We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
breaktrhough dmt + mirror = wow Options

DmnStr8
#1 Posted : 6/22/2018 4:32:16 AM

Come what may

Who did you see? Motorbit or Electro Monk?

Just kidding! Razz

Mirrors are pretty wild all around on any psychedelic.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 6/22/2018 1:19:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I looked at myself in the mirror after a hit of e-leaf and I looked like some sort of stylized perfect universe version of myself made up of millions of tiny undulating triangular crystals smoothly flowing around my face. It was very different from the "morphing silly putty" LSD in the mirror effect.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 6/28/2018 3:16:41 AM

Come what may

Big grin

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda