We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharmahuasca did not work Options

Metashaman
#1 Posted : 6/29/2018 8:01:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had that happen with me, but I think it was "not enough harmalas" when I did it. Pharmahuasca is tricky, the MAOI has to start working then you have to get a sufficient dose of DMT (I've seen suggestions as low as 80mg up to 200mg on the high end).

I did mine by boiling I think the rue wasn't strong enough the first time, but by the second time I was "way too far", heh quit a lot of bad habits that night, but it was spooky and I regretted going back twice in the same day. (My reason for double dosing was I only had 1 day and the first time failed).

In the end it really may be what you think, it's very possible that the "extraction" isn't as pure as you think. Though from everything I've read (and if I remember correctly) most even highly colored extractions are in the 85+% DMT range. Has it worked before ever? Have you tried other ROA's with success like smoalking?

I hesitate to say "eat more". It does seem like you did everything right. I have 0 experience with boofing, so not sure. Is it possible the capsules released at off times?

Pharma/Aya can be extremely internal as well. Where in a crowded space it can seem tame as you are distracted, but the more interal you go (sitting with your thoughts in the dark alone silently or with icaros), the more it seems to take effect.

Good luck.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Danko
#2 Posted : 7/4/2018 8:22:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Electo Monk,

I am planning to write a pharma guide, but in mean time,,I feel,I should comment on your post since there are many concerning things.

Pharma can be very dangerous if not understood correctly. In short:

- six hours fast before, 13:30'would be your last meal, it can be hearty and fat. NO any food afterwards, not even a bite of bananas fruit shake anything, except water and electrolytes.

- do it at night, dark, with sitter, no noise.

- 200mg harmalas should be enough.

- you don't have to extract dmt, you can do a cold brew, but must grind Mhrb mproperly, there is plenty of info,how to,do,it.

For cold brew you need 3 g of MHRB in 30ml of water and phosphoric acid ph 3, 3 days , filter, and neutralize with sod bic. This is fast, effective and simple.

- NEVER upgrade the trip. Never combine smoking, ingesting... Keep,it clean and organized.

Pharma could have gotten very ugly on you with what I read, so I would consider it luck.

Best
Danko

pete666
#3 Posted : 7/4/2018 9:28:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are interested in avoiding nausea and clear trip and you are ok with the ROA, here is how to do it...eat 100-150mg of pure harmala extract (or any other form with adequate amount). I am ok with 100mg. Wait 20 minutes. Apply 60mg dmt freebase rectally. How? Use 2ml syringe with top cut by knife, so it can be inserted without injury. The syringe hole should stay the same. Put 1ml of vinegar into shot glass, add the dmt, add another 1ml of water and wait till it dissolves. Suck it into the syringe. Use a bit of lubricant for the syringe and your rectum. Just a little bit, not much. Go ahead.
Be sure to sterilize everything - syringe, shot glass, water. Five minutes in microwave oven with little boiling does the job.
If you have dmt fumarate, no need for vinegar.
The potentiation with rectal ROA is about 3x stronger.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.