We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Has anyone reached a maximum dose? Options

downwardsfromzero
#21 Posted : 12/5/2017 6:38:37 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It appears to me that GVG vapours are pretty concentrated, whereas Volcano vapours are by their very method of preparation diluted in a larger volume of air. I feel this very much bucks the whole 'one toke vs. three tokes' argument greatly in favour of the single, concentrated inhalation wherein it is the greatest concentration gradient that 'wins'.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sunnyside
#22 Posted : 12/5/2017 11:46:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
It appears to me that GVG vapours are pretty concentrated, whereas Volcano vapours are by their very method of preparation diluted in a larger volume of air. I feel this very much bucks the whole 'one toke vs. three tokes' argument greatly in favour of the single, concentrated inhalation wherein it is the greatest concentration gradient that 'wins'.

Not that I know anything about anything, but, I, also, would support the 'one hit' goal.

And not that I'd ever have any inclination to work with gargantuan hits, but if I were to give it a go, and if I had a co-conspirator (for safety), I might consider a dab rig and a quartz banger nail. Measure out the monster dose into a metal spoon, follow label directions for heating the banger, and, well, I don't want to sound like I'm promoting such activity, so I'll stop. But there's neither dilution nor doubt, with a booster-rocket like that...

Again, I personally have no such inclination, but if one were to travel that path, a safety-buddy (living human being) would be requisite. In my humble opinion.

Here's to research, and here's to you, GreatArc, for working on it.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

PREV12