We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
I sold my soul help Options

Tvs
#21 Posted : 11/5/2017 6:13:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
Is there anything at all i can do? Im not judging you and i understand you're scared. I don't think you're being silly, I want to help.

Can you help regarding my last posts

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 11/5/2017 7:19:23 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

By the time the moon turns back to black
You'll eat those demons as a snack.

Yum!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

permatrip
#23 Posted : 11/5/2017 7:48:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think I can help you. I want to ask if you were ever in the US military? This reminds me of MK Ultra behavior Modification experiments conducted concerning brain chemistry inducing religious thoughts of damnation. The experiments had many avenues some people thought they were prophets sent to tell of the second coming of Jesus others thought they were a 21st century incarnation of Buddha.... and so on.

Mental health treatment might help but I would be careful who treated me and if it was MK Ultra experiments it will wear off in time. Test reality by that I mean if I thought I could fly I would not go to a high place but instead test that hypothesis by flying from a sitting or standing position ... if you cannot fly from that position you cannot fly at all.

I think you have already got sage advise psychedelics are contra indicated - I mean absolutely no.

No way you can sell your soul
put your hands in my hand and together we will take on all the world

Tvs
#24 Posted : 11/5/2017 7:59:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

TryptaTom wrote:
no drugs!

a ritual materializes thought..its your own hell
maybe drink a glass of water - in the sake of healing.
claim your power back, nobody can hold you back but yourself

you should get some professional help

So wait.!literally I created another reality where the devil existed so to speak or hell on earthly to be more accurate?

Tvs
#25 Posted : 11/5/2017 8:16:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Forgot to mention I was fasting when this happend, for health reasons

aruse
#26 Posted : 11/5/2017 9:52:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I might not remember to ask for help for you next time i'm tripping But, It is obvious that all these people responding want to help you and in that way, we are sending you positive energy <3

The meaning of your trip is personal, so it can be hard for another to interpret. But you do show some "self harm" by choosing to "sell your soul" (sounds negative, no?) and the imagery is quite original. I'd share the imagery of my last trip but it is personal and simply way too overwhelming and irrelevant. Our minds are quite creative!

Here is a way i'm learning to interpret my trips.
A few journeys back I got the idea that my dad is developing alzimers. Next trip I thought, maybe i'm imagining things and it is me who is loosing it. Afterwards I interpreted, my dad is getting older, I am getting older, I want to improve my relationship with my dad and time is limited.
This example is personal But, I find it to me the most useful and true, and it shows how dramatically things often come up in the heat of the moment and can be put back into context.

..I too do not believe the soul can be sold. God/truth/love/everything is available at all times to all people.

pitubo
#27 Posted : 11/6/2017 1:22:01 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Tvs,

If you ingest dmt or other psychedelic substances, there is a good chance that you'll go back to the very same demons that have haunted you before. For this reason, it would be very unwise for you to engage in drug use, because there is a real possibility that it could worsen your current personal situation. It is for a good reason that these substances come with many warning labels attached. Don't play with matches if you cannot quench a possible fire. Being cold is not half as bad as being burned.

We ultimately do not know the real world we live in, all we think that we know is a figment of our imagination. We experience our internal image of the outside world, not the outside world directly. Because we only ever experience our images, it is easy to mistakenly believe that these images are the real things. It may take some part of a lifetime to discover the actuality of this psychological phenomenon. Major emotional upheavals in life, possibly triggered by mind altering substances, can influence the imaging process and may cause the experiencing of "parallel worlds", even long after the original triggering situation has subsided.

The "hell" that you experienced may have been as real as anything to you, but it may simultaneously be nonexistent to another person right by your side, because that person may have a different internal image of the events taking place. If you find it hard to accept that others do not perceive your mindstate, then how can you expect others to accept your mindstates? Modern science has settled upon a model of reality that features multiple testing by independent observers. While this approach somewhat limits the scope of phenomena deemed "real" it does allow for a practical communication and investigation.

It is a good thing that you came here to ask for help, as it shows that you are not entirely lost in your own world. Do try to become a better master of your own world before trying anything wild and risky. I don't think that magic and drugs will help you to improve yourself at this point. Focus on the simple things like getting health, housing, income and social life in order, possibly involving help from friends, family or professionals.

Right now you are like a bruised and dazed guy in rags asking if it would be a good idea to go high mountain climbing. The answer is a resounding "no", for obvious reasons.

Tvs
#28 Posted : 11/6/2017 11:52:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am familiar with the teachings of bash by Darrel anka. All possible realities exist at the same time and we shift through them. I'm thinking maybe that's what happens. I still don't know how things work on the spiritual side of our reality.

Just_Floating
#29 Posted : 11/7/2017 4:36:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think we'll never truly know that because of its very subjective nature based uniquely upon ones own experience and the amount of faith diligently invested into it.

Onthekarm
#30 Posted : 11/8/2017 12:35:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you see a doctor try to not mention dmt etc... the doc will google it and saw "strongest psychedelic in the world" classified you as ajunky who gone mad.

Maybe true or not I can't know.

But man it's time to enjoy the fact to be alive, the power of life is not something who cost money it's free and everyone have it so just use it.

Bigflip1991
#31 Posted : 11/8/2017 5:52:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I pray this is a troll...
You can pick all the flowers you want but you can't stop the spring

Tvs
#32 Posted : 11/8/2017 8:53:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm no troll

antichode
#33 Posted : 11/8/2017 9:16:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is entirely possible that selling your soul was a delusion of your own creation that is not consistent with this reality, you would do well to remember that. It is also possible that you did sell your soul and perhaps you can purchase it back.

Regardless of the possible history one thing is very clear. You are not equipped to make a sound decision on the matter . There is some very good prescription medication that will pull you back to a state of calm where you can start to work through whatever it is you've encountered. But you need to seek medical advise to do so. This forum is not able to help you right now.

Tvs
#34 Posted : 11/8/2017 11:06:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Do you guys talk to spirits and light beings that are all some what alll knowing . Can someone ask about my situation?.

antichode
#35 Posted : 11/8/2017 11:36:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I do feel for you, standing on the edge of things you'll never fully grasp. We are all on the verge of the same ledge my friend and there is never an answer. Belief is a pathless land. Take the advice or keep trolling, either or.

Tvs
#36 Posted : 11/9/2017 2:23:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

In never had dmt before but I'm right, right?.

Doc Buxin
#37 Posted : 11/9/2017 4:31:56 AM

Pay No Mind

antichode wrote:
...there is never an answer...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

aruse
#38 Posted : 11/9/2017 5:27:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

aw, I dig that, "there is no answer." However that should not mean the question/problem has been answered just the opposite, the journey has just become interesting!

aruse
#39 Posted : 11/9/2017 5:30:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:
It is entirely possible that selling your soul was a delusion of your own creation that is not consistent with this reality, you would do well to remember that. It is also possible that you did sell your soul and perhaps you can purchase it back.

Regardless of the possible history one thing is very clear. You are not equipped to make a sound decision on the matter . There is some very good prescription medication that will pull you back to a state of calm where you can start to work through whatever it is you've encountered. But you need to seek medical advise to do so. This forum is not able to help you right now.

I do feel for you, standing on the edge of things you'll never fully grasp. We are all on the verge of the same ledge my friend and there is never an answer. Belief is a pathless land. Take the advice or keep trolling, either or.

Well Said Smile

Loveall
#40 Posted : 11/9/2017 12:59:09 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

When you were at the hospital after bashing your head in jail, did a metal health provider talk to you? What did they tell you? Was that process part of your "release on your own recognizance" deal with the police?
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

PREV123NEXT