2 year hiatus, went back today. Options

tatt
#1 Posted : 4/26/2018 7:39:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:
(physical condition) Set:
Setting (location):
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?)
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication)
last meal: (Time and type)

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls)
known sensitivities:
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form)

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances)
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ �g)
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...)

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.)
Duration: (x hours)
First effects:
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration)
Come down:
Baseline:

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4)
Implesantness: (0-4)
Visual Intensity: (0-4)

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration)
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration)

(write your trip report as you would normally write it here)
PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:
(physical condition) Set:
Setting (location):
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?)
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication)
last meal: (Time and type)

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls)
known sensitivities:
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form)

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances)
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ �g)
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...)

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.)
Duration: (x hours)
First effects:
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration)
Come down:
Baseline:

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4)
Implesantness: (0-4)
Visual Intensity: (0-4)

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration)
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration)

(write your trip report as you would normally write it here)

PRE-CONDITIONS

(mind)Set: Sunny day, so clear, warm, soft, calm

(physical condition) Set: Healthy, have lost a bit of weight over the past few months, leaner, just as strong, feels good.

Setting (location): Grassy property, woods straight ahead, nice tree line, blue sky, sunnnn

time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?) Daylight, bright sun, few puffy clouds

recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication) Cannabis, caapi leaf tea, caapi vine tea (all done in small amounts sporadically)

last meal: (Time and type) About 6 hours ago, made some early breakfast, 4 eggs, two slices of bacon [local fam], banana, orange, with a sliced jalapeno layed onto the eggs, some pepper. Water.

PARTICIPANT

body weight: (in kg pls) 82kg

known sensitivities: No

history of use: Almost a decade of this funny business Very happy

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): enhanced leaf 1:1, caapi leaf/mullein mix with a feint layer of caapi leaf on the top of the mix before lighting.

Dose(s): 82mg of 1:1

Method of administration: spoon bubbler, roughly GVG smoke-holding capacity, took the entire dose in one hit, nothing left after. Held til I leave..

EFFECTS

Administration time: ?

Duration: 3-4 minutes

First effects: 4-5 seconds after dose was taken in

Peak: I have no idea lmao, I'd say within 30 seconds Razz

Come down: At/around the 3-4 minute mark, ended pretty quickly, though gradually.

Baseline: At the 5-6 minute mark I had mostly returned.

Intensity (overall): 4

Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL

Pleasantness: (0-4) 4

unplesantness: (0-4) 1

Visual Intensity: (0-4) 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration) 0, Nothing, feel light and great. Reality is stunning.

Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration) 3.5 I'd say, idk, feel light and clear..

After two years of having not having smoked dmt, enhanced leaf, or changa, the time was today, every thing lined up accordingly, the weather today is within the mid 60s and sun, not much of a breeze, few nice big clouds, though other than that, just birds, squirrels and blue sky.

I had planned to smoke 60mg of my 1:1 enhanced leaf, I started putting it onto the weighing tray, it ended up coming out to 82mg of blend on the reading ...so I'd decided on that. Very happy

Truth be told I was a bit nervous ...though it seemed to fade pretty quickly into a warm peaceful relaxation of sorts, with the sun, sounds, trees and sky. Stood up, stretched for 30 or some seconds, loose, nice, warm, smells, everything's as good as it could be for me right now

I turned the volume to medium, flipped on yppah - three portraits on the phone [not the best quality of sound tbh haha], thinking it would be a great song. Was a bit unsure, but decided 'ok'.

I picked up my spoon bubbler from the grass, loaded and ready. There were no people of any kind around, just a few random animals, with the breeze coming on a bit hitting me in the face

Quickly nicked the top of the pile, started pulling real slowly, watching the bubbler fill with milky white smoke, the taste was strong.. I took the entire hit in without any cough, sputter or issue, quickly peering into the pipe, feeling around with my index finger, it was all gone

4-5 second after taking the dose in, I quickly set the pipe down into the yard, and by the time I went to sit back up in my chair to orient myself .. the world, everything in my field of vision, swaying with that arabian flow, this flow started quickly picking up pace, from side to side, quickly whipping itself out further and further throughout reality. I felt it quickly starting to consume me, entirely, the sounds, the intensity, with the music very quickly and effortlessly fading to nearly half of 1% of what it had been, outdoor sounds, everything becoming subsumed by this experience ,completely and effortlessly. Inside and outside were wiped away, the world was replaced, all of this in and around the 7-8 second mark, and tbh I can't remember a great deal of this..

..there was no me any longer, no me looking out onto the experience, it was all gone ..completely, I was that reality , completely, always have been and forever will be.

No entities, just a reality ..an experience ...man ....its so god damn powerful when you get enough..

We're something older than time.. all this, every bit of it ..it defies our attempts at explanation.. I know we often say it ....but wow does it become completely clear in that moment. That place, that realm ...so so deep.

We're a part of something so so powerful.. transcendental, timeless, boundaryless, you name it ...and there's just nothing suitable I can really say about it. It sucks because I was hoping to write up something more descriptive, but I can't.

Incredibly powerful ....idk ...it was incredible, it lost none of it's step, even after 2 years ..make no mistake. I would say that it's grew in profundity ime.

I keep laughing because I have no words..

Don't be weak, live the warriors life

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ulim
#2 Posted : 4/26/2018 9:18:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 4/26/2018 11:35:46 PM

Come what may

tatt wrote:

I absolutely love this feeling!!

Thank you for sharing this Tatt! Glad you had a good experience! This made me smile! Big grin
"Your destiny and the destiny of every living being is to be who you truly are; divine beings full of love and light. Your purpose, and the purpose of every living being, is to heal, serve and love unconditionally in your own unique way." ~Don Juanito~

tatt
#4 Posted : 4/26/2018 11:46:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
tatt wrote:

I absolutely love this feeling!!

Thank you for sharing this Tatt! Glad you had a good experience! This made me smile! Big grin

Yeah, still smiling Very happy

Thanks man

<3

Jees
#5 Posted : 4/27/2018 10:07:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great tatt how you sail the big waves in grace Smile
No changa this time?

Disclaimer: all my posts are fiction.

tatt
#6 Posted : 4/27/2018 11:58:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Great tatt how you sail the big waves in grace Smile
No changa this time?

Honestly, I had no clue how it would go (and was quite a bit apprehensive) ..it's been such a long time for me, I had a few nerves leading up to. I knew that that wouldn't carry much weight once the experience started picking up pace and after I'd gotten to a certain point.

I have some changa also, though this blend of 1:1 enhanced I'd smoked - I'd put in around 120mg harmala freebase per 1g dmt used, so a fairly low amount. I don't think the harmalas had much to do with how things unfolded tbh, the experience was fast and very very powerful, shattering, though in a crazy sense - very smooth and seamless.

Didn't do too much ritual with this, albeit a small one.

I remember that once I had the ability to recognize my sense of self, time, my physical positioning - I had the recognition of having eyes again, being able to be 'an observer looking out onto the world again', so shortly after I'd opened them half way or so,

and idk ..when I looked out onto the world (the song I had been playing had stopped, so now there was just the sounds of nature and silence, though still heavily subsumed by the experience), and I'm going to try to describe this, which is so incredibly pointless, but I will anyhow -

immediate reality [the world], the sounds, the birds, the wind, the tree branches and leaves whipping around from the breeze, all of it seemed to constellate out from hyperspace, it was all coming from that, only to be - in that same second - consumed back again into that other-reality,

sounds were heard like endlessly vibrating echoes, spanned throughout time, like sounds were being echoed and produced from the longest hallway imagineable, eventually fading/transmuted back out, coming back into my hearing - all the sound being in motion with the fleeting/non fleeting of the experience as I sat there with my eyes cracked.

when a bird would chirp ..it would chirp from it's point of origin, then in the exact same moment it would chirp from all points in space, all directions, being echoed with that same effect.

I remember at around the same moment when I'd opened my eyes to peek around - everything was still very much gone, though with a small bit of normalcy, everything, including me, displayed outward and inward in all directions, it looked alot like an imagine that would get extended forever with an infinite amount of copies - it was very similar to that, all the while being neatly produced and consumed by this other-reality and being fully flavored with the aesthetics and design of that-other-reality.

It's kind of silly to even type all this, and looking back at the writing just now it's kind of funny..

Definitely have plans of doing it in a similar setting again here soon . I thought that this would potentially put me off for some time longer... but I think I'm definitely going to return soon.. same dosage, same method.

strtman
#7 Posted : 4/27/2018 12:06:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was a colossal hit. Impossible for me to ever inhale that amount in one toke.

In contrast to this I am somewhat surprised that the changa generated a trip that lasted only 3 - 4 minutes.

Again, this shows us how unpredictable it all is. But that's a good thing, it never gets boring.

changa in the bong, the way to go

tatt
#8 Posted : 4/27/2018 12:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
That was a colossal hit. Impossible for me to ever inhale that amount in one toke.

In contrast to this I am somewhat surprised that the changa generated a trip that lasted only 3 - 4 minutes.

Again, this shows us how unpredictable it all is. But that's a good thing, it never gets boring.

You know what's funny, is that I thought it might be, but it didn't seem all that bad [if at all], honestly felt nothing. Also something funny I just remembered ..after I took the hit in - I'd thought that I hadn't gotten all of it due to how it felt entering my mouth/throat and lungs. ...But then you feel that quick onset, the buildup...and within a few seconds you know kind've a general direction of where it's going (as far as intensity's concerned)

The spoon bubbler only holds a small amount of water in the middle of the pipe for a bit of filtration, though using ice cold water has always seemed to help things greatly in terms of getting me huge a huge hit. Cold water works for me, but 'ice' cold, like right before it starts freezing, didn't even feel it.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised that it wasn't longer [even with the less harmalas used this time around]. With that said though I could definitely be off on my time-remembering abilities a bit, most likely not as exact as I mentioned ,because once I'd set the pipe down in the grass and as I began to sit back up in the chair ..I was gone, I was no more. Very little memory from that point, though as I sit here I'm still getting those brief momentary flashes of the the very beginnings and throughout areas of the experience, though fleeting and insubstantial.

Thanks for reading

Doc Buxin
#9 Posted : 4/27/2018 7:55:42 PM

Pay No Mind

Good for you tatt!

It has been quite a long time for me too, relatively speaking...I know, thinking back on what was going in my life a year ago now, it has to have been over a year, perhaps close to two...

The molecule has been calling me now for a couple months; just waiting for the "stars to align", so to speak (you know what I mean).

The whole experience always makes me laugh at the absurdity of trying to explain it in words too...Laughing

But isn't that just the Big Cosmic Joke on all of us after all? Pleased

Peace
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

tatt
#10 Posted : 4/27/2018 8:53:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Doc Buxin wrote:

But isn't that just the Big Cosmic Joke on all of us after all? Pleased

Peace

Thumbs up

TGO
#11 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:37:10 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

tatt wrote:

We're something older than time.. all this, every bit of it ..it defies our attempts at explanation.. I know we often say it ....but wow does it become completely clear in that moment. That place, that realm ...so so deep.

We're a part of something so so powerful.. transcendental, timeless, boundaryless, you name it ...and there's just nothing suitable I can really say about it. It sucks because I was hoping to write up something more descriptive, but I can't.

Incredibly powerful ....idk ...it was incredible, it lost none of it's step, even after 2 years ..make no mistake. I would say that it's grew in profundity ime.

I love this part, Tatt! It is always so impossible to find applicable language for these experiences, yet I find that to be one of the most alluring things about it. Thanks for writing up a report! It has been a little over a year or so since my last DMT experience and I've been contemplating going back too. I have some enhanced leaf just sitting, sealed in the fridge, waiting for that moment. Waiting to be called upon!

This has been my first year back in college after a nearly 10 year break so I've been limiting my psychedelic usage in order to completely focus on school. I don't want to be too much of a space cadet, you know Very happy ! But now that the semester is almost over, I think I can hear that angelic chorus, calling me back into the heavens of hyperspace!

I always enjoy your reports!

Have a good one!

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

tatt
#12 Posted : 4/29/2018 10:07:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:

I love this part, Tatt! It is always so impossible to find applicable language for these experiences, yet I find that to be one of the most alluring things about it. Thanks for writing up a report! It has been a little over a year or so since my last DMT experience and I've been contemplating going back too. I have some enhanced leaf just sitting, sealed in the fridge, waiting for that moment. Waiting to be called upon!

This has been my first year back in college after a nearly 10 year break so I've been limiting my psychedelic usage in order to completely focus on school. I don't want to be too much of a space cadet, you know Very happy ! But now that the semester is almost over, I think I can hear that angelic chorus, calling me back into the heavens of hyperspace!

Hey TGO thanks for chimin in Smile

Much agreed, I think that once a relative depth is achieved within the experience there's no denying it imo, something only gained by having had the experience. Never fails in demolishing all previous notions hehe. <3 Glad it resonated

Yeah definitely write a report when you end up taking the dive again, your reports are always great to read and well written. Thumbs up

Take care

SpiceyMeatball
#13 Posted : 6/26/2018 2:53:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow Tatt that sounds like a historical journey into ones own being. Good read. It inspires me to want to try spice outside. but for now that's not possible. Look forward to seeing what happens on your next report!
Everything posted here are the rantings of a crazy guy who lives close by. This is his story. Not really sure what he's saying but maybe you all can make sense of it.......

ducdevil
#14 Posted : 6/26/2018 3:04:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"swaying with that arabian flow"

wow...probably the best description i've heard yet about the way reality begins to melt away...a lovely report. and inspiring!

great thanks for the share Smile

EDIT: i should say, rather, our "perceived" reality...

smoothmonkey
#15 Posted : 6/26/2018 10:10:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing tatt! Sometimes less words invoke more in the mind of the reader, and your description has done just that in mine. Beautiful Thumbs up
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

tatt
#16 Posted : 6/27/2018 12:59:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha, I'm surprised this report got dug back up, figured it was well under the pile of reports by now Big grin

ducdevil wrote:
"swaying with that arabian flow"

wow...probably the best description i've heard yet about the way reality begins to melt away...a lovely report. and inspiring!

great thanks for the share Smile

EDIT: i should say, rather, our "perceived" reality...

Thanks for reading the report ducdevil, I appreciate it Love

'Perceived reality' ..indeed.

smoothmonkey wrote:
Thanks for sharing tatt! Sometimes less words invoke more in the mind of the reader, and your description has done just that in mine. Beautiful Thumbs up

The gift of mental faculties that's endowed to human beings, a sort've niche specialty we have in thought and speech, things that put us above say ..a squirrel or deer in descriptive power.

But then you smoke a good dose, and you're put right back down there with the squirrels, bugs, trees and so on. Very happy

All part of the one seamless composition in which we're [and everything's] embedded.

Like a story that tells itself, and needs nonone to speak for It.

((But we try)) <3

Smoothmonkey thanks for reading brother!

tatt
#17 Posted : 6/27/2018 1:06:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ulim wrote:
Rolling eyes

Oh and award for most thoughtful comment in the thread goes to Ulim with his rolling eyez

Laughing

Sunnyside
#18 Posted : 6/27/2018 5:28:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the report, as always, you are so well-spoken and so well-thought-out.

As I had been following your extraction and run-up to your - what is it, a resumption? - after your hiatus, I have kept getting curiouser about that hiatus. (I gotta be careful here, that sounds borderline creepy)

I go weeks, even a few months, away from the DMT, maybe intentionally, maybe unintentionally. No specific reason to explore or not explore. Just the way it works out for me.

So, I was just curious if you had stayed away for a reason? And then resumed for a reason?

Thanks again for all your contributions.

" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon

tatt
#19 Posted : 6/27/2018 11:16:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sunnyside wrote:
Thanks for the report

I have kept getting curiouser about that hiatus.

I go weeks, even a few months, away from the DMT, maybe intentionally, maybe unintentionally. No specific reason to explore or not explore. Just the way it works out for me.

So, I was just curious if you had stayed away for a reason? And then resumed for a reason?

Thanks for responding Sunnyside Smile

I wanted to make sure that I was in a more optimal condition, physically and mentally, and just the direction of my life in general. The most clear headed I'd probably ever been in my life and up til now. I had some issues to work through, pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, but now they've been worked through and it's all good.

I've taken breaks from tryptamines before - took a year off after my first ayahuasca analogue brew with caapi/mimosa (me and the signif. other), 'powerful' is a vast vast understatement to what had happened, crazy crazy night... There was no words for it at all, couldnt even begin to say anything on it. But yeah that had put me off for a year or a little longer. Serious reverence after that. It's no toy the deeper you go.

Pharma previous to that - went about a year & a half after being a n00b and making the silly mistake of redosing far too soon, I'd redosed about an hour or so in from the point of ingestion Laughing

So yeah most of the reason for the hiatus mainly has to do with the first reason.

That day I smoked though - the transition was fast, and felt ..idk, I just felt incredibly comfortable during the initial onset, which was only a few seconds - so no biggie lol. Fast, powerful and painless. A clean break into eternity

Sunnyside
#20 Posted : 6/28/2018 3:59:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:

I wanted to make sure that I was in a more optimal condition, physically and mentally, and just the direction of my life in general. The most clear headed I'd probably ever been in my life and up til now. I had some issues to work through, pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, but now they've been worked through and it's all good.

Thanks kindly for filling me in.
As I was reading your response, I realized I had asked something that could be quite personal, and I never mean to intrude on someone.

I'm very glad it worked out so well for you. You surely deserve it!
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon

12NEXT