We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What did i just have seen? Options

Northerner
#21 Posted : 7/13/2018 11:28:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ETERNAL wrote:
Northerner wrote:

You are having a spiritual experience right now.

This is the spiritual experience. Every single moment.

Don't deny your own awareness.

Hilarious Northerner, but only in the dream, only in the dream.
Everything is one. There is no-one to "have" a spiritual experience.
There is only THIS moment.
There is only one awareness.
Those that think they are having a spiritual experience are NOT awakened.
This "experience" has nothing to do with a 'me".

The fundamental truth you are missing is that everything is ONE. There is no you to have a "spiritual" experience.
That is nonsense, dream stuff.

I agree there is only this moment, true.

I say that present awareness is spiritual, as it is not not tangibly physical. I see everything interconnected, but it is only one in the sense that you could say a planet is one thing... it is made up of an infinite amount of ever changing pieces. All the little ones inside the the big one. Ad infinitum macro and micro...

I refute your reality and substitute my own.

Laughing
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ETERNAL
#22 Posted : 7/13/2018 11:39:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:

Laughing

Good, hopefully you stop talking to me now.
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

Northerner
#23 Posted : 7/13/2018 11:43:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nah mate... doesn't work like that.

According to your theory I am you.

There's no escape.

ETERNAL
#24 Posted : 7/14/2018 12:23:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:

I see everything interconnected, but it is only one in the sense that you could say a planet is one thing... it is made up of an infinite amount of ever changing pieces. All the little ones inside the the big one. Ad infinitum macro and micro...

Empty awareness is ALWAYS watching as thoughts naturally and spontaneously arise in consciousness. Some of these thoughts create mind. The separateness that arises with the thought process vs the thoughts not engaged by the mind is what creates the illusion of duality (dream). So this is why you see things as being little ones inside big ones but cant tell its all the same thing. All of the little ones are empty of separateness. Everything is one. You can't tell the difference because you are a piece looking at a piece.

ETERNAL
#25 Posted : 7/14/2018 12:28:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The true nature of ALL that exists is eternal. ALL that exists is ONE all encompassing, indescribable and inconceivable whole essence. This IS-ness is one infinite consciousness that pervades all existence, imagination and beyond. There is no "we"; duality is an illusion. There is only the concurrence of everything existing as a whole, now, and the always present empty awareness of THIS experiencing itself as separateness, here, past/future.(illusion)

ETERNAL
#26 Posted : 7/14/2018 12:48:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:

I agree there is only this moment, true.

If there is only this moment, where is there to go?
Where is there to reincarnate?
Whats the point of having a "spiritual experience"?
How could you even be having one?
Who is there to have one anyway?
This is part of the dream.
nonsense

ETERNAL
#27 Posted : 7/14/2018 1:01:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm done with this thread dude. I wish you the best. I really do.
ETERNAL attached the following image(s):
You-are-That-which-is-beyond-belief---You-are-a-Presence-of-awakened-non-dual-awareness---Zen-Thinking-Quote---Brian-Thompson---Advaita---Non-Duality (1).jpg (94kb) downloaded 90 time(s).

Northerner
#28 Posted : 7/14/2018 1:58:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ETERNAL wrote:

If there is only this moment, where is there to go?

Ah, the great mysteries of life that people have been philosophising about since self awareness.

ETERNAL wrote:

Where is there to reincarnate?

Reincarnation seems illogical to me.

ETERNAL wrote:

Whats the point of having a "spiritual experience"?

There is no point to anything when faced with the great infinity that is the cosmos. If we choose we can make our own reasons though. It can never be wrong or right.

ETERNAL wrote:

How could you even be having one?

Because I'm apparently not having a physical one. The only part of me that cannot be defined is my awareness. And that part I choose to call spiritual. It can be called whatever you feel though. Or even just denied.

ETERNAL wrote:

Who is there to have one anyway?

The perceiving entity. Call it what you will.

ETERNAL wrote:

This is part of the dream.

Indeed it is. But there must be a point of perception for a dream to exist/illude.

I disagree that there is no duality. We are diametrically opposed there... like some sort of duality.

I wish you the best too brother. Thanks for shooting the stuff with me. I think it's important for us to encounter things we disagree with, lest we fall into the trap of confirmational bias.

DmnStr8
#29 Posted : 7/14/2018 4:48:52 AM

Come what may

ETERNAL wrote:
Northerner wrote:

Laughing

Good, hopefully you stop talking to me now.

That's a little rude!

Thumbs down
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

MenacingTrees
#30 Posted : 7/16/2018 8:58:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I logged on to make a post exactly like this, and now i'm stuck reading the replies on this thread. Going to make my post now. Just wanted to say hi Surprised
"Just because it exists, doesn't mean it can't be done." - JG

Psilocybin plants your roots, LSD spreads your branches.
DMT turns your tree-ass into a damn rocket ship.

Friends don't let friends use freebase.

woody
#31 Posted : 7/16/2018 2:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eternal, how did you arrive at your insight?

If you learned it from a philosophical point of view then it's a belief and makes for an interesting debate. If you KNOW this you wouldn't even be engaged in debate.

Exitwound
#32 Posted : 7/16/2018 3:26:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

woody wrote:
Eternal, how did you arrive at your insight?

If you learned it from a philosophical point of view then it's a belief and makes for an interesting debate. If you KNOW this you wouldn't even be engaged in debate.

This.

Why saving somebody from running after their own tail (said earlier in a thread), if that's you running after your own tail, or nobody is running after their own tail.

I don't think that solipsism can be of any benefit to anyone (especially if it's true and we are all "ONE", it doesn't really matters what I think or type here in this post).

JerrySeinfeld
#33 Posted : 7/16/2018 5:11:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting debate. It just seems like a futile one. Eternal, instead of refuting everything, why not accept that if you had the exact answer to everything questioned, youd run the joint.

Believing IS seeing. Not the other way around

Metashaman
#34 Posted : 7/16/2018 6:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As far as the reality.
I think it is much like spirituality when you try to frame it in "proof".. 30+ ish years of heavy breakthroughs and you'd think we would have had some future event or unknown truth revealed. I have knowledge of none.

I track entity contact, so far the main ones are the ones Rogan and McKenna spoke about and were "more out there". Which would lead you to believe it is generated.

With that said, There are people I trust who have talked about "bringing things back with them. Beings or information". Though without any real "backing" I only have their word.

As far as entity contact goes, I am not entire convinced that it is entirely internal.

The one theory I am looking at the "receiver" theory. That we get signals and we have to interpret them into "things we can understand". Which is why we have common entities that may not have existed 15-2500 years ago as an archetype.

I've tried Philosophy as Metaphysics gives you a great framework to study the "extra natural", however even with it, there can never really be proof as you can't weigh an idea. I disagree with Kent on the "we understand every bit of this". I get that we can explain why we hallucinate, but the "what" and things like Aya continuously bringing people to the "lady of the vine" over and over even without preconceived information seems really interesting.

Safe bet? It's all in your head, even if you think it is not. According to the Logos, you then must treat it as imagination until you can prove otherwise.

<3 brother welcome!
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

thymamai
#35 Posted : 7/16/2018 9:42:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What did I just have read?

Imagine arguing about your spirituality on the internet.

There really is no place for proofs in the equation.. Anyone can tell right off whether we are speaking the same language or no. And that's all that counts. Only then does any real communication begin.

Warm welcome to tracid1987.

PREV12