We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
What are your favorite combo? Options

Eaglepath
#1 Posted : 4/27/2018 7:21:43 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I would be happy to receive some tips of your favorite combination of psychadelics in general.. Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 4/27/2018 11:57:42 PM

Come what may

My favorite is LSD and DMT.

Nick Sand wrote about vaping DMT at the tenth hour of a LSD trip and I have tried that. I preferred vaping at peak.

There is a really nice synergy between LSD and DMT! I felt like the transition into the DMT realm was much easier than sober. I always had a great experience with the combo. I always enjoy LSD and so I am always in a good mood when I take it, this translates to good experience into the DMT.

What always strikes me odd is that the DMT kind of overides the LSD. Meaning that when I vaped the DMT I was no longer feeling the LSD. I had expected to have the feeling of tripping LSD in DMT hyperspace. Nope. It would transition from LSD tripping, to DMT hyperspace, and back to LSD tripping. As I mentioned, the transition is practically seemless and gentle.

I feel like your mind is already halfway primed for the DMT journey when your on acid. It is ready to go and I always felt relaxed before. The first time I did this combo I had a hard time trying not to laugh before I bagan vaping the DMT. I was already giddy! Next to no apprehension at that point. Just went for it. I have done this combo three times. At peak twice and at tenth hour once after reading that Nick Sand blog.

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

blue.magic
#3 Posted : 4/28/2018 2:07:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

*1. kratom + reishi + ginseng + gotu cola + kanna + damiana + blue lotus + cocaine
2. harmine + harmaline + mushrooms
3. MDMA + 2C-B

* quite irresponsible combo, I know, but taken in moderation and this is a "herbal ecstasy" we do sometimes with friends

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 4/28/2018 9:26:01 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

DmnStr8 wrote:

Nick Sand wrote about vaping DMT at the tenth hour of a LSD trip and I have tried that. I preferred vaping at peak.

There is a really nice synergy between LSD and DMT! I felt like the transition into the DMT realm was much easier than sober. I always had a great experience with the combo. I always enjoy LSD and so I am always in a good mood when I take it, this translates to good experience into the DMT.

What always strikes me odd is that the DMT kind of overides the LSD. Meaning that when I vaped the DMT I was no longer feeling the LSD. I had expected to have the feeling of tripping LSD in DMT hyperspace. Nope. It would transition from LSD tripping, to DMT hyperspace, and back to LSD tripping. As I mentioned, the transition is practically seemless and gentle.

I feel like your mind is already halfway primed for the DMT journey when your on acid. It is ready to go and I always felt relaxed before. The first time I did this combo I had a hard time trying not to laugh before I bagan vaping the DMT. I was already giddy! Next to no apprehension at that point. Just went for it. I have done this combo three times. At peak twice and at tenth hour once after reading that Nick Sand blog.

I can understand this and will try it someday now in the summerSmile

I have not worked with LSD so much, have never experienced high visual dosages but what you are talking about I have experienced (the amazing euphoria and laughing your ass off phenonema) haha.. so I guess its a good state before blasting off with DMT! Pleased

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 4/28/2018 9:28:46 AM

blue.magic wrote:
*1. kratom + reishi + ginseng + gotu cola + kanna + damiana + blue lotus + cocaine
3. MDMA + 2C-B

* quite irresponsible combo, I know, but taken in moderation and this is a "herbal ecstasy" we do sometimes with friends

Harmalas and 2g mushrooms I did sometime.. very scary experience haha...

the first mix reminds me of some new years eve when I was younger and took some mix of: mushrooms, cocaine, lsd, valium, alcohol, weed... dont remeber if it was something more... I woke up next to a girl in the morning who said that she had an amazing night with me.. which of I did not remember a single second of hrm..Pleased

Astonish
#6 Posted : 4/28/2018 5:52:39 PM

Ontological Philosopher

Blue Lotus + Damiana + Hash + DMT
Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish

Eaglepath
#7 Posted : 4/28/2018 6:03:01 PM

Astonish wrote:
Blue Lotus + Damiana + Hash + DMT

Is this for Changa or how do you approach this?

rogue
#8 Posted : 5/17/2018 10:49:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:

I can understand this and will try it someday now in the summerSmile

I have not worked with LSD so much, have never experienced high visual dosages but what you are talking about I have experienced (the amazing euphoria and laughing your ass off phenonema) haha.. so I guess its a good state before blasting off with DMT! Pleased

I agree LSD and DMT go very nicely together. The LSD seems to lengthen the dmt flash for me, and I find 20mg of off-white 3xdeffatted dmt combined with 200 micrograms of lsd is intense. The dmt trip becomes a slow moving endless train of trippiness, its absolutely bonkers. I first combined the two at electric forest, I was gifted a dmt pipe and during the peak of a double dose of some grateful dead bears covered blotter lsd, I decided it was time to load the pipe and use it for the first time. Man, was it a trip, not so much visual like the dmt trip I was accustomed to, but the mental effect was profound. Felt like I was dimension hopping, slowly being sucked into a timeworp, the lsd really slowed the whole dmt flash, felt like the dmt lasted for 40 minutes atleast. The second time I combined lsd and dmt was in my apartment, I had entity contact and blasted off 20mg of off white dmt and 2 or 3 tabs of lsd.

blue.magic
#9 Posted : 5/17/2018 8:15:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
blue.magic wrote:
3. MDMA + 2C-B

Harmalas and 2g mushrooms I did sometime.. very scary experience haha...

the first mix reminds me of some new years eve when I was younger and took some mix of: mushrooms, cocaine, lsd, valium, alcohol, weed... dont remeber if it was something more... I woke up next to a girl in the morning who said that she had an amazing night with me.. which of I did not remember a single second of hrm..Pleased

Yeah we basically mixed energizers from chinese medicine with kratom and it went great. The small amount of high quality coke on top just made the experience MDMA-like. Kanna was smoked from a bong giving instant hits of pure bliss.

I can't imagine how you could combine valium with cocaine. Wow Surprised

Harmalas and mushrooms for me are the ultimate music enjoyment combo.

dragonrider
#10 Posted : 5/17/2018 8:35:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Microdosing cannabis works great with any of the classic hallucinogens.
Bufotenin is great with ayahuasca, shrooms and LSD.
Shrooms and ayahuasca go well together.

LSD works great with fresh morning glory seeds. Old seeds do exactly the opposite thing.

Wakinyan
#11 Posted : 5/17/2018 10:00:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried a few different combinations over the years and still I find the basics always speak to me.

1 medium to large red or orange Amanita sun dried and put in the blender with an oz of low ryder or super silver your choice. Again, strain really doesn't matter that much so long as you like it. Mix in your brownie mix, I use Betty Crocker 18 oz package. Follow directions on package from that point on.

Now for a beverage...

3 feet of your favorite cacti, but preferably cut into chunks and dried with a fan or food dehydrator prior to making your tea. 6 mushrooms from 9 mile road in St. Augustine Florida.
Toss all ingredients into a pot and bring to a low rolling boil for 1 hour.
Strain all ingredients and add fresh water over same ingredients. Repeat low rolling boil for 1 hour while first separation is also cooking.
Strain one last time and mix both portions together.

When I graft you graft we graft

Eaglepath
#12 Posted : 5/19/2018 2:58:46 PM

Wakinyan wrote:
I've tried a few different combinations over the years and still I find the basics always speak to me.

1 medium to large red or orange Amanita sun dried and put in the blender with an oz of low ryder or super silver your choice. Again, strain really doesn't matter that much so long as you like it. Mix in your brownie mix, I use Betty Crocker 18 oz package. Follow directions on package from that point on.

Now for a beverage...

3 feet of your favorite cacti, but preferably cut into chunks and dried with a fan or food dehydrator prior to making your tea. 6 mushrooms from 9 mile road in St. Augustine Florida.
Strain all ingredients and add fresh water over same ingredients. Repeat low rolling boil for 1 hour while first separation is also cooking.

This is interesting. I am a huge fan of old "witch brews" and similarSmile Reading all kinds of old recipes containing more or less everything that is discussed here at once, plus some bat wings, mice tails etc haha..

Could you elaborate what the trip is like with the brownies? Cacti and mushrooms Ive used some and work great together. Not in heroic doses but enough.

Eaglepath
#13 Posted : 5/19/2018 3:03:18 PM

blue.magic - Im definitely going to try your mix sometime!Pleased

dragonrider - I have been a cannabis smoker for over 10 years and Im in the mode of: either cannabis or psychadelics, not combined. But that is only my way.

Mushrooms together with Ayahuasca seems interesting! Need to try. I made some Bufo but I made a Changa blend of this with DMT and 20x Caapi. Need to try this first then I will add it on top of an Ayahuasca trip.

Cool posts! Happy for that, thanks"!

Arkens
#14 Posted : 5/21/2018 6:52:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My favorite would be LSD and mushrooms. I did it once untill now and it was utterly insane.

Around 100mics of acid or one hit was consumed and around 30 min in i ate 2.5g of shrooms. On each dosage alone i would get maybe a light to medium trip. Combined it was an explosion i was not prepared for.
After 30 mins of acid ingestion i still could not feel it coming. Once the shrooms where in the coming up was quite intense as both started to take ahold of me simultaniosly. The OEV‘s where mesmerizing. A pink cube appeared in front of me and started to expand into al this other indescribable amazing forms. I closed my eyes and vivid 3D imagery of a gemotric landscape unfoldedin front of my inner eye. This went on for some time then me and my wife layed in the bathtub(she consumed 3,5g of shrooms) and we talked the whole night about us the universe we called old friends on camchat which made for some ridiculuos and bizzare moments to explain the day after. But o well it was fun. We cried laughed and had the most intimate night we ever experienced.

I must say i was a little drunk when i dropped the acid and probably sobe would have not eaten the shrooms atop of that. Im glad i did and will probably do that again in the near future

Peace and Love

Eaglepath
#15 Posted : 5/22/2018 5:46:09 PM

I will probably do it also in a near future!Pleased

Thanks for sharing that, sounds amazing!

I agree, I would also have mild experiences with these dosages, so lets combine!Smile

Wakinyan
#16 Posted : 5/23/2018 4:30:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Wakinyan wrote:

Now for a beverage...

This is interesting. I am a huge fan of old "witch brews" and similarSmile Reading all kinds of old recipes containing more or less everything that is discussed here at once, plus some bat wings, mice tails etc haha..

Could you elaborate what the trip is like with the brownies? Cacti and mushrooms Ive used some and work great together. Not in heroic doses but enough.

Whatever you do, don't put in mice tails unless you just want the protein.

For me, this combination slows down time kind of similar to the way time slows down on a vision quest where you go without food, water, or sleep for 4 days. Sure, other plants by themselves can do this, but they can be a little more unforgiving and not quite as gentle as this method and while the recipe is very strong, there is no one telling you to eat every brownie or drink every drop. With that said, there is a reason why in many ceremonies you have more than one round... it allows a more gentle rise rather than a thud and a knock in the head that some seem to like, but others can get in trouble with.
When I graft you graft we graft

burnt
#17 Posted : 5/23/2018 8:10:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Acid + DMT: Preferable to take DMT after the peak of an acid trip. On the come down. It helps clear up the head. At the end of a long lsd trip you can feel tired or burnt out. A little foggy in the head. The DMT just seems to clear that right up and give another round of visuals. Of course you can do DMT on the peak too but that can get a bit intense..

Acid + MDMA: Classic combination.

Acid + 2CB: Absurdly visual.

DMT + Ketamine: The combination of the ketamine 'hole' and DMT is interesting in that the ketamine becomes more visual and both drugs out of body effects seem to amplify. It also a strange to combine the feeling of becoming a single point and being one with everything.

DMT + MDMA: Again prefer DMT on the come down. Seems to reset some of the negative MDMA comedown feelings although wouldn't advise this as a potential remedy for MDMA comedowns. Rather it is a pleasant way to end a good MDMA experience if your in the right head-space.

MDMA + Ketamine: Disembodied ecstacy.

MDMA + Ketamine + DMT: See DMT + MDMA and Ketamine + MDMA = pretty much sums it up.

Mister_Niles
#18 Posted : 5/23/2018 9:49:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never liked to combine psychedelic substances. Of course I like any kind of caapi/dmt combo I've tried. Vaped DMT at the peak of an acid trip can be amazing. Low doses of DMT for me. 10-15mg in a GVG.

I recently discovered what burnt posted above to be a combination I really love. Ketamine and DMT is amazing. Here's how I do it. IM ketamine 100-120mgs then I lay down. As I'm coming out of the hole, I wait for the perfect time and vape 20mgs of DMT. Ketamine does seem to greatly potentiate and lengthen the DMT experience. They get along very well. It gives me the impression that I've discovered a new and important paradigm. That I've discovered the key to the universe every time. Of course, that feeling fades, but I do think that there is plenty to be learned from the combination.

One of these days, if I ever have sufficiently clean DMT, I'd like to IM both substances at once. I doubt it will ever happen though.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

burnt
#19 Posted : 5/25/2018 8:01:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
I recently discovered what burnt posted above to be a combination I really love. Ketamine and DMT is amazing. Here's how I do it. IM ketamine 100-120mgs then I lay down. As I'm coming out of the hole, I wait for the perfect time and vape 20mgs of DMT. Ketamine does seem to greatly potentiate and lengthen the DMT experience. They get along very well. It gives me the impression that I've discovered a new and important paradigm. That I've discovered the key to the universe every time. Of course, that feeling fades, but I do think that there is plenty to be learned from the combination.

I can relate to the feeling of discovering a new and important paradigm. I just wish I could remember what it was or how to articulate it! I've never done IM and DMT. Only snort the ketamine and then take a large hit of DMT so they hit at same time. I haven't IM'd ketamine in a very long time and probably won't anytime soon (needles tend to creep people out like significant others). Although the ketamine I used last time I tried this combination was supposedly the S-isomer (i think thats the right one) which is the one that has more psychedelic and less body effects. Although I didn't verify in any analytical way it was obvious from using that substance alone it definitely is different then the racemic mixture in that the body effects were less and the head / psychedelic effects more. Made for a good DMT combination though.

Eaglepath
#20 Posted : 5/25/2018 11:19:50 AM

Its a lot of talk about Ketamine. I have never tried it due to what many describes of lacking spiritual intelligence or what to call it. I find this similar with LSD.

But I am very open to all kinds of new experiences so guess I would try it someday. What would you recommend someone that is new to Ketamine to do the first time? I would be interested in a full effect experience in that case, no party mode color changes.

Swim has used some steroids in the past and are not foreign to IM if this is the best route to take. But would prefer something else.

12NEXT