We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The 'best' way of enjoying weed Options

null24
#21 Posted : 9/8/2018 3:54:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Doobie, or not doobie.

What was the question?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dragonrider
#22 Posted : 9/8/2018 5:09:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Best way to enjoy weed? On an empty stomach.

xss27
#23 Posted : 9/8/2018 5:21:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been years since I've indulged properly beyond a mere toke, much prefer the clarity that sober and healthy living provides. It also began to amplify and really highlight emotional knots in my mind towards the end and it started to become more about that then a casual smoke to unwind.

I tapered off though towards the end, alternating between smoking for awhile and then stopping completely for weeks/months to get a feel of the possibilities. What worked for me, as a regular smoker, was once a week otherwise I would get too hazy. You can get accustomed to that haziness if you never take a prolonged break and allow clarity back in for a bit. It very nearly derailed my late teen years for that reason.

There was one occasion where I had been sober for the better part of a year and then I got some ridiculous stuff grown by a professional horticulturalist. I didn't even get to the end of the joint and I knew I had to find my bed Laughing I remember about 10 minutes of closed eye psychedelic visions and one ego revelation before I passed out. Was almost uncomfortably intense, took me by surprise!

Modern strains push cannabis into psychedelic territory it seems, and perhaps it doesn't get the respect it deserves sometimes, or it feels that way to me. I don't think I could ever do it in a social setting or indoors again, would have to be outdoors in nature somewhere alone where I could just let it show me what I need to see without interference or fear of others.

Northerner
#24 Posted : 9/9/2018 12:30:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My favourite way to enjoy weed is by giving it to a stoner. It gives me pleasure to watch them get high. Laughing
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

PREV12