying the opposite.

Thanks, it's my artwork (collage). It doesn't necessarily imply the opposite though. The artwork is called "Maker", it's just a lighthearted attempt to explain the intelligence behind the universe.

ajlala
#24 Posted : 11/27/2018 5:40:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Handel wrote:

IF we accept UFO abductions are real, then these entities must be real too, since we're talking about the same beings.

I would assume that most of them (the majority of reports) are hallucinations, although not less interesting for that. As we know, hallucinations can be the most interesting things of all.

Handel wrote:

Thanks, it's my artwork (collage). It doesn't necessarily imply the opposite though. The artwork is called "Maker", it's just a lighthearted attempt to explain the intelligence behind the universe.

You must be talented. This picture would be a good inspiration for an anime feature film - I feel like I can see some of the story of it, perhaps directed by Miyazaki. It seems to me it is telling the opposite of the story of "Spirited Away". The little girl gets lost, but instead of having to escape the spirit world (the storyboard for "Spirited Away" ), she would realize she has to create the real world herself in order to be able return home.

primorex
#25 Posted : 11/27/2018 6:17:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool beans. This thread seems to have a supply of the imagination of a child ^^.
The last time I saw a Mantis was in 2008.
I might been around them but I don't see them. I saw the Mantis in a greenhouse that had a heating element for the Winter/Fall garden season. I believe the Mantis was a female.

I believe I was a decent outdoorsy teenager going fishing and boating on a lake.
Unfortunately my start-up money for school was spent on someone else. I learned that being a teen was over when I found out I needed to live on a farm and work to be conditioned to be a better person.

If I was to relive my first DMT experience I would of not made it so strong. I was in a study for teens at large. I would enjoy beers and bowls with my friends family, they took me under there wing for a point in time. When I was born the doctor thought my skull was going to grow different...that was the nineties.
This day and age Medicine is so strong even a thirteen year-old could tell you the Miracle of Life.
Anyways, that's my rant for the night.

ajlala
#26 Posted : 11/28/2018 6:22:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

primorex wrote:
Cool beans. This thread seems to have a supply of the imagination of a child ^^.

Well, maybe people think films like "Spirited Away" are for children, which is when we first saw them. But when you grow up, you start to realize those films were more profound and psychologically interesting than any films that are made for adults, and are dealing with our deeper realities and archetypes, that too much of modern man refuses to acknowledge. It's like our culture is hiding all the most profound things in the world within the areas we are supposed to consider the most "unserious" like "children's films". While the supposedly "serious and adult topics" like electoral politics, car brands, property prices and the stockmarket, are actually the most illusory ones, even if we are willing to put people in prison for daring to take substances that threaten to shake that illusion.

Mindlusion
#27 Posted : 11/28/2018 2:49:02 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I had an encounter with mantis like insectoid beings while in hyperspace.

It was a really bizarre experience, I was sitting on the couch, but as soon as I was in that space, I felt horizontal, as if I was lying down on a table. And above me were these colourful mantis like beings which were transforming very rapidly, they were conversing with each other in a language I didn't understand. I realized they were also operating on me, or doing something with my body, and then I became scared. They both looked at me and I heard a voice shouted inside my mind "Do not be afraid." and I felt a sense of deep love. Then one of them touched my forehead and it felt like something went inside.
Then I was back in a sitting position on my couch feeling the experiencing winding down. Very strange.

Also, I saw a mantis on a window this past august, my first time seeing one in this reality hehe.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

FranLover
#28 Posted : 11/28/2018 5:16:51 PM

ajlala wrote:
primorex wrote:

Well, maybe people think films like "Spirited Away" are for children, which is when we first saw them. But when you grow up, you start to realize those films were more profound and psychologically interesting than any films that are made for adults, and are dealing with our deeper realities and archetypes, that too much of modern man refuses to acknowledge. It's like our culture is hiding all the most profound things in the world within the areas we are supposed to consider the most "unserious" like "children's films". While the supposedly "serious and adult topics" like electoral politics, car brands, property prices and the stockmarket, are actually the most illusory ones, even if we are willing to put people in prison for daring to take substances that threaten to shake that illusion.

Wow, the other day I had this same sudden thought concerning Spirited Away, and I have never even seen the entire movie nor do I know its plot. But the images and the tones it evokes, and the "grandscheme" of what it is hinting at is truly profound...one can sense these things...children even more than the common lost-in-the-rat-race adult.

And concerning japanese art...what about Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z?... I find that Akira Toriyama (the creator) goes super deep into metaphor and journey. A true master of two crafts; storytelling and drawing.

Interesting reads on the subject of the child's brain and spirit: Centuries of Childhood by Philippe Ariès (historical and factual view of childhood throughout history. The book points out that childhood being revered and respected as a unique stage in life is a relativley new phenomenom and that most children throughout time did not have the luxury of childhood.)
Scripts People Live by Claude Steiner is an excelent read dissecting the psychology of human beings through the conceptual tool of Transactional Analysis. Particularly interesting is the dissection of the "Child Ego," which is deeply connected to the Adult Ego, in that they both share characteristics of authenticity, virtue, and intuition. Born to Win: Transactional Analysis with Gestalt Experiments... by Dorothy Jongeward and Muriel James also highly recommendeble. This book actually had a child in the cover.

I hope this resulted of interest and thank you for reading and your inital interesting point Smile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Handel
#29 Posted : 11/28/2018 8:05:52 PM

Little sheep lost in woods

Quote:
>I would assume that most of them (the majority of reports) are hallucinations, although not less interesting for that. As we know, hallucinations can be the most interesting things of all.

Please do a search on youtube about "mantis beings" (check the comments too, a massive amount of reports there), and also on google: "praying mantis meditation", "praying mantis ufo", etc. These reports are coming from people who are not even interested in UFOs, and don't even know what DMT is. And yet, they report the same beings. Down to the clicking sounds they make.

It's very unlikely in my book for all these people, who have never even heard of mantis beings (the standard Grey aliens, who btw work for the Mantis, are much more popular), to report the exact same things. They're unlike standard archetypes too. There's something there that operates on the next sheet of reality and these guys have the capacity to interact with ours. I honestly don't see why this is such a big problem to accept them as real. Even quantum physics suggests about different realms of being. To me, that just feels natural. Just like a microbe (or pest) in our gut can't imagine that a world exists outside of that gut, similar for us, we can't imagine what would be outside of this sheet of reality. And whenever DMT takes us there (or we're taken by force), we don't have the intellectual capacity to fully understand it or articulate it when we get back. As I said, all these things sound natural to me. It's not so much a matter of belief, but rather that of common sense.

ajlala
#30 Posted : 11/30/2018 3:19:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Handel wrote:
Quote:
>I would assume that most of them (the majority of reports) are hallucinations, although not less interesting for that. As we know, hallucinations can be the most interesting things of all.

Please do a search on youtube about "mantis beings" (check the comments too, a massive amount of reports there), and also on google: "praying mantis meditation", "praying mantis ufo", etc. These reports are coming from people who are not even interested in UFOs, and don't even know what DMT is. And yet, they report the same beings. Down to the clicking sounds they make.

Thanks I will investigate! I agree they're one of the most interesting "dream animals" and "entities".

The connection with UFOs, and psychic surgery, seems much more modern and recent. I would guess it derives from their terrestrial cousins' association in our mind with spirituality.
https://sjma.org/2016/10...t-friend-praying-mantis/

Handel wrote:

It's very unlikely in my book for all these people, who have never even heard of mantis beings (the standard Grey aliens, who btw work for the Mantis, are much more popular), to report the exact same things. They're unlike standard archetypes too. There's something there that operates on the next sheet of reality and these guys have the capacity to interact with ours. I honestly don't see why this is such a big problem to accept them as real. Even quantum physics suggests about different realms of being. To me, that just feels natural. Just like a microbe (or pest) in our gut can't imagine that a world exists outside of that gut, similar for us, we can't imagine what would be outside of this sheet of reality. And whenever DMT takes us there (or we're taken by force), we don't have the intellectual capacity to fully understand it or articulate it when we get back. As I said, all these things sound natural to me. It's not so much a matter of belief, but rather that of common sense.

Well I'd agree they are interesting.

The mantis is one of the more interesting animals on earth, and also an important figure of mythology and psychology - associated with psychic powers.

But the idea they have a different ontological status to the other dream animals and entities we can encounter? I'm not sure, except to say that all such "entities" might "operate on a different reality".

ajlala
#31 Posted : 11/30/2018 3:51:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
ajlala wrote:
primorex wrote:

Wow, the other day I had this same sudden thought concerning Spirited Away, and I have never even seen the entire movie nor do I know its plot. But the images and the tones it evokes, and the "grandscheme" of what it is hinting at is truly profound...one can sense these things...children even more than the common lost-in-the-rat-race adult.

Thanks. Yes, for me it is the deepest film ever, I think because it is filled with many images, "entities" and situations which we encounter in dreams. Even the first time I watched it as a kid, I thought it was more like something I had dreamed, than an actual film.

Re-watching it as an adult, there is even more of a feeling of "I've been seen this before in my dreams", including in quite unpleasant ways (for example, the de-capitated heads lying around on the floor, which I've had in my dreams).

Above all, the perspective and design of the buildings is very familiar from dream buildings. Although they have an amazing amount of internal coherence - so you develop a very strong sense that it is a real location somehow built within the deepest recesses of your soul.

For example, the way the train line is running underneath the town. I've experienced very similar physical arrangements in dreams (suddenly finding a train line running at the back of my garden).

FranLover wrote:

Interesting reads on the subject of the child's brain and spirit: Centuries of Childhood by Philippe Ariès (historical and factual view of childhood throughout history. The book points out that childhood being revered and respected as a unique stage in life is a relativley new phenomenom and that most children throughout time did not have the luxury of childhood.)
Scripts People Live by Claude Steiner is an excelent read dissecting the psychology of human beings through the conceptual tool of Transactional Analysis. Particularly interesting is the dissection of the "Child Ego," which is deeply connected to the Adult Ego, in that they both share characteristics of authenticity, virtue, and intuition. Born to Win: Transactional Analysis with Gestalt Experiments... by Dorothy Jongeward and Muriel James also highly recommendeble. This book actually had a child in the cover.

I hope this resulted of interest and thank you for reading and your inital interesting point Smile

Thanks - I haven't read them, but they look interesting! I can't get over how "adult conversation topics", are actually the most illusory of all (car brands, stock exchange, property prices, ect).

FranLover
#32 Posted : 12/1/2018 12:05:19 AM

I have also dreamed of train tracks. And yes its really funny how illusory adult conversations are!Laughing

PREV12