We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
BirdmanDMT's Insufflated DMT Experience Options

BirdmanDMT
#1 Posted : 4/25/2018 6:23:33 AM

"You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

This thread was created so as not to fill Ice House's thread with off-topic banter.

Yes, I'm resurrecting this thread! I want to thank "Ice House" as his eloquently-worded thread is what compelled me to attempt this particular ROA. I know he hasn't been around for a while, but gratitude is still in order. ...Thank you Ice House!

Preface:

I, like many others, have had very limited success with vaping DMT. Obtaining the required synchronicity of everything involved to administer a full measured dose of DMT via vaping is very difficult. I know some of you seem to have no problem with this at all, and well... good for you! However, for the rest of us "truth explorers" who struggle making vaped DMT work, this nasal insufflation is a viable alternative. I will address this in my summary.

Experiment:

Dose: 110mgs freebase DMT (no MAOI)
ROA: Nasal Ininsufflation
Music: Yes, "Liquid Mind" (Awakening) (Link)
Duration: 45 minutes (last 10 was a taper-off)
ROA Pain: Intense nasal burning which was soon lost within the experience. Post-experience pain was very noticeable, constant burning and extensive nasal discharge. I also have a mild headache and my right eye has turned watery and pink. This ROA is not for the faint of heart, I assure you!

On rating this experience, please note that I have a pretty extensive background in psychedelic experiences which have profoundly revolutionized my art style. I don't "tip my hat" to just any new psychogenic compount unless I am literally knocked flat on my ass. I've been to the dance, my friends. So even though my rating for this particular DMT experience may seem low, it's only because I know what is possible and how much more lies beyond the curtain.

Trip Rating: (0/10 being a "total waste" and 10/10 being "beyond all understanding" )

Prior Failed Vape Methods: 3/10
Nasal Insufflation Method: 6.5/10 to 7/10*

Trip Review:

At exactly 10:00 pm, 110mgs of finely powdered DMT was, well, ..."snorted." Let's just call it what it is, folks! I immediately experienced a very intense burning sensation similar to what a blast of pepper spray might be from an angry ex-wife. The pain tapered off over the next few minutes. I became concerned that this method would produce lackluster results as with my prior vaping attempts, but this was far from the truth. After just a few minutes passed I could feel the onslaught of the "familiar" DMT effects kicking in, ...so I knew at least "something" was going to happen. As the intensity increased, I began to wonder if I had maybe done too much?

Within 10 minutes I was completely gone!

"Nasal Insufflation" (snorting) seems to produce a more gradual entrance into the DMT universe rather than the cold, antiseptic "slap in the face" vape method. I could feel the effects growing slowly and I had enough time to recognize and react to what was going on. Visuals were extremely intense and far more "all encompassing" than the "movie screen" type of effects I felt when vaping. I felt more like an active participant rather than merely an observer. However, vaped DMT's visuals seemed more graceful, intricate and more clearly defined. Possibly because I was more of an "observer" and therefore focused more on the visuals? ...Who really knows?

I soon found myself lost and alone, deep within my internal solitude. I verbally cried out loud (still with headphones on) pleading for whatever it is that lies beyond the abyss to make its presence known to me. There were no "audible voices" that spoke back to me, but I definitely sensed the presence of "intellect" that was completely separate from me. This I will concede (and that's big!). I kept pushing and pushing for verification of what it was, but it simply would not offer me 100% confirmation. I know many of you know exactly what I'm talking about. "99.9% sure" is tantamount to "I cannot say for sure" in this regard.

I'm not going to tell you that I encountered God until I know for a fact that I've encountered God. ...That's my #1 rule on this issue!

The fullest depths of my internal despair, my most poetic expression of spiritual suffering and the surrendering of all that I am was fully received by this "intelligence" and I clearly felt its comforting presence ...but it simply refused to offer me 100% assurance of what I was looking for. An analogy would be like a child on a swing that feels his father's hands pushing him forward each time even though he doesn't "see" his father doing it. Each time the child returns back, he wonders if his father's hands will still be there to push him forward yet another time.

I did see many interesting "characters" (what some may call "entities" ) and even the little gray aliens many speak of, but in no way did I feel that these characters were alive or sentient. They seemed more like my own emotions anthropomorphized into creatively-strange cartoon-like forms. They would peek out at me with their "beady little eyes" while morphing in and out of ornate structures. Some attempted to conjure up fear within me with their frightful facial expressions, but they really didn't interest me at all. I was after the "big prize" if you know what I mean? To me, these funny little "entities" were just the paparazzi.

I could very easily see how someone might consider this a 100% solid "breakthrough experience" because it was indeed, a truly overwhelming and life changing event for me. For the many who have not journeyed very deeply into what one's own self-aware existence actually represents, this experience would have been literally a God-send and shattered them to their very core. As for me, much of what I experienced was also unprecedented and totally bewildering to the point where I was deeply humbled, yet I know there still remains some uncharted wilderness that requires further exploration. I know there's more to this story and I intend to find out what the hell it is!

Because I can close out my experience feeling this way, then I know my "personal breakthrough level" has not been achieved. However, for anyone out there who is struggling to experience what so many others seem to be able to experience with DMT, then this is your ticket to that knowledge. If you are only getting "so far" and are questioning what all the "hoopla" is regarding DMT, then you need to just grow a set and shove it right up your nose. This is tantamount to a "blunt force trauma" ROA method, but you will at least walk away knowing the potential that DMT actually possesses. ...It's definitely worth the pain in that regard!

Summary:

You probably won't want to ever use this ROA method ever again, but it will still be worth the suffering just to "know" what is possible with DMT. You will "know" how far you can reach and also realize how short you had come with your "failed vaping attempts." It's not "you" or the DMT that's the problem. You're just not getting enough of it in you. BTW: I have already gone through an entire roll of paper towels blowing snot out my nose during this post, but the knowledge I have gained was absolutely worth it. What I "needed" to know about DMT I now know.

The next step will be exceeding this new benchmark in a more user-friendly manner.

-Birdman

* (regarding the 6.5/10 to 7/10 trip rating): I'm not sure if the "agony" form the DMT being shoved up my nose may have adversely affected my experience? When you're in a psychedelic state like this, "pain" often takes on other forms (like demons and evil-looking imagery). Sometimes you no longer recognize it as pain, yet it's still affecting you anyway. I wonder if "no pain" might have produced a higher experience rating?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Fidelsbeard
#2 Posted : 4/25/2018 6:29:19 AM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

Why don't you shove it up your arse?

ETERNAL
#3 Posted : 4/25/2018 11:39:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

--I'm not going to tell you that I encountered God until I know for a fact that I've encountered God. ...That's my #1 rule on this issue!--

The one that claims to have encountered God is an illusion. God is being you. We are one.

Glad it worked out for you. I was having an issue with vaping as well but I finally found a method that works for me. Glad you had a good experience and you were able to bring back a tiny bit of our infinite consciousness. That's what it's all about.

There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

BirdmanDMT
#4 Posted : 4/25/2018 12:35:57 PM

ETERNAL wrote:
The one that claims to have encountered God is an illusion. God is being you. We are one.

...I can certainly understand your personal perspective and analysis on God as there are many diverse interpretations out there. However, I have had experiences that lead me to believe otherwise. I had an even closer (or more "clearly understandable" ) encounter with what I believe to be God back in the late 70's during an extremely profound LSD trip, but even in that case it was never 100% "confirmed" during my experience. The next day I still ended up questioning what I experienced.

The fact that I never do achieve a confirmation may all be by design? ...Who knows? What I DO know is that in virtually all instances where I am left with the perception of an encounter with God, my perception has always been in the form of God being something that is completely separate from me (with me playing a subservient role).

On another note, wouldn't it represent just as much of an "illusion" for someone who claims to be able to define God as it would for someone who claims to have encountered God? ...Possibly even more of an illusion?

ETERNAL wrote:
Glad it worked out for you. I was having an issue with vaping as well but I finally found a method that works for me. Glad you had a good experience and you were able to bring back a tiny bit of our infinite consciousness. That's what it's all about.

...If you have come up with a reliable, repeatable vaping method then by all means please share! We can never discover the truth about anything at all regarding DMT unless we can make it work correctly and get there! ...What is working for you?

-Birdman

ETERNAL
#5 Posted : 4/25/2018 2:11:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

another note, wouldn't it represent just as much of an "illusion" for someone who claims to be able to define God as it would for someone who claims to have encountered God? ...Possibly even more of an illusion?

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, you and i the human doesn't actually exist. We are a projection. Our true nature is beyond life and death. There is no new energy in the universe. We are one in the quantum field. This is where consciousness comes into play, science will never understand consciousness, much less the great spirit. Logic is an abstraction.

I experienced something I can only describe as absolute oneness years ago. Some call it non-duality. It changed me forever. I could see how we are all connected by a dna spiral, and we all live in our own little red bubble. So attached to ourselves that we cannot see the truth that is directly in front of our faces. A light came over me and I realized that if I wanted to know the truth I had to let go of my (self) and stop judging OTHERS as if they were separated from me. I had to let go and to open my heart. To surrender to the light. I surrendered to that light and when I did, me didn't exist anymore. Only a consciousness did. It was like being in a white cloud of light, feeling at peace surrounded by other perspectives of consciousness. I realized then that we are not only one biologically and as energy, we are one in consciousness as well. A collective consciousness. It was as if my life as this person had never existed, it was an illusion. I, we, have never left the whole. The whole us, God. I felt peace and love and I knew that no matter what that love was eternal. That oneness is the infinite reality and undoubtedly love was the truth.
My perspective shifted at that point and I remember my consciousness looking down on what looked like a wave of energy. I had formed into what looked like glowing red energy, atoms, molecules. I was only an image of myself that was surrounded by a wave like force field, the true self, divine nature. I realized then that we are eternal. That there is only now. I could see how I have been different forms of human consciousness that might have had similarities as to the person that typing this message. I the human was being projected into this reality. Thus life, an illusion, but a very real experience.
We are eternal and yes there is obviously a subservient role, but we were never created. We have always existed. God has always existed. So like I said God is everything. We are an aspect of this infinite consciousness. God the infinite consciousness is being us. It is being everything. It is infinite consciousness, the great spirit, the master of everything. Non-duality.

I don't have all the answers but this I know to be true. It was a divine gift and a true awakening that changed me permanently. It took me over ten years to make sense of this and put it into words. Before I experience this, I never would have thought such a thing as supernatural and divine was even possible. No way, not this real. Aliens, sure, this no.

That's why it's hard to explain it to people. It's truly a paradox and although you can get someone close to understanding it with words, it is truly beyond words as well because love is not logical. The soul is not logical. The nature of Consciousness is not logical. Only the human mind is. Thus when removed, things go from trying to make sense of reality, to knowing what it actually is. it truly is an awakening that you have to experience.
I'm assuming this was something that was required for my subservient role but I don't know what that is. I'm not worried about that. I have come to understand that everything happens in divine purpose. It is vain to think you and i have any control over the will of god. Like it or not we are in this together and just because you and I can only see thru our bubble doesn't mean things are not playing out as they are supposed to. Like it or not ultimately we are one.

I enjoy dmt because it shows me more and more of what I already know and in much greater detail. It's just hard for me to put it into words because it is so ineffable.

...If you have come up with a reliable, repeatable vaping method then by all means please share! We can never discover the truth about anything at all regarding DMT unless we can make it work correctly and get there! ...What is working for you?--

I use the Yocan evolve plus with the Qdc. It works well. You just have to make sure you melt the powder down before you hit it or you will suck all of it out. Its easy once you get the hang of it.
I just ordered a yocan pandom. It is the same kind of thing but it has two QDCs on it for massive wax vaping. I'll be able to load probaly 60mgs in each one and hit it all at the same time. I doubt I'll be able to take in that many mgs at once, but I'm willing to bet I'll break thru from one hit very very quickly.

Sorry for any typos, I'm using a phone.

There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 4/25/2018 3:53:39 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

BirdmanDMT wrote:
it was indeed, a truly overwhelming and life changing event for me.

BirdmanDMT wrote:
As for me, much of what I experienced was also unprecedented and totally bewildering to the point where I was deeply humbled, yet I know there still remains some uncharted wilderness that requires further exploration.

As promised, here I am to say I told you so. Pleased

BirdmanDMT wrote:
If you are only getting "so far" and are questioning what all the "hoopla" is regarding DMT, then you need to just grow a set and shove it right up your nose.

Which is exactly what we were trying to tell you all along. You'll never "get it" till you do it. Cool

So now you've had a small taste of moderate dose, slow onset, type of experience. Just wait till you finally get smoalking right. Twisted Evil

BirdmanDMT wrote:
The next step will be exceeding this new benchmark in a more user-friendly manner.

That my friend, is called changa. Thumbs up

So now it's my responsibility to troll ya a bit.

Did you bring back data from the DMT universe that can be verified that you didn't know this data prior to using DMT?

Did the experience you had directly correspond to your personality?

Did you argue or question any of the entities you encountered as to the information they provided you, or did you accept what they presented as being the truth?

Are these questions still relevant to you now?

🍄💗
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

BirdmanDMT
#7 Posted : 4/25/2018 5:20:53 PM

dreamer042 wrote:
As promised, here I am to say I told you so. Pleased

...My experience did not come as a surprise to me. I have researched enough to already know that it would be overwhelming. There was no "doubt" in my mind that it would, so nobody needed to explain this to me and I was not required to "take it" to know this ahead of time. I am still 100% adamant that the process I use for exploring things like this is totally valid and my experience (mo matter how profound) does not change this fact at all.

dreamer042 wrote:
So now you've had a small taste of moderate dose, slow onset, type of experience. Just wait till you finally get smoalking right. Twisted Evil

...That might be? However, I'm not sure 110mgs of DMT is considered a "moderate dose" regardless of ROA Have you snorted 110mgs of DMT, Dreamer? if not, then how can you accurately determine this is a "moderate" dose?

I am still very able to analyze and question what I have experienced so far just as I have been with all prior experiences with psychogenics. DMT is no exception in this regard. I have had prior experiences with other compounds that have provided far more personal insight whereas DMT has offered more of a complex (or sensory-overload) type of experience. However, just as with a modern Hollywood movie, "special Effects" without a soul-wrenching plot is tantamount to merely watching two hours of visual entertainment.

dreamer042 wrote:

...I refuse to co-mingle DMT with another psychotropic out of remaining true to science, but I have already ordered some "neutral" changa supplies to help facilitate a proper DMT intake. This is on my docket along with several other methods ...so you are correct in this regard.

dreamer042 wrote:
So now it's my responsibility to troll ya a bit.

...I quickly learned that this seems to be the personal goal of many on this forum.

dreamer042 wrote:
Did you bring back data from the DMT universe that can be verified that you didn't know this data prior to using DMT?

...NO! Absolutely not. There is no single piece of information that was revealed to me that I did not already possess within my own self. This would have made 6 straight "No" replies to my Question (1) in my thread (That everyone claimed were "stupid questions" ). The indication is that no entity you encounter possesses any information that you do not already have (like special "math skills," a "future prediction" or the location of where something has been secretly hidden).

Do you not consider this a "valuable piece of information" Dreamer?

dreamer042 wrote:
Did the experience you had directly correspond to your personality?

...Yes! I can easily see where my own personality was made manifest in many areas of my experience. My "mindset" is what fueled the imagery and I could easily deduce that the "entities" were merely hallucinogenic manifestations. This is not to say they might take on a more verifiable form or be evaluated differently at a higher dose.

But for someone who may not think of these entities in the very critical, self-reflective way that I have, I could easily see this being a dangerous playground for their maintaining their own sanity. Questions Like the ones I was asking in this regard are very important and could potentially save someone's life who gets lost within this realm.

dreamer042 wrote:
Did you argue or question any of the entities you encountered as to the information they provided you, or did you accept what they presented as being the truth?

...Since none of them directly contacted me via audible voices I cannot properly respond. However, the "intentions" of these entities were clearly to manipulate me or "convince" me of things that I was not willing to accept. The "evil and dark" manifestations tried to "scare me off" of the path I was wanting to take, but my "Really? ...Seriously?" type of attitude mocked their attempts and caused them to disappear. The more tranquil, benign and other 'exotic" entities were more likened to images one would see in various art forms (such as Ancient Egyptian sculptures and abstract oil paintings throughout history). Many were very similar to highly-ornate Indian (India) renderings and Hindu art with excessive horror vacui in their jewelry, clothing and headresses.

dreamer042 wrote:
Are these questions still relevant to you now?

...I think you can easily tell if they are by the answers I have just provided, Dreamer. It is an absolute shame that I was rendered unable to complete my series of questions in the way I had them scripted. As a non-scientist (or psychologist) the DMT Nexus represented my best possible option for conducting my research and obtaining this data prior to administering the drug - and unfortunately my experiment was destroyed.

I will never have an opportunity like this again as my thread was trolled, destroyed and ultimately locked. I have already tasted the forbidden fruit, so that valuable form of "virgin research" is no longer available to me. What also remains is the fact that the DMT Nexus did not respectfully support my personal method for how I research a compound prior to taking it. That is something the DMT Nexus will have to deal with on its own as new members come on board.

If someone didn't like my questions or felt they were irrelevant, then all they had to do was not respond and move onto the next thread. ....yes, it was that simple, Dreamer. And Ironically, I have answered ALL of your questions despite how my questions were treated.

-Birdman

P.S. Your "terms" regarding me re-posting my questions in a 9-question format is unacceptable as are your terms on how I am "allowed" to interact within my own thread. I couldn't help but notice that you never included any "restrictions or terms" for the ones who trashed my thread and tossed out their personal slams at every turn... so they would obviously do the exact same thing on the next question thread I posted. After all... why shouldn't they?

dreamer042
#8 Posted : 4/25/2018 6:28:10 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I'm not up to play the back and forth game with you again, so I'll leave it at this.

I'm haapi you finally took it upon yourself to have reasonable DMT experience. Know that you have just scratched the surface of a very deep rabbit hole.

Technically you answered your own questions that I threw back at you, so you're welcome for the assistance in finding your own truth.

No, I don't think any of your "research" has contributed anything of value to this forum whatsoever. Your questions remain wholly irrelevant to anyone but you, and your "contribution" boils down to egotism and argument. Still, I'd like to see you stick around, as you seem an intelligent monkey, and I expect if you learn how to set that ego aside and listen, you may yet be able to participate in a meaningful way.

My suggestions were to allow you to actually receive answers to your questions, rather than you destroying your own threads with endless circular arguments because you are unable to accept a bit of criticism like a rational adult.

I wish you luck on your continued explorations.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Sunnyside
#9 Posted : 4/25/2018 6:49:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To the Birdman -

With nothing but respect and support, I hope you do not argue with the moderator (dreamer042).

Much love to you.

Much gratitude for posting the details of your experience.

You mentioned methods of ROA, tons of information already available, the GVG is a wonderful tool.
If and when you explore with a co-conspirator, a dab-rig is without fail a sure thing. But using one by yourself might not be such a great idea.

I hope you can explore. The nexus loves you and me.

Thank you Birdman.

And thank you, nexus. For everything.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Loveall
#10 Posted : 4/25/2018 7:22:29 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Looks good Birdman. As others have said, we love you. Hope to see you around the Nexus growing and sharing with the rest of us. Cheers.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

BirdmanDMT
#11 Posted : 4/25/2018 7:55:04 PM

dreamer042 wrote:
I'm not up to play the back and forth game with you again, so I'll leave it at this.

...I agree! Not something I wanted to experience on either thread, I assure you.

dreamer042 wrote:
I'm haapi you finally took it upon yourself to have reasonable DMT experience. Know that you have just scratched the surface of a very deep rabbit hole.

...Yes, and this is something that would have eventually happened regardless. I'm sure you know that. As I have stated before, you only get "one opportunity" to formulate questions that make up a hypothesis prior to actively participating in the effect of the drug. Once you partake, then you can no longer be considered 100% objective.

dreamer042 wrote:
Technically you answered your own questions that I threw back at you, so you're welcome for the assistance in finding your own truth.

...And once again, "Yes." But the fact remains that the questions I was asking were relative and that I was able to formulate these questions that directly related to the DMT experience to which I had never participated in before. Every answer to Question (1) was "No." How many more answers would have also been "No" to Question (1)?

dreamer042 wrote:
No, I don't think any of your "research" has contributed anything of value to this forum whatsoever. Your questions remain wholly irrelevant to anyone but you, and your "contribution" boils down to egotism and argument. Still, I'd like to see you stick around, as you seem an intelligent monkey, and I expect if you learn how to set that ego aside and listen, you may yet be able to participate in a meaningful way.

...I'm guessing that out of the thousands of people who viewed both question threads, a "few" individuals probably reconsidered at least one element of their DMT experience. Since all I was doing was asking "questions" it is not arguable that I was dictating to anyone what any "truths" are regarding DMT. They can draw that conclusion on their own.

It is not uncommon for two intellectuals to become "at odds" with one another. What matters is if their quest for knowledge is sincere. If that is the quest of both parties, then it will eventually work its way out.

I'll most certainly be sticking around, but I don't let my ego dictate my approach to studying compounds (like LSD and DMT). I allow logic and reason to be my guide and "questions" are all a part of the process. An "Ego" would have posted three "Statements" and not three "Questions" regarding DMT. The only ego I saw in play were from the ones who didn't recognize the legitimacy of a question-based approach that I presented. Many times an "ego" will continue arguing when they know they were wrong ...just to save face.

dreamer042 wrote:
My suggestions were to allow you to actually receive answers to your questions, rather than you destroying your own threads with endless circular arguments because you are unable to accept a bit of criticism like a rational adult.

...Which would have been great and I probably would have agreed. My system was configured for three sets of three questions and this was by design. We discussed this via PM and I made this very clear to you. You demanded all nine be posted and offered to restrictions to anyone other than me.

I am an adult (as are you) and I did not destroy my own thread. I was there and I witnessed what happened.

dreamer042 wrote:
I wish you luck on your continued explorations.

...Thank you, and I wish you the same in your own personal exploration.

BTW: Regarding the "Rabbit Hole, you mentioned earlier, one of my last three questions would have focused on this commonly-stated analogy. It would have asked if the DMT user was "satisfied" with whatever s/he had learned and experienced from using DMT. Many people boldly say "Yes!" to this and proclaim DMT is the one true gateway to universal knowledge whereas others are seemingly left with unanswered questions regardless of the depth of the experience. ...I think this is interesting and worthy of questioning.

-Birdman

BirdmanDMT
#12 Posted : 4/25/2018 8:03:54 PM

Sunnyside wrote:
To the Birdman - With nothing but respect and support, I hope you do not argue with the moderator (dreamer042). Much love to you.

...Same to you, Sunnyside! And I do not argue with Dreamer042 when he is operating in the capacity of a Moderator. If I am violating a forum rule, then his authority is indisputable. However, when Dreamer042 (or anyone else) presents their "personal opinion" regarding any DMT-related matter, then their opinion is subject to scrutiny just as much any anyone else's. And I'm sure Dreamer would agree on that issue.

Sunnyside wrote:
Much gratitude for posting the details of your experience.

...Thank you, and I'm sure I will be pushing it even further.

Sunnyside wrote:
You mentioned methods of ROA, tons of information already available, the GVG is a wonderful tool. If and when you explore with a co-conspirator, a dab-rig is without fail a sure thing. But using one by yourself might not be such a great idea.

...I already have a GVG. I did not operate it correctly at first, but I think I can do this much better now. I have not looked into the "dab" method but I have seen many videos and posts regarding this method. All I need is one method that works and I'm sure I will eventually find it.

Thanks again, Sunnyside!

-Birdman

Doc Buxin
#13 Posted : 4/25/2018 11:33:13 PM

Pay No Mind

Well, well, well...

I guess Birdman finally pulled his pistols and stopped whistling Dixie!

Way to go Birdman!Thumbs up

Special props to you for the rarely-used, seldom-mentioned ROA. I have to say that doing it that way certainly takes some serious balls.

And thank you for your writing style, as it is quite entertaining.

May you find your Peace
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

BirdmanDMT
#14 Posted : 4/26/2018 4:29:05 AM

Doc Buxin wrote:
Well, well, well... I guess Birdman finally pulled his pistols and stopped whistling Dixie! Way to go Birdman!Thumbs up

...Thank you Doc, and I've attempted a few vapes before, but I knew it wasn't working properly based on what others have boldly reported about DMT.

Doc Buxin wrote:
Special props to you for the rarely-used, seldom-mentioned ROA. I have to say that doing it that way certainly takes some serious balls.

...Yes indeed, and it will now become a never-used-again ROA for me going forward. I needed a solid benchmark for gauging the potential of DMT and to make sure what I have extracted was not the problem. I've used my nose before when I was much younger so I know how this is a reliable method (although fairly brutal).

My decision to use this ROA was kind of like what the bank robber said in the movie, "Dirty Harry" as Inspector Callahan started walking away. "Hey, ...I got's to know?" ...Sometimes you have to find out the truth no matter what the consequences.

Doc Buxin wrote:
And thank you for your writing style, as it is quite entertaining.

...We have to present our DMT experiences in a fun and entertaining way. We need to make them as vivid and colorful as we possibly can. DMT (like most psychedelics) not only represents "encapsulated creativity" but it's also a creativity generator once it's been placed within us. It only makes sense that our trip reports should be equally creative.

Doc Buxin wrote:
May you find your Peace

...I hope you do as well and that we all do, ...but right now I'd settle for a big ol' box of nose tissues Surprised

-Birdman

Nitegazer
#15 Posted : 4/26/2018 10:48:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats on your brave act of nasal self-inflicted anguish! I've pondered the same route myself a couple of times, but just couldn't bring myself to it.

I enjoyed your description of the refusal of the entity to provide 100% assurance-- I find that one of the most maddening and rewarding aspects of my interactions has been the the refusal of entities to do what I want, act like I want or provide me with the answers I want. They present themselves as a kind of koan.

BirdmanDMT
#16 Posted : 4/28/2018 1:54:47 PM

Nitegazer wrote:
Congrats on your brave act of nasal self-inflicted anguish! I've pondered the same route myself a couple of times, but just couldn't bring myself to it.

...It's a rather "messy" ROA method, but if you really want to know if you are failing to properly administer your DMT then this is the way to go. I was GTG 24 hours later with just a runny nose.

Nitegazer wrote:
I enjoyed your description of the refusal of the entity to provide 100% assurance-- I find that one of the most maddening and rewarding aspects of my interactions has been the the refusal of entities to do what I want, act like I want or provide me with the answers I want. They present themselves as a kind of koan.

...A good argument can be made for just 'accepting" whatever these sensory abstractions (or entities) compel us to "do, follow or think" and see where it leads us. true, it is a journey into the unknown and they appear to be fully acclimated to their surroundings.

However, anytime someone requests that I do something that I'm not familiar with, the first question I ask is, "Why?". My argument is that there is always "reason" behind any action that I am required to take. So if the reason behind my taking this action is also required to be hidden from me, ...then it's probably wise to not take that action.

-Birdman

pitubo
#17 Posted : 4/28/2018 2:01:50 PM

dysfunctional word machine

hey BirdmanDMT, congratulations on your successful endeavor.

Next time though, try to use a dmt salt, eg. a fumarate. Freebase dmt is an alkaline substance and as such will irritate the nasal mucus. There are several threads on the forum discussing the optimization of the nasal roa.

PS: in case you do meet the Jester, tell him to stop trolling your trip! Wink Laughing

BirdmanDMT
#18 Posted : 4/28/2018 8:56:46 PM

pitubo wrote:
PS: in case you do meet the Jester, tell him to stop trolling your trip! Wink Laughing

...Thanks Pitubo! I certainly hope some "clown" isn't what awaits me at the end of my life's difficult journey.

I've noticed something regarding the first two stages of every "vaped" DMT experience that are not present during my "insufflated" expereince. During a vape, just as soon as I start feeling the effects, this same terracotta-colored Aztecian-like "puzzle pattern" forms. I've tried to draw it out in the graphic below, but it's not exactly how it appears during my expereince. It's more like "interlocking puzzle pieces" of little Aztecan guys within the DMT experience.

Have you (or anyone else) noticed that this is the first recognizable image that forms?

Immediately after that, I get slapped in the face with billions of what appear to be primitive (or basic) geometric shapes, symbols and numbers similar what you might find if someone threw a deck of playing cards into your face. They all come streaming into my mond at lightning speed - so fast that I cousldn't even take note of what they are. It's like they're being sprayed out of a fire hose right into my face.

I've tried to re-create what I remember in this next image, however this rendering is infinitely "crude" compared to everything that actually came flying at me. In fact, the feeling and overwhelming effect of all of the data I find rather "annoying." ...Getting face-slammed with data really isn't all that fun.

Anyone else notice this as the second stage that happens right after the terracotta puzzle fades away?

These first two stages didn't happen during my insufflated DMT experience. Instead, I went head-on right into a totally different realm and bypassed much of the more common vaping imagery. The insufflated experience lasted around 45 minutes, so there were a couple of "segue periods" in-between the major points of the experience that were rather curious. This was similar to the "bouncing ball" effect one gets during an LSD trip.

Right at the Beginning:

When my insufflated DMT experience first began, I had my "Liquid Mind" song playing (Awakening) through my headphones. Everything started sloooooowwwing dooooown so much so that I instantly thought to myself, "Oh, crap! This is going to get seriously wild!" I kept waiting for the song to move on to the next note... and waiting... and waiting... and waiting. It finally changed to the next note, but the time dilation effect was absolutely amazing! I also liked the idea that I could fully recognize the fact that it was happening. ...from that point forward, all manner of madness ensued.

Segue Point:

At one point in the middle I remember being in what was tantamount to a fleshy, kidney shaped womb that was embedded inside some type of living body. It felt like there were many others around me all in their respective wombs (kind of like in "The Matrix" ). In real life I was curled into a fetal position in my chair which was mirrored within this "womb." It was wet and slimy (like with amniotic fluid) and pleasantly warm. I could feel all kinds of fleshy tubes, entrails, organ tissue and big, thick veins and arteries pulsating fluids back of forth all around me. ...Very distinct and recognizable audible sounds.

I could both feel and hear the organeque squishy-squirty movement of bodily fluids passing through these tubes - and even within me. I felt like I could barely move, but I really didn't want to move anyway. I was content. My mind was completely empty, void of all thoughts. I was just "there" all curled up in a ball like a baby waiting to be born.

Every once and a while I would "sniff" loudly (because of the carnage inflicted inside my nose) and it would echo like a sonic boom off into a totally black and silent abyss. This caused the fluids to reciprocate with louder, quicker-paced "squirty" fluid sounds. I don't know how long I spent inside this "womb" but I really didn't care anyway. I was totally wiped and felt absolutely nothing inside. I had no thoughts, memories or any desires at this time. I was like a living vestibule of nothingness waiting just for something to happen.

Again, this was just an "in between" satge. A major "peak event" happened after my womb sabbatical.
I'll save this for another post in this thread. I need to think more about it and how to accurately describe it.

-Birdman

downwardsfromzero
#19 Posted : 4/29/2018 2:46:01 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Interesting that you've gone with this R.O.A.

I'll echo what pitubo says about the fumarates with a warning: after a couple of (arguably successful) trials with freebase up the hooter some time ago, some lump of fleshy matter dropped out of my nasal cavity. This probably wasn't great - unless it was some kind of nasal polyp. Either way, be kind to your nasal passages!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

null24
#20 Posted : 4/29/2018 3:02:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

So wonderful you dropped a ball in your sac (only continuing the "grow a pair", "serious balls" &c dialogue) and took a nose-dive into hyperspace! I for one will not doubt your veracity again, for I sure as #### would never worry my delicates with a caustic substance in the name of whatever it's name is, so good beans on ya. Thumbs up But sheesh, there's gotta be an easier way, man, DMT is a psychedelic not an ordeal poison!

Quote:
Quote:
dreamer042 wrote:

...I refuse to co-mingle DMT with another psychotropic out of remaining true to science, but I have already ordered some "neutral" changa supplies to help facilitate a proper DMT intake. This is on my docket along with several other methods ...so you are correct in this regard.

What are neutral changa supplies? Just curious. I'm not following this reasoning.

Please take this as the constructive criticism it is however regarding your posts. D042 already told you they were playfully trolling you. Have you been talking about growing pears or growing pairs? I feel that I must walk carefully around you for fear of stepping on some mighty big toes. Nobody here wants to hurt you or your feelings in any way, and I can say with certainty that we all want to see you succeed and help you do so in your endeavors to seek and discover your own big-T Truth out there with the use of DMT in particular. You have come asking questions but never seem to like the answers, or the way they are delivered and derail your own threads with (sorry) childish-sounding (there's the softening word, you are not childish, you're comments sometimes sound so, however. F@@@ that I had to say that, man.)

Looking very forward to seeing the continuing growth in you as reflected in what you care to share with us here, that is part of the magic of this place. And even though you are annoying as hell and I don't always like what you say, I'll love you as a human who is trying to see beyond their blinders. Peace to you, and be good to you please.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

123NEXT