We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Dmt + Harmalas = shatter Options

ETERNAL
#1 Posted : 5/8/2018 1:33:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I was playing around with the idea of turning DMT into a wax to vape easily. I tried it out with 150mgs just to see what happened. I dissolved it in Everclear and then evaporated it and I came out with this. My question is, could I also dissolve FB harmine along with DMT to create a changa type mixture that I could vaporize in a vaporizer?
Would that work? If so, what mgs Harmine per Mgs DMT?
ETERNAL attached the following image(s):
20180507_192515.jpg (3,283kb) downloaded 307 time(s).
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

CosmicLion
#2 Posted : 5/8/2018 2:33:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would pull into Limonene.

Then mix Vinegar with the Limonene to pull into the Vinegar as Acetate Salts.

Then evaporate the Acetate salts in a food dehydrator w/ heat to heat-break the acetate bonds leaving you with freebase....

You will be left with a Red Ruby Goo full spectrum DMT honey... Great for dabbing and vaping.

From here, you can take purified Harmala Freebase powder and hand-mix into the Goo..

Thumbs up
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

ETERNAL
#3 Posted : 5/8/2018 2:42:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why is this necessary if I already have FB dmt and FB harmine?
Or are you saying it would be better to have full spectrum FB?
20180507_204037.jpg (2,061kb) downloaded 298 time(s).

CosmicLion
#4 Posted : 5/8/2018 3:04:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Saying it would be better to have full spectrum freebase....

Also the benefit to full spectrum goo, is that it is already goo... makes it manageable to dab or vape... especially for dabbing.

As far as what you have, why not just make max-strength Changa? Infuse it with tons of DMT... im sure you can find out on here, or ask someone, how much DMT a typical changa blend can handle...

Maybe 1.5g DMT for every 1g plant material? You don't need much harmala, but yea could throw that in too.

If you choose your Changa blend properly, the flavors and oils of the plants you use, when used out of a vaporizer, are AMAZING!

Plus the plants act a a good carrier vs trying to vape a powder blend.

TGO
#5 Posted : 5/8/2018 3:55:31 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

CosmicLion wrote:

Then evaporate the Acetate salts in a food dehydrator w/ heat to heat-break the acetate bonds leaving you with freebase....

Side Note:

In my experience, this method never seemed to work properly for me. After many attempts, I could not get the vinegar out of it completely which ruined the changa I made out of it. It always tasted of vinegar no matter how long I scraped the goo around and let it evap "with heat" from a food dehydrator. This led me to the conclusion that it was not freebasing the entire product. Smoking DMT-acetate is unpleasant, to say the least! Very happy

These days, if I extract with limo and salt out with vinegar, I just evaporate the vinegar/DMT acetates down to a goo, mix with a reasonable amount of sodium carb and pull the resulting paste with 99.9% anhydrous Isopropyl alcohol.

I thought I would throw this out there as a fair warning in case anyone attempts it and ends up having the same issues as me.

Smile

Anywho, another issue is finding a suitable solvent for harmalas, especially if you are trying to combine the two. In theory, you could just follow any of the changa teks, since they tend to combine DMT, harmalas, and plant material. Maybe leave out the plant material? Just an idea.
Another thing to consider is that Harmalas don't dissolve particularly well in most solvents. Here is a tidbit from Endlessness on solvents:

endlessness wrote:
Drinking/grain ethanol will work better than acetone and IPA. Maybe vodka would work, dont know if it would leave a taste (for changa or whatever). Ethanol is not the best but quite better than acetone or IPA. The best solvents for harmalas are more toxic, like methanol and DCM. If you use them, make sure its properly dry before using (better let it soak again in some non denatured ethanol and let it air dry again for many hours to help getting rid of traces of those solvents)...

As for ratios, that is definitely subjective. My first changa blend was 1:1:1 Dmt/harmalas/mullein and I found that to be WAY too harmala heavy. I've found (a few others around here can attest to this as well) that roughly ~300mg harmalas per gram of DMT is sufficient without being over bearing. But really, you should play with the ratios until you find one that suits you.

It should also be noted that I've never gone out of my way to separate the harmalas (harmine/harmaline etc etc) so my changa has unknown ratios there too. I'm unsure if that would have any dramatic impact or not.

To get the most bang for your buck, look into vaporhuasca. Eat your harmalas, wait ~15min or so, vape your DMT and hang on for a wild ride!

Twisted Evil
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

ETERNAL
#6 Posted : 5/8/2018 4:11:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:
Saying it would be better to have full spectrum freebase....

Also the benefit to full spectrum goo, is that it is already goo... makes it manageable to dab or vape... especially for dabbing.

As far as what you have, why not just make max-strength Changa? Infuse it with tons of DMT... im sure you can find out on here, or ask someone, how much DMT a typical changa blend can handle...

Maybe 1.5g DMT for every 1g plant material? You don't need much harmala, but yea could throw that in too.

If you choose your Changa blend properly, the flavors and oils of the plants you use, when used out of a vaporizer, are AMAZING!

Plus the plants act a a good carrier vs trying to vape a powder blend.

I don't like bongs. I don't smoke weed or anything.

ETERNAL
#7 Posted : 5/8/2018 4:31:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I was wondering if could basicly make a changoo because I don't like bongs or smoking shit in general. I'll follow a changa tek and just leave the leaf out unless someone has a better idea. It might work, it might not. Idk.

It's worth a try...

Vaporhuasca....interesting.
20180507_222920.jpg (2,302kb) downloaded 282 time(s).

ETERNAL
#8 Posted : 5/8/2018 4:54:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey TGO,
What do you recommend as far as dosage for Vaporhuasca?
Eat it like with water or juice or something or put it under the tongue?

CosmicLion
#9 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:05:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ETERNAL wrote:

I don't like bongs. I don't smoke weed or anything.

Indeed, I was thinking vaporizer when I posted that... not bong...

Thumbs up

CosmicLion
#10 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:07:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO, I could be totally wrong about this...

But it seems using the plants as a carrier (aka Changa) would be more practical out of a vaporizer unit versus using straight freebase powders... The powders tend to liquefy and melt through screens...

The GVG solves this problem, but IMO it would be LESS harsh to run some quality max-potency changa through a vapor box or volcano-style bag vaporizer.

Cool

CosmicLion
#11 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:12:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Or just mix your freebases together in alcohol... evaporate for a blend...

Then put on some kind of nail setup that was designed for vaporizing dabs.... As apposed to heating the nail with a torch and "dabbing"

Thumbs up

CosmicLion
#12 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:18:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would think that the right combination of herbs and\or terpenes, even if only added in just a little bit, could make the vapor LESS harsh... as the oils in plants act as a buffer and conditioner to the harshness of str8 freebase....

Rolling eyes

ETERNAL
#13 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:26:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:
IMO, I could be totally wrong about this...

But it seems using the plants as a carrier (aka Changa) would be more practical out of a vaporizer unit versus using straight freebase powders... The powders tend to liquefy and melt through screens...

The GVG solves this problem, but IMO it would be LESS harsh to run some quality max-potency changa through a vapor box or volcano-style bag vaporizer.

Cool

I haven't used the GVG. I don't like anything that involves having to use a lighter. I know most veteran nexians like yourself swear by it though. The vaporizer I use doesn't have a screen. It has quartz dual coils. I put the powder in and melt it down and blast off. I just got the new vaporizer below. It has dual, dual quartz coils. I haven't used it yet, but it's going to be a monster imo. It has 3 temp functions so I think it will replace my current one.
I was wondering if I could make a wax like the pic above infused with harmalas fb powder by dissolving it in Everclear just like I did with the spirit of Osiris.
I don't see why this wouldn't work because it wouldn't be in powder form anymore as long as the ethanol dissolved it like it did the DMT.

20180507_231154.jpg (1,942kb) downloaded 260 time(s).
20180507_231523.jpg (1,968kb) downloaded 258 time(s).

ETERNAL
#14 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:30:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:

Then put on some kind of nail setup that was designed for vaporizing dabs.... As apposed to heating the nail with a torch and "dabbing"

Thumbs up

Yup, that's exactly what I'm wanting to do. You think full spectrum harmine/harmaline FB would be best though?

ETERNAL
#15 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:35:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ETERNAL wrote:
CosmicLion wrote:

Thumbs up

Yup, that's exactly what I'm wanting to do. You think full spectrum harmine/harmaline FB would be best though?

What ratio of full spectrum FB would you use? Say if you did 1 gram dmt? How many mgs full speck FB?

ETERNAL
#16 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:38:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:
I would think that the right combination of herbs and\or terpenes, even if only added in just a little bit, could make the vapor LESS harsh... as the oils in plants act as a buffer and conditioner to the harshness of str8 freebase....

Rolling eyes

It's never harsh using what I'm using to vaporize dmt. I don't know what it will be like with harmalas in it.

CosmicLion
#17 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:46:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You don't need much Harmala....

Others may have a better answer for you...

But IMO I would think that around 200mg Harmala mixed with 1g of DMT would make some excellent wax!

Big grin Thumbs up

ETERNAL
#18 Posted : 5/8/2018 5:50:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:
You don't need much Harmala....

Others may have a better answer for you...

But IMO I would think that around 200mg Harmala mixed with 1g of DMT would make some excellent wax!
Big grin Thumbs up

Right on. Thanks for the help!
skotan-Thumbs-up-smiley.png (37kb) downloaded 244 time(s).

TGO
#19 Posted : 5/8/2018 3:55:57 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

ETERNAL wrote:
Hey TGO,
What do you recommend as far as dosage for Vaporhuasca?
Eat it like with water or juice or something or put it under the tongue?

Rolling eyes

C'mon now, Eternal. I know it is nice when we directly spoon feed you answers in your threads but at some point you have to let go of our hand(s) and learn how to do some of the work yourself. That is part of being a member here.

For example, if you had typed "oral harmala dosage dmt nexus" into google, you would already have more "answers" than you would ever need. This question in particular has been answered 100 times over (if not more) and it becomes tiresome for longstanding members to see and answer the same questions asked on a seemingly infinite loop. The point is this: (Pretty much) All the information is here if you are willing to take 5 minutes to look for it. Please be more mindful of this in the future. Thanks.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

CosmicLion
#20 Posted : 5/8/2018 4:21:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
For example, if you had typed "oral harmala dosage dmt nexus" into google, you would already have more "answers" than you would ever need.

I mean, to be fair... they weren't asking about oral harmala dosage...they were asking about smoking harmala...

Technically, they could have done more research into how much harmala is added into changa blends...

However I feel this wax approach is novel enough to potentially warrant a thread... Maybe not, i havn't searched myself, maybe this approach has been covered...

Big grin

12NEXT