We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Reality Is A Scripted Computer Simulation For The Soul Options

mjc490
#21 Posted : 11/18/2018 10:20:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to clarify some details.

Our bodies are just computer generated images.

When i was at a festival, i was sitting at my tent. I watched people walk by while their bodies morphed. An example of this would be, i saw a tall white man change into a short black man, then change into a medium sized asian man. it sort of looked like the "changing body suits" in a scanner darkly.

I also saw a food delivery guy change from one of my friend's body images to the delivery guy's main image.

the delivery guy, and the festival, leads me to believe our bodies are just computer generated images.

So this makes me wonder who the people around me are at certain times.

When i was in jail, i believe a higher power gave me some information. some of the information said that my family members were the ones orchestrating my computer generated reality. everything is 100% written, planned, created, scripted, and designed.

i wonder if my family and friends are visiting me in different bodies at different times.

By saying everything is computer generated, you are saying your images(eyesight), signals(feelings), and information(thoughts), are computer generated. Also, there is no such thing as age, medical ailments, food, water, medicine/drugs/alcohol, money, beautiful, or ugly. You can keep adding to that list as you please.

i stated in my first post that human beings are souls attached to CGI robots.

our bodies being just images means that aging bodies are created to be the way they are. you are simply changing the body image to appear "older". also, say you are a 25 year old black man. if god wanted, your body image could change into a 75 year old asian man, instantly.

there is no food or water either, just computer generated images of food and water. when you are thirsty or hungry, that is just a signal of thirst or hunger and information in your head saying you are thirsty or hungry.

there are no medical ailments, just images ,signals and information. our bodies are just images.

medicine/drugs/alcohol are not real either. medicine/drugs/alcohol are again an image, signal, and information.

because i believe we are souls attached to CGI robots, i believe when we take a drug, there is almost like a switch somewhere that we flip on or off. when it is on, he feel "high" from the medicine/drugs/alcohol. then later that "high" switch is turned off. you dont need to ingest any "computer generated image drugs", to experience the "high" from them.

because i believe that medicine/drugs/alcohol are just images, signals, and information, i believe that all drug experiences are god given. that means that things like dmt and mushrooms, are all god given experiences. you experience what you are supposed experience.

when i saw the bodies change at the festival, i was on shrooms. but i dont believe the drugs are "real" (at least not real in how we were told they are), so i believe my shroom trip with seeing the bodies morph was a god given experience. it was an experience i could have had without ingesting any "drug images".

One time i took some "computer generated shrooms" in my apartment. i was talking to someone in my head. they said "you will be leaving this reality soon." i responded to the voice "what about my friends and family?". the voice then said "dont worry, they are coming with you!".

again, i believe it was not the drug image of shrooms that i ate, but an activation of an experience god wanted me to have. and all experiences or memories are 100% written, planned, created, scripted, and designed to be exactly the way they are.

money is not real either. its probably just a test from god. everything is computer generated, so everything really is free.

beautiful and ugly are just signals we receive. they can be turned on or off at any time.

also, because everything is computer generated, the laws of our "universe", such as physics, are completely created by god, and can change at any time. science is a creation by god as well. things react as they are designed and scripted to react.

thanks for reading Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#22 Posted : 11/19/2018 7:25:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot of affirmations, not even a single question.

So what do you want, people to confirm what you're saying? or just read it in silence?

Are you expecting some kind of dialogue or discussion? If so, then maybe propose a discussion or dialogue, ask questions.. What is it that you're less sure about? Maybe point out where the weak points in your own argument/theory is, so others can help build on it, change it, or argue against it. We should always be the most fervent questioners of our own ideas.

What do you think can be improved in the ideas? What do you think can be actually tested and proven/disproven with some kind of experiment, if anything?

0_o
#23 Posted : 11/19/2018 10:37:17 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Assuming that this is true, what is the use of it or rather how is knowing about it different than not knowing about it?

If others change and morph do you then change and morph?

If everything is scripted and designed then who has the script and who does not?

If we are souls attached to CGI:
How are souls formed?
Where are they stored?
When not in the CGI program what do they experience?
How many are there?

What if you and only you are real and this is all an experiment to see what you will do?
And if so, why?
What use is that and how and to whom and what is the goal?

Jees
#24 Posted : 11/19/2018 11:23:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reality Is A Scripted Computer Simulation For The Soul.

Why "Is" and not "may be" ?
A little imperative today aren't we? Pleased

dragonrider
#25 Posted : 11/19/2018 3:29:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Reality Is A Scripted Computer Simulation For The Soul.

Why "Is" and not "may be" ?
A little imperative today aren't we? Pleased

Exactly. You cannot KNOW any of this stuff.

If we're in a simulation, then all of this is just a simulation. But even when this is the case, we're still stuck in that simulation.
We don't know, and are incapable of knowing, about anything outside of it.
So our lives may be CGI entirely, but it's still our lives.
We cannot change any of that.

The love you feel for the people around you is real. The pain you feel when you are being hurt, or anybody you care about, is real. The excitement, the fear, the sadness or the joy....that's all real. The choices you make are real choices.

And THESE are the things that matter.
They are the only things that are undisputably real. The only real things of wich we can know, with absolute certainty, that they are real.
So if you want something real.....this is as real as it gets.

And as we've already had a lennon quote here, i'm sure you folks don't mind if i'm now gonna quote another immortal icon of western civilization here:"you got to ro-ho-holl with the punches, and get to what's real".

#26 Posted : 11/19/2018 3:45:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

endlessness wrote:
A lot of affirmations, not even a single question.

So what do you want, people to confirm what you're saying? or just read it in silence?

Are you expecting some kind of dialogue or discussion? If so, then maybe propose a discussion or dialogue, ask questions.. What is it that you're less sure about? Maybe point out where the weak points in your own argument/theory is, so others can help build on it, change it, or argue against it. We should always be the most fervent questioners of our own ideas.

What do you think can be improved in the ideas? What do you think can be actually tested and proven/disproven with some kind of experiment, if anything?

I realize that my comment here doesn't add much if anything, but:

^^^ what you said I mostly agree with

mjc490
#27 Posted : 11/19/2018 6:42:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First off, I want to apologize. I did not mean to offend anyone by sharing my beliefs.

I've got a lot of love for the nexus and all its members. So the last thing I would want to do is offend anyone here with my beliefs. So im sorry if I offended anyone.

I was hoping others might read this forum topic and comment on how their beliefs may be similar or different than mine.

If my beliefs are true, I would have to say the point of the simulation is probably different for different people.

Ive already stated that love is the reason for my life.

The point of your life may be different.

I found an interesting web page that discusses life reviews.
https://www.near-death.c...esearch/life-review.html
This web page discusses how important it is to show love for one another.

here is a quote from Albert Einstein
“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” -Einstein

I think this also means we must love one another "by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures..."

and heres a quote by Stanislav Grof
"Individuals approaching death often experience encounters with their dead relatives, who seem to welcome them to the next world. These deathbed visions are authentic and convincing they are often followed by a state of euphoria and seem to ease the transition." -Grof

There are a lot of reports out there about people on their deathbeds seeing dead relatives in the room. If this is computer simulation, and our bodies are just images, it would be possible for people to appear to one person, but not another. maybe once you die you can change your personality or body image as much as you would like. and you could come back to visit your "living" relatives.

And maybe your friends and family who have passed on come back in different bodies at different times in your life to help you. Isnt that a nice thought?

I have more to write, but I must go now.

Thanks everyone

PsyDuckmonkey
#28 Posted : 11/22/2018 2:31:28 PM

witch

Well from what I gather this is mostly the reiteration of plain old Hinduism, with modern words like "CGI" and "computer" added for woo factor. Replacing the word "illusion" with "simulation" doesn't make it new or revolutionary. Most psychonauts have had similar thoughts and have read a lot of similar literature.

Honestly, it's very hard to discuss personal beliefs, because, you know, there isn't a whole lot to discuss about them. It's perfectly okay to share your reality, but if you come off as a preacher, people may get, well, not offended exactly, but defensive in the least. A lot of us have bad experiences with priests of various kinds.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

ajlala
#29 Posted : 11/23/2018 8:07:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mjc490 wrote:

Humans are very special because we are souls attached to CGI robots. And a soul consists of two parts. One part is female one part is male. Your significant other (or your soul mate), and yourself, are made to be together. Souls are eternal and unique. For the soul, there is no such thing as death or an end. And a soul is not computer generated. It is something much more.

I believe the reason for my life is love. I am in love with my significant other, and she is the reason for all of this.

It sounds like the storyline of "Your Name", except without the comet and switching bodies part:

Jees
#30 Posted : 11/23/2018 10:04:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mjc490 wrote:
First off, I want to apologize...
No need for that, the replies were critical, not personal.

Thumbs up Love

Loveall
#31 Posted : 11/23/2018 7:32:56 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hello. Interesting discussion. Want to add that physicist are looking into this too. For example:

1) It turns out that we may be able to test for the existence of particular types of simulations that we imagine/define (as dreamer said, we may not be able to come up with what kind of simulation we are in, so we can only rule out or confirm certain simulation types). Today, physicists are looking for an asymmetry in high energy cosmic rays that may reveal an underlying simulation lattice. Right now it's about gathering data to constrain the statistical noise while looking for a signal.

2) Physicists are attempting to simulate our universe as faithfully as possible using quantum chromodynamics. They have claimed some success and say they can simulate a tiny volume of space a few fentometers across in such a way that it is close to "indistinguishable" from our real space. If they keep on improving their simulation and one day simulate an entire cell or even a concious entity, by induction that would indicate that we ourselves are very likely simulated.

3) There is moar physics to bring to the table too. The universal constants "tuning" problem could be explained neatly.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Physcisits writing/reading these kind of papers have a monotub regularly growing in their closet Big grin Twisted Evil

More reading:
https://www.technologyre...s-a-computer-simulation/

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

mjc490
#32 Posted : 12/2/2018 6:28:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just want to take a moment to share some things. Smile

With all my heart, i want to thank my significant other, and also thank my family and friends, for making my life possible.

I believe god is made up of my significant other, myself, and my family and friends. its possible that everyone's lives are orchestrated by their own significant other, themselves, and their family and friends.

i believe god has been putting me through learning experiences throughout the years. which is to say my significant other, myself, and my family and friends have been putting me through learning experiences throughout the years. all the experiences are 100% written, planned, created, scripted, and designed.

i believe, because i am a part of god, that i helped plan my life as well. i just dont have access to the memories of me planning out my life, while i am "logged into" this life.

you go through difficult experiences when you are younger, so that you can truly appreciate good things when you are older.

i know god has been teaching me things throughout the years.

more recently, jail and the mental health system were creations of god, to put me through learning experiences. one big lesson i learned in jail and in the mental health system, is, DO NOT hurt anyone, unless it's in self defense, or in defense of someone else. god really made that one clear.

all the lessons are 100% written, planned, created, scripted, and designed. you experience what you are supposed to experience.

there's a song by angels and airwaves called rite of spring. there is one part of the lyrics that i really like. it goes "If i had a chance for another try, i wouldnt change a thing, its made me all who i am inside, and if i could thank god, that i am here and that i am alive..."
if i could do it all over again, i wouldnt really change much.

as i stated before, the reason for my life is love! i am in love with my significant other, and she is the reason for all of this!

i really want to thank god, because god has given me everything! i am surrounded by wonderful people that i believe god put into my life for a reason! my life is heavenly!

i feel as though i have learned alot over the years, and i am ready to move onto the next stage of life, whatever that may be.

thanks for reading. any and all input is appreciated. please share your own individual beliefs on reality and life with me in this topic. THANKS!

Ringworm
#33 Posted : 12/3/2018 1:25:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You asked my opinion. So my opinion shall be given!
Disclaimer, it's my opinion.

First, thinking digitally is extremely culture bound. It'd be like expecting an alien lifeform to speak our specific dialect in english.

The world is made of organic machinery. This machinery has the ability to evolve, it isn't digital in nature and evolution only works because it has time. It's timeframe is different than ours. If reality were of a digital computerized nature, it just doesn't seem like it would jive.

Now MJC, I see great isolation in you.
God/energy/choas/whatever is in every life. Every person, has a bit of that in them, no soul is alone because we all come from that one. Yes, I know, some seem to have more of that energy than others.

When I dreamt and drifted off and that soul energy leaves me, I go to the one... that long sound I think the ancients called "the word of god" which is just that eternal sound.
When our bodies are left behind we go and reunite in that mass soul. Like a cloud passing over the earth, the moisture or soul energy rises to it, it stays with the whole and returns. The word rains back upon this world and into new life/bodies and we continue. We mark time for that eternal word, as the infinite ones can't mark time.
Find that energy and spirit in others. When it is in you and it grows others feel it, they love it, make their spirit excited, don't scare it away, make them shine. Love is the easiest recognizable form of this. I get great enjoyment of making the god within people show itself. Sometimes it's eye contact, sometimes it's figuring out what someone loves and asking them they right question. You'll see it in their eyes, it'll make the hair on your neck stand at attention.... just another reminder of the time when we are all one.

So that is the belief of mine.

Now.... in practice......
It doesn't matter, who cares?

Every morning you are here, now. Whatcha gonna make of it?
Me? I find something that is interesting and devote my time and energy to learning about it, getting experience working with it, obsessing over it. It makes me happy.
I'm insane if I play their game of caring about these stupid physical only gratifications.
I need to build and create, make things perfect even if its in a small universe of my own.
For other people it's different things. But this occupies my mind and keeps me free.
These other things do not matter.
Heck, what if you are right, what if it's all a computer simulation. So what? As long as I have any control over my actions I shall find enjoyment in whatever it is I want.
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

Jonabark
#34 Posted : 12/9/2018 11:25:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This kind of thing makes me nervous about the possibility that really wrong-headed delusions can be fostered by psychedelics. I generally feel very wary of the idea that self awareness in humans or animals is in any way analogous to binary code or achievable by computers. Computers are wildly different from plants or animals. how would a computer control an organic process? Computers at this point are a combination of electronic screen, telephone, and the most advanced calculators. No computer does anything it has not been designed to do. No computer wants anything, or has any curiosity. They are tools. We are not in " The Matrix".
Yes there are collections of people and individuals who seek to control others for their own interests and seek to frame the world as they would like it to be seen. Some use computers in this ego game. And we each generally want more control of our lives and to influence how others see the world. When you combine those things with the desire to understand what is going on, what is real and what is not it can lead to various kinds of paranoia.
Some forms of paranoia are helpful and provide a legitimate warning about machinations that can be dangerous and hurtful.

The great novelist Thomas Pynchon once wrote that paranoia "is nothing less than the leading edge of the discovery that everything is connected.

Some paranoia tends to leave people without meaning or choice or the ability to tell the wise from the unwise.
I believe the message you received is probably a construction of your own mind and is dangerous because it is not testable. Scientologists and various gnostic sects have similar ideas.

I would suggest trying to read some people with an earthier wisdom like Gary Snyder, or Wendell Berry and let yourself reconsider.

Jonabark
#35 Posted : 12/10/2018 1:52:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems to me that what you are considering is the ancient philosophical problem of 'The One and The Many'. In ancient Greece and India where this question was explored for centuries there were those who asserted that the Many, the experience of separate forms and beings and processes, was an illusion. They didn't have computers to project images so they saw the world of the many as something that was more of a seeming than the reality, that this seeming was projected by sensory based self consciousness and by the sense of the self as simply one of many. This idea has problems( it leads to a dualism between real and unreal) but it still exists.

mjc490
#36 Posted : 12/10/2018 6:04:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone else think that life could just be one big test from God?

PsyDuckmonkey
#37 Posted : 12/10/2018 10:39:26 PM

witch

mjc490 wrote:
Does anyone else think that life could just be one big test from God?

Most Christians seem to think that.

Jonabark wrote:
This kind of thing makes me nervous about the possibility that really wrong-headed delusions can be fostered by psychedelics. I generally feel very wary of the idea that self awareness in humans or animals is in any way analogous to binary code or achievable by computers.

Just when I expected you to say something about paranoia and losing faith in life and similar, you follow up with this computer thing? Twisted Evil Big grin rotflol

Yes, psychedelics can and do in certain people foster really "wrong-headed delusions", or rather, turn them into fanatical religious zealots of their own one-man religion. It's generally a good idea to stay open and stay humble to avoid this fate. Pleased

I really don't want to go into the depths of the computers vs. life question here. I'd have to argue like a reductionist, and then spend time refuting my own reductionist axioms, given how I'm not a reductionist... Too much work. So let me just interject that if everything is mind, then computers are mind too; as are rocks, stars, space, radio waves, life forms, everything.

Jonabark wrote:
I believe the message you received is probably a construction of your own mind and is dangerous because it is not testable. Scientologists and various gnostic sects have similar ideas.

Are you some evangelical crackpot who uses gnostic as a swearword? Wut? Anyway, mjc490's theories do not line up with any form of gnosticism, including scientology.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

AcaciaConfusedYah
#38 Posted : 12/16/2018 8:41:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I promised I would read this. I've read your interpretation. I've not read all the comments, yet. Give me a day, or 3, or some quantity of time to digest. Read others, and come to my own thoughts on the matter. I was quickly scrolling through the comments, planning to read them all in depth, but Intezam's comments always stand out to me. I'll read, digest, and express within a few days. Smile

Take care mjc,

Love
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

seagull
#39 Posted : 1/6/2019 3:08:58 AM

Hello world!

Reality is just thatsingle moment of shifting conciousness.
Change is inevitable, and it is beautifull that in time we are confronted with our own selves.

Here we are, floating in space, soon to be extinguished from a power source we call Sun. But, in the darkness lurks an opportunity, because without light as our source we will soon be developing something else that we can recognise and sense it without light. Or sense it without any of the other requirments such as being a material.
I think that in space, you can have anything you want. The point is all about will you be able to get back all that you need in order to make a clear stand. The idea of describing a continous evolving forever ongoing universe is impossible. And to take it all in is next to impossible. Because we humans are already compressing information about life into smaller versions of itself.
But we forget that it is not an exact replica.

Just like how you would make anything in real life smaller it means it will actually lose some of its value and thats what we actually do with thought.
Forget not the most important thing/idea about controlling destiny, wise man tell you not to dable with destiny and let it happen.
But the truth is that we will never satisfy the need, a quench. The thirst is so needed that only can be revealed to whom it may concern.

It is funny. When you discover exactly how you work. That the flow of universal thought is a flow that is combined of thousands of beings. All having togetherput millions of thoughs.
You&Iverse

AcaciaConfusedYah
#40 Posted : 1/26/2019 8:07:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well....
After some time to read/skim the various posts - I don't think I have a whole lot that I can add to this discussion that has not already been said.
mjc has stated his position and beliefs, and other people have contributed.

I, personally, do not subscribe to this "computer generated" notion of "reality." I would be more willing to put my money on "This is some other being's DMT trip or dream" than "this is a CGI simulation."

However, it IS a simulation. It's a simulation of what would happen when the universe happens. I don't think it was carefully scripted by a sole creator. Sure there are a few lone wolf programmers and coders, but most work as a team. Collaboration with each other to see if the other person knows how to overcome an obstacle. In the case of the universe, it is scripted by the molecules and atoms. (which are scripted by smaller and smaller and smaller..... bits of mass.)

Yes, I've had psychedelic experiences that have left me imagining that reality is an expression of a very complex series of wave functions that have been crashed from their wave form into a series of particles. From there, they orient themselves in a seemingly infinite number of different positions and arrangements. They form these constructs, bodies, that we use to express ourselves. Maybe the molecules are the sentient ones, and our idea of consciousness is a joke? Without their orientation, there would be absolutely no "body" to hold a soul. But, they orient themselves based on conditions. Conditions which have been ever changing....

I try not to get too hung up on the human models of interpreting the universe and reality. Humans desire models so that they can explain the "uneasily-explained." This is a process that has occurred time after time after time. An example - look at the early models of the atom. Look at how much the models have changed. They have changed to match the "observable." So, to imply that reality is a simulation also implies that you limit the simulation to a model. Currently, your model does not have supporting evidence that matches the observable. If substantial data can provide a reproducible means to test this model, then it would be something that is widely discussed throughout all off the "flesh machines." (Even the "CGI robots" [shoot, they'd/we'd be happy, because then they/we would have that awareness that you say that they/we lack.)

I don't think a model can describe what's going on. Not any human (or computer) model. And, you already know my feelings from our exchanges in chat - I have many favorable theories about this thing. But, they are all theories. One, or all, of them might be right.... or one or all may be wrong.

My favorite theory is that the "universe" is just trying to experience itself in as many/or all subjective ways possible within the limiting and physical restrictions. Our constructs are just one of the many ways that the quantum weirdness expresses itself. Maybe it's not too different from some of your beliefs, but I feel like you apply too much emotion into these beliefs. I don't mean emotion like "love" or "hate" - but a fear that you may be wrong. How do you feel about being wrong? Are you comfortable admitting when you are wrong? Would you be willing to admit that you are wrong if there were to be some sort of unified observable data that would prove your theory incorrect? I only ask, because I know that I am wrong quite often. By being wrong, I my feel disappointed in myself, but I am also opening my mind to learn something new.

The fear of being wrong causes many people to commit to beliefs - even when the beliefs are not supported with rationality and only considered from subjective views. We see it throughout every single religion. All religions claim an absolute --- which leads one to think that maybe none of them are absolute... or even close. Maybe they are so far from the truth that they can't even imagine what truth is?

Unfortunately, that is how I feel about the CGI robot theory. I cannot confirm your theory. It might be a possibility, but it might not. There are a lot of "mights." There are too many "mights" for me to pick one, and as far as I am concerned - I've never been obligated to pick! People may tell me I "should" pick, but they have no authority over my choice.

In ways we're similar - you're convinced that there is an absolute; and I am convinced that "there could be an absolute, but we've got no way to know." - basically, there is no absolute. I know that out of body experiences and the "aha" moments can feel empowering. As mentioned, I've had many theories and many "aha!" moments. But, they are moments. Fractals of time within time. And once they've passed, then they've fulfilled their possibility of existing before submerging into the abyss of existence.

Personally, I think you should stop worrying about WHAT "reality" is, and focus on just doing it. I am sure that people have said this in previous comments. No matter what it is, we're still gonna be doing it until we aren't doing it any longer. Who cares if some bearded dude in the clouds made this place, who cares if it is a computer, who cares if the crazy space aliens made human beings as a science experiment.... Those things ARE the distractions. Fixation on a singular concept blinds one from seeing all the other possibilities. Focusing on one concept robs you of the joys that may come from learning and exploring new ideas. It's fun to entertain such thoughts, but when they become obsessive, then you're only cheating yourself out of the pleasure within..... what ever you wanna call this life.

Personally, I'd drop the absolutes, and just love your lady; find a hobby; start producing art; anything that allows you to express your feelings. Shoot, write a sci-fi book about the CGI reality and your perspectives. The rest will fall into place once you stop trying to put cylindrical pegs into triangular holes. One size does not fit all. LOL

However, you can use love to fill any hole. Love
It changes shape so that it can join those who wish to experience it.

Happiness can fill any hole.

Fear can fill any hole.

Hate can fill any hole.

When people have a void – such as the feelings associated with existential crisis/questioning, they want to fill that void with something. They will often fill it with an emotion and idea. The voids are created from temporary awareness of our true ignorance. Once we're aware of our void/ignorance, we try to fill it with a model - piece together the gaps. This construct can be a result of many things - such as social activities, musical preference, art, hobbies, TV shows, conspiracy theories on the internet..... and it goes on. So, people say, "Oh crap, I DON'T know what I thought I knew. What is the easiest answer that creates the least amount of cognitive dissonance?" --- NOT! People don't say that! or think that! they just do it. Without thinking. People will use their immediate influences and construct a mental model to easily fill the gaps that have been created from moments of temporary awareness of our true ignorance.

You asked me to reply, I did. It may not be what you were looking for, but it is what has found you. I told you it would be when the time is right. Is this the right time?
***Looks to the right; sees the clock on the oven***
Yep, it looks like the time is right.

You know I love yah, mjc. I hope you don't take my words as negative criticism. I wanted to convey my perspective and do so in an honest manner. It's ok to have disagreeing beliefs about these ideas. Healthy communication and collaboration helps us move further away from ignorance. When one closes their mind off from being able to learn, then they are accepting ignorance and accepting a constructed model, from which their own mind created. Upon collaboration, then the model can be proposed. After speculation and thorough investigation, it is either accepted by the consensus, or the idea is rejected. In my opinion, a singular person cannot construct a model that fills the void that has been created by the mystery of the universe. If they can, great! What are they trying to prove? To who? Why? And then what?

SmileLove Love

Take Care,
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

PREV1234NEXT»