We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Taking Morning Glory seeds sublingually Options

Kajlian
#41 Posted : 10/10/2018 4:18:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ajlala wrote:
SWIM is trying again tonight (chewing 700 seeds). (Hopefully not too much tolerance is building up).

How did it go?
If we create purpose, purpose exists, and by existing, we've created purpose.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ajlala
#42 Posted : 10/10/2018 4:38:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kajlian wrote:

How did it go?

Hi, at this dose (700 total - 500 seeds drunk through CWE), it was more spiritually psychotherapeutic and melancholy, having some effects on his perception of memory.

He was still superficially very lucid however, although with some sedation which made him walk very slowly.

SWIM went for a nighttime walk around his hometown for about two hours, meandering slowly through the city, being constantly flooded with childhood memories.

There was a sensation that his childhood memories about each place he walked past (which usually feel distant), were almost happening live or at least as if the events (of many years ago) had happened just an hour or two ago.

He also had a great feeling of tenderness as well as melancholy. His mind was racing with a lot of strange thoughts - SWIM became convinced that earth was just a visiting point, and that all the social concepts and art we create here are trying to recreate things we had experienced in the upper universe we had originally came from before we were born in our present human form. SWIM also remembered that we had had that sensation already in our childhood, and that our earliest childhood memories had this feeling like we had just "recently changed schools" when we arrived on earth (as if earth was just another school we were passing through).

There were also an enhancement of cynical/sceptical thought towards society (similar to THC). When SWIM was walking past the university, and seeing shop signs - he was realizing how these institutions are just children's charades (he was recalling make believe games played in the school playground), but using intimidating signs and symbols as props to bewitch ourselves and others.

SWIM also looked through a childhood photo album, and had a sense that his childhood was a completed whole, and was a kind of perfect object, distant and external to himself. He was also flooded with feelings of melancholy feelings of love towards his family.

There was a slight melancholic feeling of madness for SWIM, in this confusing sensation that the past felt as real as the present.

The effects peaked more quickly this time (possibly due to tolerance), and within 4 hours (after returning home) the flood of memories and unusual thought patterns had stopped, and SWIM was normal enough to just enjoy watching a Marvel Universe film.

ajlala
#43 Posted : 10/11/2018 12:44:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Now, SWIM chewed again 750 seeds tonight (swallowing the saliva while chewing).

After an hour so lost in memories, and strong recall of memories of dreams that had otherwise been forgotten (it seems to greatly aid memory recall, including of lost dream memories).

He now finds the seeds have a wonderful spiritual, holy, religious quality, in particular when combined with nicotine (gum), and the right choices in music.

The combination of nicotine gum seems to bring a very positive and warm spiritual dimension out of the seeds.

Watching now underwater diving videos of the Red Sea, while playing with music like below on audiophile headphones, and it seems that it accentuates a holy dimension while banishing introspective musings.

downwardsfromzero
#44 Posted : 10/11/2018 11:05:32 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
There was a slight melancholic feeling of madness for SWIM, in this confusing sensation that the past felt as real as the present.

I tend to get this kind of feeling in the autumn anyhow. The past couple of days I've experienced memories of the past as though I was absolutely present in them and they were happening now, accompanied by that sense of melancholy which is so familiar to me from the autumn-time over the years. It's something about the quality of the daylight, especially when the weather is fine (in north-west Europe).

Maybe the nutmeg-infused olive oil (rubbed into sore muscles) also added a little something to it for me.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

javat
#45 Posted : 10/12/2018 7:34:51 PM

ufa yage chiga ña

Hello brothers, this topic is very sticky I would like to join to ask about it in this regard I have a plant ololiuqui and opr the general in this parde of South America is used as a spell for honey of love for palo mayombe.
my plant is from guatemala / mexico
Now I am in Colombia and it blooms all year
  I have around 100 grams of these seeds
  previous experiments yielded varied activity.https://scontent.fbga1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p160x160/43748266_10217991098512228_8054446702418984960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&oh=f5ad9e34ed79488dc2f930598a00ddf8&oe=5C5899B3
such as 10 fresh seeds producing somnolence
and 30 seeds in CWE and only stomach cramps
in some blogs I read that there are 10 seeds and in another 300
  nmi supplier told me that with this strain would be necessary around 500 seeds ... would come to be 5.5 grams of seeds
  What method is more effective?
In my village they prepare them with raw cacao, with cocoa sabanero, with passion flower but I have not gone to make part of these rituals.
javat attached the following image(s):
rivi.jpg (74kb) downloaded 210 time(s).
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON

ajlala
#46 Posted : 10/12/2018 9:55:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

javat wrote:

In my village they prepare them with raw cacao, with cocoa sabanero, with passion flower but I have not gone to make part of these rituals.

Wow that's cool. Smile They still have traditional ritual use of LSA in Colombia.

I've found Morning Glory to be very spiritual and holy, so it seems very appropriate to use it in a religious context. I don't understand why they don't use things like this in churches today

Kajlian
#47 Posted : 10/15/2018 1:48:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

javat wrote:

I believe a CWE is the most effective way to consume these seeds while avoiding unpleasant effects such as nausea.

Today I'm going to consume three hawaiian baby woodrose seeds through a CWE.
I'll crush up the seeds as finely as possible and put them in a shot glass together with about 20ml cold distilled water. To this I'll add ascorbic acid to get the pH down to around 5-6, and some spices for the taste (cinnamon, ginger, cloves and cardamom). This mixture will be put in a refrigerator. After soaking for an hour with occasional stirring I'm going to filter out the solids and hold the solution in my mouth until first effects are felt.

This is my first time doing any psychedelic in quite a long time, that's why the dose is rather low.

I'll report back with the results.

[EDIT] Ended up drinking the solution instead of holding it in my mouth since it didn't taste that good. I just can't stomach the taste of those seeds. It's weird, I had no problems with the taste the first few times I had them.

Aum_Shanti
#48 Posted : 10/15/2018 4:16:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
It's weird, I had no problems with the taste the first few times I had them.

Was exactly the same with me. The first time I didn't find the taste in any way bad, I actually even liked a bit this nutty flavor.

But this changed over a few times used, and then I couldn't stand the taste anymore...

But this was a bit similar with shrooms too with me, although they already tasted not good the first time. But nowadays I can only ingest the dried shrooms in capsules, or I vomit...

Quote:
a plant ololiuqui

Just as a sidenote: The seeds are called Ololiuqui ("round things" ), the plant Coaxihuitl ("snake-plant" ).

Quote:
such as 10 fresh seeds producing somnolence
and 30 seeds in CWE and only stomach cramps
in some blogs I read that there are 10 seeds and in another 300
nmi supplier told me that with this strain would be necessary around 500 seeds ... would come to be 5.5 grams of seeds

That's the thing many racked their brains about. The historic stories mention only the usage of very few seeds, whereas modern traditions (e.g. as reported by Wasson) seem to use way more (e.g. "what fits the palm of a hand", or "a bottle cap full" ), which is also confirmed by alkaloid analysis, where the seeds proved to be even a bit less potent than Ipomoea Tricolor ("badoh negro" ). So one would assume from this analysis POV, that you need hundreds of seeds for a proper trip.

Some guess, that in historic times, they deliberately misinformed the "western conquerors" about the correct way of usage. Others guess, that they were more sensitive back then. Etc.

How long did you soak your CWE, and how fine did you mush them before?

Quote:

Do you have any further details about this ritual in current times? Would be very interested, especially how exactly they prepare it, the steps of the ritual itself (and maybe their reason), and how far this tradition dates back (if known).
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Kajlian
#49 Posted : 10/15/2018 5:08:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Was exactly the same with me. The first time I didn't find the taste in any way bad, I actually even liked a bit this nutty flavor.

But this changed over a few times used, and then I couldn't stand the taste anymore...

But this was a bit similar with shrooms too with me, although they already tasted not good the first time. But nowadays I can only ingest the dried shrooms in capsules, or I vomit...

This is really interesting. I thought it was just me being weird but hearing about someone else experiencing the same effect makes me wonder what causes it.

Aum_Shanti
#50 Posted : 10/16/2018 8:08:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
This is really interesting. I thought it was just me being weird but hearing about someone else experiencing the same effect makes me wonder what causes it.

I guess it's something psychological?

Maybe the reasoning mind and ego don't like these substances?

Or just the body itself sees it as an intoxication and therefore on further ingestions protests as soon as it recognizes it???

No idea...
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

ajlala
#51 Posted : 10/18/2018 9:41:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The same situation with taste, has caught up unfortunately with SWIM too.

Just a month ago these tasted quite nice to SWIM. However, now the taste makes SWIM want to gag. (And he has to rapidly chew gum after drinking a CWE so as not to vomit)

It's like something was switched in his brain, and now his body wants to gag when he tastes it.

However, this response only happened as a result of CWEs. After drinking CWEs his body now wants to gag at the taste.

This is another advantage of sublingual dosing. Before he started drinking CWEs, it did not taste bad to him.

Moreover, the CWEs taste far more disgusting to SWIM, than chewing the seeds - it's like his brain is reacting violently to the CWEs. It could be that it is contact with the stomach with some of these seeds, that the brain really does not want - hence why it does not mind sublingual dosing in the same way.

ajlala
#52 Posted : 10/18/2018 9:46:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried to drink a 600 seed CWE ten minutes ago. However, the taste was making him gag, so he wasn't able to drink all of it unfortunately.

This seems to be a learned response, that reacts only to the CWEs, rather than to chewing the seeds (SWIM had no bad reaction to the taste before he started drinking them in water).

ajlala
#53 Posted : 10/18/2018 10:57:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's a lot of numbness in the skin, but overall quite pleasant for SWIM. The learned nausea passes after an hour. The best combination for these seeds, seems to be nicotine gum, which gives it a positive energy.

ajlala
#54 Posted : 10/19/2018 2:22:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After the come up (which comes in strong waves of sedation), there's a strong feeling of lucid, melancholy tenderness for SWIM, as always. A sense of the importance of kindness and appreciation to his family. The sense of nausea ends completely after about an hour (I guess as the stomach digests certain components).

It's a very melancholy and tender, spiritual guide, with an inclination to metaphysical thoughts and recollections of childhood memories. The melancholy introspective aspect can be modified with nicotine, a little. Larger amounts of nicotine can snap SWIM out of the more introspective, philosophical thought patterns.

Aum_Shanti
#55 Posted : 10/19/2018 10:46:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
SWIM had no bad reaction to the taste before he started drinking them in water).

How many times did you munch them before?

As also with me, the taste only got bad over repeated usage, it could also just be, that as you first only munched them, this was in the window you wouldn't have got yet the gagging anyway...

But as you said: If it's a bodily thing, I could very well think, that sublingual vs oral makes a huge difference in how the body reacts.

Anybody tried boofing a CWE?

ajlala
#56 Posted : 10/19/2018 10:39:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Quote:
SWIM had no bad reaction to the taste before he started drinking them in water).

How many times did you munch them before?

As also with me, the taste only got bad over repeated usage, it could also just be, that as you first only munched them, this was in the window you wouldn't have got yet the gagging anyway...

But as you said: If it's a bodily thing, I could very well think, that sublingual vs oral makes a huge difference in how the body reacts.

Anybody tried boofing a CWE?

Chewing several seeds right now to test, and SWIM still does not find the taste unpleasant - they still just taste like sunflower seeds to him, if with an added bitter taste, similar to nicotine's taste.

The unpleasantness and urge to gag, really seems an unconscious reaction to swallowing them.

Because SWIM is used to chewing the seeds and not swallowing, it seems that he does not mind the taste when he chews them. However, the taste of the CWE makes him immediate want to vomit.

Perhaps it is the brain's reaction to knowing the substance will be swallowed - and it resists the having various compounds, like glycosides, in the stomach.

ajlala
#57 Posted : 11/5/2018 11:23:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tonight SWIM has simply chewed 900 heavenly blue seeds (in three batches), allowing it to absorb sublingually over an hour and a half (it's not that hard to combine with internet browsing). A few hours later, SWIM feels a very nice and warm effect again (although the come up always has a bit of an uncomfortable combination of sedation and stimulation), but then as it peaks it becomes very pleasant and spiritual.

SWIM still finds the sublingual method the easiest. By not swallowing the seeds, the taste gradually becomes less nausea inducing again. The sense of the seeds tasting so disgusting seems very much a reaction of the brain which doesn't want these seeds to contact the stomach. When the brain gets used to the seeds being spat out, then the nausea reaction to the seeds taste dies down, and they don't taste so bad anymore.

SWIM recommends again highly the therapeutic effect of combining this with nicotine gum. The nicotine gum brings out the warmer side of the seeds.

rOm
#58 Posted : 11/6/2018 10:53:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

May I summarize to the equation chewed seeds sublingually, versus the CWE of the seeds drunk into : more uplifting vs more sedating and downer spirit ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

ajlala
#59 Posted : 11/7/2018 12:07:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
May I summarize to the equation chewed seeds sublingually, versus the CWE of the seeds drunk into : more uplifting vs more sedating and downer spirit ?

Yes, SWIM find chewing them sublingually is weaker per seed (so that might explain the difference) vs CWE.

But at the same time, it avoids the seeds touching the stomach and still has a nice effect. For sublingual chewing - it's recommended to increase the number of seeds chewed.

greenmoss
#60 Posted : 11/10/2018 10:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mate, just because its natural does not mean the chemical itself is in any way better or safer.

Where did plants come from?: Rocks & the peaceful universe (everything is chemicals)

What is tobacco filled with?: Cancer causing chemicals.

What is love?: A chemical animals go for, so think outside of the box

Where do painkillers come from?: God bless our poppy,

PREV1234NEXT