We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Do your entities have faces? Options

TeaDaze
#1 Posted : 10/29/2017 8:07:12 PM

truth is a pathless land

I realized during a recent experience that all the entities I have met do not have faces. They have a felt presence and usually seem to be manifested within some other visuals or objects, often with some area that seems to be its core or center. I only know they are there because I can feel their presence and they move with such creativity and interaction. Sometimes I can feel their intentions as well, sometimes not.

I'm not sure what started this train of thought, but I was looking at a tapestry on my wall while on acid, and searching it for as many patterns as I could find that looked like faces. At some point I wondered why I needed to see a face to recognize a living presence and felt a sudden desire to shed away that connection which didn't seem necessary. This is when I realized I have never seen a DMT entity with a face and it made even more sense to me.

I have certainly seen faces in my experiences, but they have never had a presence or been interactive.

Edit: I should add that when I say face I mean eyes, nose, month, etc.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Northerner
#2 Posted : 10/29/2017 10:49:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some do, some don't, for me.

Some have been massive Gods beyond human scale whilst others have appeared as a small black hole spewing space dust out of both ends just floating there in my living room. Some have been able to communicate audibly whilst others only telepathically.

I don't think there's any rules when you start to tread into this territory.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

TeaDaze
#3 Posted : 10/30/2017 4:08:59 AM

truth is a pathless land

There certainly are no rules. I was going to say that "the sky is the limit" but realized that's hardly true here Razz

So then with the dust-spewing black hole entity, how did you know it was an entity? Was it interacting with you or did you just know or sense that it was? I guess I've experienced both, but the sensation I feel when I just "know" is quite interesting, especially when it looks like a black hole spewing dust or some such thing.

Northerner
#4 Posted : 10/30/2017 7:33:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes there are truly no limits. Laughing

The black hole entity was a very heavy trip. I had a lot of interaction with it. It was able to communicate with me telepathically and bring objects into existence by will. I haven't smoalked since that happened a couple of months ago now. It was one of those trips that was neither good nor bad, but the surrealness of the whole experience really rocked me to the core. The entity did tell me that nothing in the DMT realm can harm me and we agreed that fish are food. I dunno... curiouser and curiouser. Razz

I have encountered sexy jester entities that definitely have faces too.

Sunnyside
#5 Posted : 10/30/2017 5:15:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TeaDaze wrote:
There certainly are no rules. I was going to say that "the sky is the limit" but realized that's hardly true here Razz

Very well said. Indeed.

Mostly always my, what - partners? guides? teachers? instigators? co-conspirators? - seems like virtually always have faces.

Commonly human faces. Commonly not human faces. Eyes ears nose mouth. Expressive looks blank looks all of it.

I don't have much to say other than that, but had to comment because I liked the "sky is the limit" correction you did.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

TeaDaze
#6 Posted : 10/31/2017 1:30:44 AM

truth is a pathless land

Sunnyside wrote:
TeaDaze wrote:

Very well said. Indeed.

Mostly always my, what - partners? guides? teachers? instigators? co-conspirators? - seems like virtually always have faces.

Commonly human faces. Commonly not human faces. Eyes ears nose mouth. Expressive looks blank looks all of it.

I don't have much to say other than that, but had to comment because I liked the "sky is the limit" correction you did.

Idioms are already tricky enough without trying to use them to explain extradimensional experiences!

It's fascinating how different our experiences can be while still witnessing such common themes like meeting entities.

#7 Posted : 10/31/2017 8:27:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

It's hard to pin down these things with any form of concreteness I think, especially when describing them in detail. Idk, when I'm there things are in a constant state of impossible transformation, flowing, morphing, transmuting into distinct intelligence with independent form [essentially humanoid] then molding right back into background and/or foreground, a constant state of perpetual peak-a-boo, never-truly-showing-you-the-goods.

Have I made them out clearly when they're up in my face? Sometimes, though for me it's hard to retain the details - head on a swivel , multi-faceted, multi-faced sometimes single-faced, gyrating, the circular, flowing, liquid-y tryptamine-esque quality to their visible makeup - very much like the space from which they come and/or inhabit. They can be separate, though they're woven of the same essence, same fabric, they are not separate from where they dance.

They often transform into the most insanely complex architecture I've ever seen, they will completely do impossible feats of transformation, permutating from themselves, out've themselves, through themselves. Every moment, every motion, reverberating with meaning so complex, all seems to be tied in with their presentation[s].

Then you have all the various motifs, visions imparted, rooms, structures, worlds, symbols that can issue forth amongst these intelligences/entities.

and consequently..when I look at myself...I am this same thing as they are.

my stab at it

[just words to me in describing these things, not really the actuality of my experience/s [ime] with all the triangualtions and multi-dimensional facets that run over my face in violent succession]

TeaDaze
#8 Posted : 10/31/2017 1:33:50 PM

truth is a pathless land

I like how you describe the breadth of structures and motions you experience, tatt. I think concreteness in descriptions is impossible to obtain for obvious reasons.

I can relate to all the wildly transforming and flowing things that are in a constant state of change, including some entities that have danced for me. Although I would fail miserably at trying to explain what some of these things looked like or how they moved, I feel pretty confident they've never had a face remotely resembling anything from Earth. Often I just understand that I am "face to face" with something- I can sense it, but there's no typical facial structure at any point during its motions.

A bit ago I discovered the art of INCEDIGRIS. His art very much resembled a motif of experiences I used to have except that I never saw faces. I felt that the faces in his art did capture the energy I felt in the entities I saw as well as how I felt about those entities. Despite the fact my entities do not have faces that look like human faces, I sometimes very much feel and understand that we are both looking at each other.

I'm very curious what you meant, tatt, when you said "I am the same thing as they are." Do you literally mean they you and they are one in the same entity or that you "physically" look the same?

#9 Posted : 10/31/2017 10:04:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

TeaDaze wrote:
I like how you describe the breadth of structures and motions you experience, tatt. I think concreteness in descriptions is impossible to obtain for obvious reasons.

I can relate to all the wildly transforming and flowing things that are in a constant state of change, including some entities that have danced for me. Although I would fail miserably at trying to explain what some of these things looked like or how they moved, I feel pretty confident they've never had a face remotely resembling anything from Earth. Often I just understand that I am "face to face" with something- I can sense it, but there's no typical facial structure at any point during its motions.

A bit ago I discovered the art of INCEDIGRIS. His art very much resembled a motif of experiences I used to have except that I never saw faces. I felt that the faces in his art did capture the energy I felt in the entities I saw as well as how I felt about those entities. Despite the fact my entities do not have faces that look like human faces, I sometimes very much feel and understand that we are both looking at each other.

I'm very curious what you meant, tatt, when you said "I am the same thing as they are." Do you literally mean they you and they are one in the same entity or that you "physically" look the same?

Excuse the cursing, but it's apt I think.

But holy shit man, I think that's the best looking art I've ever seen in capturing the essence of the experience, that candy strobe fluid light filled space with the most beautiful hyper-pastel-ish color and man, I can't even word it [these words are failing hard haha], but some of those picture are ..idk...insane...I can't believe it looking at those, that's some serious gift that guy has, god damn.

I'm really blown away, seriously. I've got chills, that's more or less what plays out in my head as far as the general appearance. thank you very much for posting that.

About what you had quoted me on - I mean I am as much a part of hyperspace as those entities, so in a grander sense I guess - we're no different, one n' the same, forever, it's forever. Death is bullshit, a facade, a joke. It's all hyperspace. It's all transcendental. A dream. Infinite. That's how it all feels to me. Sorry to rant but I'm being as forthright as I can, trying my hardest. It's fun to do, mental exercise of remembering. Writing it out. Communications important.

Thanks again for that art, seriously. I know what I'll be staring at for the next few years. Razz

#10 Posted : 10/31/2017 10:07:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Thiiiisss one
○ attached the following image(s):
HOLOGLYPHIAN4Small.png (302kb) downloaded 404 time(s).

Sunnyside
#11 Posted : 10/31/2017 10:19:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow.

That is breathtaking, how similar to what I experience...

Particularly, the one "Minime".

wow.

"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Sunnyside
#12 Posted : 10/31/2017 10:22:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

THIS ONE.................
Sunnyside attached the following image(s):
MINIME5_WEB.jpg (162kb) downloaded 392 time(s).

#13 Posted : 10/31/2017 10:37:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Sunnyside wrote:

Yeah that one's amazing.. Crazy stuff..

TeaDaze
#14 Posted : 11/1/2017 12:31:56 AM

truth is a pathless land

tatt wrote:
Sunnyside wrote:

Yeah that one's amazing.. Crazy stuff..

That's my favorite too. I think a bit of cussing is appropriate. My jaw dropped when I saw his art. Never before had I seen anyone get it so close. Now if only it was twisting and splitting and merging and rotating and morphing into weird dimensions too.

Thanks for explaining more tatt. Your comment reminded me of how I sometimes feel that the entities are really just parts of me because sometimes they move and act in such familiar ways, like in ways I would expect to move and react myself. I don't know. It's an endless source of pondering.

TeaDaze
#15 Posted : 11/1/2017 12:46:48 AM

truth is a pathless land

And keep an eye on his page. "Hologlyhian 1" wasn't there last time I looked a few weeks go so I'm hoping more new stuff continues to appear. They give chills.

Northerner
#16 Posted : 11/1/2017 2:46:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looking at that art and the "sound" started in my mind for a moment. Shocked

I'm pretty blown away.

null24
#17 Posted : 11/1/2017 2:49:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

tatt wrote:
Thiiiisss one

Damn, that's pretty close to what I was thinking about in response to op's question.

The hands and smiling face sticking out its tongue - crazy! I think this is the closest to the mythical elves that I've come across. Playful happy celebratory little thing.

Of course, there's the being who seems to walk around the edges, sort of ushering in a powerful trip who is bright black, like he's made of empty space that is full of light - he has no face, lol.

And there's things that seem like God forms from various traditions?-Egyptian, hindu, etc, but in very different, alien guises. Almost like the artistic representations are just that, and great creative license has been used depicting the ultra dimensional forms of the 'real' being. (that's not any kind of metaphysical statement. I'm not saying that's what they ARE, that's what they look like to me.)

But yes, many times the things I call entities in DMT space have some sort of more or less anthropomorphic form, in the loosest possible meaning.

Hypermorphic? Ha that's a good term for them-hypermorphs.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

#18 Posted : 11/1/2017 8:41:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

null24 wrote:
tatt wrote:
Thiiiisss one

Damn, that's pretty close to what I was thinking about in response to op's question.

The hands and smiling face sticking out its tongue - crazy! I think this is the closest to the mythical elves that I've come across. Playful happy celebratory little thing.

Of course, there's the being who seems to walk around the edges, sort of ushering in a powerful trip who is bright black, like he's made of empty space that is full of light - he has no face, lol.

And there's things that seem like God forms from various traditions?-Egyptian, hindu, etc, but in very different, alien guises. Almost like the artistic representations are just that, and great creative license has been used depicting the ultra dimensional forms of the 'real' being. (that's not any kind of metaphysical statement. I'm not saying that's what they ARE, that's what they look like to me.)

But yes, many times the things I call entities in DMT space have some sort of more or less anthropomorphic form, in the loosest possible meaning.

Hypermorphic? Ha that's a good term for them-hypermorphs.

Yeah, even this morning looking at those - it kind of freaks me out, obviously not a direct representation, but damn ..that guy has it. I agree with you.

The twisting, playful, sneaky curvature of that realm, and how those curves travel across different angled planes of reference and how over each plane that it travels over/through - the shading of it slightly changes - and in that it starts to create other dimensions [hard to describe what I'm saying}.

Northerner
#19 Posted : 11/1/2017 8:59:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know how common it is, I often see/meet entities that are strange objects. Fuzzy balls of long golden hair, infinite black objects with purple tint, celestial objects, massive dual arch-like beings with non matching eyes and other non-humanoid forms. These things don't fit in the realms of the flowing pipes and tunnels nor other crystalline or symmetrical structures. They appear very organic and unique. Sometimes they can communicate telepathically but other times it's audible, or only just a sense of sentience.

#20 Posted : 11/1/2017 2:06:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Northerner wrote:
I don't know how common it is, I often see/meet entities that are strange objects. Fuzzy balls of long golden hair, infinite black objects with purple tint, celestial objects, massive dual arch-like beings with non matching eyes and other non-humanoid forms. These things don't fit in the realms of the flowing pipes and tunnels nor other crystalline or symmetrical structures. They appear very organic and unique. Sometimes they can communicate telepathically but other times it's audible, or only just a sense of sentience.

Definite commonality in my experiences with what I highlighted above; arches or the appearance of arching, is fairly common for me. Also to go off on a bit of a tangent some more:

Much of the time, or most of the time - these intelligences continually transform, faster than the blink of an eye - into an endless variety of architecture - becoming the space, unbecoming the space, coming forth into distinct appearances, eventually quickly transforming back, and into what.. it's anyone's guess, much too rapid, much too multi-dimensional for me to comprehend, swirling, spinning, tumbling, gyrating, displaying themselves through the disguise of their infinite complexity, sometimes riding the walls of the space.

These architectures that they continually transform into, sometimes [or much of the time] once they make the decision to do so - I end up traveling through this/these architecture/s into somewhere entirely new, though still woven from the same imperishable-something; and in each of these transitions there are inherent lessons, motifs, symbols, feelings, hitting from all the angles they present, cascading, shaking me to the core, ripping it all to pieces yet building anew, all in that moment, merging, opposites become one continual transformation, they're trying to get me to see, or at least that's how it feels, without question.

123NEXT