We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the welcome area chat turned into a godess Options

pinkoyd
#1 Posted : 7/3/2018 2:25:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

Welcomoe to the magic of the Nexus!
I already asked Alice.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

traveler2019
#2 Posted : 2/23/2019 2:49:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am a fellow traveler of both dmt and 5meo dmt. I saw a thread about some people advocating the use of 20mg of 5meodmt as aperfect dose: I’m here to tell you that I am lucky to be alive. Due to there being no testing kits other than for indoors I thought I had some very potent dmt (color was white and just a tinge of yellow. Barely noticeable. I had a friend that wanted to try for the first time and for safety I decided to test it first. Did the proper testing and all looked fine and was told it was dmt. I went ahead and packed 35mg just for a tester (I usually bro 50-60 mg for dmt) smoked/vaporized with a torch to glass. Here is the short of it. This was 5meo and I took two decent hits and barely made it through the second before being bald eyed into nothingness and everything at the same time. No nuzzin got tunnel or breakthrough. I immediately broke through alright, but in a terrifying way. This is NO JOKE. This was the most terrifying experience of my life and I had an NDE due to a massive adrenaline dump that my heart could not take and a blood pressure drop I believe. I was being pulled by black hands away and it was very very horrible feeling that can’t be described except that I knew I was dying. Not EGO DEATH! REALLY DYING and I was by myself. There are no words to describe what I saw because there wasn’t no order at all like with dmt or 5meo when done properly at a low dose like 5-10mg MAX. Even at 20mg as these guys are saying could easily kill you and there are plenty of stories of people dying. They said their were not and this is not true. Also from ayahuasca and this was like a ayahuasca trip but in 25 min (was also much longer) it took me 30-40 before all visuals were gone. This was the biggest mistake of my life and could have been my last. DO NOT PLAY AROUND WITH 5MEO! And never, ever suggest a dose of 20 my to anyone. I’m very surprise and a bit disappointed that this thread is even allowed up. I find it irresponsible:. 35mg very pure 5meo and lived, but I’m NOT proud of it. This is not a badge of honor. I saw things no man/woman shouid ever see or feel. Death grip and on this high of hallucinations alone was insane and a lesson to all. Do not ever do this. Just because I lived does not mean you will! I believe that my chances of survival were probably around 70/30 with 30 being surviving. Is that what you want? If so, then you have a death wish and not a wisdom wish. I have no one to blame but myself though I wish they would come out finally with a real 5meo test. Not only would it be a great investment but would possibly save lives. Stop saying NO ONE HAS EVER DIED. Many have and from ayahuasca. 5meo is much, much more powerful than dmt and this very similar to ayahuasca, so logic says you can and will die if you take over your bodies threshhold and how do you know it? You can’t. Moderators. Please post this so people can see it and realize 20mg or higher especially 30-35+ whatever is only a death wish. There is no therapeutic value. There is total loss of body control and function. I fell out of bed and could not tell up from down etc and could not breathe as well as the adrenal dump. My body does not regulate adrenaline well and this is why I ha an actual NDE while all of this was going on. Not fun. Not for you. Not for anyone. Test everything at very low dose no matter how sure you are of what you have. Peace-