We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
I'm not having a good first DMT experience, HELP! Options

Fidelsbeard
#21 Posted : 6/24/2018 6:21:36 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

I have to agree with Northerner about age and developing brains. This will probably seem rude of me but you said you had read a lot of experiences on the forum but the most important info is in such topics as "why not to take DMT and the FAQ and Wiki. If after the 10mg, you had increased 5 or 2.5mg you might have avoided the trauma. You will be fine, you have plenty of time, don't rush things or build up expectations, wait and see what develops...take your hit in darkness, lie back eyes closed on your bed and Enjoy Love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dani123
#22 Posted : 6/24/2018 9:16:30 PM
Dan

Thanks everyone! With the age thing, I know it probably isn't the best idea to do this at (practically 1Cool and I know I do have a lot of time later in life but I do enjoy experimenting with psychedelics now and it has really changed me for the better. I want to keep building myself as a person and I feel that at my age there's also more room for development.

I said I would update how things went after reading the help from this forum so here goes:

I was kind of high which I feel did take from the experience a little bit but I think it actually also made things nicer. I meditated a little bit and took 10mg, I felt really euphoric and happy and just amazing. Better than my first experience with 10mg.

I then meditated again and went for 20mg. Last time I did that I didn't really feel euphoric at all, just anxiety but this time I felt a lot more comfortable and I also had someone with me which really did help. It wasn't intense though, and felt less like DMT and more like being really really high on weed. Visuals were pretty weak, only some blurry closed eye ones but mentally it really was positive! I didn't feel any other 'presence' like I have before though.

I hope it wasn't just positive because I was a little high. I'll stay in the 20mg range until I feel fully comfortable. Thanks for all the help guys! I was actually planning to try to break through before posting here and I think it would have been pretty horrible so love you all Smile

MenacingTrees
#23 Posted : 7/18/2018 6:23:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Like my dad always said about motocross. "If you don't feel nervous, you should stop doing it." - Dad
"Just because it exists, doesn't mean it can't be done." - JG

Psilocybin plants your roots, LSD spreads your branches.
DMT turns your tree-ass into a damn rocket ship.

Friends don't let friends use freebase.

Loveall
#24 Posted : 7/18/2018 5:46:05 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=23122

^thread includes research about adolescents and Aya in a post by endlessness (1 of 3 research links worked for me, I've attached the paper in case that final link breaks in tbe future too).

It looks like adolescent girls taking Aya had fewer psychological issues, but the research is inconclusive (authors wonder if the effect could be from religion and not Aya itself). I wonder if moar research has been done over the past 4 years.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

PREV12