We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Positronic Ayahuasca brewing Options

shroombee
#41 Posted : 5/24/2021 10:32:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
1. I found that using the bottom of my tongue to "lick any leftover liquid sticky complex" off the spoon will grab any rest of it once you have poured it off from spoon to under the tongue. I get it all this way. I simply press the spoon against the bottom tip of my tongue to grab any leftover from the spoon.

I used this technique to get most of the complex off the spoon. Thought it was a little awkward and perhaps this part of the process could be improved.

Quote:
2. The liquid sticky like complex should have all dissolved, there is none leftover when I do this after 15 minutes, be sure to press down with bottom of tongue the whole time to trap the sticky liquid complex in the sublingual mucosa under the tongue.

Hmmmm... I definitely noticed a blob of gel in the saliva when I spit it out. I'll see if I can get all the gel to dissolve next time.

Quote:
3. Don't swish your mouth out with anything, just spit out any saliva into a cup from your mouth after 15 minutes, then just sit there as you experience the trip for the next 90 minutes, go brush your teeth if you want way later...it does not hurt the tongue, feels completely fine after it's dissolved. It's even good for dental health imho as it kills any bacteria. But your teeth should be just fine, as we are trapping it in the sublingual mucosa under the tongue.

My lips and tongue were still stinging after spitting out the saliva/gel. That might bother me on a more intense trip. Are you thinking there's some residual DMT that gets absorbed by now swishing after spitting?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dithyramb
#42 Posted : 5/30/2021 1:12:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Ava for reporting on your discoveries!

I have not been able to read all your writings thoroughly so I apologize in advance if the answers to my questions are already written.

If I understand right, you say that THH is unique in many ways, the only harmala with "serotonin blocking" and tryptamine like effect? And you say it has a feminine energy?

What else do we know about THH? Is it true that it is the least stable of all the harmalas? For example could it be that fresh caapi has much higher THH content than dried, and that this is the reason for the much higher THH to harmine ratios in traditional ayahuasca brews compared to vine (I am assuming that all analysis on vine has been done on dried material, and never on fresh) (It seems the long acidic boil - without adding reducing metal - conversion theory has never been proven)?

You have reported that adding harmine to the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT complexation caused a hindrance to the effect. Have you ever tried adding THH to the complexation rather than taking it beforehand? Could it be that THH does not bring this hindrance?

Thanks again for the info and inspiration!

The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#43 Posted : 6/2/2021 4:07:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much Ava, I think I know you too and have been appreciating the info you have been sharing.

So much is waiting to be discovered, right around the corner, but still it's not easy.

Do you think natural saccharides in chacruna or caapi might be playing a similar role to | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |?

Here's a data point: my attempts for years at brewing rue and various light plants together never completely succeeded as did drinking them separately, or as did single alloyed medicine ayahuasca (with caapi). Caapi is sweet, rue is not...

So do you guys think that certain natural (poly)saccharides in certain additive plants in the brew could support alkaloid absorption? Do DMT and possibly other actives get complexated with polysaccharides by simply boiling all the plants (including plants with polysaccharides) together? Any clues?

Thank you 🍀
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

downwardsfromzero
#44 Posted : 6/3/2021 12:37:15 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

dithyramb wrote:
do you guys think that certain natural (poly)saccharides in certain additive plants in the brew could support alkaloid absorption?
Well, it is interesting to note that one of the ways of kicking an ayahuasca/anahuasca experience into action is by eating a piece of (polysaccharide-rich) bread. Maybe there's more to that than simply stimulating release of the stomach contents into the small intestine, maybe not. It is also unclear what role oils and fats may play in the process, that is to say better results have been reported when the bread was buttered or when a buttery croissant was used (presumably for the luxury experience Very happy )

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dithyramb
#45 Posted : 6/3/2021 8:45:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And what about mushrooms stored in honey..? Could it be that the honey allows for better delivery and thus stronger experiences of the mushrooms? My rue + mushroom honey experiences have always been amazingly strong...

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#46 Posted : 6/5/2021 6:33:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have countless experiences. İt's the only way İ have experienced the mushrooms so İ don't have a reference for comparison, but they were all without exception, really strong, regardless of decreasing dose from time to time. A low dose, still delivering a powerful experience would be 3g rue + 15 dried liberty caps worth of mush honey.

Dried mushroom powder stored in honey eaten after rue tea, to be clear.

Powerful emotional release and heart opening and the whole world turns into a magical fairy tale land.

~ Pablo Amaringo

PREV123