We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
BirdmanDMT's Insufflated DMT Experience Options

BirdmanDMT
#21 Posted : 4/29/2018 4:05:18 AM

"You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

null24 wrote:
So wonderful you dropped a ball in your sac (only continuing the "grow a pair", "serious balls" &c dialogue) and took a nose-dive into hyperspace! I for one will not doubt your veracity again, for I sure as #### would never worry my delicates with a caustic substance in the name of whatever it's name is, so good beans on ya. Thumbs up But sheesh, there's gotta be an easier way, man, DMT is a psychedelic not an ordeal poison!

...No more nasal ROA's for me! The only reason I did this was to establish how badly I was improperly vaping. The effects I received on 110mgs of insufflated DMT let me know just how much was "missing" during my vapes. ....Clearly there is a major difference! Shocked

null24 wrote:
What are neutral changa supplies? Just curious. I'm not following this reasoning.

...It was suggested to me earlier to make a Weed/DMT changa and some other combination type "psychotropic changa." One person even spoke of a Salvia/DMT changa which to me would be like being stabbed and shot at the same time. I want the DMT to do all of my dirty work as this is what I am studying. I'm just opting for a very simple Caapi/DMT changa. That's my definition of "neutral." If it lasts a little longer, then that's fine, ...but not that important.

null24 wrote:
You have come asking questions but never seem to like the answers, or the way they are delivered and derail your own threads ...

...There were six people (myself being one of them) that answered my three questions and I loved every single one of these answers! So I think you might be confused on this issue? The DMT Nexus members who trolled my thread claiming my questions were "irrelevant and stupid" weren't "answering my questions" at all. I think you are confusing these trollish members with the ones who actually answered my questions.

null24 wrote:
Looking very forward to seeing the continuing growth in you as reflected in what you care to share with us here, that is part of the magic of this place.

...Yes! The DMT Nexus is a great place for sharing information and experiences! That is why you can always count on me for the following: I will always be adding whatever I discover to the DMT Nexus knowledge database (regardless of trolls), nobody's questions will ever be deemed as "stupid or irrelevant" by me and I will never troll someone's thread (or personally slam them) just because I don't necessarily agree with their method for obtaining knowledge.

So far I have 100% lived up to this standard despite what I have received from several others. ...Wouldn't you agree that everyone here should strive to do the same?

Best wishes to you, my friend!
-Birdman

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BirdmanDMT
#22 Posted : 4/29/2018 4:23:04 AM

downwardsfromzero wrote:
I'll echo what pitubo says about the fumarates with a warning: after a couple of (arguably successful) trials with freebase up the hooter some time ago, some lump of fleshy matter dropped out of my nasal cavity. This probably wasn't great - unless it was some kind of nasal polyp. Either way, be kind to your nasal passages!

...Well, I'm thinking "snotting out a nasty lump of fleshy matter" pretty much seals the deal for me for never snorting it a again! Although I am looking into maybe plugging it???

I'd like to try Oral DMT but I can't find a reliable consensus on how to properly execute this. I've got a nice supply of spice that would make Walter White jealous, so the dose size is not an issue. There are numerous threads on the topic, but everyone's method and data is all across the board. I'm also not really into vomiting. I've never considered "puking my guts out" as something I should have to factor in.

What I'd REALLY like to try is intravenous DMT. I'm no stranger to needles, either. I do my own TRT, my own PRP, my own dermal fillers and self-phlebotomize every 4 months, so I think I can probably get the job done with pinning my DMT. Unfortunately, not much data on this ROA either.

-Birdman

Fidelsbeard
#23 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:01:41 AM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

back in the day me and my partner would sometimes take mdma anally...dmt can be taken this way too (see Wiki). Iv...citric to the freebase dmt (ala crack) and you are good to go if you have confidence in your purity

downwardsfromzero
#24 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:02:36 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
One person even spoke of a Salvia/DMT changa which to me would be like being stabbed and shot at the same time.

I have to admit, I Laughing here. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

(We sure know how to make this stuff sound appealing, don't we? Big grin )

There are a couple of threads here about the intravenous route; consensus suggests that having a sitter is pretty much de rigeur for that R.O.A. You don't want to be flailing around with a pin still stuck in your arm.

There is a line of thought that suggests that, given a large enough quantity (grams to tablespoons range) of DMT ingested orally in one go, the MAO action of the body will be sufficiently overwhelmed for an active dose to get through to the brain. This method strikes me as both wasteful and risky, however.

The sublingual route may have some potential as well.

Pharmahuasca with purified harmala alkaloids is claimed to be, overall, far less nauseating than a tannin-rich crude herbal brew. Many of us would suggest that method would be well worth looking into.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

pitubo
#25 Posted : 4/29/2018 1:13:42 PM

dysfunctional word machine

BirdmanDMT wrote:
...It was suggested to me earlier to make a Weed/DMT changa and some other combination type "psychotropic changa." One person even spoke of a Salvia/DMT changa which to me would be like being stabbed and shot at the same time. I want the DMT to do all of my dirty work as this is what I am studying. I'm just opting for a very simple Caapi/DMT changa. That's my definition of "neutral." If it lasts a little longer, then that's fine, ...but not that important.

Just a little nitpicking: "changa" is a mix of herb, dmt and harmalas. Without the harmalas, it is called "enhanced leaf". These two are sometimes confused, but it is important to maintain proper nomenclature.

BirdmanDMT wrote:
I'd like to try Oral DMT but I can't find a reliable consensus on how to properly execute this. I've got a nice supply of spice that would make Walter White jealous, so the dose size is not an issue. There are numerous threads on the topic, but everyone's method and data is all across the board. I'm also not really into vomiting. I've never considered "puking my guts out" as something I should have to factor in.

Just experiment with it. It may take a few tries to find your sweet spot, so be patient. Also start low on the dmt. My advice is to start with 200mg harmala extract and 50 mg dmt, divided over two equal doses, ingested 15 to 30 minutes apart (the harmala and dmt taken together in ease dose). This is unlikely to cause more than a vague discomfort in the gut.

BirdmanDMT wrote:
What I'd REALLY like to try is intravenous DMT.

This topic is a bit sensitive here. It requires techniques and procedures for proper purification and safe administration that are out of reach of the average kitchen and couch of the common nexus visitor (guests included.) Since there is a strong emphasis on harm reduction, discussion of this method of administration is borderline off-limits.

In fact many threads discussing IV dmt administration involve members exhibiting various degrees of errant behavior: example, example. There are more balanced threads, but in those as well, it is pointed out that the required purity of injected substances is realistically out of reach of individuals not affiliated to well-funded institutions.

A good summary is given by dreamer042 in this post in an IM administration topic (still worth to read in its entirety).

BirdmanDMT wrote:
I'm no stranger to needles, either. I do my own TRT, my own PRP, my own dermal fillers and self-phlebotomize every 4 months, so I think I can probably get the job done with pinning my DMT. Unfortunately, not much data on this ROA either.

Perhaps you are. But most here aren't. Analogously, some people here are qualified and equipped to safely synthesize psychoactive substances. But most aren't, so its discussion is not allowed here.

BirdmanDMT
#26 Posted : 4/29/2018 1:59:30 PM

Fidelsbeard wrote:
back in the day me and my partner would sometimes take mdma anally...dmt can be taken this way too (see Wiki). Iv...citric to the freebase dmt (ala crack) and you are good to go if you have confidence in your purity

...It seems there is a rather wide variance regarding dosage, though. I understand the uptake method and bypassing the fist pass through the liver, but nobody seems to agree on the "starting dose" for attempting junk-funk. Some suggest plugging MAOI's along with the DMT which adds even more to the complexity.

It would be great if a very simple "DMT + MAOI" Plugging method was finally agreed upon as a starter dose. This wouldn't be a home run dose or a bunt dose, but rather a reliable dose that produces just enough effects to where you can decide on your own how much more to add (or subtract).

I've also wondered why there is no discussion on methylated DMT. I used steroids back in the late 90's and most all of the oral steroids were methylated to bypass the first pass of the liver. Dianabol was notoriously hepatoxic in this regard, but many were eating over 100mgs of Dbol per day. I would think that methylated DMT (if even possible) would not be "consumed" on a daily basis and would pose no real threat to one's liver.

-Birdman

Fidelsbeard
#27 Posted : 4/29/2018 2:38:42 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

Fidelsbeard wrote:

I retract what I said about Iv, I understand the importance of not encouraging such use of non lab-grade DMT on the Nexus, sticking it up your bum is fine though Twisted Evil

BirdmanDMT
#28 Posted : 4/29/2018 2:45:27 PM

downwardsfromzero wrote:
(We sure know how to make this stuff sound appealing, don't we? Big grin )

...Yah, I probably framed that mixture in a rather harsh way. One man's brutal execution is another man's ultimate euphoria, ya know?

downwardsfromzero wrote:
There are a couple of threads here about the intravenous route; consensus suggests that having a sitter is pretty much de rigeur for that R.O.A. You don't want to be flailing around with a pin still stuck in your arm.

...True, but I can shove 1ml of saline in a vein with a 27g slin pin in under 2 seconds or even faster with a 23g standard syringe. Whatever I have injected wouldn't even reach my brain in that amount of time. I can see how someone who isn't "pin savvy" probably needing a sitter, but if someone is used to pinning it really shouldn't be a problem.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
There is a line of thought that suggests that, given a large enough quantity (grams to tablespoons range) of DMT ingested orally in one go, the MAO action of the body will be sufficiently overwhelmed for an active dose to get through to the brain. This method strikes me as both wasteful and risky, however.

...I've read that people eating 150 mgs of freebase DMT feel compelled to hurl merely because of the DMT's affect on the stomach (and that's not including a MAO). I don't do well with vomiting. I don't consider "vomiting" as something philosophical or spiritually endearing like a "purge." Nope. I'm just puking up my balls, there is no joy - end of story!

I used Kratom once and that is the nastiest vomiting session I have ever experienced. Just typing in the word "Kratom" m-m-makes me wa-wwant t-t-to ..........Sorry, had to run to the bathroom.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
The sublingual route may have some potential as well. Pharmahuasca with purified harmala alkaloids is claimed to be, overall, far less nauseating than a tannin-rich crude herbal brew. Many of us would suggest that method would be well worth looking into.

...Every sublingual thread I have read (here and elsewhere) has more stories of failure than success.
If you have a good link where people are obtaining repeatable successful results I'd love to read it!

I'm very intrigued by ayahuasca, but it's a givin that I will puke - therefore that's out! I don't see enough reliability and support for any the rather unorthodox ROA's Other than the standard vape, IV, changa and Insufflation. As mentioned in another post, I'd like to know if DMT can be methylated? That would fix a LOT of problems and liver toxicity wouldn't be an issue (unless you ate DMT every day).

-Birdman

BirdmanDMT
#29 Posted : 4/29/2018 3:36:34 PM

pitubo wrote:
Just a little nitpicking: "changa" is a mix of herb, dmt and harmalas. Without the harmalas, it is called "enhanced leaf". These two are sometimes confused, but it is important to maintain proper nomenclature.

...So do you consider my basic caapi infused with DMT as "enhanced leaf" or very basic changa? True, I don't have the typical "third herb" added into the mix nor am I creating a 10X extract, but from what I have researched this isn't really required for making changa. Caapi leaf is a rather mild MAO inhibitor (not as much as vine) so wouldn't this still technically qualify as "changa?"

Since we're dealing with nomenclature and I'm not using tobacco, pot or any other non-MAO-inhibiting plants in my mix, then what is the official term I should use for my Caapi/DMT mix?

pitubo wrote:
Just experiment with it. It may take a few tries to find your sweet spot, so be patient. Also start low on the dmt. My advice is to start with 200mg harmala extract and 50 mg dmt, divided over two equal doses, ingested 15 to 30 minutes apart (the harmala and dmt taken together in ease dose). This is unlikely to cause more than a vague discomfort in the gut.

...I can certainly try that. Your's is one of the few "official" recopies that I've seen posted anywhere, so I will make note of that. But also know that if I end up hurling and can never even look at DMT ever again .....I will hunt you down like a dog! Cool

pitubo wrote:
This topic is a bit sensitive here. It requires techniques and procedures for proper purification and safe administration that are out of reach of the average kitchen and couch of the common nexus visitor (guests included.) Since there is a strong emphasis on harm reduction, discussion of this method of administration is borderline off-limits.

...That's a shame. ALL ROA's should be discussed even if the majority of the discussion advocates the NON-use of a particular ROA out of safety concerns. Not discussing IV at all can just as easily have someone attempting this without having any reliable resources telling them not to try it. As stated before, I make my own testosterone, extract my own PRP, self-phlabotomize and self-inject dermal fillers like Restylane and Sculpta. I'm pretty sure I can pull off a perfectly sanitary IV administration of DMT.

pitubo wrote:
Perhaps you are. But most here aren't. Analogously, some people here are qualified and equipped to safely synthesize psychoactive substances. But most aren't, so its discussion is not allowed here.

...I've made no mention or inquiries regarding synthesizing DMT so that really isn't the issue. The issue is if extracted DMT can be properly cleansed for use in IV without the use of a laboratory - to which it can. You just have to be sanitary and meticulous. At the end of the day, DMT is still DMT whether it is synthed or extracted. Anyone stating that it isn't the same or that extracted DMT cannot be safely administered via IV used is just flat-out wrong.

Thanks for the info!
-Birdman

Jees
#30 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:41:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BirdmanDMT wrote:
...The DMT Nexus members who trolled my thread claiming my questions were "irrelevant and stupid" weren't "answering my questions" at all...
I was one of them and I came to serious length to explain why they are irrelevant to me.

BirdmanDMT
#31 Posted : 4/30/2018 12:14:31 AM

Jees wrote:
I was one of them and I came to serious length to explain why they are irrelevant to me.

...According to Dreamer042's terms I should not respond to you for 48 hours Very happy

However, six people didn't agree with you and most graciously offered their answers. They have my gratitude. After some experimenting with DMT, I see how my questions were absolutely relevant (and so are the other six question that will never be posted).

As a general rule, it seldom produces a good forum environment to actively work against someone who is "asking questions." Questions lead to discovery. What may seem irrelevant to you may be perfectly salient to another. It is always wise to err on the side of questions rather than simply accept the status quo.

-Birdman

Lumina
#32 Posted : 4/30/2018 12:32:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Birdman, you do seem like the pharma type of individual. Saying it cause it might be the only route to exhibit the outcome you’re looking for, as in depth and duration of the voyage.

Having a nice set/setting and synchronising at the right time with the maoi window of action, I think you’d be very satisfied with the results. It’s such a roa that when mastered it becomes an art. You benefit from 2 types of alkaloids where if the rima is used correctly it should allow you to travel deep with moderate amounts of spice.

I definitely recommend!

starway6
#33 Posted : 4/30/2018 1:33:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive found the best way is rue tea 30 minutes before vaping..it works every time for me now...

The experiance is gentle very visual and colorfull and the come stress free [at my dosage of spice] and NO naseua!!

But Snorting powdered dmt OMG!

Please dont do that to your self ....Rue or cappi befor vaping is the way...Thumbs up

BirdmanDMT
#34 Posted : 4/30/2018 1:43:18 AM

Lumina wrote:
Birdman, you do seem like the pharma type of individual. Saying it cause it might be the only route to exhibit the outcome you’re looking for, as in depth and duration of the voyage.

I agree 100%! If someone here knew of a high-end DMT dose with the right amount of MAOI to where I don't hurl I'd be on it in a heartbeat! I can take on any level of hyperspace, so high-end dosing isn't an issue. I just can't stand not knowing if the exact amount of DMT that I wnat in me actually gets in me.

Lumina wrote:
Having a nice set/setting and synchronising at the right time with the maoi window of action, I think you’d be very satisfied with the results. It’s such a roa that when mastered it becomes an art. You benefit from 2 types of alkaloids where if the rima is used correctly it should allow you to travel deep with moderate amounts of spice. I definitely recommend!

...I'm there! I'd love to do it... but if I hurl I'm done. I fear my having head shoved into a toilet far more than any frickin' "evil entity" trash talking me from the 5th dimension.

-Birdman

BirdmanDMT
#35 Posted : 4/30/2018 1:56:34 AM

starway6 wrote:
Ive found the best way is rue tea 30 minutes before vaping..it works every time for me now...The experiance is gentle very visual and colorfull and the come stress free [at my dosage of spice] and NO naseua!!

...Okay, I have time for a vape attempt tonight. I have never made or consumed Rue or Caapi tea before. The only tea I've ever drank before was Lipton Ice Tea in a can (Brisk, with lemon).

Walk me through making tea, when to drink it, your dose and your protocol. I'll offer you some colorful feedback in return and cite you as my "spirit guide." Big grin ...I have plenty of caapi leaf along with 25g Chaliponga Dried Powder
25g Chacruna Powder and 50g Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine Powder.

starway6 wrote:
But Snorting powdered dmt OMG! Please dont do that to your self ....Rue or cappi befor vaping is the way...Thumbs up

...Hey, I consider it a 90% success and well worth the suffering, but it's not an ROA I really want (or need) to explore again. All Insufflation really did for me was establish what I have been missing via vaping - which is valuable information (despite using up an entire box of tissue).

My vape technique is improving, so fire me off your protocol.

-Birdman

P.S. There is no other band that is better suited for a psychedelic experience than the Floyd.

Loveall
#36 Posted : 4/30/2018 2:06:28 AM

❀️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

You fear a toilet more than hyperspace?

I've relived my birth over a toilet. While trowing up after drinking Aya I "felt" the memories of being born. I was reborn over a toilet. The throw up left a sweet taste in my mouth. My first breath after hurling was a sweet amazing life giving event.

The toilet was my anchor. I held on to it. I cried over it. It was my friend.

Drink it and see
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

starway6
#37 Posted : 4/30/2018 2:21:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok if you have some syrian rue seeds ..weigh out 2 and a half to three grams of seed ..

Grind the seed up fine in a coffie grinder..then place the ground rue in an empty tea bag.. or just boil the ground seed in small amount of water till the water is reduced to about a shot glass worth ..
filter the rue tea through a coffie filter into a clean glass...

Boil the seed again a second time and reduce water to the level of a couple shot glasses.. just to make shure you get most of the rue alcaloids...

Filter seed casings through a coffie filter...you can hurry it by gently squeezing the coffie filter..

So simply reduce your rue tea on the stove so it will fit in one or two shot glasses...

Make shure your not drinking the rue on a full stomach..try to wait several hours after last meal to drin k the rue tea..wait 20 or 30 minutes...then put on some nice music and vape your spice..

The rue will be active in your system longer than the vaped spice ..so about every 45 minutes you can vape more spice and you will come up again and again...

you should have a very nice trip with awesome CEVs..and OEVs depending on how much spice you vape every time..

BirdmanDMT
#38 Posted : 4/30/2018 2:30:01 AM

Loveall wrote:
You fear a toilet more than hyperspace?

I've relived my birth over a toilet. While trowing up after drinking Aya I "felt" the memories of being born. I was reborn over a toilet. The throw up left a sweet taste in my mouth. My first breath after hurling was a sweet amazing life giving event.

The toilet was my anchor. I held on to it. I cried over it. It was my friend.

Drink it and see

...Yes. "Toilet trumps Enlightenment." The only thing experiencing the sweet taste of vomit can produce in my mouth is more vomit. Hey man, every superhero has a weakness. Birdman's is vomiting. ....Vomit owns me.

-Birdman

BirdmanDMT
#39 Posted : 4/30/2018 2:33:13 AM

starway6 wrote:
Ok if you have some syrian rue seeds ..weigh out 2 and a half to three grams of seed

...All I have are those items listed in my previous post.

(I have plenty of caapi leaf along with 25g Chaliponga Dried Powder
25g Chacruna Powder and 50g Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine Powder.)

This is all In have available to make a MAOI.

-Birdman

starway6
#40 Posted : 4/30/2018 2:37:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you dont have any... rue seed.. get some!...you will be happy you did its much stronger...and rue seed is dirt cheap] but MUCH stronger than Cappi leaf...!

Only way i have used cappi leaf is to make changa with it by infuzing DMT inot the leaf with grain alcohol... [not rubbing alcohol]... then evaporating the alcohol befor smoking it...
Its an easy process just look on line...

But with changa you usualy [smoke] [combust]the dmt infuzed leaf ....

I havent done much with cappi vine but the vine is usualy stronger than the leaf and you could grind up the vine and try to boil the alcaloids out but ive never done vine before get some rue seed on line it much cheaper than cappi vine or leaf...

Easiest way is the rue tea before vaping...Good luck!

PREV123NEXT