We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Bufotenine TEK - Questions to get into it! Options

Brennendes Wasser
#1 Posted : 6/17/2018 8:28:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Hello!

Well there is this big Bufotenine Extraction TEK, but as nobody has contributed to it since like 6 years (?!) I think I should also post this here (also because it seems like the thread does not get any attention anymore ...)

I'd like to get into this *No Smell, Quick and Easy ... TEK* and therefore I have collected a few questions while reading the whole 11 pages of that Thread.

1.) How about the storage of the Bufotenine? I read very varying statements:

Some told that the Freebase will oxidize within just hours. But then it was also told that you can cook the FREEBASE in an oven for faster evaporation steps.

This sounds contradicting to me, so what is real?

And above that: How should you definetly STORE it? I know the Fumarate is more stable ... but is the Freebase at least stable enough to use it also?

2.) How is the Yield nowadays?

Most people told they have pretty low yields like less than 1 %. Despite this its told that the seeds contain more than 4% easily.

A user called *LucidLemonade* stated he has now 3-4 % yields with his Tek, so has there been any improvement since then to get that high yields ?

3.) It seems like that TEK is telling to skip the roasting of the seeds and do that final purifying step with the Acetone/Naphtha-precip of the impurities.

Now my question is:

Why not combining it to enhance the possibilities to remove all impurities?

If this is a good thing, then what is the perfect temperature and duration?

I read about varying Temperatures ... some source told 130 °C is perfect as it is below boiling point.

Then another source told 240 °C, but as this is much above the boiling point, won't this increase the chance of too much stress for your Bufo?

Any of your experience is welcome!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 6/18/2018 8:52:09 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Hello brother!

I recently followed this tek with success: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...n_and_Bufojam_Changa_Tek

I made it straight to Changa, so your question about storage well, with this method at least I think it has a good shelf lifeSmile

And I really dont see the point of NOT making enhanced leaves or Changa with this.

I made a batch with some DMT and Harmalas as well and tried it a couple of days ago.. Amazing! The Bufo really add some personality to the experience.. A lot of red closed eyes visions and a sort of bubbling morphing of the surrounding with open eyes.. Beautiful medicine!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Brennendes Wasser
#3 Posted : 6/18/2018 10:49:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Thanks for the Reply!

But to disappoint you, whilst thinking Changa is very good and a cool invention, I do not want to create it anymore.

The main key of Changa is the easy use and the MAOIs, but I have now developed my own procedure to just EAT the MAOI and smoke the FB after like 30 mins - well for DMT. But I want to do the same for Bufo.

The Reason:

I dont smoke anything besides and everything which I do not HAVE TO smoke is unneccessary and makes it more difficoult for me. Eating the MAOI is even better, as you just need 1 dose in the beginning and you can dose much higher, than you could place on a herb.

Ok but nevertheless my questions to your post:

1.) If you do the ROAST technique, then do you REALLY heat it to 230 °C ? (thats 450 °F)

I mean, is it really safe to do it ? Of course as you do it and that inventor does it, but I just have to ask a third time xD

Also do you really roast your crude extract a second time at 230 °C ? (This is mentioned in that TEK, to roast the crude seed extract 1 more time and then pull again with IPA).

Because now the ingredients are totally unprotected, away from the seed material, and now I think it may become dangerous for the Bufo Oô. Also because you are much above the melting point. (My DMT is BROWN when it crystallizes after I have melted it, even if it was perfect white before ... and has gained a lot of weight :/)

2.) You say that you create Changa and then it's perfectly fine for shelf life. But when doing it you have Freebase Bufo sitting there. IF it is really perfectly fine for you, wouldn't just regular Bufo FB be fine then also? I mean you just have a FB compound sprayed in fine crystal layers on your leaves, where is the difference to a FB compound sitting in plain crystals in a zipper bag ?

Because then I don't understand why people tell the FB gets bad within hours ...

If I could get answers for these 2 I may really think about starting : ) So if anyone else has other opinions, too, please share.

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 6/18/2018 4:12:30 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Like I wrote I follow this tek to the point! It works very well!

I cant help you with the shelf life.. I probably had this for 3 months without changing at all.. but more experience with it I dont have..

Also smoking enhanced leaf vs pure fb. I would choose enhance leaf all days in the week due to a more pleasant smoke and also so much easier to store and work with.

But you do your thing!Pleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

ijahdan
#5 Posted : 6/18/2018 4:46:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently smoked some yopo (originally freebased with lime) that had been stored in a jar at room temperature for almost 2 years and it was as strong as ever, so your freebased bufo should be ok for a while I think.

Brennendes Wasser
#6 Posted : 6/18/2018 5:27:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Thanks for the replies!

Now that's some ideas which I needed Smile

But if you tell that the FB is definetly well when stored (which I assumed in the first place), then why did many people tell that it is soooo sensitive and gets destroyed even after a few days?

Could you have any idea what they meant by this ?

And for the last questions for now:

1.) How is your yield with that procedure ? That would be interesting to know

2.) As people in that other thread even talked about their origin of buying I guess I'm allowed to ask this (even more as seeds + bufo is legal):

What is a price which is good for the seeds and what is a ripoff ?

I saw 100 g = 550 seeds for 40€ (Colubrina / cebil)

Is this okayish or is there any better source to seek for ?

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#7 Posted : 7/10/2018 1:10:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please read my post in the collaborative research projects part of the forum. I talk about the yield question and propose a good easy start for a new tek that match in term of yields.

blue.magic
#8 Posted : 7/10/2018 2:18:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I played with bufotenine extraction and gave it a shot, many shots... but it failed so many times I eventually gave up on the substance.

The Tek that worked best for me is this one. It is an A/B extraction where citric acid is used as the Acid, sodium carbonate as Base and acetone as the solvent.

I was once even able to arrive at brownish-golden crystals (after a tedious multi-solvent extraction) which were harsh to smoke (vaporize) and extremely nauseating at milligram doses. The stuff was active but I didn't like it at all.

The crystals melted into a sticky mess overnight when exposed to air.

I have concluded I am one of the people for which bufotenine is extremely nauseating. Or maybe it was the n-oxide.

So I think many people played with A. peregrina or colubrina seeds but having unsatisfying results.

Hopefully some day people find out how to reliably isolate the bufotenine from the potential toxins, test it and try it.

Maybe some day I will do TLC on the extract to see if there are unwanted components, maybe try reducing the n-oxide as well and give it one more shot.

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#9 Posted : 7/10/2018 3:31:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What people still do not understand is the key role of the body into the whole story.

You have to clean the toxic compounds with your own body first.

The body is the lab.

Start the work by putting the whole plant into the body.

The toxic compounds of the plant will match with the toxic compounds of your body at this exact moment.

Vomit.

If nausea continues, drink a lot of water and vomit. At this point you can use your fingers to help cleaning all the water that stay in the stomach.

You can now start your extraction.

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#10 Posted : 7/10/2018 3:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If the result looks good to you then put it anywhere it inspire you to put it in.

Follow feelings.

"The toxic compound of the plant will match with ... gnagnagnagnagna.."

You know understand.

Please do remember that the dream comes from inside.

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#11 Posted : 7/10/2018 4:03:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Of course if the road you chose is the anus then feel comfortable with the idea that maybe there is someone in a parallel world who is up side down and drink or sniff very normally in this action. As normal as you inserting products into your anus.

You know understand.

Same thing with right and left.

(Please if the community do not allow this kind of message simply let me know and I manage to fix the communication issue)

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#12 Posted : 7/10/2018 6:46:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Molecules are nothing, they just activate functions of the body.

If you don't reach the goal with your extraction, it can mean that you have to clean more. Obvious no ?

Then clean your body of all history that can act like a mask of the deep feeling.

Purge from both sides.

Take the plant.

Try again.

Loveall
#13 Posted : 7/11/2018 2:05:07 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

blue.magic wrote:
I played with bufotenine extraction and gave it a shot, many shots... but it failed so many times I eventually gave up on the substance.

The Tek that worked best for me is this one. It is an A/B extraction where citric acid is used as the Acid, sodium carbonate as Base and acetone as the solvent.

I was once even able to arrive at brownish-golden crystals (after a tedious multi-solvent extraction) which were harsh to smoke (vaporize) and extremely nauseating at milligram doses. The stuff was active but I didn't like it at all.

I have concluded I am one of the people for which bufotenine is extremely nauseating. Or maybe it was the n-oxide.

So I think many people played with A. peregrina or colubrina seeds but having unsatisfying results.

Hopefully some day people find out how to reliably isolate the bufotenine from the potential toxins, test it and try it.

Maybe some day I will do TLC on the extract to see if there are unwanted components, maybe try reducing the n-oxide as well and give it one more shot.

Hi blue.magic and Mr&Mrs McShulfman. I'm not very familiar with this substance, but was wondering if anyone has tried adding FASI to the basified powder IPA pull. Thank you.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#14 Posted : 7/11/2018 8:22:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't.
Where I live actually I don't have access to many solvents. I'm currently trying to extract with "thinner". No way to know the exact composition, I think toluene with maybe acetone and there can be something else... Then I've heard about precipitation with naphta dropwise (I have access to a weak quality of naphta that they call "benzina" ) with the eventual possibility of separating the different compounds that way by adding few drops until something crash. Wait, separate and add more naphta until something else crash. Repeat with patience Razz

Correct me if I'm wrong :

-Bufotenin melt in solvents like toluene or acetone.

-Bufotenin do not melt in naphta.

-Naphta melt in toluene or acetone.

By adding naphta into our alkaloids and solvent solution it will prevent the alkaloids from melting with the solvent solution. The result will be a nice precipitation of freebase alkaloids.

Can someone light us a little bit more on that theory too ?

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#15 Posted : 7/11/2018 9:51:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well my "benzina" do not mix with my "thinner".
After shaking it two layers form. Naphta on top full of "things". Color yellow. Thinner color dark red.
I discarded the naphta.
Keep the thinner solution and evape it.
The result is oily when hot, crystalline when cold RT. Color dark red brown.
When crushed it gives nice amber dry powder.

I smoked some in a pipe on top of a bunch of natural tobacco. Maybe 10mg.
Subjectively nice effect. Nice enough for me to work with.
CEV present with this test dose, good connection to the tree.
Very clear and peaceful.
No nausea at all.
Harsh to smoke but easily manageable.

blue.magic
#16 Posted : 7/12/2018 2:13:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
blue.magic wrote:

Hi blue.magic and Mr&Mrs McShulfman. I'm not very familiar with this substance, but was wondering if anyone has tried adding FASI to the basified powder IPA pull. Thank you.

I only tried to precipitate bufotenine fumarate but getting only a minuscule amount of product, too little to even attempt freebasing. So this was inconclusive.

blue.magic
#17 Posted : 7/12/2018 2:18:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr&Mrs McShulfman wrote:
What people still do not understand is the key role of the body into the whole story.

You have to clean the toxic compounds with your own body first.

The body is the lab.

Start the work by putting the whole plant into the body.

The toxic compounds of the plant will match with the toxic compounds of your body at this exact moment.

Vomit.

If nausea continues, drink a lot of water and vomit. At this point you can use your fingers to help cleaning all the water that stay in the stomach.

You can now start your extraction.

Well I tried several substances that are considered "purgatory", namely Ayahuasca during the times my diet was not optimal and I was more stuck with personal issues than I was when trying bufotenin. Yet Yopo felt extremely taxing on the body, much more than double dose of Aya.

There are some real natural toxins and I doubt one is immune to poisons as long as he is "purified" emotionally. Our bodies (healthy or not) work in some ways and certain poisons interfere with it negatively - then it does not matter how healthy one is, maybe he will be more tolerant to the poison, but the point is not to poison one's body when there is no need to and avoid confusing poisoning with purging.

Of course all drugs are poisons by definition, but the question is whether the benefits outweight the side effects. With Yopo, I was in real doubt.

But maybe I had bunk seeds, who knows...

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#18 Posted : 7/12/2018 3:39:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No question of health or poison.

Ideas do not rule, reason neither.

They are fake muppets in front of vibration.

If someone if confusing poisoning with purging then it is good thing.

Confusion, chaos, fire and forge.

Have to meet the lord(ess?) who lives downstairs.

Who really knows himself ?

Enter the laboratory, enter the body.

You have lead and fire.

Start to work.

Living means eating.

Food comes from the earth.

Work the ground.

They give you steel.

Labor with tools. Forged with charcoal and ferruginous rock.

With this kind of work you encounter your first wealth.

You find the noble silver.

The self is nice. He can act, work and make money ! Wonderful !!

Bullshit he is nothing.

Hey ho !! You are dreaming ! Did you forget ?

"Ah heu ... eeeh baaa ... CLIK !!
Ouah ou je suis ?!?
Qu'est-ce que c'est que tout ce bordel la ?? Oh putain c'est mon corps ! Et ya tous mes vieux copains !!
Y'a tout le monde ! Meme Peter pan et tinker Bell ! So good to see you again les copains ! How was it the song, i don't remember...? Aaaaah it was something like ... Hum ... Tinker ! Magic powder please !! Oh yes that's it !! You can fly, you can fly ! YOOU CAN FLYYY !

Your silver took a strange shinny reflect...

Copper

You thought about wealth, you find magic.

Little world.

Remember down is the lead. Fire, inspiration and it turns into steel. Not ready yet. Work the ground. Find silver. Noble enough to be the first interior world. Down, heavy, mental.

Magic pow(d)ers lead to copper.

Move on the left and enter the little world. Never enter by front, that is what they want you to do.

Dig, dig and dig again. Play.

Search for water little prince.

Everything blond and copper.

THE lab ! Owned by THE alchemist ! Working on THE project with the special participation of the watchmaker and other guests. They will fix everything, every cosmic cog will be ointed with liquid gold.

But how to reach gold with copper ........ ?

Only a spirit can do this...

Third interior world. Spirit.

He comes from up. And gives you the recipe :

"... .. ... . gnagnagna, .. psssst.. Pssss. ..... gagnagna... blablabla. "

The rest can't be told.

Just feel it.

blue.magic
#19 Posted : 7/12/2018 4:36:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't understand, sorry.

But I stay away from anyone who throws out reason. Maybe you like living in some kind of magical woo-woo land where you can freely drink poisons, but that's not for me, thanks.

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#20 Posted : 7/12/2018 3:25:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No need to be sorry,
Someone who lives in his head has to understand (and i do not talk about you), he is full of incomprehention. When he sees the light his eyes do not support it and that's good thing because from this point of view light is sickness, illumination, new age woo-woo land as you say. His reason is the most powerful weapon he has because with it he can generate the sensation of well being by controlling the situation, fixing his own rules. That is a wonderful strategy ! But it only serves one time... Death is coming, don't you feel it ? Do you think you can really control what is happening ?
Society, education, judgment, prison. Who are they ? Who are they to say what is real or not, what I have to think and how I have to behave ? How can they control my life to that point ?
Reason ? ... No impossible it can't be ! Where have you learned everything you know ? Who taught you that ?
My head ! Please tell me ! What do I really know ?
If you want to know what you know, well, good luck... Maybe your magnificent reason will not find anything. Maybe you will fall. Falling from your head gives you really strange sensations of dying. Will you support it or will you kill yourself in prevention of what could happen ?
If I liberate myself from my own reason there will be no sense at all... Life will be death and death can be life ?!? How can I live without sense ? Without controlling the "reality"... Up, down... Is that real ? Am I dead or living ? When I die do I start to live ? Is there really any beginning and any end ? What is the infinite ? Do I exist ? Or I invented all of that just to don't feel alone ?... Am I crazy ?....

Your reason can not answer those questions !

Only feeling can.

" Yes you are ! Welcome back my brother ! For you it has been a long time. For us this doesn't matter. You have been really far away without moving. "
Feel the fear, walk through it and through yourself like the little child you where before they start to put you thinking and reason, ideas and believes.

Throw away all the rules and you discover that you are infinite. You can travel through water and light, through thinking and feeling, through music, through life and death. No point of reference, no limitation.

Third dimension is self and power, control, mental, history, evolution, space and time. Fear or yourself unaccomplished.

Let everything die, enter the unknown, the paradox, the strange and fusion with it. Join the fourth, join the heart, come back home. From there you will see clearly without head. Decapitated.

Do you know about Mochikas ? Mapuches ? Chavin ?
They all lived before the Inca in south america. They have produced one of the most interesting culture of this planet and they where all taking this poison so doubtful : Vilca. Which means for them Sun, or God, or Gold or Sacred. The whole society was supported by the consumption of anadenanthera in all forms by all the orifices. They say they could fly through light, no need of material technology, no need of reason. If your reason try to understand how and why they did all those impossible constructions you are about to enter the labyrinth. Ariane gave you the reason little child so you can go and find the beast ! In the middle of the labyrinth.

Someone who live in his heart do not need to understand, he is in the center.

12NEXT