We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Making Enhanced Leaf /CHANGA 1st time... Cpl questions Options

Alev-Kev
#1 Posted : 12/23/2017 2:06:28 PM

Just a consciousness walking around in a meatsak

Hello, Family, and Happy Holidays, if you get into that stuff!

So, I've got some Mullein and FB Harmalas extract from REMOVED . seeds and was going with the "standard" 1:1 ratio on the MAOI/DMT. Anyone else have experience enhancing leaf with "full spectrum" freebase harmaline extract? Is there any way to "test" the harmaline for purity? It's legal in the U.S. so I REMOVED, but was a little hesitant to just mix & go, ya know?
Also, does the harmaline decrease the dosage size or go with same dose and EXPECT to go Further & stay longer?

~ Changa Rookie

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 12/23/2017 2:33:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Smile

The 1:1 ratio is between herb and DMT, 1:1 DMT:harmalas will be quite heavy on harmalas, the standard is more like 3:1 or less..

I think the freebase you got is fine, what color is it? And you can put some on your tongue and see how it feels and tastes, you can purify it farther if you want or at least wash it if you are worried

Same dosage, around 70mg(changa) and up to a 100mg is good

Good luck and happy holidays Smile
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Northerner
#3 Posted : 12/23/2017 2:40:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's a pretty heavy starting point with the harmalas mate. You might want to try 1/.25 DMT/MAOI initially and see how you feel about that.

Dunno how much care was taken when the harmalas were made, but colour is often a good indicator of purity. Whiter is purer. Mine are an off white colour, they do the trick. You can manske filter and freebase them one time for peace of mind, if you have concerns. It's pretty easy to do. Check out the Tao of Rue tek for manske directions.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Northerner
#4 Posted : 12/23/2017 2:41:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aw snap mate... We both typed the same thing at the same time. Laughing

Alev-Kev
#5 Posted : 12/23/2017 2:58:34 PM

Sick DOH!! I must admit, I missed that about the Harmalas. I'm SOOOO glad I do research before going off on an assumption from something I skimmed through...

Thank you for the helpful info!!

Alev-Kev
#6 Posted : 12/23/2017 3:05:07 PM

[quote=Northerner]

Dunno how much care was taken when the harmalas were made, but colour is often a good indicator of purity. Whiter is purer. Mine are an off white colour,

It's REAL white. I snapped a pic on my phone and my friend texted back, "that looks like DOPE!" But, I can Manske a re-base if that's the best path. I just wanted to test it to see if it was REAL, first of all, and second how pure for potency/mixture info. Which I'm EXTREMELY happy you guys responded right away cuz I was headed to the liquor for 90% Ethyl Everclear and goin home to mix!

Sakkadelic
#7 Posted : 12/23/2017 3:17:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
Aw snap mate... We both typed the same thing at the same time. Laughing

Northy Laughing

Alev-key, that seems good Smile
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Running Bear
#8 Posted : 12/23/2017 6:33:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you really want to use that harmalas extract? You dont know how it was extracted or what it even is. Don't hurt yourself because you don't feel like spending a day extracting.

Alev-Kev
#9 Posted : 12/23/2017 8:35:10 PM

Running Bear wrote:
Do you really want to use that harmalas extract? You dont know how it was extracted or what it even is. Don't hurt yourself because you don't feel like spending a day extracting.

Did u have anything positive to add?

Running Bear
#10 Posted : 12/23/2017 8:51:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alev-Kev wrote:
Running Bear wrote:

Sorry to be a downer . i'm just saying to be careful.

Running Bear
#11 Posted : 12/23/2017 8:56:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
Alev-Kev wrote:
Running Bear wrote:

Sorry to be a downer . i'm just saying to be careful.

Someone's going to get upset about you sourcing.

Northerner
#12 Posted : 12/23/2017 9:08:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alev-Kev wrote:
Running Bear wrote:

I think he's got a really valid point, just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't mean it's not positive.

I probably wouldn't use harmalas I bought either. The chances are it's fine... but still. It's a lot of work to make harmalas pure white, even at 98% pure it's still off white. So either the person who made it is pretty skilled and has good equipment, or is ridiculously patient, or they've done something to it, or it's not plant sourced harmalas.

It's your body though mate.

Alev-Kev
#13 Posted : 12/23/2017 9:59:41 PM

Someone's going to get upset about you sourcing.
[/quote]
Are u serious? Am I sourcing a legal substance?

Alev-Kev
#14 Posted : 12/23/2017 10:03:27 PM

Northerner wrote:
Alev-Kev wrote:
Running Bear wrote:

I think he's got a really valid point, just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't mean it's not positive.

I probably wouldn't use harmalas I bought either. The chances are it's fine... but still. It's a lot of work to make harmalas pure white, even at 98% pure it's still off white. So either the person who made it is pretty skilled and has good equipment, or is ridiculously patient, or they've done something to it, or it's not plant sourced harmalas.

It's your body though mate.

So, unless I did it myself, don't trust it? Come on. I didn't buy my own seeds. I trusted as much as you SEE HERE. I came asking for a way to test the harmaline for IDENTIFICATION & PURITY. Am I not already on the harm reduction?
Come on, guys.

Northerner
#15 Posted : 12/23/2017 10:36:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We're just identifying risks.

Short of a laboratory test you can't really tell the purity, or even the substance.
Just manske it and freebase it if you have any doubts, it's not hard and will only take a day or so. Once again... Your choice.

I've been told off for talking about buying mullien from eBay, and that's legal in every country. It's a no compromise rule, but hey it keeps us all safe and avoids grey areas. Thumbs up

Spiralout
#16 Posted : 12/23/2017 10:38:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Take a look at the attitude page; what is allowed as far as sourcing talk is specified there.

As far as harmalas, if you haven't taken them before I would try them on their own before combining them with anything. Also I wouldn't commit to mixing the 2 together before trying them together as well. Some people end up not being satisfied with their mix...

As far as purity, did you get a lab reading? It would be safer to have something tested but it's all up to you. Use common sense.

Also , if you have patience, I would just use seeds..

Running Bear
#17 Posted : 12/23/2017 10:45:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude do whatever you want. Im just saying it's stupid to buy extracts off people you don't know. I think it's more dangerous than buying seeds off a respectable vender. It's different when it's something you can make on your own. It's your body ......

Alev-Kev
#18 Posted : 12/24/2017 7:04:52 PM

Ok, cool remove the source thing but why REMOVE "peng", short for peganum? The place was an accident, but the substance itself shouldn't have been removed. Its rue.

#19 Posted : 12/25/2017 12:09:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

With all that was said and if you decide to go through with using it, as was said by a couple of the members: 250-300mg of the extract per 1g of dmt is a great ratio to use.

EDIT: I should've payed more attention to the title 'enhanced leaf'. 1:1 ratio of dmt:herb is the way to go imo/ime. Adding the amount of harmalas stated above though will make a nice changa, though if you want just enhanced leaf then just do the 1:1 of dmt:herb, or you could also add a bit less harmalas per 1g of dmt used - like 150-200mg harmalas per 1g of dmt - that ratio would be a very light-harmalas blend.

Jees
#20 Posted : 12/25/2017 12:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OP title: there is a wide acceptance to call "Enhanced leaf" a dmt infused herb/leaf without harmalas, and "Changa" a dmt infused herb/leaf with harmalas.

If you want to take away any doubt of material, manske as said.

12NEXT