We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
delete my account and threads please Options

Psilosopher?
#1 Posted : 11/2/2018 2:02:08 AM

Don't Panic

There's no guarantee that he will see/hear what he wants. He should have no expectations. As long as his intentions are sound, the entities *might* give him what he wants/needs to see. But don't be disappointed if they show nothing or something totally unrelated.

DMT may not be the best for overcoming trauma. It may very well open up the wounds even more, but usually, it does that so that you can confront negative feelings and move on. It's common to cry your eyes out on DMT. The feeling might be unbearable and torturous in the moment, but may be immensely uplifting after one comes back down to earth.

OP, if you are going to tripsit him, i recommend not interacting with him under the effects. Don't even be visible. Even better if you're in the next room. That way, he can truly let go and confront his inner turmoil. Spectators often make people feel uncomfortable while tripping.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

padawan
#2 Posted : 11/2/2018 2:10:27 AM

forever learning

Sounds like a moderate dose of a high caapi/low chacruna aya mix would suit him best. More healing, less fancy visions.

BaronVonVapesAlot
#3 Posted : 11/2/2018 2:27:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So far, DMT has given me exactly what I needed, exactly when I needed it. That includes a slightly bad experience, too.

That said, I've not had the capacity to ask for anything specific while in there, nor am I sure that I'd get what I asked for if I did. I'm getting better at being more present, and focused on the experience, but my first few excursions were such a departure from everything I thought I knew that I was in no position to ask anything. It may take a few attempts for your friend to start navigating the DMT landscapes effectively enough to try.

It seems these entities mostly have our best interests at heart, however the experiences offered are sometimes not at all what you go in expecting.

I'd be more inclined to expect that these experiences, if embarked upon, will go further towards helping your friend with their OCD, or make it okay for your friend to come to terms with what's happened.

Has your friend entertained to possibility of a slightly lower dose to begin with? It may help prepare him for higher doses.

Either way, considered integration of whatever your friend experiences should be very beneficial.

Psilosopher? offers some excellent advice regarding tripsitting for your friend. I've been brought to tears before on relatively low doses, and am very glad that it was only my brother there, who has a very deep understanding of my own troubles.

Please keep us posted!
https://youtu.be/wU0PYcCsL6o The Dream of Life - Alan Watts

Psilosopher?
#4 Posted : 11/2/2018 3:00:09 AM

Don't Panic

Dejavu2012 wrote:
years back he told me he would probably would
never come across any DMT and now that he has I don't think a low dose
is on his mind If it were me Id do 8 MG first LOL but im telling you I know him
He will go all out on his 1st exp.

I would be a hypocrite if i discouraged the heroic dose, since my first dose was heroic. For a first time, a heroic dose is not recommended. But i highly respect those that want to, and have the mental fortitude to process it.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

dreamer042
#5 Posted : 11/2/2018 3:43:18 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

The chances of getting a coherent answer are almost nil. Yet somehow...
BaronVonVapesAlot wrote:
DMT has given me exactly what I needed, exactly when I needed it.

DMT has this lovely way of twisting and morphing and throwing your intentions back at you. Consider something along the lines of you go in to ask about contacting dead relatives and in there you are treated to a cascade of remorse for every mosquito you ever swatted over 10,000 different incarnations while grinning elves laugh and play and dance around telepathically reminding you mosquitos are relatives too. Meanwhile an egg sack hatches in your brain and a million billion pieces of yourself suddenly can't shake a craving for warm blood.

And you come back through that fractal veil somehow feeling reborn with a unmistakable assurance your loved ones are happy, at peace, proud of, and rooting for you.

Perhaps a poor example, but yeah it's kinda something like that. Surprised Wut? Confused Smile Very happy Big grin Laughing Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

ajlala
#6 Posted : 11/2/2018 4:34:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What are his normal experiences on other psychedelics? And on lower doses? (Does he enjoy them?).

Exitwound
#7 Posted : 11/2/2018 7:05:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tell your friend that he will most likely remember 0.5% of his heroic dose, rest will be black out.

Jees
#8 Posted : 11/2/2018 3:38:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Forget "hero-ism" Love

Vaping imho is the worst method to analyse things during trip and worst to be present in the trip to consider anything. Oral administration (and rectal) +maoi can give a more stable platform for introspection or anything considerable during trip. I agree with Exitwound about that 0.5% .

The typical error in logic but understandable:
expecting that things work in-there like in-here.
Storming the doors with a bunch of questions and remarks to be solved, it's not going to work. If it did, then this forum would be bulking with stories like the one you address, all successfully contacting this and thats to gain those and such. It is not and this is a fact.

Even if you do encounter an answer, by no way ever you are going to be sure if that answer came out of a "troll" for that matter, one that mimics finely whatever convinces you! And that troll might even be a part of yourself fouling yourself. You will NEVER know if you had a genuine response or some reflection of sorts coming from whatever source. In-there you can be fooled and will be fouled like there is no tomorrow.

I think the whole project looks crooked under a weight of nativity but this is the way we mostly go in, as we are all naive. Usually we think wrongly about it, so nothing out of the ordinary actually. If your friend can integrate the experience well then the reason why going-in is actually non relevant.

The best outcome I'd predict is that your friend can put his urgent questions into perspective. This is actually much better than straight answers because after answers then more questions come, an everlasting cycle, nothing is ever solved.
Yet if an experience is able to put any existing and new question-in-the-making into perspective from then on, then you're free. As long as you're prisoner of your own questions, you're jailed into your own little world.

I do think spice can break personal jail bars but merely by poring literally hundreds of more questions on you rather than solving just one. The only way out is to put them all into perspective at once and for all. They don't have to go, they don't have to be answered, as long as their gravity has been lifted you're free from their dogma. I do think spice can turn monsters of issues into hanging around pets. As always, no guarantee, and the opposite of a good integration also belongs to the possibilities.
Take care! Love

my 2 cents.
I know it sounds smart*ss a bit, sorry Pleased

Metashaman
#9 Posted : 11/2/2018 4:18:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think aya is the right entheogen for this, but not by yourself or with an "at home chemist" but someone who has been leading circles for decades (preferably SA shaman). Normally that is ok, but this pain is intense and it is "the only important question" (not DMT, but is there any point or purpose?), I wouldn't trust it to anyone who had done less than a decade worth of work. The shadow work here will be deep.

It wouldn't be about seeing the dead, though you may encounter them or the people they wanted to seek. It would be about accepting their deaths and moving on, learning a solid lesson of "I need to spend more time with people now, before it is too late". Getting peace, and loving themselves.

I thought I was going to lose my son, I went to look for God under every rock. OBE, NDE, lef me to DMT and Aya. I went a little overboard (I was fasting for a week and shaken prostrating myself before the "all" with the dose and was over for 10~ hours (with a real shaman). Even knowing it could have all been "in my head" the pain that made me not function was gone and I saw all the things that were no longer "serving me". I got the answers to creation and why we are here, however it doesn't mean it was anything more than a manifestation, even though it told me things I didn't previously think.

With that, I have a chat about this.. in the sig if he ever needs to talk. I would suggest letting go. I can't say it is fruitless, because I have healed immensely and since shot up the ladder in the real world, however it won't be what he thinks. I am still semi-obsessed and spend 75% of my freetime on the subject, I just do it from a grounded position now as I am not sure what more entheogens have to show me after being shown what I was.. I feel like these things are made to help you "chop wood and carry water" better, and I am doing that very well right now. So I have paused my journey until I need to continue.

<3

Ess/Meta
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

Jees
#10 Posted : 11/2/2018 4:53:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dejavu2012 wrote:
... for hero dose??...

Confused This keeps coming back isn't it?

teleoid
#11 Posted : 11/2/2018 5:08:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
The chances of getting a coherent answer are almost nil. Yet somehow...
BaronVonVapesAlot wrote:
DMT has given me exactly what I needed, exactly when I needed it.

DMT has this lovely way of twisting and morphing and throwing your intentions back at you. Consider something along the lines of you go in to ask about contacting dead relatives and in there you are treated to a cascade of remorse for every mosquito you ever swatted over 10,000 different incarnations while grinning elves laugh and play and dance around telepathically reminding you mosquitos are relatives too. Meanwhile an egg sack hatches in your brain and a million billion pieces of yourself suddenly can't shake a craving for warm blood.

And you come back through that fractal veil somehow feeling reborn with a unmistakable assurance your loved ones are happy, at peace, proud of, and rooting for you.

Perhaps a poor example, but yeah it's kinda something like that. Surprised Wut? Confused Smile Very happy Big grin Laughing Cool

Very happy Thumbs up

DmnStr8
#12 Posted : 11/2/2018 10:37:44 PM

Come what may

I have lost quite a few loved ones in my lifetime. I am likely to lose more in the next year due to health problems. My condolences to your friend for his loss.

It is so hard when someone you Love dies. I feel like I want to turn back the clock and say and do things differently. I always want to tell them how much they meant to me. It's a certain denial that occurs at first. Wanting to reach out for one last contact. It can be hard to accept.

That is what needs to happen enable to get over the death of a loved one. At some point you must go through the motions and finally accept that they are gone and you will never talk to them again as long as you are alive. I found acceptance and peace with loss. Each loss found acceptance and peace as unique as the person who died. It just takes time. The feelings have to be addressed and the pain acknowledged.

I feel like if your friend wants to approach his loss in this way, he should do it with all his heart and really go into this journey with a mind that is ready to accept whatever comes. I think that if he approaches it in this way he may find that there is indeed a message. This message may come in a very unexpected way as dreamer042 has eloquently pointed out. It could be all to easy to come out of an experience thinking that you received nothing of a message, falling short of your expectations and subsequently feeling worse than when you started.

Sometimes the higher doses are just a white out experience for me, remembering next to nothing.Going all in on the first hand is one way to do this, but may I suggest an alternative. Take several journeys in one night. Work up to your heroic dose. Start with a medium dose and if you feel like moar then go for it. I enjoy multiple trips in one sitting. I will travel four to six times in the span of a three or four hours. I find the cobwebs are brushed away, so to speak, on the first couple trips. The latter trips I feel like I remember much moar. I also feel like I am moar receptive and things develop a better coherency in a lot of ways. I would also add that you can find a 'sweet spot' this way.

Please also consider using mushrooms. Start low and work up to a heroic dose if you wish. I feel mushrooms are a really good healing teacher. I feel like you have moar time to work with your experience. Freebase DMT is over so quickly. Mushrooms provide plenty of time to do work. Just a suggestion. Work with many teachers I say.

I wish your friend the best of luck in his healing over his loss!!

Peace!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

#13 Posted : 11/2/2018 10:42:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aaaaahhhh, the good old "fast solutions"...

has anyone online in the nexus found the solution? or the exit?

dmt is a trap like any other "fast" solution. it will only prolong the way. if anybody has ended suffering for themselves with the help of dmt, please correct me.

insight experiences need a stable, open and cleansed mind to have long-term effects. otherwise, you will just jump from one peak to another wihtout lasting positive effects.
or even worse, the realisation, that this "I" one nurtured and protected for soooooo long,
is nonexistent just rips the carpet out of ones feet. or that all things are "empty", because language is not able to give a clear view of "reality"... oh my... the pain...

this can be avoided. with diligence and an understandable description of the techniques.

the description is here:

"the mind illuminated. yates, john"

where can diligence be found?

â—‹
#14 Posted : 11/12/2018 12:29:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Dejavu2012 wrote:

1.Does he keep the flame on the dmt as he inhales the smoke?
or wait till he inhales and light it up again?

2.Hes doing it at dark early morning say 2:38 AM I suppose does it make any difference or does it matter whether its day or night?

3.to lighten the anxiety he wants to take tramadol 3 to 6 hours before the dmt
is this a good idea?

I'd take a look over at the FAQ at the top of the forum page, as there's a whole section on administration techniques - vaporizing, smoking, leaf blends, and also covering your other questions.

Also if you do a google search for the forum and the question specifically - more than likely you'll get returned many threads with answers.

The whole reason I'm saying this is that usually we'll try not to spoonfeed the easier information (i.e: things that are relatively rudimentary when starting out with dmt) to new members - when we'll usually tell them to have a thorough read through this forums various threads, stickies, etc, as this site literally has many variants of the same questions asked time and time again.

Just trying to promote a bit of 'do it yourself'. Truth be told there's alllllot of reading here, but it's certainly manageable in terms of finding the given threads to answer the basic questions such as: method of administration, setting, drug interactions, etc.

Here's a few to start, spent around 5 minutes gathering these from a search engine:

DMT vaping guide
Help and tips for smoking Spice
Daytime/Nighttime?
DMT while on Tramadol

There's many more threads beyond these few I linked.

Take care <3

Wolfnippletip
#15 Posted : 11/12/2018 11:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I vote for lights dim, ambient type music with no lyrics and no tramadol. Every time I ever tried to take anything opiate-y or sedative-y to preemptively take the edge off of a psychedelic trip it just killed or significantly dulled the experience. Energetic music, especially with lyrics tends to get twisted up and distracting for me.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Jees
#16 Posted : 11/18/2018 9:44:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dejavu2012 wrote:
...Im out till the 14th and then ill return if he trips or not to give update
We are already the 18th on my planet Confused

Jees
#17 Posted : 11/20/2018 12:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To be honest, that all sounds like a scene of Beavis and Butthead Confused