We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
First post :) Dealing with huge amount of MHRB? Options

pete666
#21 Posted : 6/20/2018 8:08:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion wrote:
DMT doesn't care about your future plans, they do not exist. There is no difference between a lifetime amount of doses and a single dose. Its missing the point. The only thing that exists is here and Now. Everything you need to know is here and now. Tomorrow never comes. You'll miss that eternally if you spend your time now thinking about the next dose.

I never know whether next insight comes or not. I am not the one who is making the decision. I only feel I should have the teachers with me, so they can talk.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

some one
#22 Posted : 6/25/2018 1:18:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just999 wrote:
@some one

I think you misunderstood me.

I have done a lot of DMT extractions!
I also spent a lot of time in converting different salt forms into freebase and other way around. I think I know everything about the chemistry. Same for DPT , Mescaline and LSA.
I know its my first post. But I am here for quite a long time Big grin

But shame on me I've never done an average A/B with cooking steps because it wasn't necessary for small amounts. Like I said : Q21 is my favorite tek.

Thats why I'm asking and I think I am not on the wrong way if you read the tek how I want to go. ? Please tell me if you disagree with anything Smile

Just for your alarm bells:
10 or 20 grams are not really much. I don't use the machine or any freebase pipes that often
When me and my friends use DMT then we are going on a whole night journey Big grin
You can't imagine how much E-Liquid you can vape in this time ^^
3g DMT per person is really much but still acceptable for a 4-5h trip to hyperspace

If you've never done a A/B, why start with 1kg?

You mention you consume 3g in 5 hours. That's 30mg every 3 minutes for 5 hours straight. Strange story.

As this is a public forum. Even if you info is legit, why post such questions online where everyone can read?

Personally I wouldn't mind to see the nexus ban talk of, I don't know, say >300-400g extractions. Anyone willing extract more than 400g can learn himself. Easy enough. But still takes some effort which filters away some "lets learn how to extract a big amount of DMT very fast to distribute it" intentions.
some = one | here = some | there = one

some one
#23 Posted : 6/25/2018 1:27:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, hence this ROA method doesn't make any sense.

pete666
#24 Posted : 6/25/2018 1:48:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Saving bark is not a question of money, it is a question of humbleness.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

some one
#25 Posted : 7/9/2018 12:33:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its not money people try to save by using more bark, it's time. Humbleness to "sacrificed" bark from "holy plants" should be great than the desire to save some time, indeed.

obliguhl
#26 Posted : 7/9/2018 2:14:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
Its not money people try to save by using more bark, it's time. Humbleness to "sacrificed" bark from "holy plants" should be great than the desire to save some time, indeed.

Hm, also less risk doing one extraction?
It's not like the plant materials are 100% legal....
In germany they are def. 100% illegal.

some one
#27 Posted : 7/10/2018 11:25:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you know what you're doing then no problem.

But the OP stated he wanted to do a big extraction without experience. This causes risk of failure. Then you'd need to purchase new plant material again. Which if illegal, is more risk then performing several extractions in the quietness of your home. Don't see a police raid rushing in my home in the mids of rotating my NP while watching Netflix any time soon...

Very happy

PREV12