We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Taking Morning Glory seeds sublingually Options

downwardsfromzero
#61 Posted : 11/10/2018 10:45:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

greenmoss wrote:
Mate, just because its natural does not mean the chemical itself is in any way better or safer.

It does in this instance mean it's accessible.

Quote:
(everything is chemicals)

Except energy, free subatomic particles, and things defined by their structure at a greater-than-molecular scale.

Did you even reply to the right thread?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

greenmoss
#62 Posted : 11/11/2018 11:00:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
greenmoss wrote:
Mate, just because its natural does not mean the chemical itself is in any way better or safer.

It does in this instance mean it's accessible.

Quote:
(everything is chemicals)

Except energy, free subatomic particles, and things defined by their structure at a greater-than-molecular scale.

Did you even reply to the right thread?

Sorry, I jumped the wagon.

There is of course NL shops you can buy from & the deep webber

ajlala
#63 Posted : 11/11/2018 12:50:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

greenmoss wrote:

Where did plants come from?: Rocks & the peaceful universe (everything is chemicals)

What is tobacco filled with?: Cancer causing chemicals.

What is love?: A chemical animals go for, so think outside of the box

Where do painkillers come from?: God bless our poppy,

In terms of its subjective quality, LSA does have a particularly "natural" and therapeutic feeling to it though.

It's almost like it was designed by nature to do psychotherapy on humans. Even it's introspective quality seems to be to force you to look at your life in a more objective way.

greenmoss
#64 Posted : 11/11/2018 11:10:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ajlala wrote:
greenmoss wrote:

Where did plants come from?: Rocks & the peaceful universe (everything is chemicals)

What is tobacco filled with?: Cancer causing chemicals.

What is love?: A chemical animals go for, so think outside of the box

Where do painkillers come from?: God bless our poppy,

In terms of its subjective quality, LSA does have a particularly "natural" and therapeutic feeling to it though.

It's almost like it was designed by nature to do psychotherapy on humans. Even it's introspective quality seems to be to force you to look at your life in a more objective way.

We all live in the western society. Do you think Mushrooms are a better choice for the common man to now take based on the conditions we live in?, sure its fine, but we must not upset any of the professor pig politicians that jump to ban something after a mistakeable death on mushrooms.

LSD gives one more clarity and energy to do things anyway, so that is needed.

ajlala
#65 Posted : 11/14/2018 9:23:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tonight (three hours ago) SWIM has drunk 850 ground morning glory seeds in cold water.

There was no sense of nausea at all this time for him.

He says the effect after three hours, aside from being extremely sedative, is still spiritual, melancholy and philosophical. He only has very mild CEVs, but a sense of profound sensitivity, as well as the usual strong sedation after the come up which prevents him from moving for long periods.

As usual, it seems like his ordinary common sense view of his life is strengthened.

Memory is more accessible, and the framework of the dreams of the last night or last week can be remembered.

SWIM recommends nicotine gum after the comeup, as it reduces the introspective thoughts, and aids appreciation of art and music.

javat
#66 Posted : 11/15/2018 4:42:07 PM

ufa yage chiga ña

Sometimes ololiuqui seeds give off a slime or wax of slug texture, I would like to try with this material, it is similar to the gelatin obtained by hydrating and preparing the argyreia seeds, it would be good to know if it reports activity, I would like to hydrate the seeds until they expand and crush them enough to release their jelly, so you could chew them maybe for 15 minutes without passing and spitting. let's see how it works better
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON

Aum_Shanti
#67 Posted : 11/16/2018 7:41:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I would like to try with this material, it is similar to the gelatin

You mean this transparent gelatinous material encompassing the actual seedling, acting as a lubricant?

I personally wouldn't eat that, as actually according to my experience in there is mainly the bad stuff making you sick. But go for research,as I would also be very curious of the result. I personally really do not think there are any ergolines in there.

I used to do it the other way around: Let them soak and expand, then get the seedling out of the seed hull and gelatinous material, and then eat the seedling. This resulted in way less bodily problems than if chewed whole.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

javat
#68 Posted : 11/16/2018 1:14:24 PM

ufa yage chiga ña

I understand, the amount of seeds very large, I did not know that it was weaker than mg, but anyway I would like to try different methods, I have been in love with this plant for a very long period of time, now I have my vine in full bloom.
I will take thousands of seeds to be able to rehearse, I wish there was a way to try an adduct of lsa from ololiuqui in a sublingual way.
javat attached the following image(s):
tea.jpg (54kb) downloaded 24 time(s).
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON

«PREV234