CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Positronic Ayahuasca brewing Options

CatPharm
#21 Posted : 12/7/2018 3:48:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar, thank you for taking the time for this thread.

After, what i thought to be, thoroughly filtering both vine and chakruna after each boil, i was still left with a decent amount of sediment after a couple days refrigeration. Is this unusual? Maybe I wasnt as thorough as i thought i was being??

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tregar
#22 Posted : 12/8/2018 1:23:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes Jees, quite the perceptual consiousness shift indeed. It's like the consiousness is tuned to a whole nother frequency, which seems to be more real than channel normal from this world. Like the UDV calls it, "Mysterious tea", a link to the Divine. It's as if one has finally arrived home, it seems very familiar.

Aldous Huxley explains it well with the concept of "Mind at Large": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_at_Large

Catpharm, It's not unusual once the filtered and reduced brew is placed in a fridge to see floaty stringy like material fall out, this is most likely oil like substances from the leaf, I keep it in the brew. Heating the brew back up will cause this stuff to re-absorb back into the hot liquid.

After the brew is filtered then reduced, like to immediately measure it out into some 1/2 pint jars, cool to room temp, then can be frozen if you choose. Prefer caapi extract added to reheated hot leaf brew in dreams, as don't usually have the time to hammer, chop, and boil caapi too.

As far as sediment that falls all the way to the bottom of the jar and sticks to the bottom, then simply decant the brew from the bottom sediment, keeping only the liquid layer above it. Consider the fridge as just another additonal tool to help rid the brew of bottom seeking sediment. I don't see this type of stuff in my brew due to the extensive cotton filtering (use about 16 cotton balls to filter 2 liters of boiled brew), but it can happen...perhaps your extra sediment is coming from the whole processed caapi, hard to say.

tregar
#23 Posted : 12/8/2018 11:32:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just rest assured that if you have filtered thru cotton balls before all the reduction, then you are good to go, and the brew is as clean as you are gonna get it. I choose not to put it in the fridge and watch to see what falls out after all this...even seeing the plant oils and what not still floating around in the brew tend to make one apprehensive, as I don't want to see what is being drunk, the pre-viewing of mind and stomach connection is not needed, lol. Once put the brew in the fridge to watch what would still fall out, (never again!) and yeah, there will still be some sort of assorted gunk in it, best not to look at it, as when it is dispersed dark brown, it looks more appealing.

Also helps to pinch the nose while drinking the 2 to 3oz in dreams, the smell of the brew is not appealing, reminds one of a frog in a blender or forest rot, and the taste is bad too but tolerable, but at least not being able to smell it helps.

tregar
#24 Posted : 12/9/2018 9:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Always remember, that in times of intense struggle, have music playing, it will ground you, it marks the passage of time, it is very comforting. The Icaros are very important to the whole healing process of being. And be present in the moment, it's all you have. Not the past nor future, but now. And always remember to freakin exercise! Stay physically active in the weightroom or aerobics, pick your passion.

Death is hard to deal with, I know. Ayahuasca teaches much about death and dying and being reborn again in the process. You want your consciousness to be reborn, it is necessary. Love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Jees
#25 Posted : 12/10/2018 6:21:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is very nice tregar.

A man I know who is well acquainted with traditional style said that the icaro's are the most important overall.

I think of icaro's like the flying carpet you're sitting on.
One better has a good taste in choosing the finer ones because they fly better. Pleased

Asher7
#26 Posted : 12/10/2018 8:11:30 AM

Professional Tracker

A little while back I decided to smoke some cannabis after a 3 or so year break and after a break like that the first few highs are always pure panic attack, I’m a terrible person because I did this instead of that, just that whole progress report since last checking in. I decided on music and put in an icaro off youtube out of random curiosity and as I came up and drifted back in my head just on cannabis the music opened up so much more than what I heard at baseline. There was this whole pattern and way they were shaking the leaves that it took on just as much complexity as a drummer in a “common” band.

I just latched on and rode the music and all the panic left. It really blew my mind how much complexity was in the arrangement of that icaro and the fact I just never heard one open up before. I bet some incredible icaros have come and gone over time.

Do they write new icaros like songs or do they stick to strick specific songs like karate katas?

grollum
#27 Posted : 12/10/2018 3:34:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you guys like to post one or the other Icaro or music video which get you though the chewy bits of your aya walks? Maybe that might be content for a new thread?!

I realy enjoyed this playlist posted on chacruna.net: https://chacruna.net/a-playlist-for-psilocybin-by-kelan-thomas/

I like it because it stays away from the typical psydub and psychedelic cliches and has a broader view!

Jees
#28 Posted : 12/10/2018 4:16:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A nice collection of songs can be found at:
https://www.sacredvalleytribe.com/medicine-songs

Asher7
#29 Posted : 12/11/2018 2:12:38 AM

Professional Tracker

Awesome I’ll check them out when I have some time and let you know what I think.Thumbs up

tregar
#30 Posted : 1/30/2019 1:57:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Listen to progressive house music as my icaro, stuff like what is played on protonradio streaming for free, or I'll pick from the top 10 mixes on the list for the month. Jaytech music typical example. I can then close my eyes and drift off into places that are "way out there". Music marks the passage of time and it will help to ground you when you are on a level that is higher than what you anticipated to be at. Some of the modern progressive mixes have minimal chants and vocals along with the drums that emulate to me what I might here in my mind if I were at my own personal Jungle Temple. Most of what I like has no vocals, but just amazing music quality, but I have to search for days to find the songs I like, and then play those when the time comes. Searching for good music is fun though, cause when you find that rare gem, you are happy.

Conclusion:

Swim has dreamed traditional hawaiian psychotria as admixture only, it is phenomenal at just 30 to 35 grams (never exceed that amount!) but it is very hard to find, often it appears for a few months at a time, but one has to wait all year to catch it. 30 to 35g probably contains around 60mg to 70mg admixture, but the reduced hot liquid leaf salt brew form is completely far more powerful and way exceeds in quality compared to any form of admixture xtals (probably due to dynamics of digestion) follow part 2 quotes from Palmer in table of contents on post #1. He is right on the mark, and those few pages from his book are top notch writing.

Hawaiian psychotria seems to be somewhat rare, but when it is around good to stock up. Swim has dreamed hawaiian psychotria over 55 times over the years, is the only admixture had dreamed, if it is not around, then swim doesn't dream Ayahuasca.

tregar
#31 Posted : 9/28/2019 3:45:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Latest Discovery in dreams for a 100% clear of debris/muck brew (totally transparent):

Was dreaming the brown looking brew after cotton filtering over the past few years (past 55+ Aya dreams), then found out you can just stick brew in fridge for a few days and it develops a see thru brew that contains all the actives:

IF you then take your filtered brown looking leaf brew and set it in the fridge for a few days, any and all brown muck that the cotton filtering did not get out will fall to the bottom of the 1/2 pint tall jar by the 3rd day...

...and you will be left with a transparent (see thru) brew with just a twinge of yellow color, decant this from the 1/4 to 1/2" brown muck at the bottom, keep only this top layer....throw the bottom brown muck layer away as the top layer contains all the water soluble salt based actives from the leaf....this see thru brew is highly ornamentally potent and 100% free of mud and debris. Then just add required amount to your caapi.

After brew has sat in fridge for several days: You will be left with 1/2 pint jars with around 6oz in each...with each 1oz = 10g of hawaiian psychotria leaf. 2oz to 3oz is a typical dose (20 to 30g of leaf). 20g of leaf contains around estimated 40g of actives, 30g of leaf contains around estimated 60g of actives.

tregar
#32 Posted : 9/30/2019 1:05:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After brew sits for a few days in fridge, simply decanted the orangish colored transparent liquid from the mud/particles that have settled out at the bottom, and throw the mud away.
tregar attached the following image(s):
jar.jpg (39kb) downloaded 293 time(s).

tregar
#33 Posted : 9/30/2019 1:52:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

left: freshly brewed and filtered thru strainer & cotton balls.

right: after sitting in fridge x 3 days. Keep top transparent orangish liquid, and throw bottom 1/2" layer of mud/particles away.
jar2.jpg (49kb) downloaded 287 time(s).

tregar
#34 Posted : 10/4/2019 3:34:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't fall for the Ayahuasca always causes nausea, puking, and sitting on the toilet.

Following this procedure will yield Ayahuasca with zero nausea and a grand 3 hour experience that is out of this world. Using too much leaf (above 35 grams of Hawaiian psychotria is way beyond a plus 5 experience and will cause nausea in the brain (not stomach) just because the actives are way too high, keep on the low to moderate strength side with the leaf (20 to 35g leaf) for a zero nuasea experience. I hate nausea myself, and have never thrown up in over 60 times I have prepared Aya this way in dreams, nor have I had to sit on toilet, get rid of the mud and particles that are nauseating to the intestines with this method outlined, and you are good to go, learned it from Sync and Meteor back in the day. Aya is very trippy, so be prepared.

Mother Ayahuasca has also been shown to grow new neurons in the brain, cure major depression & fight alcoholism and drug abuse of all kinds. The mood lift lasts a couple weeks while it is building up brand new neurons in the brain, good stuff. The first 4 days have a strong mood lift. The closed eye visions are realistic and tell a story, just like entering a University as Shanon used to call it, Antipodes of the Mind is imho the very best book on Ayahuasca, check it out if you get the chance.

I don't think it will ever by popular as most people do not know how to prepare it correctly, get good materials, used inferior materials, how to prevent nausea etc. The Shaman in the Amazon knows his plants well and how to prepare it properly. But they still don't use the fridge to make it 100% free of debris. Like I said, I hate nausea, even the slightest bit of it, so I have come to love Ayahuasca by preparing it with care, love, and free of nauseating particles, would have it no other way.

Ayahuasca reaches levels of powerful beauty & strength quickly and easily just like the movie "Anna", She kicks much ass.
anna.jpg (6kb) downloaded 257 time(s).

Jagube
#35 Posted : 10/4/2019 4:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks tregar for your research into this and putting it all together.

Personally I don't do anything special with regard to cooking to make my tea less nauseating. IME the source plant material can make a big difference though. There is nauseating leaf, and there is leaf that's not nauseating at doses that most people would find satisfying, even when filtered very coarsely, i.e. through a cloth.

I do have some nauseating leaf still though, so might give your cotton ball filtering a try. I'm wondering if coffee filters (possibly stacked up) would have the same effect? They would seem more efficient due to the larger surface area through which the liquid can pass.

tregar
#36 Posted : 10/4/2019 9:33:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good point Jagube, unfortunately not even a drop of the brew makes it thru even a single coffee filer. This is where a cotton ball works like magic.

ava69
#37 Posted : 5/2/2021 12:35:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New discovery for 2021, as dried Hawaiian psychotria is basically extinct, no where to be found for the last several years, it might all be diverted to the numerous Ayahuasca centers in South America.

2 minute formed clear HPBCD DMT liquid very bioavailable sublingually under tongue & outperforms DMT salts orally by many factors in personal trials, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca.

Part 1: HPBCD complexed DMT experimental dosage, effects & duration
Part 2: receptorome chart & explanation
Part 3: Tetrahydroharmine (THH) effects
Part 4: Tetrahydroharmine receptorome similarities to mescaline; potentiates cactus & safety note
Part 5: chemist Patrick Arnold's HPBCD prohormones & bloodwork studies
part 6: Dr. Narang: "with sublingual" or "under the tongue" better than buccal, gingival & palatal
part 7: a little bit on my 70 Ayahuasca experiences, doses & visions
part 8: New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water.
part 9: 20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman
part 10: how to make tetrahydroharmine

Latest experimental findings:

part 11: update 5-12-21 see post #25, ORAL AYAHUASCA REPORT: 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg HPBCD in 10 drops very hot water formed clear 0.500ml solution after 2 minutes of kneading/mashing on a spoon: clear solution mixed into 2oz hot water solution of 200mg harmine + 250mg THH resulted in +5 Shulgin scale Shocked experience IDENTICAL to 30 grams potent Hawaiian psychotria brew (Having taken 30 to 40 grams of Hawaiian psychotria with Caapi over 70 times over a period of many years).

70mg HPBCD DMT absorbed several factors better than oral freebase DMT or DMT salts (all were mild +3 Sad experiences in a dozen trials, due to poor oral body absorption). The HPBCD DMT out performed and absorbed better than the dozen DMT salt experiments (70 to 120mg) I performed years ago. The results are similar to several papers I have read in which HPBCD was used to enhance the absorption of oral pharmaceuticals over their normal oral absorption by many factors.

Example: HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent.Thumbs up

part 12: Sublingual 60mg DMT complexed to 420mg HPBCD with 10 drops very hot water on a spoon with 2 minutes of mashing & stirring: PHENOMENAL strength, active for 90 minutes, profound open eyed beauty, heavy CEV imagery, music incredible, very euphoric. See post #43.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...sts&t=96861&p=3

I used a 7:1 gram weight ratio of HPBCD (hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, molar weight between 1200 to 1500 g/mol) on auction sites and elsewhere, to DMT (molar weight = 188g/mol) in order to keep the molar ratio of cyclodextrin to host drug at a 1:1 molar ratio.

What I did was place 30mg freebase dmt on a spoon, add 210mg of HPBCD powder on top the DMT, add 5 drops (less than 0.250ml) of VERY HOT near boiling water from a pipette, this was water that was pre-heated up in microwave in coffee cup. I knead/mash & mix it all together using end of a spoon for 2 minutes, it turns into a clear sticky solution, then draw up liquid with pipette, place drops under tongue and hold for 15 minutes. The DMT will all dissolve into the bloodstream.

210mg of HPBCD may look like alot when laid out, but when even just a few drops of hot water is added to it, it shrinks into a small sticky clear mass as it is derived from a sugar molecule, perfect for "under the tongue" use.

Strong effects at 5 minutes after the end of the 15 minute HPBCD DMT sublingual drug delivery under tongue: tryptamine rush/buzz & greatly elevated heart rate & pulse, dilated pupils...neon colorful visuals/visions...peak at 30 to 45 minutes, duration 60 to 90 minutes. 250mg tetrahydroharmine taken orally 3 hours earlier, transcendent combination, music sounded heavenly, the spiritual power of music.

I would imagine this might allow those who normally get nausea from oral preps to avoid the nausea. There is no burn under tongue, taste yes. I used this 3 times in one night over the course of several hours with THH, and my tongue was just fine, no burn or scarring. Felt just fine next day too. I experienced profound beauty and had visuals, very transcendent. Zero nausea.

Narang and Sharma mention in their 2010 sublingual paper that under the tongue pharmaceuticals can be 3 to 10 times more bioavailable than oral. HPBCD makes the non-water soluble DMT water soluble. It traps and delivers small molecules such as DMT extremely effectively across the mucosa membrane under the tongue, with it's high permeability (only 100 to 200 micrometers thick) and rich blood supply--shuttling the DMT directly to bloodstream.

Most studies recommend a 1:1 equimolar ratio of HPBCD to host drug for complexing.

This was using DMT cleaned up using a sodium carbonate wash. PKA of DMT is 8.75 or so, so please do not use a sodium bicarbonate wash -- it will eat up most of your DMT, as ph of bicarb is not high enough, it needs to be 1 to 2 points higher than PKA of DMT, at 11 or 11.5 or so is perfect, where 100% sodium carbonate PH is at, found in pool isle of home box store.

HPBCD is a new technology that allows freebase nonpolar drugs like DMT to be trapped by the cyclodextrin inner cavity which is composed of an inner "non-polar trap", and "outer polar cavity or cone" which allows the normally water insoluble DMT to be made 100% water soluble.

HPBCD is composed from a sugar molecule, it has been used to make scores of other non-water soluble drugs 100% water soluble and reach peak activity as measurements of the drug in the bloodstream indicated that all of the freebase drug was absorbed effectively.

Other examples of non water soluble freebase non-polar drugs complexed with HPBCD made water soluble: hormones, pregnisolone, etc.

Apparently, this also makes the DMT absorb very well if taken orally as well, possibly improving even the oral bio-availability substantially when taken with RIMA's to activate it, etc.

THH or tetrahydroharmine can be taken orally (100, 150 to 200mg), my favorite in combo, while the DMT can be used sublingually, allowing the best of both worlds. No nausea felt. Have tried this in dreams several times in one night, and it works extremely well, tryptamine rush felt around 5 or more minutes after sublingual application, peak at 30 to 45 minutes, like an extended sub-breakthrough, excellent for long lasting transcendental contemplation and work. Best to limit to once a week or so, so no tolerance.

professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
Quote:
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice.

I agree with his statement. Should add that music sounds quite incredible on a combo of 150mg or more of THH + DMT as tetrahydroharmine imho breaks down the filters or barriers in the mind, so that "mind at large" can be let loose, very similar to listening to music on cactus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_at_Large

In TIHKAL, 300mg of tetrahydroharmine (THH) is equated by one psychonaut to the closed eye visionary (CEV) power of 100mg harmaline, but without all the nausea and dizziness. I totally agree. It glows blue under blacklight, like LSD or psilocin & has a metallic-like lingering taste with a 10.5 hour half-life.

Don't forget that this should improve the ORAL BIOAVAILABILITY of dmt when combined with a RIMA as well -- this technology has been used to potentiate these freebase drugs ORALLY as well -- this could potentially mean an Ayahuasca experience that is strong in potency.

"Sublingual mucosa as a route for systemic drug delivery" by Narang & Sharma 2010:
https://innovareacademic...pps/Vol3Suppl2/1092.pdf

As you can see from this bottom sublingual viagra study, even 50 to 100mg doses can be administered under the tongue, the authors noting that less of the drug was required, and that it began working in only one half the normal time of an oral dose:

"The start of pharmacological activity after sublingual administration of sildenafil citrate in 30 patients affected by erectile dysfunction." by Siati & Franzolin 2003:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12741340/

Tetrahydroharmine on it's own will also yield the same type visions as harmaline, it just takes more of it. For example, around 300mg of THH will yield the same visions as about 100mg harmaline...even if the THH dose is split in two over several hours, the visions will still be apparent some time after the 2nd dose takes effect, the doses are additive.

THH in the caapi also seems to strongly activate the right hand hemisphere of the brain-- the side that performs tasks that have do with creativity and the arts, feelings, visualizations, imagination, holistic thinking & intuition, empathy, spirituality & connectedness. Researchers found that the right side of the brain lit up in brain scans of people who took LSD, mescaline, or mushrooms. This includes tetrahydroharmine. The world is largely moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development.

Quote from TIHKAL by Dr. Shulgin "More studies on tetrahydroharmine are absolutely imperative."

1) This could also be used to make HPBCD complexed DMT drops which can be added to a hot water tea that already has (around 180 to 220mg) harmine and (150 to 250mg) tetrahydroharmine dissolved in it (using added crushed vitamin C or similar to dissolve) for a SUPER POTENT ORAL pharmahuasca exeperience. Mix it all together and take at the exact same time, just as the Shaman's do. This is how I used to take the Ayahuasca over 65 times I made using same ingredients mixed into 2oz of hot psychotria leaf tea filtered and boiled down to 2oz.

2) Don't forget the importance of tetrahydroharmine or THH, which is 2nd highest ingredient in Caapi made Ayahuasca...you will want to experience real TRUE Ayahuasca, which is a brew high in it (from 150 to 250mg, 250 to 300mg for intense visions):

A little bit on my 70 Ayahuasca experiences, doses & visions

FYI: The THH is an SRI (serotonin reuptake inhibitor with significant adrenal activity at A2A thru A2C receptors, similar to mescaline in that regard), it has super weak MAOI activity (see Wikipedia on tetrahydroharmine).

I looked up the data comparing RIMA activity of THH to harmine from a lab supplier who gave the data, and they referenced THH as only having around 1/100th the RIMA strength of harmine, practically non-existent strength as a RIMA. That would mean it would take 20,000mg of THH to equal 200mg of harmine in RIMA strength. Harmine & harmaline however have significant RIMA/MAOI activity.

P.S. I have not actually tried the sublingual DMT by itself, I always prefer it with THH taken orally about 1/2 hour before applying the sublingual HPBCD DMT under my tongue. THH will not activate the DMT at all, but the combo of the two (oral THH + sublingual complexed DMT) is my absolute favorite after trying this several times.

How to best describe THH or tetrahydroharmine:

THH alone (200 to 300mg) with open eyes = everything is brighter and extremely colorful, beauty enhancement is over the top...neon-diamondlike is my best description, like looking down thru several meters of clear blue ocean water on a bright sunny day, just like professor8 describes it. A study done once on the UDV found that brews with high levels of tetrahydroharmine were preferred over all other brews, they found the "dmt was not the main attraction" but actually brews high in THH, fascinating study.

With 250mg to 300mg THH, closed eye dream-like Ayahuasca visions actually form with closed eyes that begin with colored sparkles and geometric dots and ziggly lines in orange, green, and blue that dart around and then progress to the monochrome visions for 1.5 to 2 hours, These visions are WAY beyond 4k, and highly detailed. The DMT seems to add color and brightness to the visions. The DMT also of course adds strong psychedelic alterations & activity to the journey and enhances the quality of music in combo with THH, music sounds incredible as mentioned before for several hours, especially if you keep taking the sublingual DMT around once an hour for the next 3 hours.

Years ago, I took DMT freebase (70 to 90mg) with harmine and THH pharmahuasca at least a dozen times, and found it mild at best (on a Shulgin scale of 1 to 5, they were all +3 experiences). I even tried to dissolve it into coca cola and citric acid in hot water to make it absorb better as the salt, but it only slightly increased the strength.

The sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT tried the other day was all encompassing and strong at only 30mg, very impressed, I can only imagine where stronger doses will carry this psychonaut.

After that I switched to taking 30 to 35 grams of Hawaiian psychotria boiled down to a couple oz, then added the harmine + thh to the 2oz of hot pychotria tea....well that blew my mind CONSISTENTLY for many years, as I continued to use it over 65 times! Most of the experiences were +4 to +5, very strong indeed, much stronger than the freebase used dmt.

This agrees with what I read from clearlight:
Quote:
Clearlight experiments that involved several people found the leaf brew form superior to extracted actives, they found the leaf brews very strong and powerful & clairavoyant (+5 Shulgin scale), while they mentioned that the extracted actives were mild (+3 Shulgin scale) at best, even up to 100mg. Again, this is poorly understood.

Even Jonathan Ott found that in his 20 experiments posted in his book "Ayahuasca Analogues", that none of his later experiments with extracted actives quite matched the power of his 1st actual Ayahuasca brewed with caapi and good real leaf (experiment #1), he had no explanation for this. He did however find 70mg to be close to it, but still not the same.

From "Articulations, On the Utilisation and Meanings of Psychedelics" (2015) by Julian Palmer:
Quote:
Modern day researchers, spearheaded by people such as myself, have realized that Jonathan Ott's calculations fall short of what most explorers need for a truly visionary experience. Even with a strong harmine/Banisteriopsis caapi dosage, 30-60mg of dmt is not sufficient to produce significant visionary effects in most people. So if fact, a dosage of 30-40mg of dmt is where tryptamine-like effects just begin to occur for most people, and 10-25mg dmt is not really noticeable above the gentle psychoactive effects of the harmine.

Each person is different and for some rare individuals, 30-40mg may be about as much dmt as they wish to take--but most people need at least 60-80mg for sufficient psychoactive effects and even at this dosage, you generally cannot expect a full-blown visionary experience, even when using a strong dose of 4 grams of syrian rue or 100 grams of strong caapi vine. Also, it should be pointed out that going beyond 4 grams of syrian rue (around 200-280mg of harmaline) or 100 grams of strong caapi vine (150--250mg of harmine) can increase the negative effects of these beta-carbolines--which include a feeling of heaviness, pressure in the head, inability to walk properly, more purging and perhaps more of an emphasis on bodily processes.

An oral dosage of 100mg of dmt is where the visionary qualities really begin to occur, for most people say when they are taking 3 grams of syrian rue or 80 grams of strong vine, and in context, 40-60 grams of strong vine is enough to fully mao inhibit most people.

I would say to neophyte explorers to tread carefully, and to slowly increase your dmt dosage in increments: perhaps starting at 60mg, going to 100mg, then 150mg. Some people are going to find 100mg of dmt to be exceedingly strong, and it will perhaps give them an experience they did not feel ready for.

It came to my attention after an embarrassing number of years, that taking freebase crystal DMT orally was not as potent, colourful, or clear as taking the equivalent amount of DMT in a tea that was brewed from the plant. For many years, I couldn't see how there could be a difference, but after doing some comparisons, it was obvious that the tea was much better, and the experiences resulting from the crystalline extract were inferior.

You could take twice or even three times as much DMT crystal as the equivalent in brew, and the experience from the crystal would never be as bright or full as that from the tea. Why could this be?

With extracted dmt, with chemicals used it would appear that some dimensions and qualities of the tryptamine molecules are compromised. Also, there is the factor of isolating the alkaloids from the rest of the plant. For example, there are very few people who say that extracted pure mescaline from the cactus is as potent of full bodied compared to when they take the tea made from the cactus flesh.

When making a tea from the whole plant, you are extracting the essence of the plant intelligence from its very flesh, not just isolating the alkaloids. In the alchemic method "Spagyrics" developed by Paracelsus, often considered the father of modern medicine, the ashes of the plant are commonly burnt and then blended back into an alcohol-extracted tincture. Friends who have experimented with this procedure report that a Spagyric tincture of Ayahuasca is much more potent than a normal tea prepared from the same amount of Ayahuasca vine.

However, at this point, I have noticed that ALL the dried Hawaiian psychotria is extinct, and is no longer available. So I am looking forward in dreams to oral HPBCD complexed DMT at around 60mg on up, and hoping this will do the trick, I'm sure it will after having experienced what I really love with the 30mg sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT.

I have read HPBCD complexing these non-water soluble freebase drugs to make them orally 100% water soluble should make it absorb very effectively in the body, so I do believe it will be possible to once again achieve very strong journeys, similar to the ones I used to have using strong water soluble psychotria leaf.

I often found the oral DMT too short as it would wind down after 90 minutes of taking the pharmahuasca, and I am very glad I found this new complexing method so that I can take a "sublingual dose" if I choose at 90 minutes, to extend the journey at least another 90 minutes, to get a full 3 hours of strong activity out of it, that is my goal, and I feel I am one step closer after having experienced the 30mg HPBCD complexed DMT experiment that was successful.

My last time taking 300mg of THH alone, I saw the interior decorations of palaces, the checkered floors, the beautiful windows and furniture, the winding stair cases, I was blown away, I've seen sacred temples for religious worship, beautiful animals and super fine women, birds of all kinds. I even saw a world war two fighter plane in the same session, it looked like the famous supermarine spitfire in full detail. Caapi tells a story when you drink it with eyes closed, she teaches you things, the most beautiful "realistic visions" that no other entheogen comes close to showing you, these realistic visions go on for long periods.

THH with open eyes: everything is brighter and extremely colorful, beauty enhancement is over the top...neon-diamondlike is my best description, like looking down thru several meters of clear blue ocean water on a bright sunny day.

All of the closed eye visions for me begin with colored sparkles and geometric dots and ziggly lines in orange, green, and blue that dart around and then progress to the monochrome visions for 1.5 to 2 hours. These visions are WAY beyond 4k, and highly detailed. The DMT adds brightness and color to the visions, for example, animals seen will have colored patterning. It also adds strong psychedelic alterations to the journey. Music will sound very alien & incredibly good.

In one past journey, saw three beautiful naked woman dancers twirling in front of stone pillars that rotated slowly. Jungle scenes lit up by the moonlight, full of snakes and palm trees by the beach and lots of people I had known in my life in floating bubbles that were to the left and right of the scene, drifting up into the sky. Elephants from India embellished with vibrantly colored jhools (saddle cloth) and heavy jewellery and sparkling anklets. Detached female faces of breath-taking beauty with freckles. Waterfalls in the middle of the jungle.

With another session, saw barely dressed women wearing futuristic clothing and bikinis of some sort, dazzling in it's design. A spinning vortex made of blue color with closed eyes that opened up in front of me that looked like a wormhole of some sort, I travelled inside of it, and was dropped off on an island in the pacific with wooden Tikis all around the perimeter of a small culture. I saw a chalkboard full of mathematical equations and scientific discoveries drawn out. I flew like a bird for nearly a minute over what looked like Los Angeles, as I could see the homes with swimming pools and parks below me.

I've seen pyramids adorned with gold sheen, architecture of the past and future, Egyptian scenery, vast landscapes, medieval scenery, it goes on and on. Everything is brand new as if newly created. Very similar to the Ayahuasca visions encountered by Benny Shanon in "Antipodes of the Mind".

downwardsfromzero
#38 Posted : 5/2/2021 8:55:36 PM

Peeing into the abyss

Chemical expertSenior Member

ava69 wrote:
Quote:

Clearlight experiments that involved several people found the leaf brew form superior to extracted actives, they found the leaf brews very strong and powerful & clairavoyant (+5 Shulgin scale), while they mentioned that the extracted actives were mild (+3 Shulgin scale) at best, even up to 100mg. Again, this is poorly understood.

Even Jonathan Ott found that in his 20 experiments posted in his book "Ayahuasca Analogues", that none of his later experiments with extracted actives quite matched the power of his 1st actual Ayahuasca brewed with caapi and good real leaf (experiment #1), he had no explanation for this. He did however find 70mg to be close to it, but still not the same.
This combined with the HPBCD complexation results (which we really ought to replicate and confirm) makes me wonder whether there are saccharides in leaf brews which perform a similar effect to HPBCD. There is still so much scope for really interesting research here - thanks for posting.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ava69
#39 Posted : 5/3/2021 12:14:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero said:
Quote:
This combined with the HPBCD complexation results (which we really ought to replicate and confirm) makes me wonder whether there are saccharides in leaf brews which perform a similar effect to HPBCD. There is still so much scope for really interesting research here - thanks for posting.
This is indeed fascinating downwardsfromzero, thanks for that keen observation on the sacchardies, perhaps they do function similar to HPBCD? Note: this procedure will work with any freebase molecule that is poorly water soluble, it does not work with already water soluble compounds or salts.

69ron posted 8/12/2009:
Quote:
People are getting pleasant DMT effects from sublingual Virola calophylla resin. I don't think it has that much DMT in it. So why does the resin work so well when DMT is so hard to use sublingually?

ava69
#40 Posted : 5/12/2021 4:25:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New discovery for 2021, as dried Hawaiian psychotria is basically extinct, no where to be found for the last several years, it might all be diverted to the numerous Ayahuasca centers in South America.

Here is the HPBCD DMT solution ready to go for tonight

1. Materials: 70mg DMT for oral use, 490mg HPBCD, 1ml pipette, 0.25 to 0.50ml VERY HOT water from a nearby microwaved coffee cup of hot water.

2. Made a 1:1 molar ratio (1:7 mg ratio) of host drug DMT to HPBCD by adding 70mg of DMT onto spoon, added 490mg of HPBCD on top DMT, add 0.500 ml of VERY HOT near boiling water (10 drops) drawn up with pipette from microwaved water in coffee cup. For sublingual use don't overdo the drops, 0.250ml of water (5 drops) is plenty...if you accidentally add too much water then run a fan over spoon to evaporate some of it off.

Knead, mash and stir it all together for 2 minutes using the end of a spoon, notice the two separate powders turn into a homogenous transparent solution when done mashing.

3. For oral use, add the spoon of HPBCD DMT water to 2oz of hot water (120 degree F), it will all dissolve instantly into a totally clear homogenous solution (bottom left photo), take PH of water, it is safe to drink, reads ph = 8 to 9.

4. Store in fridge till later, when ready heat water back up in a pyrex dish on stove to 110 degree F or so, add 200mg harmine + 150 to 250mg tetrahydroharmine, add 150mg pure ascorbic acid (vit C) to help dissolve harmine & THH if they are in freebase form.

Stir all together and consume in dreams, just the way the Shaman's do it, take it ALL mixed together at the exact same time, works incredibly well this way, have over 70 experiences with Ayahuasca over many years.

5. Several papers I have read indicated that HPBCD complexed pharmaceuticals even when delivered orally out-performed normal oral versions of themselves by many factors.

490mg of HPBCD powder may look like alot when laid out, but when even just a few drops of hot water is added to it, it shrinks into a small sticky clear liquid mass as it is derived from a sugar molecule.

With the Ayahuasca journey, she guides you to the existence of a higher spiritual plane...recognized to which insight can and must be gained, yet it does not reject the mundane reality as inferior or empty. This joyous embracement of the world of form leads to words like profound pleasure, beauty and joy. This loving reappraisal of the worldly forms leads the way to higher divine planes.

Last pic: beautiful Shaman woman
ava69 attached the following image(s):
57.JPG (71kb) downloaded 65 time(s).

PREV1234NEXT